Veronica Goes For A Drive

Story Info
She takes her young stud for a drive.
2.3k words
3.12
54.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Veronica walked into the room. She had just finish working out and was dripping with sweat. She was a sexy Mexican woman and all ways been a bit of a bad girl. She was nymphomaniac sense she was 13 and had a mean side to her. She was 55 years old. She had gray hair that was cut down to her shoulders. She sometimes wore it in a bonnet She had a smoking body. She worked out a lot and had a flat stomach with six pack abs. She had a juicy plump butt that a guy could really squeeze around. She could make it clap. Guys loved that and make it tight enough to break a man. He legs were long and shapely. She had a pair of Triple D breast that stuck out like proud soldiers. Her nipples seem all ways to be hard as rocks. Her face was that of a hot super model. She had deep blue eyes and had to be 6.5. She smiled and took and drags out of her cigarette.

“Still exhausted?” She asked.

A black man in his early 20’s laid in a corner. He seemed daze and nearly passed out. He had nice muscles and a strong chest. His penis was huge. It was 18 inch long and it fat in width. His balls lay on the floor like two beasts. Veronica walked over and bent down stroking the monster. She took the cigarette and the smoke in his mouth.

“I bet you thought this was enough to handle me boy. Bet you impress a lot of young hussies with that big black cock of yours. Bet you thought you were going to knock me out. Bet the impress those skinny little bitches. You didn’t count on this lady making you cream till you cry. You didn’t count these things, and this pussy milking the shit out of you did you” Veronica said stroking it.

She was good at it. The man was moaning loudly. She had met him at a bar 5 days ago. He talked about how he was going to work her out. She let her pound her pussy for a while. Let him slammed her into the seats and plunge the cock in her. Then when he thought he was done she made him hard again and fucked him against the wall. She made him cum more times then he though was possible. She laughed as she had him cum again and again till he was in tears. She called him pathetic and her bitch as she did it. She made him lick her cum drench body off. She did humiliating acts to her but he couldn’t stop her. He was whipped. Even he wasn’t he wasn’t sure he had the physical power to stop her. She had made him her love slave.

“Man you a bitch” She laughed “A big dick doesn’t beat years of skill baby”. She stroked him hard and he came.

She licked her fingers clean and stuffed it in his mouth and had him lick.

“Where going for a ride bitch”. That was his new name now.

She had him put a tight G-string on that showed off a tattoo that said “property of veronica”. Veronica wore hot tight leather pants and a leather top. She got in her expensive sports car and drove. It was a Cadillac convertible. She drove out with his in the passenger seat. They were on a desert rode driving.

“Where we going.” He asked.

“Did I say you could talk bitch.”

“Sorry”

“Got to keep that mouth busy I see.” Veronica said. She unzipped her pants and pushed his face down.

“But we are driving.” He muttered.

“Boy you better eat that pussy before I whipped your ass.”

He did as told licking it. He tongue dived in and out of cunt and he sucked on the pussy lips. He sucked and darted in and out of her moist clit. Veronica was dripping wet and he made loud slurping sound and pulled and hummed on her pussy. She gave a smug smile. She had plenty if love slave and she taught them all the art of pussy eating. “Yea lick it baby…lick It you slut nice and deep made it real wet and smelly for you” She said. She slapped his ass and slipped her hand down his g-string. She fingered his ass for a bit. She let it twirl around in it.

She drove on thought the desert with hard rock music blasting. She purred enjoying the feeling of her pussy being lick. She loved watching this strong stud service her. He was so obedient now and not the arrogant guy before. She came like and explosion all over his face. She pushed his face deeper and made him suck her some more. He passed out two times but was awaking till she came.

1 Hour later

He was still at it. She drove there and she was a biker riding up. It was 2 women on the bike. There Cleary lovers by the way they were holding each other. The woman riding the back was a some what butch brunet with spiky hair but she had an attractive face. She had tattoos all over her body and big gigantic tits. She had nosed and tongue ear ring. The person riding next to her was blond in pig tails. She wore a short tank top and a tight little skirt. The blond girl had a collar on. She looked about 18.

Veronica slowed down “What’s up.” She said waving them down. The biker slowed down. The butch woman said. “Just riding.”

“I am going to Vegas. My name is veronica.” She said.

“My name is Ginger. The bitch holding on to me is Cathy. I see your handling you bitch pretty well” The spiky hair woman said.

Veronica lifted bitch’s head up. Cum was dripping out of his mouth. His eyes wore close shut with cum “Yea keep him in his place”

“We having a party at a bar down here a couple of biker friends. It mostly a lesbian party but you can bring your bitch along.” Ginger said.

“All right.” Veronica said.

Later

Bitch was embarrassed to be walking around in the g-string. There were woman everywhere. The place smelled like beer and pussy. It was all types of sex acts going all around. Veronica wasn’t happy till she tasted every pussy in the place. She all ways carried a strap-on and had Ginger over the bar. She was plunging the huge dildo in the pussy doggy style. She had cupped ginger tits and was happily grinding into her. Ginger had a huge smile on her face. “Damm girl.” Your good.

“So nice to fuck someone he can take it like a man unlike this bitch over here” Veronica said pointing at bitch.

Veronica kissed Ginger and played with her tits. She pinches her nipples and nibbles her neck. She fondles her tits roughly and then start fucking her with smooth strokes.

