Veronica the Stewardess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... I like." teased Tarique as he watched the erotic spectacle. "You need to be fucked good and hard" he said as he watched on and attempted coax an erection by slowly masturbating himself.

I could only groan as the enormous men moved deeper inside my body and as each erect cock sank deeper and deeper, disappearing slowly into each of my orifices, I could see teach of my 3 lovers grimacing in pain as their members were squeezed so tightly into my tight body.

It took nearly 10 minutes of agonizing penetration before the three studs were completely inside me. Then the pumping began and it was brutal, intense, relentless and merciless. Toned and athletic as I was (and I am proud of the product of hours of relentless cardio and resistance training), my poor body was nothing but a fragile doll at the hands of these three huge gorillas.

In the onslaught that was to follow, my legs flailed about, my body twisted in ecstacy. With 3 enormous cocks so deep inside me, I was absolutely helpless and wild sexual sensations raced through my erotically tortured mind, blotting out all possible coherent thought.

And then to much cheering, the three then began to seize. Their massive, muscular bodies tightened and shook as they grew closer toward the devastating climax.

But I was beyond climaxing. My body was in a constant state of climaxing as wave after wave of multiple orgasms continued to tear my will violently apart. My body was nothing more than a bucking, convulsing female form as the men's insertions continued to blast their pent up semen over the past 6 weeks into my body.

I cried with pleasure, my tears streaming down my face as my exhausted and abused body lay helpless beneath each rigworker. My head rolled back in sexual agony as I was penetrated again and again -- but each huge erect cock twisted and pushed forward, relentlessly pounding deep into my pussy.

When the 3 hunks finished, the crowd moved in for what I can only described as a relay fuck with the rest of the rig crew. Any promises from earlier that they'd be happy with just a DP show was eclipsed by the lust in their eyes -- when after a few minutes, each lover would be replaced by another -- and another. I screamed, I cried, I scratched and clawed. Nothing could stop them, nothing as each swarthy crewmate pounded my flailing body to another orgasm.

I'm sure it's not the case but I could have sworn at the time that the entire rig team came at once -- each one of them pumping away like pistons into my sweat and cum encrusted body. They grabbed and pinned my struggling form as they pumped and forced every inch of their manhoods deep into my helpless anus, vagina and mouth-- as the fuck fest carried into the flight. The plane's final approach into Macao saw me thrashing about slowly as I was forced to swallow huge amounts of come. The semi-white fluid came out between my soft, red lips and trickled slowly down my chin coating my boobs and torso.

I know its against FAA regulations but the fuck fest carried on as we landed. The captain and his co-pilot mustn't have been too discerning because they too took turns fucking little old me, all messed up and sticky, as we taxied to the apron.

I enjoy a gang bang as much as the next slut but I have to say that I was quite relieved that the flight was over. I had been well and truly fucked senseless -- and so it was a genuine relief to grab a few minutes to recover and tidy myself up before the return leg to Brunei. I still reeked of semen and bodily fluids and I had to slick my cum matted hair down but I stepped out of the WC feeling quite presentable, blazer on over the tennis skirt and bra and I looking forward to fixing a cocktail for myself on a nice quiet empty flight, only to find the return rig crew entering the cabin. That Tom can be a right bastard sometimes, and to say that I was livid would be an understatement..

12