Verse by Avril Mars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

"So what are we going to do about the dirtbag getting his freak on with an underage girl?"

"Benny, you know I'm legal."

"Barely legal," he rumbled.

March's slutty daughter defiantly arched her back so her tits stuck out. At least she'd gotten the errant nipple under wraps. North reflected the curvy little miss had been causing grief since the time she'd wiggled into her first bra. He lusted for her like most men and chided himself for even thinking about it.

She said, "It's alright, Benny, I was just having a little fun."

"It looked like a lot more than just a little from where I sat," corrected North, watching Taylor like a mongoose watches a cobra.

April said, "How long were you standing there?"

Not long, though longer than he should have, he thought, but said, "Does it matter?" He jerked a thumb at Taylor. "So whattya you wanna do about loverboy here?"

To her credit April stood up for the guy, maybe he'd shown her a good time after all. "Well, if you ask me, Benny, nothing I guess. Whatever you do don't hurt him. He's a friend."

"A friend who steals your phone and fucks you in the ass?"

"Stop talking like that, Benny!"

"It was just a figure of speech, honey." He made a low sound in the back of his throat and kicked at the sand. "So that's your final answer? This jerk gets a pass?"

April nodded.

Taylor ventured, "Since that's all settled I'll be off."

"Sit tight, pal. If you value your kneecaps."

April scolded him, "Now, Benny!"

North gestured with the flat of his hand for her to hush, never taking his eyes off Taylor. "She just did you a big fat favor, cowboy, you get to walk. Scott free without a single broken bone."

"I'll shove off then, Avril, I mean April. It's been lovely. Really." He took one step and North clamped a big hand on his shoulder, squeezed like a vise.

"Didn't I tell you to sit tight? I hate repeating myself."

"Sorry, mate," Taylor mumbled weakly.

North thought, wimp. "As I was saying you get to walk on accounta Miss March says you can. But about the money. You will pay back every dollar to the family and get your ragtag collection of drug addicts outta here pronto."

"Done!" agreed Taylor. "I'll mail a check for eight hundred tomorrow."

North shook his head grimly, his narrow eyes going narrower. "What you'll do is pay me. Tonight. In person. In cash. I'll see it gets into the right hands, along with your apologies."

"Where am I going to get that kind of cash on a Saturday night?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I'm staying at the Pegasus downtown, meet me in the bar with the cash at ten o'clock sharp tonight. Don't keep me waiting and don't make me come looking for you. We clear?"

"Perfectly."

"And don't forget, if I know where you work then I know where you live."

Taylor looked like he couldn't believe he was actually getting to leave. North unclamped his hand from the guy's shoulder, leaned over and said quietly so April wouldn't overhear, "If I see you within a mile of this girl ever again I'll break your neck. Now haul ass."

The weasel took orders well. With a final "Jeez" he hauled ass.

April said to North, "Well, I've never seen that side of you before."

"I hope I don't ever have to show it to you again. Or someone just might get her bare ass paddled but good."

She said wickedly, "That sounds like it could be fun."

"Don't push your luck, honey."

"Does that mean I don't have to get undressed and fuck you?"

"What do you think, kid?" North said easily, fighting not to smile. Slutty or not, he liked the girl's sense of humor, always had. He knew she was much smarter than her father gave her credit for.

All the hard fucking must have sobered her. "Tell me you're not going to rat me out to my parents."

"What if I do?"

"Don't tell them, Benny. Please, I'll do anything."

North pursed his lips and thumbed his hat back of his head. "What's your plan, kid? Sex me up like you did those guys so I'll keep my mouth shut?"

"I'll do whatever it takes."

"If you think I'm cuddling up with you, you're suffering from delusions. Your dad pays too well for me to betray him by extorting you for sexual favors."

"It wouldn't be like that," April promised with a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"To be honest I really shouldn't keep the way you behaved today from your pop. He deserves to know."

"I said I'd fuck you if that's what you want."

"Not interested, kid," he lied, but he meant what he said anyway.

April challenged him, "Go ahead and tell dad, Benny. Where were you when I drained the punchbowl or smoked some pot? You're supposed to be security here and that doesn't sound very secure. Daddy's not going to like you lying down on the job."

"Maybe not, but me lying down with you definitely ain't gonna happen."

"What now then?"

He smiled at her. "Looks like a standoff, kid, but it really ain't. You know your father will cancel Berkeley if the idea gets in his head you're a drunken stoner sexpot who won't keep her grade point average up." He saw storm clouds darkening her eyes but didn't smile in victory, she was his boss's daughter after all. He shook his head like the world was ending and he couldn't do a thing but watch helplessly. At last he couldn't help but grin at the kid. She was a trooper, just like her dad. "Just get outta here before I change my mind."

"So I don't even have to give you a blowjob?" Yep, a real trooper.

"Thanks, but I had one this morning," North joked, he had a sense of humor too. "I may not have much class but I got more than that. Beat it, kid, I got things to do."

"Thank you, Benny. You deserve a kiss at least."

"Forget about it." Not after the pair of dicks she'd had in her mouth this afternoon. She gave him kind of a smile and kind of a wave and turned to leave. He said to her back, "Listen, honey, you might want to take a swim or something before going back in the house. You smell like . . ."

"Like what?"

"Like you been smoking cigarettes," drawled North. And like you just got your hot little snizz worked over hard. "Now scram."

April trotted off with a short laugh, North unsure whether if from relief or what. Smiling to himself he shook his head again, etched a furrow in the sand with the toe of one of his tennis shoes.

North watched the exaggerated wag of her ass until she disappeared from view. Yep, since her first bra.

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers