Veronica's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Husband gives wife her wildest fantasy.
4.5k words
3.93
254k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers

Veronica tingled with anticipation as she applied makeup in preparation for a big evening out.

It was her 30th birthday, and her husband Ron always came through with something exciting for special occasions. This time, he told her to expect a surprise she would never forget, and to dress as sexy as possible.

She had taken the time to appraise herself as she stepped out of the bathtub. She was long-limbed, about 5-9, with just the barest hint of excess around her hips, and her tits were just plump enough to really grab onto without being excessive. She was tanned and fit, with a slender figure that always turned men's heads.

She ran her hands down her sides to the delta between her legs, where her well-trimmed blonde bush framed her pink labia. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was swept back in loose waves. She had a small, narrow nose and her eyes had a kind of doe-eyed look that could best be described as bedroom eyes. The whole effect gave her a hot, sultry look that had always made men weak in the knees.

For this night, she chose Ron's favorite dress, a tight sky-blue mini-skirt, very short, which showed off her two best physical assets, her legs and her breasts, which jiggled braless on her chest. After she was sufficiently dolled up, she strutted into the living room, where her husband waited.

"Wow," he exclaimed with a sly smile. "Maybe we ought to just skip dinner and go straight to bed."

"That would suit my pussy well enough, but probably not my stomach," she said as she hugged her man. "I worked through lunch today, because I wanted to get away from work early, so I'm starved."

Truth was, she was starved for more than food. Ron had been away on business the past week, and had just returned that afternoon. He had crammed 10 days worth of work into six busy days, just so he could get back in time for his wife's big day. He had gone to a lot of trouble to get Veronica the perfect birthday present, and he wasn't about to let his plans go for naught.

While he had been gone, Veronica had given her long vibrator a vigorous workout, but it wasn't the same as taking Ron's hard, fleshy knob. Veronica had always had a high sex drive, and had gained a reputation as one of the best – and nastiest – fucks on her college campus. Even after six years of marriage, she still always got offers for sex on the side. She had to admit that she had often been tempted, but she truly loved Ron, for not only was he a good man with an excellent job, he was absolutely the best lover she'd ever had. Ron had a long, thick cock that he knew how to use. She had fallen in love with him after their first time together, and her devotion to him and his wonderful dick showed no signs of abating.

Dinner was at their favorite Creole restaurant, where they dined on oysters on the half-shell and other seafood delicacies. After two bottles of wine, Veronica was feeling frisky. She began running the toe of her high heel between Ron's legs, under the tablecloth, massaging his crotch with her foot. She could feel herself getting hot and wet between her legs, as she anticipated the lengthy fuck session that she knew awaited them at home.

On impulse, Veronica excused herself and strolled to the ladies room. On the way, she saw and felt the leering looks of every man that she passed. She smiled at them all and felt a tingle in her pussy. It gave her a sexual rush to know the effect she had on men, and quite a few women as well.

After taking care of business, Veronica pulled her panties over her shoes, wadded them up, stuck them in her purse and walked out of the bathroom. Walking back to her table, her knees trembled slightly as she felt the coolness of the air on her wet, naked pussy as it wafted up her skirt. Sitting down next to Ron, she invited him to run his hands up her smooth, long legs, and when he arrived at his wife's very wet, very naked slit, he gave a grunt of surprise. Veronica's breath quickened as Ron fiddled with her clit and ran his fingers through her dewy petals.

"You'd better quit or I'm going to cum right here," Veronica said through clenched teeth, as she patted her husband's crotch and found him stiff as a board. "Looks like you need some cooling down, too. C'mon, let's finish up and go home. I need to fuck you bad."

Once in the car, Veronica snuggled up to her husband, rubbing his cock through his slacks, while he played idly with her pussy, stroking her just enough to keep her cunt simmering, but not enough to make her cum. Once they got going, however, Ron turned the car in a different direction from their home.

"Where are we going?" Veronica asked.

"I need to run by Paul's to pick up your surprise," he said. "It won't take but a minute." After arriving at his best friend's house, Ron suggested that she accompany him into the house. Paul and Ron had been fraternity brothers in college and had stayed fast friends. Paul was single and lived in a large, split-level house by himself.

Veronica was a bit frustrated at this turn of events. She had a hot spot that needed quenching, and she really didn't understand what kind of surprise Ron had in store. She was even more put out when she saw a dozen or so cars parked at Paul's house. She really wasn't in the mood to party with a lot of people. She wanted to fuck her husband, pure and simple, and she could see them getting into a party atmosphere and getting too drunk or stoned to have sex.

But Ron insisted, so she sighed and agreed to come in. Paul answered the door and let them in. They moved to the bar, where he fixed a round of drinks, pulled out a fat joint and fired it up. Veronica was puzzled as the trio passed the joint around. Where was this party they were supposed to be attending here? Why was Paul staying up here, when he obviously had guests downstairs in his den?

After they had finished the joint, Veronica asked sternly, "All right, you two, where's this surprise I'm supposed to be getting here?"

"This way," Paul answered, leading Veronica downstairs to his large den, which opened out to his patio. The den was dark as they descended the steps, and that puzzled Veronica even more.

Then Paul flicked on the light, and Veronica's eyes widened as a chorus of naked men greeted her with, "Happy Birthday, Veronica." She was speechless, but her stomach was doing cartwheels. She looked over at Ron with a quizzical look on her face, then at the some dozen or more men who filled the room.

"Remember a couple of months ago, when I asked you about your biggest, juiciest fantasy?" Ron asked. Veronica remembered, all right. They had been deep into foreplay one night and they had told each other their wildest fantasies. And slowly it began to dawn on her. She had told her husband that her wildest fantasy was to fuck a mile of cock; to have a roomful of men fill all of her holes with cum and to shoot cum all over her body. It was one of the few things she had never tried during her wild college days.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," Ron whispered. "They're all here for you."

Veronica suddenly laughed. "You sly son of a bitch," she said. "I can't believe you set this up. Where'd you find all of these guys?" Paul answered that some were co-workers of his, some were old frat brothers and some were men they had recruited from the local college football team.

"Anything for you, my dear," Paul said, as he felt his dick harden. He had fantasized about fucking this woman since Ron had first introduced her to him as the woman he was going to marry, not long after they had started dating. Now HIS biggest fantasy was about to come true.

Ron stepped back and sat on the sofa to watch the show and enjoy one of HIS wildest fantasies, which was to watch his wife perform with other men. There wasn't much hesitation as Paul unzipped Veronica's dress and pulled it over her head.

"Whoa, looks like you've already primed the pump a little, old boy," Paul said to Ron, as he encountered Veronica's soaking-wet, naked cunt. "God, I've dreamed about this."

Paul ran his hands up Veronica's long legs and fingered her juicy pussy, as he kissed her deeply. When they broke their kiss, Veronica threw her head back and moaned as Paul rubbed her clit, while two other men stepped forward and began licking and sucking each of her tits.

"I guess since you're the host, you ought to be first," Veronica said, as she slid to her knees and began to stroke Paul's now-naked and hard cock. Paul had a nice-sized cock, nothing like Ron's, but it was plenty long and fat enough to please. She began by kissing and licking the shaft with her active tongue, then in one smooth motion, she opened her mouth and sucked his entire length down her throat. That elicited whoops and cheers from the watching crowd, and she played to the crowd by pulling her mouth back, showing everyone Paul's spit-slick dick and making sloppy sucking sounds.

As she sucked on Paul's dick, both of her hands were filled with hard cocks, while two other men stroked her butt and fingered her pussy. She could feel a humongous orgasm building in her groin, one that had been building all day. But before she could cum, the hands were removed from her crotch and she was maneuvered to the couch opposite the one Ron was seated on.

"C'mon, Veronica, let us eat your pussy before it gets too full of cum," said one stud. Veronica was ready for that, and she eagerly spread her legs and opened her pussy with her fingers. Paul pulled her ass off the sofa before putting his face to her hot pussy to begin lashing her super-heated cunt and throbbing clit. After a few minutes, he stepped aside and let another man have a few licks. After that man had had a few licks and sucks, another man stepped up and ate her pussy. Yet another man came up after that, but he rolled Veronica to her side slightly and began to tongue her asshole, adding a finger once her anus was good and lubed with his saliva.

"Oooh, I like that," Veronica panted. Then she saw two men kneel on the sofa on either side of her head, offering her their swollen cocks. She took each in a hand and alternated sucking and stroking the hard flesh, while a succession of men came up, knelt in front of her and gave her pussy and ass a few licks, kisses and sucks. Veronica thought she'd died and gone to heaven from the feeling in her groin. She was dangling right on the edge of a huge explosion, but her studs were teasing her a little by stopping and moving aside for the next man just when it seemed like she was about to cum.

