Veronica's Elixir of Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica needs one more taste before she gives it up.
3.1k words
4.62
12.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of the bathroom door being opened, followed by the steady rhythm of heels on tiles, had Veronica and I freezing in place. We waited, breath frozen in our lungs, eyes wide and bodies rigid. The woman entered the stall furthest from us and we listened to the rustle of her maneuvering her clothing before sitting down to pee.

Veronica's eyes searched my face, and I had the distinct feeling she was less concerned about the woman sharing the bathroom with us than my response to the surprise that lay in her pants. She licked her lips in a slow, sultry caress of her tongue, her eyes daring, as she leaned forward and held my gaze. Her eyes shifted between mine and my still-exposed pussy. Slowly, she kissed my pussy lips, her mouth open and sensual, the kiss intimate and hot.

I cupped her cheek, stroking her hair back as she gave my lips another kiss, this one deeper. I ran my fingers through her hair and arched into her mouth, careful to hold back my moan of bliss. Her eyes fluttered shut as she continued to silently kiss my pussy, parting my lips with her own, gently sliding her tongue through my folds, careful not to lick my sensitive clit. I gave her hair a gentle tug and forced her eyes open, and she held my gaze as her mouth made slow love to my cunt, her warm breath gusting over my throbbing clit as we listened to the woman begin to wash her hands right outside our stall.

The sight of Veronica, on her knees between my parted thighs, her breasts bare and heavy, was enough to reawaken my hunger, and when a gush of my arousal leaked out of my greedy entrance her tongue silently lapped at it, a small sigh escaping her throat as she clutched my thighs. The idea of the woman on the other side of the heavy wooden door hearing Veronica, a Goddess in her own rite, worshiping my cunt, was enough to light a fire within me. Veronica's plump lips worked my sex, French-kissing me so thoroughly my eyes began to roll back. The sound was muted, like she was licking an ice-cream, savouring the flavour, and I felt like the most delicious meal she had ever eaten. I was growing agitated, waiting for us to be alone so that she could finally fuck me, with her tongue and her fingers and her --

My breath hitched in my throat as I imagined her cock. Something inside me was adamant the marks on her pants had been her own cum. Oh... The thought of her cum... Her cumming from eating my pussy. God, she had looked so big... So thick. How much cum could she fill my pussy with... I wondered if she would still fuck my pussy with her tongue after she had filled me with her seed.

My body tensed in anticipation, my eyes closed as I imagined Veronica pounding into me, her cum shooting into my used pussy as I squeezed her heavy breasts in each hand, her nipple in my mouth.

My clit, neglected and aching, throbbed with need, and I shifted my hips, trying to guide Veronica's lips to where I needed her. I'd never felt so hollow, the sense of emptiness running so deep I wasn't sure anything could fill it. "Veronica," I pleaded loudly, my hand tightening in her hair as I shifted my hips and guided her mouth to my clit.

She drew my bud into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue, slow and sensual, and I melted beneath her. Too quickly, she pulled away.

My eyes flashed open, the anti-climax of my building orgasm a sharp throb.

I was greeted with a mischievous smile. She stood up, making no effort to disguise her movements as she adjusted the thick cock outlined by her white pants, her breasts still exposed for my pleasure.

"Get up, I want you on my bed, riding my face."

My body moved on autopilot as I stood, my mind in a dream state as I eyed her crotch. My pussy gave a shudder as I tried to gage her thickness and imagined how deeply her head could reach inside me.

"Where is your underwear, baby?"

I blinked, shaking myself, and met her heated gaze. "Where is the woman?" I finally asked, not recognising my own small voice.

Her smile was smug, and rightfully so; she had reduced me to a heap of flesh and need. "She left a while ago. I'm happy you didn't notice." She stepped towards me, pressing her body against mine as she stared into my eyes. She ran her fingers down my cheek, an intimate caress, and asked again, "Where is your underwear, baby?"

"Why?" I snaked my hands up and cupped her breasts. They felt so good in my palms, warm and soft, heavy and tipped with hard nipples. I stroked her with my thumbs and relished the shudder that ran through her body. "Do you want my underwear?"

"Yes," she said simply, her eyes hooded. Her nipples were so, so sensitive, and I swore I felt her cock throb against me every time I gave the little nubs a tweak.

I pushed her back gently and bent down to pick up our handbags, making sure to brush up against her and her erection. She arched into my movements. "Here you go," I handed her the lacy thong.

She examined it, untangling the stringy material until it hung from her hand correctly. Holding my eyes, she turned the crotch area inside out and placed it on her extended tongue. She drew it into her mouth, her eyes shutting on a deep moan, and eventually released it when it was thoroughly soaked. "Put these back on," she instructed. She stepped away and began mending her appearance, pulling up the cups of her bra and buttoning up her shirt.

Once again, I was rendered speechless by her eroticism. My pussy was already soaked with her saliva, and yet it turned me on to no end to know that she was claiming my cunt, marking her territory, with her fluids. An image of her jerking off onto me filled my mind, her cum creamy and scorching as it shot through my folds onto my clit and painted my lips, dripping into my gaping, well-fucked hole. Holes...

