Verraria 01 - Necromancer's Match

Story Info
A Necromancer Lord finds his untamed Challenge.
9.1k words
4
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ascylla POV*

Ascylla stared at the mountain entrance. Granted she hadn't spent much time around mountains and was really only putting up with them due to the scripts she found that promised power in the midst of these. But the cave entrance looked like a bad place to go to her. It was a jagged opening in the mountainside with little assurance that the tops wouldn't just decide to crash together on top of her.

However, when she had been asking directions in the town at the bottom of the Torian mountains, the guide had crossed himself and spouted off in a fountain of excitement and terror, forgetting she couldn't understand his language. When he calmed down enough, he resolutely refused to give her any other directions. It had taken three days, at least a dozen tour guide interviews, and all her silver before she finally found one that was willing to give her the directions she wanted. He had still refused to guide her anywhere closer than a mile of the cave entrance.

So, without a guide she had to wonder if she hadn't chosen a wrong way somewhere. But she'd double and triple checked her way through the directions and it really was the only gash in the side of the mountain that looked like some sort of an entrance, even if it looked like a terrible one. She stared at it for a long while, deliberating.

In the end it was the scrolls she had found in the Citadel library that urged her on. She'd spent months deciphering the text only to find the promise of power to reverse death. The fountain of life the texts called it. Eternal youth, health, power, and all the heart could ever wish for if one was brave enough to seek it and pay for it. The Citadel's magic was the greatest in the known Verarian world, it was true. But no one knew the power of eternal life. Not real eternal life. The vampyres, scaled dragon fiends, and other creatures who fed on blood or magic had longevity. But they still weren't truly immortal. They still needed to find their sustenance. They still relied on nourishment and eventually still died.

Besides all that they could still sustain mortal wounds.

But the scripts promised true reversal. Scylla took a breath and stepped through the narrow gash in the mountain. She didn't want to settle for longevity. She wanted to watch the world die. She wanted it all or nothing.

*Rhys POV*

Rhys the Necromancer had been woken from his slumber a few weeks prior. It happened throughout the years. He was never allowed to slumber forever, no matter how long he'd been alive and that was quite a while. Something from his dark gods always aroused him from his dead sleep for some dark purpose. Normally it involved a lot of war, a lot of death, and phenomenal amounts of power.

So far, his purpose had not been revealed to him this time. But that was no matter. He had ways of entertaining himself. Ever the faithful servant, he was patient. And he awaited his signs from the gods. He had all the time in the world, as it were. Until the sun failed to rise and the stars burned into nothing, he would breathe. And even when there was nothing left to breathe and his body obliterated with the world, his soul might well cling to whatever pieces it could find and float forever in a hell of nothingness.

He didn't know. Hadn't considered it. His gods weren't a kind type though. So it wasn't outside the realm of possibility, but if that were his fate then he would accept it gladly.

Besides, he was not bored by any means. When he'd laid himself to rest he had slumbered with all manner of preserved playthings. The first day after he had risen in his throne like tomb in the mountains he had woken his toys and decorated his rooms with them. He had something like a small piece of a castle deep in the caves. There were lakes of acid, the cleansing liquid fire of his gods. There were bedrooms for him. There were iron cells in a dungeon setup and there were rooms with distorted avatars of his black gods. All of these preserved with the same hideous magic that caused Rhys to draw breath.

But his favorite room was a mockery of a throne room. Decorating his throne room was what he'd amused himself with for the past few months. He had gotten creative with his toys to do so.

The creatures he controlled could be divided into two categories. There were the thralls, creatures who he had raised from death and preserved. These he liked to use as decorative furniture, of a sort. This time he'd taken two female thralls and impaled them on stakes on either side of his throne. The lovely thing about reanimated creatures was that they no longer needed their delicate internal organs. After a week or two he had lovingly pierced the two of them through from anus up through their mouths and placed the bottoms of the stakes in holders on either side of the throne. They were much like grotesque little statues now, both brunette. Perhaps in life they had even been twins. He couldn't remember anymore. Now he only knew them as his lovely toys. He affectionately pinched the right nipple of the one on the left of his throne. In answer the body twitched. There was no sound around the stake, but the thrall twitched as if the little movement hurt her and Rhys chuckled.

