Veronica's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, Veronica felt the most intense orgasm she had ever felt sweep over her. She thrashed and shuddered as she came in great waves of pleasure. She was still cumming even as the cocks in her holes began to subside and fall out of her. She rolled off the man beneath her as she trembled in the afterglow of orgasm, cum oozing from her pussy and her ass.

"More, give me more," she mumbled, as her orgasm subsided. In response, she felt herself being lifted up and another hard cock began probing around her ass from below. Then the long cock easily entered her well-fucked ass and began pumping. Another man stepped up to her pussy and slid his dick in all the way. The room seemed to slowly spin as she felt the two men fucking her holes, and two more men stepped up to her and alternately forced their cocks past her lips and into her mouth.

Veronica could do little except flex her hips around the cocks that were pumping at both of her horny holes. She was pinned between the two men's bodies, with two more pressed to her head, feeding their dicks between her cum-coated lips. Soon the cock in her pussy began to swell as he reached the firing strokes, then, at the last second, he pulled out and shot several ropes of cum across her pubes and her belly. That triggered the other man's orgasm, and he too pulled his cock out at the last second and fired his cum all over her pussy and ass.

Veronica writhed on the floor as the two men fell away. She lay on her stomach with her ass in the air, the hole wide open, gaping and dripping cum. Her pussy was red and swollen from so much fucking, and cum continued to drip past her labia and down the insides of her legs as far as her knees. As she lay on the floor, some of the men who had cum earlier gathered around her, their cocks hard and shiny with renewed vigor. They knelt around her and beat their meat over her cum-drenched body.

"Y'all come on over and shoot your cum on me, cover me with it," she drawled, as she rolled over onto her back. She squeezed her slick tits and pinched her swollen nipples. She ran her hands down to her gaping, flooded pussy and fingered her clit, avidly watching the men furiously jerking their hard cocks over the sluttish sight of the naked, disheveled blonde lying on her back masturbating to one final orgasm.

Soon, a succession of groans and exclamations filled the room as the men surrounding Veronica began to shoot a rain of cum all over her body. Veronica squealed as the hot splatters of cum began to hit her everywhere. They came on her tits, on her pussy, on her legs, her arms, her face and in her hair. They drenched her in hot semen, and as she ran her hands all over her slimy body, she shuddered with another orgasm. It wasn't quite as intense as her earlier climaxes, but it was enough to put a capper on the night's festivities.

Finally, everyone lay back, utterly spent. Ron gazed lovingly at his wife, who was quite a sight. Veronica lay back, her body saturated with cum. There was so much cum, it had pooled under her ass, and cum pooled on her tits and in her cleavage like wallpaper paste. Her hair was wild, a tangle of wet, sticky blonde curls. Cum dripped down her cheeks, and she idly pulled some to her mouth, then licked her fingers off as she wiped as much of the cum as she could easily reach off her face. Her pussy and ass were sore and distended from extensive fucking, but it was a good kind of soreness, the kind that comes from being well and truly fucked.

"Whew," she exclaimed wearily as she began to come back to earth. "You guys know how to make a woman feel real good." Then she saw her husband kneel down and plant a big wet kiss on her mouth. Ron savored the remnants of cum on her lips and tongue, and Veronica felt his renewed hard-on jutting between her legs. As she lay back again, Ron straddled his wife's chest, pumped his cock between her well-lubricated breasts, and in short order planted one last cum shot over Veronica's tits.

Then he too fell back in exhaustion, as the other men in the room broke out in spontaneous applause.

"Oh, baby, that was definitely the best birthday present I've ever had," said Veronica. "Let's do this again next year."

12