At Veronica's head, two new studs took their place, and she eagerly sucked and stroked their cocks. She was fascinated by the differences in the cocks at her disposal. Some were long and fat, others short and fat, others were average-sized in every respect, and some were long and slender. She guessed that all of the men were at least 6 inches and the longest about 9 inches. But as she felt a third pair of dicks at her face, she realized with delight that none of them quite measured up to her beloved husband. She didn't know if that was by accident or design, but it didn't matter. It just proved to her once and for all that she had married the right man.

And Ron was idly stroking his cock as he watched his sexy wife surrounded by good-looking studs. Several others also held back and watched, stroking their cocks as they waited their turn. As more men stepped up to eat Veronica's pulsing crotch or to have their cocks sucked, two other men began to rub their drooling dicks over her tits and her rock-hard nipples.

Veronica's nipples were super-sensitive, and that proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back. With a sharp cry, she felt her climax rush over her, and her whole body trembled and shook. As the orgasmic waves subsided, she found herself on the floor, ripe for fucking.

"Please, Paul, come up here and fuck me," she panted. "I need a dick in me so baaad." Paul didn't hesitate, but lined his dick up to Veronica's steaming, flooding pussy and guided his cock up her pulsing hole.

"Oh yeahhhhh!" Veronica yelled as Paul filled her to the hilt. He was one of the men with a long, slender cock, and it filled her just about perfectly. Then she felt her head being pulled back and her mouth was filled with still another hard cock that pumped and throbbed in her throat. Two pairs of hands materialized to massage her tits, followed by two hard, leaking cocks that left trails of pre-cum over her nipples. Two other cocks filled her hands, and she stroked their wet shafts slowly, but steadily.


Veronica reveled in the sensation of being fucked from both ends, of being surrounded by cock. She wrapped her legs around Paul's waist to urge him on and pull him into her. Paul pumped his cock for all he was worth, trying to make the moment last as long as possible. He rolled his hips around so he could hit all of her sugary walls as he pumped back and forth in her flooding cunt.

All too soon, however, he couldn't hold back any longer, and with a groan, he pumped his cock as deep as he could go, then surrendered his cum, filling Veronica's cunt with eight or nine hard bursts of hot cream. At the same time, the cock in her mouth swelled and burst forth with a succession of hard, hot cum bursts down her throat. She tried to swallow all of it, but he came too fast for her, and her mouth rapidly filled to overflowing with hot, white jizz.

As Paul and the other man fell away, Veronica looked over at her husband with a slightly dazed look, then grinned languidly, letting a wad of cum roll off her tongue to join the flow that had already dripped down her chin.

Ron couldn't believe the sight of his wife as she lolled on the floor, cum dribbling down her chin and out of her pussy. His cock was nearly nuclear as he softly stroked himself. It was all he could do to keep from jumping her right then, but he had a definite idea of what he wanted to do before he shot his load.

But he didn't have long to ponder, because two more studs immediately took the place of the first two men, one sliding his cock up her sodden pussy and the other running his cock in her mouth. Veronica could feel another orgasm coming, but it was elusive and the dick in her pussy was no help, as it in no way filled her like Paul's had.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long, as the cock in her pussy had obviously been over-primed. "Aw, shit," he exclaimed as he shot his cum in her pussy after just a few minutes, adding his load to Paul's. Just then, the cock in her mouth pulled away, and with a roar, its owner blasted a hot cum load over Veronica's face. The first blast hit her forehead and landed across her right cheek, then the rest of it splattered over her eyes, her nose and her other cheek.

"Unhhh, yeah, do it, shoot it on me," Veronica cried as she convulsed in another orgasm. She had no time to rest, nor did she want to. Even as she was still rocking from her climax, she was climbing onto her knees, while she sat a man on the sofa. As she knelt in front of him, she pulled her sweaty tits open. "Fuck my tits," she panted. "I want you to cum on my nipples." As she said that, she wrapped her glorious breasts around the purple cock in front of her and began to rub them over the leaking head.