From there he'd formed many other modifications. The thralls were his and his alone. He had absolute and total control over them. If he commanded one to stillness, they would be magically forced to do so until either the end of time or until he reverted the command. So he'd carved and reshaped his creatures into reanimated artwork. Another of his favorites was one designed to look like a horse. He had amputated her arms and sewn a horse shape around her head. Black leather formed a harness around her torso and emphasized her bare breasts. His favorite part was the sex between her legs, though. Rhys had taken the lips of her sex and spread them apart, stretching them with weights for weeks. And then he had sewn each stretched labia to the insides of her thighs. When she stood, he made her spread her legs wide apart. She still stood like that. When he passed her and pat her mane of hair affectionately tears fell around the sewn horse head. Rhys paused and soothed the toy's hair again.

"Now, now, no tears. What good could do they do you, my sweet?" She couldn't answer, of course. The horse mouth wasn't made to open. She couldn't even move. She only blinked in misery at him and Rhys chuckled. "You'll grow used to your fate. After a century, you won't even remember how it felt to be any different, I promise."

With that he moved on. The thralls were good, but the next category of creature was his favorite.

The priestesses were reanimated as well, but not by him. Oh, he killed them to aid in their creation, but they were ones who swore to serve the gods and therefore belonged to them. For this reason they had a will of sorts. However, Rhys had proven himself the most loyal of zealots and it fell on him to be the master of the priestesses.

He trained them, instructed them, disciplined, taught, and shaped them into servants. His favorite priestess lay sobbing before his grotesque throne.

Her name was Hallie. He had found her two centuries ago as a pretty, innocent teenager. And he had lured her to the necromancy gods with the promise of true eternal youth. Oh, how innocent little Hallie had been then.

She'd stared up at him like he was an angel right up until he introduced her to the acid bath that she would drown in while being reformed in that liquid fire of the gods. The acid had burned away every hair follicle on her body, turning her into the mannequin appearance that was trademark of most necromancer priestesses. After that she had looked on him in fear. But Rhys had been far from finished. He had gone on to remove her clit, like he did with all priestesses. He'd learned ages ago that it was a good way to desecrate and corrupt a little priestess, if used to the correct manipulation. Hallie, of course, had even then still tried to rebel, but she had learned after her fair share of punishment. She'd learned to obey Rhys as her eternal master, just like the other five priestesses he had trained.

Now she lay on the floor before his throne. At first he had taken to using his six girls for entertainment. He had fucked and then commanded them to perform while he watched. But after time, he had gotten bored and wanted something more. He had started with Hallie, his lovely Hallie.

She cringed away from him when he knelt beside her to study his work. Rhys tsked in disapproval and found the pain centers of her body, twisting them a bit in reprimand. Hallie yelped in response, but went still and merely sobbed all the harder when he touched her. "Oh come now, child. You had already been rid of your clit for centuries. My new modification wasn't so much of a stretch from that. Is it the pain, pet?"

Rhys spread the girl's legs and studied what he'd done with growing pleasure. It had taken a bit of surgical work and Rhys never blunted the pain for his subjects. It took a bit more necromancy to keep the nerves feeling, but he preferred his playmates to feel every bit of what he did. When it was done, he wanted them to feel to the depths of their undeath who was their master and who controlled every part of their lives. So Hallie undoubtedly did feel a good deal of pain.

For Rhys had cut pieces of her sex away. They were clean cuts. No blood, of course. Like every other creature in Rhys' caves there was not a drop of blood left in her reanimated body. The skin merely fell away while the child screamed and didn't dare move away or stop him. And after he had cut enough of inner labia, he had sewn the outer labia together. Now there was a neat little line with his stitch work and this he had made look like ribbons crossing where her vaginal opening used to be. For his own purposes he had left a small opening just above her anus, just large enough for the tip of his smallest finger to tease. And he had carefully sewn the very inside edges together so that the sensitive nerves could still be licked and used to ignite pleasure in Hallie, if not satisfying pleasure.

"Beautiful," Rhys breathed. And it was so satisfying to see. Hallie shivered beneath his gaze and Rhys sighed. "Alright, let's see if we can distract you." He mentally reached with his magic to the mind of one of Hallie's sister priestesses. The answer was one of terror, but the antechamber door opened without delay and one called Sarai approached him, quivering from head to foot.

