Veronica in the Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still playing with the wet lips of her cunt the waiter lowered his head to begin literally chewing on her clit, despite herself Veronica gasped aloud and subconsciously lifted her hips to meet his probing tongue and teeth! Far from raping her, all three were actually attending to her every desire -- she was living her fantasy almost word for word! Veronica seemed to realise this and closed her eyes, I even saw the tip of her tongue moisten her now parted lips.

Noticing the change in her body language the barmen removed his fingers and quickly stripped before climbing onto the bar to position himself between her legs, his stiff cock stood proudly as he knelt before her, its foreskin pulled tightly back to reveal a huge swollen head with an impressively thick shaft, below swung a massive pair of balls. Now before me were two naked people, one was my wife and the other was a stranger who was about to fuck her brains out. I didn't need the restraining hand on my shoulder, this was going to be one hell of a show!

Not to be outdone, the other two quickly lost their clothes and threw them to the floor to join Veronica's own discarded items.

When the barman lowered himself to enter her, Veronica calmly took hold of his cock with one hand and with the other placed the corner of a condom packet in her mouth to tear it open with her teeth. She passed the contents to him and I was amazed when he obediently rolled it onto his shaft.

As she lay back down to spread her legs and pull him towards her she stared at me with a look of defiance, it was clear she was no longer a victim, the lust in her eyes made it quite clear she was now a willing participant.

Taking a firm grip on his cock, Veronica raised her hips once again and allowed him to enter her in one smooth thrust. She licked her lips again and let out a deep groan as she watched all 9" of his solid flesh enter her. She turned toward me as if to apologise for surrendering to her own lust and I watched as her tits began to rock with the rhythm of the barmans steady motion.

The two others needed no further encouragement and before my eyes my once innocent and faithful wife became a completely insatiable. The waiter climbed onto the bar behind her and she willingly tipped her head back to lick his hanging balls, even taking one fully into her mouth and tugging at it viciously, then by tipping her head back even further she encouraged him to push the head of his cock into her mouth. Soon, it was clearly visible that she was taking him into her throat as deeply as possible. Without breaking her rhythmic thrusts to meet the barman's own pumping cock she managed to grab the businessman as he stood at the side of her and began to explore his balls and shaft with her expert fingers.

All the while she was sucking on the cock in her mouth and pumping her hand up and down the businessman's shaft the barman was beginning to slam into her with increasing speed and ferocity. Veronica was aware of this and knew he was about to explode inside her, she immediately wrapped her legs tight around his hips and screamed in ecstasy as she timed her own orgasm perfectly, both their bodies bucked and shuddered as they were consumed with passion and taken over by their own orgasms. Her juices dribbled onto the shiny bar as the barman's cock released huge amounts of warm cum into the straining condom, for what seemed like several minutes he twitched and throbbed inside her as his pendulous balls emptied.

Finally, he withdrew his spent cock and was almost knocked off the bar by the waiter who had been enjoying the attention of Veronicas mouth. Knowing she had no choice but to accept what was coming, Veronica bit open the second condom packet and took out its contents. Only this time, instead of passing the condom to the waiter, she wrapped her fingers around his thick erection, pulled his foreskin harshly down the length of his cock to reveal a smooth and very swollen purple head, she even took time to admire the firmness and thickness of the shaft as she ran her hand up and down its length several times -- any pretence that she was a reluctant participant in events having long been forgotten. Licking her lips she leant forward to use her mouth to place the condom securely in place. The sheathed cock slid deep into her throat as the condom rolled down to its thick base.

Releasing him from her mouth, Veronica lay back down onto the bar and once again spread her legs as widely as possible, using her fingers to part her own lips she raised her hips to meet the cock as it slowly entered her willing body. She groaned aloud as the entire cock slid easily and deeply into her, she even raised herself onto her elbows to get a better view as the waiter began thrusting into her with long powerful strokes. He soon settled into a steady pace and I watched silently as my wife received her second fucking from a second stranger.

Seeing his opportunity the businessman climbed onto the bar behind her and, grabbing her hair, pulled her head back to position her mouth directly below his erect cock and balls. Without hesitation, Veronica's mouth opened and she was soon lapping at his balls as he slicked his hand up and down his shaft in rhythm with the pounding she was receiving between her legs. The three of them maintained their position for some time until the businessman decided it was time for him to enjoy the pleasure of my gorgeous wife's lips and mouth. Clearly happy to oblige, Veronica tipped her head back once again and allowed him to push himself into her mouth and throat. I watched his balls bouncing against her face as he also began to thrust himself back and forth.

I realised I was enjoying my own deepest fantasy -- my gorgeous wife was being 'roasted' by complete strangers and she was a willing participant in the game. I watched as she rose to meet every thrust of the cock in her cunt and kept a steady sucking motion on the one in her mouth. She was completely naked and her tits were thrust into the air with the most erect nipples I have ever seen, she began to groan through the solid flesh filling her mouth.

My own cock was beginning to throb and ache as I imagined the sensation each of those in her body were experiencing. I could feel her tongue wrapping itself around the flesh in her mouth and felt the sensation of her teeth biting gently on the shaft to control the depth as it slid into her throat. When her hips rose to the rhythm of the pumping between her legs, I imagined I could actually feel the warmth of her juices as they ran down the waiters balls and onto the bar.

Suddenly, as the cock between her legs began to twitch in readiness to release its load of warm cum, the one in her mouth began to increase its speed. Once again Veronica's timing was impeccable, she began to shudder as another orgasm took hold of her own body at precisely the same time as the waiter emptied himself into the condom, she slammed her wrist down to the base of the cock in her mouth and removed it from her lips just as the first jets of cum sprayed across her bare body to splatter over her tits. Both men continued their thrusting motion; the waiter as he filled the condom deep inside her and the businessman as the last of his cum dribbled onto her body.

My once faithful wife had entered a new world of depravity, she shuddered as the last of her orgasm subsided and then smiled at me with a look of deep contentment as a second flaccid cock was removed from her sopping cunt. As the waiter and businessman climbed from the bar with cum dribbling from their cocks Veronica lay back breathing heavily. With the dim bar lights playing across her sweat and cum covered body she looked stunning -- she also looked like a woman who knew she was doing exactly what she had always dreamed of.

For some reason it seemed to make it OK that although she had now blown two complete strangers, and had been fucked twice, the fact a bare cock had not entered between her legs and no cum had actually filled her meant it didn't really matter that she had just satisfied three different men.

By now the barman had begun to recover his strength and was once again climbing onto the bar, at first I thought he was going to fuck her but it was soon obvious his cock had yet to recover its hardness sufficiently to allow him to do so, he was intending to continue exploring her body with his fingers. Veronica had other ideas and was determined to have yet more cock, she looked at me as if to make sure I was still watching and rolled over onto all fours to face him. With the barman in front of her she raised her mouth to begin kissing his still wet helmet, the head of his cock was still dribbling with cum but she didn't care -- she wanted a hard cock and she wanted it now! She parted her lips to allow the smooth head to enter her mouth and slowly allowed the semi hard flesh to enter deeper and deeper until just his balls were visible. I could see her tongue sweeping over the head of the cock as it was pressed against the inside of her cheek. From personal experience I knew she would have no trouble getting the barman back to his previous length!

My head spun - my wife was actually cleaning the cum from another guys cock, I felt dizzy and my now rock hard cock twitched as it envied the attention the barman was getting. Not surprisingly the barman soon began to moan with pleasure as he hardened in Veronicas mouth. She also moaned with satisfaction as she felt the soft flesh become rigid between her lips and fill her mouth. When she was finally satisfied he was once again ready to enter her, Veronica turned around and offered herself up to be taken 'doggy style'.

I was stunned. I sat paralysed as the huge head of the now uncovered cock once again entered her body, I watched as the shaft followed to its full length leaving the balls to bang against Veronicas soaking lips. The barman increased his pace forcing Veronica to rock in rhythm with his movements, her tits hung below her and began to sway as the two of them built up a steady speed. As this was happening the waiter again mounted the bar and positioned his moist cock in front of Veronicas face, needing no encouragement whatsoever she quickly engulfed him and began to moan with pleasure when his salty hardness also returned as she sucked him.

Veronica had now lost control completely, she swayed with the rhythm of the fucking she was getting from the barman and greedily swallowed as much of the cock in her mouth as she could. Her tits swayed beneath her and glistened as beads of sweat ran down them to drip onto the bar, the barman leant forward to roughly squeeze her nipples and firmly pulled and tugged at her breasts. I knew this was going to be too much for Veronica to handle, the mixture of pleasure and pain was a combination guaranteed to tip her over the edge.

All three had built up a perfect rhythm when the waiter suddenly gripped the sides of Veronicas head, although she tried to struggle free he was far too strong and held her tightly, he forced himself deeper into her mouth. Veronicas eyes opened wide and a look of sheer panic spread across her face when she felt the familiar signals.... There was a look of utter shock on her face when, with her mouth full of his hard cock, the waiter lost control. In an instant Veronica was being forced to take wave after wave of his sticky fluid into her mouth and down her throat. She was still struggling to free herself as cum started to ooze from between her lips and drip onto the bar below. Her eyes were wide open with the shock of what had just happened and I could see her having to swallow time and time again as she took his entire load deep into her throat.

Just when she thought she could take no more, Veronica began to feel the build up to yet another orgasm within her own body, and as if admitting defeat, she suddenly changed from trying to free herself from the waiters grip to begin sucking manically to empty him of every last drop. She continued trying to swallow and forced herself back onto the barman's cock as she came for the third time, her screams of pleasure were muffled as the waiter continued thrusting into her mouth and his cum oozed down her chin to mingle with the other fluids already on the bar. Veronica and the waiter were now completely exhausted and the barman was about to join them! Yelling at the top of his voice, he grabbed Veronicas hips and slammed into her as hard as he could, Veronica knew he was about to cum but had no strength left to struggle free. She soon felt a familiar feeling as the barmans cock began to pulse inside her, she knew she had to withdraw him from within her body but simply slumped in his grip and felt each jet of warm fluid as it spurted into her now satisfied body. I was horrified as I realised Veronica had just been filled with cum.

Veronica was beyond caring, she finally released the waiter from her mouth and sprawled forward onto the bar with her ass still in the air, she was completely exhausted while the barman continued to pump himself into her. Finally, he withdrew for the second time, but on this occasion there was no condom covering him, and the evidence was seeping from between Veronicas legs onto the bar beneath her.

'I told you she wanted it, didn't I?' Laughed the man at my side as he watched his friend and the other two guys start to collect their clothes from the floor. 'What an absolute star! You are one lucky fucker to have such a fantastic woman, she's just drained all three of them!' he added, before making his way over to slap his friend on the back.

By now Veronica had managed to regain some strength and climbed down from the bar, her body was covered in sweat, and cum was running down her chin and dribbling from between her legs. Even so, she looked as gorgeous as I had ever seen her, there was a look of total satisfaction on her face and it was obvious she had enjoyed every minute of her fantasy. Although she hadn't intended to allow anybody to actually cum in her body, at that moment she really could not have cared less -- she had acted out her wildest fantasy and didn't care about the consequences, she knew none of the men even knew her name and knew she would never see any of them again.

As I prepared to walk toward her she stepped up to each of the men, kissed each one gently on the cheek and actually thanked them for their efforts!

It was then that the reality of the situation hit me. What had I done? Why hadn't I tried to rescue her?

Although the questions went around in my head, I knew the real reason I hadn't acted was because Veronica was living a fantasy that would never be repeated, she had carried out her deepest desire and now I was going to take her home.

I passed the three men as they collected their clothes and looked down on Veronicas sweating body as she knelt to collect her clothes; 'Thank you for the wonderful meal, darling. Would you take me home now? I couldn't eat another thing!'

We made our way through the bar to the exit into the dark parking lot. Veronica slumped naked into the passenger seat, and I could already smell the sweat and cum as I closed the door and started the engine. I drove for the next two hours in silence as my sexy wife lay totally naked and sound asleep next to me. With a contented smile on her face her body glistened under every street lamp and she looked as sexy as I had ever seen her.

12