Veronica's Extra Credit

Story Info
Student visits professor for some extra credit.
1.2k words
3.49
40.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first semester of college, and things were not going well in my business class; I didn't really like it, so I skipped class a lot, and now I found myself in danger of failing. I wasn't sure what to do, but I figured going in to talk to the professor wouldn't be a bad idea. He seemed nice and understanding enough, maybe I could explain my situation and see if I could do some extra research or write an extra credit paper... We would see.

I was nervous about seeing my professor; after all, I skipped his class all the time; but, it was close to the final and I had to gather my courage. I did, and went to see him during his office hours.

I shyly knocked on his door. "Yes?" Professor Roth answered. I walked in, closing the door behind me. "Ah, Veronica, how nice to see you... I don't get much of a chance for that in class." I blushed embarrassed—I knew I didn't come to class much. But Professor Roth seemed nice, like he wanted to help. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable. And do take that cardigan off, it's hot in here today, the AC is broken," he smiled.

I hesitated—I had rushed out of my apartment this morning, and had been in too much of a hurry to slip on a bra.

I was wearing a slinky see-through top, one I used to sleep in, and had just slipped on my cardigan on top. But I did what he said, and took it off; he looked at me, and his eyes widened—I don't think he was expecting what he saw, my large heavy breasts bare beneath my ever so flimsy excuse for a top.

As I sat there for that uncomfortable moment, almost bare breasted, I realized I was turned on. The professor was older than me, much older, maybe in his late forties? But he was brilliant, and that turned me on, and he had this deep, sexy voice; he also kept himself fit, and he was definitely handsome. An idea was beginning to form in my head...

"Professor Roth, I am so sorry I've missed so many of your classes, I have had a rough semester," I began. I could tell he was half listening to me, half distracted by my now erect nipples that were clearly visible under my top. I took advantage of my position and leaned forward, allowing my top to slip further down. I stood up as I talked and came closer to his desk, sitting seductively on the corner of it. I was wearing a short black plaid skirt, and I spread my legs a little, allowing him a view of my crotch.

He was clearly having a hard time concentrating on my words, and began mumbling back a response as he discreetly peaked beneath my skirt. I wanted to give him a hand, so I began playing with the edges of my skirt, rolling it up, as if I weren't even paying attention to what I was doing. Next thing I knew, I had rolled it all the way up to my waist, so I decided that I might as well just take it off, so I slipped it off by pulling it up my body and discreetly dropping it to the floor.

The professor was still talking as I now slid closer to him, wearing nothing but a tight thong and my see-through top. I could tell how turned on he was by how little sense he made, so I took advantage of this to keep him focused on me. I began playing with my thong, and gently pulled it to the side, exposing my wet, yearning lips. At that, he stopped altogether. "Veronica?" he asked, finally. "What are you doing?"

I smiled, "Sorry, Professor," I said, pulling back the thong. "No, no, no reason to be sorry," he said, obviously disappointed. I stood up and came up next to his chair, then turned my back towards him and bent over, spreading my legs wide. After dancing my ass around a little, I put my fingers through my thong and slipped it off to the floor. I bent over even more, and spread my pussy lips with my fingers. "Veronica, you shouldn't be doing this," he finally managed to gasp. I turned around, and could tell he could barely contain his hard on. I smiled, and proceeded to take off my top and throw it behind me.

I now stood naked in front of my professor, my pussy wet, my nipples hard, my body so incredibly turned on. He was trying to be proper but his hard on was only too obvious so I laughed and said playfully, "I won't tell anyone," as I reached forward and unzipped his pants, reaching through the fabric of his boxers for his hard cock. I grasped it and felt it throbbing powerfully in my hands. I leaned forward and cradled it between my heavy, heaving breasts. I rubbed them up and down, around and all over, in a steady, seductive rhythm, as I reached for his hands and placed them on my wet pussy. That was it for him, his fingers hungrily reached inside of me and he came explosively between my tits. I squeezed his balls gently, then stepped back as he slipped his zipper back up.

I could tell he hadn't expected that, it had happened way too fast. I hadn't expected it either, I had just gone with the flow of things, and now I continued to stand here in front of my business professor, naked and incredibly turned on.

"I can give you an extra credit project to do to help your grade," he was saying, when I smiled, sat back down in my chair, placed my hands on my pussy, and rubbed gently as he talked. He was now mumbling the details of my extra work, and as I listened to his deep sexy voice I ran my hands around my hard nipples, then up and around my turned-on clitoris.

At that moment the door opened and Steve, a classmate, walked in. I had forgotten that these were open office hours. He saw me and immediately closed the door, then walked towards my chair so he could get a better look. I got really turned on by two men watching me now so I turned slightly towards Steve to let him have a better view, and spread my pussy lips a little wider with my fingers. Steve grinned, then walked over to my chair and clasped my tits in his hands. I wasn't expecting this, but it felt so good and it surprised me so much that I came hard, then came again.

At that, Steve pulled back—I glanced over at the prof, he was just staring at this point. I got up and hastily began collecting my clothes from the floor, and slipping them on. "I will be working on that project you've described," I tell Professor Roth, as I speedily make my way out of the office. The Steve part was unexpected, and I certainly was now embarrassed and wanted to be out of there as soon as possible. Did I just let him touch me? I just hope he didn't spread what he saw around campus.

The last thing I noted before I walked out and closed the door were Steve and Professor Roth grinning at each other after they looked at me and said goodbye.