"You called, Your Grace?" Her voice was a soft mouse voice. Another one that Rhys had tricked and forced into obedience. Hairless, like her sister, and broken into submission to him and his gods. Her skin was bone white, her eyes gray with the film of death. Just like Hallie.

Rhys smiled. "I did. Your sister hurts. Why don't you lick her wounds for her?"

Sarai looked down at the favorite priestess and studied the mutilation while Rhys felt the terror in her mind grow with amused pleasure. Her thoughts brushed his mind. If he had done this to his favorite priestess, what might he decide to do to Sarai in his boredom?

Still, though, her terror of disobedience was far stronger than any horror she felt. She knelt between Hallie's legs and Rhys watched as she lowered her head. She hesitated for a slight moment, staring at the delicate stitch work that would permanently close most of Hallie's sex with disgusted fascination. Rhys listened to the thoughts as she forced herself to tenuously lick her tongue up the outer edges of the small slit between stitches.

"Good girl." Rhys sat in his throne, leaning forward and pressing his mind to the pleasure center of Sarai's brain, firing magical sparks through the girl's body. Unwillingly, she gasped with desire. "After all these years, priestess, I believe you know that this will go much easier for you if you just give yourself over to my will and play along. Accept the pleasure."

Still, though, she fought it. She always did. Even while she licked and sucked at what was left of Hallie's sex. Even while Rhys sent signals of pleasure running through her body, she tried to resist.

But Rhys won. In the end, he always did. Soon the priestess' body moved with pure desire. Her hips thrust up and down with need, a dancing motion of sexuality. Rhys stood and circled behind her, stroking the perfectly smooth skin of her head. "That's it. Isn't that much better, then?" Hallie was no longer sobbing. Her hands were fists at her side, her eyes shut tight, her breathing ragged in between harsh pants and moans. "I'm sure if you tongued the opening I've left, she would enjoy it." Sarai immediately and eagerly obeyed, rimming a hole too small for more than just the tip of her tongue. Hallie rubbed her fingertips down the closed slit and writhed in response. Rhys closed his eyes and inhaled the strong scent of desire and sex and cum.

But there was another scent too, one that made his eyes snap open. He bared his teeth for a brief moment, much as an animal would immediately react to something it didn't quite like. But then he grinned.

The scent of life was in his caves and it wouldn't be long before whomever it was reached his very throne room.

*Ascylla POV*

Ascylla has definitely found what the scripts were referring to. It hadn't been long before the rocky cliff had delved deeper into the mountain and transformed into a great hallway. Wall sconces held torches with bright blue flames and the carpets were rich and luxurious beneath the soles of her feet. The hallways broke off into corridors but Ascylla kept following the hall forward for the time being, fascinated. The place was so pretty for what had once been a jagged cliff overhang. Bloody hell, it was downright gorgeous. And so huge too.

The great hall ended in ornate doors. Ascylla took a moment to stare back the way she had come and thought she saw small flashes of light over the torches. Some small voice in her head whispered for her to turn back. Something was very wrong about all of this.

She ignored it and turned around to shove the hall doors open, expecting to have to struggle. Instead, the doors opened on their own accord before she could even touch them.

Ascylla stared down the appearance of a throne room at a figure that stood watching her. There was movement at the foot of a great throne and statues lined the walkway and stood on either side of the throne.

There was really nothing else for it after she had come so far. Ascylla walked forward.

After so many steps she realized the figure watching her was a man. His features came into relief as she drew nearer. His hair was dark, he had a slight form, his fingers were long and elegant. He was quite handsome actually. He tilted his head curiously even while Ascylla did a mirror movement.

For a while she stopped and just stood before him, staring. Gods, but the man was rather beautiful. The lovely flowing robes he wore were lined with pale blue. She finally made herself wave cautiously. "My name is Ascylla."

The man's face broke into a delightful smile. "Forgive me my manners. It has been a very long time since I've had to use them. I am Rhys Loveless."

Ascylla nodded and finally focused on the figures in front of the throne. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

The two creatures were both naked and completely hairless. Their skin was pale as death. One of them looked up to the sound of her gasp and blinked at her with gray eyes glazed with sex. When her head lifted from between the legs of the other figure, Ascylla got a full view of a nearly sexless creature. The first of them whimpered.