I was getting flustered, so I quickly shimmied the garment on, the cool material icy against my sensitive core.

Veronica turned to me again, her eyes soft as they took me in. "You look just as beautiful as when you arrived. You should go ahead of me." She pressed a plastic card into my palm, the hotel's name printed onto it in an elegant scrawl. "Penthouse."

I hadn't even registered her words when she opened the stall door, a gust of cool air washing over us. It was like stepping into another world; our reflections resembled composed women, and yet our eyes held a wildness that I was sure any person with eyes would recognise as hunger. She locked eyes with me in the mirror and then turned to me to pull me into a deep kiss, painting the inside of my mouth with remnants of my own juices, and her own sweet essence. She licked me deeply, her tongue strong as it moved with mine. When she knew I was aching and leaking into my already-wet thong, she pulled away and gave my ass a pat, herding me toward the door.

"Wait," I hesitated, breathless and frenzied, the handle half turned in my hand. "How will you get to your room if I have your key?" I didn't know much about penthouses.

Her smile was coy, and she shifted her bag to strategically cover her crotch. "I'll ask the desk for another key. I suggest you hurry up before I eat your cunt right here on this counter." Her smile broadened as she witnessed contemplation flash across my face. "Go." She paused before adding. "I want to find you naked."

I begrudgingly left the bathroom, bag over one shoulder and the hotel key clutched in my hand. The swivel of my hips, paired with the chafing of moist lace on my pouting pussy lips, made it very difficult for me to maintain my composure, but I somehow made it past the front desk. The elevator dinged open, and my sigh of relief was stolen from me when Veronica sauntered towards the desk, her movements flawless and eye-grabbing, even with her bag slung awkwardly to cover her crotch. She cast me a playful look before turning her attention to the old man seated in front of her, and I slipped into elevator, for the first time relieved to have a moment to catch my breath.

I scanned my card and began my ascension. As the elevator glided upwards, I let my imagination wander. I had never craved to be so deeply possessed, but I found myself aching to be stretched and pounded, caressed and filled, used and worshiped. It wasn't just my pussy that twitched with need at the thought of Veronica's meaty cock; my asshole was tingling with a need I couldn't help fantasising about fulfilling, and the idea of Veronica filling my asshole with her creamy cum made me so wet, the inside of my thighs began to grow sticky. She had given me so much pleasure, I couldn't wait to make her cum for me, on me and inside of me.

The doors slid open on her floor, and I hastily made my way inside, barely registering my surroundings. Everything was impeccable and elegant; whites, creams and golds. Marble counters and plush leather couches. Mahogany tables and glittering chandeliers. I scampered around, dropping my bag on the nearest couch, and searched for the bedroom, heart in my throat. I found the room and my heart leaped at the size of the four-poster bed, curtained with sheer gold. Immediately I knew what I wanted, and I threw open all of the thick curtains, letting the afternoon sunlight stream into the room. I retreated into the penthouse and left a trail of clothing; first my bra, slung over a glittering lamp, and then my heeled sandals, tossed hastily on the tiles, followed by my dress, and finally my dewy underwear on the door handle.

I darted to the bed, hiding within the curtained cove.

Veronica's voice was like honey when she spoke to me through the gold curtains. "I can't tell you how happy it makes me that your pretty pussy is naked for me right now." She made to pull the curtains back, but I stopped her.

"Take off your clothes," I demanded, my voice thick with lust.

Her silhouette moved fluidly as she shed her clothing, and when she finally reached forward and moved the curtain aside, she stood boldly before me, her breasts flushed and heavy, and her large cock protruding from her body, weighed down by its girth. The base was so thick, I knew my hand would not be able to circle it, but its head was narrower than I had anticipated, and the sight of it reaffirmed my hunger to have her fill my asshole.

"You're so beautiful," I told her as she crawled towards me, her cock leaving a trail of precum along the cream sheets. Her breasts swayed with her movements, and I wanted to reach out and caress them, but her eyes held me in place and told me I was not in control.

She dragged a hand up my thigh and cupped me possessively, the simple warmth of her skin drawing a gasp from me. "Are you ready to ride my face, angel? I'm very, very hungry."

My eyes strayed to her cock, and she fisted the base of her erection with her free hand and gave it a hard pump, and a puddle of precum gathered at its tip.

"Are you afraid of my cock?"

My eyes flashed to hers. "God, no!" I said in disbelief. "I just-" I froze, unable to express how utterly deeply I needed her inside of me. "I want you so badly," I managed to choke out, my throat thick with desire. "I want you to..." I trailed off and gazed down at her flushed cock, and my pussy quivered with longing, right within her palm.

"You want me... To fuck you." Veronica sounded incredulous as she spoke, though it wasn't posed as a question, and her hand on my pussy tightened. "You want me..." She squeezed her cock, "Inside of you."