Her position left her ass in the air, and it didn't take long for her cunt to be refilled from behind with a long, fat cock. Her buttocks were slimy from the cum that had flowed out of her pussy, as the cock pumped her with a frenzy. Thoughtfully, the man began to probe her ass with his fingers, and this brought Veronica quickly to froth again. There was nothing she loved better than to have her ass fucked, and soon she would get her wish.

It didn't take long before the man on the sofa began to writhe in ecstasy, then he lifted his hips and shot his cum all over Veronica's tits, the white-hot semen covering her cleavage and dripping off her nipples. That spurred the man behind her to fuck her faster, and he began to shoot a huge cum load. At least eight distinct blasts fired deep in her cunt and flowed out over the man's cock and down the backs of her thighs. But before he finished, he plopped his dick out and deposited the last couple of spurts right on her open asshole.

Veronica was in absolute fuck heaven by now. She swayed on her knees, then pulled her buttocks apart and begged for someone to fuck her ass. A young stud was quick to oblige. He had a nice cock, thick and long, and she gasped as he pushed his way past her anal ring and began to fuck her ass with purpose. Needing extra stimulation, she reached underneath her body and began to finger her obscenely swollen clit and thoroughly drenched pussy.

She looked up and saw a man walk over and offer his cock to her mouth. She gazed up at him with lust-glazed eyes as she sucked on his purple boner, but she was really concentrating on the cock that was scudding up her rectum, pumping her like a well-oiled machine, and her concentration paid off as she orgasmed yet again, hard and powerful.

Quickly, the man in her mouth pulled out and unloaded a huge wad on her face, covering her eyes, her nose and into her hair, which was already damp with the sweat from her exertions. Seeing the cum dripping off Veronica's face sent the cock in her ass swelling toward orgasm, and he yelled as he shot bolt after sticky bolt of hot cum deep in her bowels. Then he pulled his cock out with a loud plop.

Veronica was nearly catatonic from all of the cock she'd taken and all the orgasms she'd had, but she wasn't ready to quit. There were still several cocks that hadn't yet been attended to, including Ron's. He, too, was in a daze as he watched his wife perform. He was nearly ready to explode, so he decided it was time for the piece de resistance.

As the others watched, he positioned one man on his back on the floor, his big cock jutting into the air. Veronica took the hint, grinning lasciviously as she straddled his hips and impaled her pussy on his cock in one motion. She rode his cock up and down for several strokes before Ron grabbed her butt and pulled her cheeks apart. He marveled at the sight of his wife's distended asshole, from which cum was oozing, and her cum-covered thighs. Kneeling down, he took his ballistic cock and eased it to the open hole, then, as she raised her hips on an upstroke, he filled Veronica's ass all the way to his balls.

Veronica howled with delight as she felt her husband's cock fill her ass. Even though she couldn't see him, she knew it was Ron as soon as he got his cock fully in her ass. She had always wanted to try a double penetration, and now that it was happening, she couldn't control herself. She bucked and writhed on the cocks invading her cunt and her ass, and she mouthed a steady stream of unintelligible profanity, mostly centered on the word, "fuck." Then she was silenced by a pair of cocks that materialized on either side of her head, and she ravenously sucked and licked on them, alternately sucking one and fisting the other.

Ron could feel the big cock in Veronica's pussy through the membrane dividing her cunt from her ass, and they soon fell into a steady rhythm, each pulling almost all the way out, then slamming their throbbing cocks back in to the hilt. Veronica felt like the mother of all sluts, and she wallowed in the feeling. She had never been so completely filled with hard cock, one in her pussy, one in her ass and two cocks taking turns fucking her mouth.

It was all too much for the cocks at her face. In unison, they pulled out and Veronica used her hands to jack them off each to an explosive cum. The man on her left shot his wad all in her hair, while the other added his cum to the wads that already curdled on her face. Then she took each cock in her mouth, cleaning the last vestiges of cum from their dicks.

The sight of two men spewing cum on Veronica's face sent Ron and his partner over the top. With a groan, both men exploded at the same time, shooting great white bolts in their respective holes. Ron threw his head back as he shot his wad deep in his wife's ass. He had been saving this cum over the previous week just for this moment, and it felt like his whole spine was coming out the end of his dick as he drenched her rectum with his super-heated cum. And he thrilled as he felt the swelling of the other man's cock beneath him and his wife, as he came hard, as well.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers
12