Behind her the man tsked. "Did I say to stop?" The creature moaned as if in pain and went back to licking between the legs of the other. Ascylla watched in twisted fascination. The other girl, if you could call her that, couldn't possibly feel much of anything between her legs but she seemed to writhe all the same.

She spun around to the man who still watched her with a calm smile. "Necromancer! That's what the fucking scrolls were talking about? You - you -" She backed away and backed right into something solid and cold. Shivering, she turned and realized it was one of the things she had previously thought to be statues. Except the gray, dead eyes moved and watched her as if pleading for help. And Scylla could guess why. The creature had been disfigured. It had no arms or legs anymore and was held up by two poles with a phallus on the ends inserted into the sex and anus of the torso. Its mouth was held open with an odd shaped gag but it had no tongue. Scylla felt herself shiver.

A hand rested on her shoulder and she turned slowly to face the Necromancer who touched her with ice cold hands. Rhys smiled down at her. "The scrolls? You mean the scripts from several hundred years ago that promise of true eternal youth, yes?" He chuckled under his breath. "I might have guessed those would resurface. So you're a little librarian then. And you decided you would come to the darkest depth of the mountains despite all the warnings and pursue eternal life? Well, little girl. I'm pleased to hear it. I will give you exactly the reward your efforts have earned."

She barely managed to shout a "No!" before the world started to go dark and the Necromancer caught her with a wide smile.

*Rhys POV*

Rhys watched his new little guest with interest and indecision. To be honest, he wasn't quite sure what to do with her. He had no food that would sustain a living guest, except perhaps maggots. So that left three choices. Kill her and leave her dead, kill her and raise her as a thrall, or kill her and raise her in the honor of a priestess.

At the moment he was leaning towards the latter. It had been so very long since he'd broken a new priestess. And this girl, Ascylla, was rather to his liking. She had a small figure, lovely blond hair, a cute little nose. She looked the picture of an innocent librarian really. And he did love getting to watch the horror of the innocent when he started on them.

Hallie stood silently by his side while he watched. At last the girl stirred in her dungeon cell and Rhys watched her awaken, smiling slightly to himself.

She cried out when she realized she wasn't in her home and memory came back to her. He watched it wash over her face with interest. The dawning realization like a face full of ice water, followed by the inevitable terror. Her eyes turned to Hallie by his side and wandered to stare between the girl's legs. Some expression he couldn't quite identify crossed her gaze, some excited emotion. A different kind of fear perhaps?

"Well, good evening, lovely trespasser."

She snapped her gaze back to Rhys' and he smiled. "It's alright. You can admire my little slaves. I rather like to myself." To emphasize he turned slightly and slapped where Hallie's pussy used to be, pulling a soft groan from her. The girl in the cell stared at his hand even after he withdrew.

She swallowed. "Are you going to kill me?"

Rhys studied his nails. "Oh, certainly. I was just deciding how to kill you and what to turn you into. Maybe I'll leave it to you. Would you rather stay dead, be a thrall, or be a priestess?"

Her gaze flickered to Hallie again. "A priestess like her?"

"Yes." Rhys watched her. That other emotion crossed her eyes again and what was more, she smelled... odd. There was something more than just terror in that smell, a thick sweet scent that his body seemed to enjoy. "Would you like to know exactly what will happen to you?" She stared at him, unable to answer, but that was quite alright. Rhys understood the meaning in the gaze. She both did and didn't want to know what horrors awaited her. So he decided for her. "I'm going to take you to a chamber with the vats of liquid fire of the gods. You will die by drowning in their fire and you will be reborn in the same fire. After, you will be bathed again in a small lake of sorts. I cannot describe what happens there, for words are not justice. It must be experienced. You will come back with your new appearance. Most often the gods maintain the standard hairless creature you've seen so far in the priestesses. Sometimes they differ. When you return you will be given to my care for training and worship in the black arts of death. I will burn your clit away with necromancy like I do all my priestesses and you will learn the purpose of that with reinforcement. You will learn to obey. Perhaps you will fight me in the beginning. Many do, but they learn."