I couldn't help it, I rolled my hips and made a small grunting noise, I was so fucking desperate.

Her eyes met mine and I could see her weighing her options, planning her next move while I panted and waited. Her smile turned devious as she leaned forward, the golden rays of light dancing along her body as she moved. She gave me a deep, sensual kiss and began to rub her hand against me in small movements, teasing my slippery cleft. She pulled away and made a show of jerking her cock off for me. "I want you on all fours."

She didn't wait for me to obey, just flipped me and raised my hips. For a brief moment, as I gazed through the sheer curtains into the city, I thought she was going to slide herself into me and my body shuddered at the enticing thought. And then her head was between my thighs.

Her hands forced my hips down, and she pushed my cunt into her face.

I was unprepared for the ferocity in which she devoured me.

Her moans were depraved as she pulled my lips into her mouth, and, after coaxing me with her hands, she rewarded the tentative rocking of my hips with a muffled, "Yes, fuck my face." Her tongue found my hole and began thrusting into me, giving me a taste of what I so desperately needed deep inside me, and I began fucking her face with earnest, humping her tongue and grinding my clit into her nose, until my gasps were shrill and animalistic. Her hands hastily found my nipples and began squeezing them in time with the thrusts of her tongue.

We had just started, but my pussy was so sensitive and ready for release. My eyes flew open and I sat back, cupping my ass and spreading my cheeks so her tongue could squirm deeper into my greedy cunt. "Yes," I cooed, fisting a handful of Veronica's hair. I lifted her head until her nose was angled just right, and I began grinding my clit against it roughly, taking pleasure in her muffled grunts. "Good girl," I repeated like a mantra and she moaned into me, her eyes wild with passion. Her hands shifted to knead my ass and pull my lips apart, and my hunger took over. "My asshole," I begged, one hand in her hair and the other on my breast. "Fuck-" My body spasmed as the wave of an orgasm threatened to overwhelm me, "Please, fuck my asshole, baby."

Veronica's mouth feasted on me, and a deep moan vibrated against my folds as a single finger began circling my hungry back entrance.

I tried to keep my pace, but I needed her inside me so badly. "Please," I begged, trying to thrust her into me.

Even muffled, her moans sounded taunting, and I knew she was relishing how desperate I was to have her inside of me. She finally breached my tight hole, her finger slippery with both my juices and her saliva, and, when my body began to convulse with the force of my orgasm, she pushed her finger all the way inside of me, thrusting gently while her tongue fucked my pussy and milked my orgasm.

My orgasm wrecked me, but I could not stop riding her finger, wedged deep within my needy ass. "More," I pleaded, even when I couldn't stand her face near my clit, and she obliged by flipping me over. I stared up at her through hazy eyes, my body limp but still wrapped tightly around the single finger she had inside of my asshole.

She removed her finger and pulled her hands away from my body as I watched hungrily, desperate to have my holes filled again. She gripped her cock that had grown slightly less hard. "This is what you do to me," she murmured as she scooped up the sticky liquid that was dripping down her thigh. "The taste of your cunt makes me cum, baby."

It felt like a dream, watching Veronica, shrouded in golden light, cover her fingers in the evidence of her pleasure. Had she really orgasmed from eating my cunt?

Her fingers, coated in her seed, began rubbing both of my entrances in unison, and all I could do was stretch my legs in welcome. She pushed two fingers into my pussy, and I clenched around her, wanting to hold her cum in my pussy forever. "Relax, baby," she cooed as her other hand worked my asshole, pushing her cum through my tight entrance. "Let me have both your holes."

Her words brought a moan to my lips, and my body welcomed her fingers as they slid into my rectum, and I shuddered at the feeling of being so completely full.

"Is this what you want?" Veronica asked in a low voice as her hands began to rock in a steady motion. "Both of your holes filled."

I tried to form a response, but the combination of her words and her fingers stretching both of my entrances was making thinking impossible. "Want... Your... Cum..." I managed to pant as my body moved with Veronica's touch.

Her fingers paused at my words, just for a moment, and then they were moving more roughly. "You want my cum, inside of you?" She asked gruffly.

My moan was shrill and all the confirmation she needed. My cunt was on fire, I couldn't believe how hot it was knowing her cum was in both of my holes.

"You're such a naughty girl, wanting my cum deep inside your pussy."

I was panting. My hands clutched my breasts, squeezing them roughly. "Yes," I managed. I pulled my legs further apart and her fingers slipped deeper into my asshole.

"Oh, you dirty little girl... I bet you want me to lick your pretty little cunt clean after I've filled it with my cum."

My body shuddered in confirmation, and I felt a gush of arousal leak out of me as her fingers worked me. I was so, so fucking close.

"I bet you want my big, hard cock... Deep in your hot, tight ass... Filling you with my seed."

My body drew tight as a bow, my breath frozen in my throat as I felt Veronica push a third finger into my asshole.

"I can't wait to fuck your loose, cum-filled asshole with my tongue."

I came with a scream.