“Fuck me hard you old bitch mmmmm fuck me with that gray haired pussy” Ginger moan.

Veronica pulled her hair and slammed it hard into her. Ginger came like and explosion. Ginger kissed her and finger fucked Veronica’s pussy as cum squirted out. “Let’s see what our bitches are doing.” She said.

Cathy was getting gang bang by a couple of girls. Veronica dragged her out and places her on the table. She bent Cathy over and shoved the dildo deep in her ass. She started finger her cunt. Veronica got her finger real wet.

“You got bang me with that big thing miss…I like it hard and rough” Cathy purred sucking her thumb “Ahhhh shit mmmmmm shit ohhhh your finger feel so goooood ohm shit mmmm have your hand ahhhh shittt mmmmmmm”

Cathy screamed with pleasure as Veronica pounded and pounded deep inside her stretch out hole. Veronica notices she had a flower tattoo on her butt and she slapped it. Cathy was crying as she was filled with a multiple orgasm. Veronica had her from both sides. Cum was drenching her fist as she pulled on her pig tails. Cathy body was shaking as both women were dripping with sweat. Cathy manages to grind back with her. Cum dripped down Veronica’s fist

“You like that don’t you..you spoiled little bitch” Veronica said pulling her hair

Ginger was on top of Bitch. His cock was half way in her pussy as she grinded on it. She was stroking what left of the shaft into her pussy. He hand tickled his cock as she stroked down it faster and faster. She drugged her nails into his gigantic balls as her pussy clench his dick. Her cum was dripping down on his cock as she slammed it in. Ounce she had she gripped him like a pit bull. His cock was being twisted in her pussy like a giant anaconda snake. All he could was hold on. She gripped his hands as he moan

“Damm thought this little bitch could pound but he sit here crying” Ginger said “(mocking his voice) oh Ginger you to much oh oh please stop I am just a little slut.” She laughed. “Little boy can’t handle a real pussy going to tear this black dick apart. I am going to break it down to size.

“He got the equipment but don’t know how to use it”. Veronica laughed still pounding.

“Look at his face it covered in cum. The girls really gave his face a field day. The bitch got pussy hair in his teeth. I am bout to cum on this bitch” Ginger said using him as a dildo. Veronica went over and sucked his balls as ginger came. She licked the cum that dripped down his shaft. The sounds of women screaming were every where. Cathy lay passed out. Bitch passed out but was slapped awake. He came again and again in Ginger’s pussy. She made him clean it out and was surprise he agreed. “Damm you got this bitch in check.” Ginger said “Yea licked that cum out of my pussy I am going to make you lick my shit hole next.”

She started slamming her pussy on him. His head was being slammed into the bar as she came. She turns around and made him lick her ass out. She farted right in his mouth and got real nasty. She grinned on his face enjoy his tongue darting in her asshole. Veronica took her cock deep in her mouth. Her lips open wide as she tease the cock head. She deep throats his giant sausage giving him a sloppy blow Job. She spit on the cock and stroked it as took it deep. She stokes it fast twisting it deep in her mouth. She was sucking the black on it. Ginger ass muffled his cries of pleasure. She knew just when to stop him from Cumming and was torturing him by teasing his cock head. All he could do was gripped the bar as his knees went weak. She sucked it taking the whole thing and held it biting down him screams as he was getting the blow job of his life. Veronica took the dildo as she sucked it. She fucked both Ginger pussy and Bitch’s ass.

“Think he likes it” Ginger said stroking his cock and spitting on it “He an ass eating bitch.”

The dildo was 12 inches she shoved the whole thing in his ass. He came like and rockets. Veronica spit it in his mouth as Ginger came on him to. They watch two women wrestling in the cage. That where most people keep there slave. Ginger and Veronica put Cathy and Bitch in the cage.

To Bitch’s shock Cathy was tough. Cathy caught him with several blows. He tried to swing at her but she twisted his arm. She was on him giving him blow after blow. She stomped on with her feet. She stomps on his face and balls. She stood over her body showing off her pig tails. He was beaten and bruises. She was naked and dripping with sweat. She showed off her pink pussies. “You just a bitch can’t even handle a little white girl what a fucking bitch. You don’t deserve that cock”. She held on the cage and bent over.

“Bark like a dog” Cathy said.

“Roof roof” He cried.

She made him do dog tricks and when he didn’t he was slapped. She waved at Ginger and blew kisses. She like that Ginger was proud of her.

“Fuck my ass bitch” she said. He slammed it deep in her ass. “Harder you slut. Fuck me like you have a pair” The skinny pig tailed girl said. He slammed it with all his might. The room was filled with the sound of his balls slapping her ass. She was creaming on his cock. He use all his strength to slam into her. They both were dripping with sweat.

“Harder bitch. Do it harder” She screamed.

The crowd cheered. He fucked her till she came 3 times. He had to lick her clean. The crowed cheered. She gave a smug smile as he licked her ass. She rode him and spit on him till he passed out. She stood over his broken body with her hand raise. She hugged his giant cock like a teddy bear and kissed it.

“He was fun. He was so big let so weak” Cathy giggled as she leaped in Ginger’s arms.

“Hey ladies who want to take this big stud from behind. 30 dollars a ride.” Veronica laughed.

The women put there money up. She made a fortune that night and sold Bitch to Ginger who gave him to Cathy as a gift. Another man conquered by the MWC.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers