Veronica My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that pussy is tight. You like this dick don't you. You trying to make me cum aren't you huh" I said as I gripped her by the shoulders and thrust into her some more.

"Yes babyyy I love your dick I love your dick. Please baby cum for me let me taste your cum daddy" she begged. I lifted her to doggy position now and just grabbed her by the waist as I fucked her deeper in her pussy. She would clench her pussy more and I knew I was close to cumming. "Fuck Veronica you're going to make me cum by doing that" I told her.

"Cummm please daddy your about to make me cum again" she responded. As she finished that sentence I felt her pussy tighten and she came harder on my dick that she squirted my dick out of her pussy and squirted a bit. "AHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK ADAM!!" she yelled. I turned her over to me and told her, "I'm gonna cum now, let me cum on your tits."

"No in my mouth Adam, I want to taste you" she said and grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth as she started to suck on it and jerk it faster. I felt my balls tighten as I knew I was gonna shoot my load in her mouth.

"Fuck Veronica I'm gonna cummmmm!" I yelled. At that moment she took my dick and deep throated it and my dick just exploded in her mouth and throat. I felt the streams of cum shoot out of my dick in her mouth. I grabbed her head as to not let her go from taking it all in the mouth but she wasn't going anywhere. She swallowed every inch of cum. My dick was so sensitive as she licked off the remaining cum from my dick. She looked up at me and said, "God that was amazing. Please tell me we're going to fuck again." I looked down at her and said, "Yea we better because my birthday celebration is all weekend long."

"Well we may have to fuck past your birthday because I want that dick whenever I want it" she replied.

We both smiled and laid down together embracing each other and even fucked again two more times that night. The morning came and I got up and dropped her off at work while I made my way home. That birthday was without a doubt the absolute best birthday I ever had and the best gift I ever had received.

12