Vertigo Eyes Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"So, I decided that the only way I would find you was get into your house and use the chat line. I figured you would still keep that going even if you weren’t talking to me. I had to knee Daddy in the goolies to make him open his safe and give me your house keys. So, I am not "flavour of the month" at home!"

Despite having to come to terms with what Kate was relating, my mental picture of her kneeing Jim in the balls momentarily gave me the chuckles.

"I sat for hours in front of that computer looking at the pictures of us together and trying to pluck up courage. I chickened out at first and went for a walk around the house to calm my nerves. I went into the lounge and sat in your chair crying my heart out. Then, on the shelf near the B&O, exactly where you left it on your last day there, I saw the Andrea Bocelli CD. Do you remember the one?"

I sighed, "I could never forget our first time as lovers and that music. They’ll live forever in my heart."

"Well, I put the music on. And I started to read the booklet in the jewel case. I’d always thought that the words ‘Time to say goodbye’ on the last track were a literal translation from the Italian version on the first one, but they’re not. I read the English translation of the first stanza of the first song…and memorised it after…

‘When I’m alone
I dream on the horizon
and words fail;
yes, I know there is no light
in a room where the sun is absent,
if you are not with me.’
1

"It was like an omen. I went straight upstairs and opened up ICQ. And you were there!"

"I had to get back to Joey, my online chess opponent in the States, to apologise for dumping him so fast. I don’t think he really understood – he’s only eleven years old."

"Imagine how relieved I was to find you just like that! If it’d been a struggle, I think I might have chickened out again. And your ‘Be there!’ on the screen were the most wonderful words I’ve ever read!"

"Princess, I cannot blame you for what you did with Mark. I guess, Having "sown the wind" by coming here for so long and suggesting that you should date other men while I was away, I have "reaped the whirlwind". The question is, can we be stronger for it?"

"I am sure we can. Just telling you about it has given me a greater certainty about my feelings for you than I ever thought possible. But there is something else; something hurtful that you must know of before you can make any decisions. Mark was one betrayal, but then there was Ella…

"I went to visit her one afternoon. She lives alone in a small townhouse and constantly has opera music playing in the background. I will never again be able to hear ‘Si. Mi chiamano Mimi’ without thinking of her. When she opened the front door to my knock and took my hand to welcome me inside, I wanted her. She was eight months pregnant at the time and showing it. But she was so incredibly sexual that I nearly had an orgasm on the spot – it was uncanny.

"And she was just like Mark. He never asked. If he wanted to take me in the ass, he did it and it was right. If he wanted my mouth it was the same. Standing up, lying down, on my knees, it was his choice and the sex was incredible. And Ella was exactly like him. She led me straight to her bedroom without saying a word and undressed us both. Her big belly was so beautiful naked and I could see her baby moving in her. I truly believe it knew what was going on!

"When she laid us down on her bed and slid her face between my parted legs to kiss my pussy, I felt like I was being showered with golden rain. And when I did it to her she tasted so, so wonderful. So clean and honey-sweet! Oh so deliciously sweet! When you give me babies, you must tell me if I taste like that!

"We both came very quickly that first time. As I lay, panting with my head resting on Ella’s leg I heard her saying "Baby loved that too, just feel it moving in my womb." I propped myself up on my elbow and placed my palm on her belly. Her baby was kicking like anything! Ella smiled at me. Her mouth and chin were gleaming with my juices, "My baby and I want to give you more orgasms, Kathleen O’Donnell, and we want more from you. Put your finger inside me this time and you will feel us both come." And I did. And I could feel the baby moving from inside her pussy too. And it kicked and wriggled every time Ella’s cunt contracted around my finger as her orgasm rolled through her.

"We made gentle oral love all that afternoon. I lost count of the orgasms we gave each other, but another one was always on the brink as soon as one was over.

"Ella had her baby on schedule - an angelic little girl. It had to be a girl, loving orgasms the way she did when she was in Ella’s womb. Ella sent me a photograph and told me that one of little Maria’s many second names was Kathleen. One, because Ella liked the name. Two, because she remembered me fondly. And, three, as a reminder of the one and only woman she’d ever met who had been to bed with Mark and had not fallen in love with him."

"Whew!" I felt totally deflated. "That was quite a saga!"

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"Is my forgiveness really the issue? I can honestly tell you that I understand what drove you to do what you did. I can tell you that I admire your courage for telling me about it so openly – you are very brave, I’m not sure I could have done the same. I can also honestly tell you that my feelings for you haven’t changed one bit. I still love you deeply, but there are added dimensions to our relationship that I’m going to need time to fully come to terms with.

"I have one more question though…did you and Corinne ever…?"

"No, only that one time when you were there. I think she freaked a little bit when she came back to earth and realised what we had almost done. I told her it was okay and I had no regrets. It was a tender moment between us that went a bit further than either of us expected it to. And a memory I will always treasure."

"Hmmm. It probably helped you…with Ella. The main question for me now is where do we go from here? Us…Kate and Greg."

"I’ve told Mom and Daddy that I’m probably not going to go to University. But I’ve also promised them I will go back to Melbourne to finish school and take my final exams, just in case…"

Kate slid off the bed and knelt at my side, taking both my hands in hers. "I know it’s not St Valentine’s Day, and it’s not a Leap-Year… Gregory Monk, I thought I loved you before but I now know that I love you to distraction. Will you marry me and fill my belly with your babies and make me the happiest woman in the world?"

I fluttered my eyelids at her coyly, "Oh, Kathleen! This is so sudden! Have you asked my Father for his permission? And can you support me in the manner that I’m accustomed to?"

"Gregory!" Kate laughed, "Stop being an idiot! WILL YOU FUCKING MARRY ME?"

"Kate O’Donnell, you are the music in my life…Yes, I will!"

‘I live for her, you know, since
the first time I met her.
I do not remember how, but
she entered within me and stayed there.
I live for her because she makes
my soul vibrate so strongly.
I live for her and it is not a burden.’2

 
 

FINIS

Acknowledgements:

1 "Con Te Partiro` (I’ll Go With You)" E Sartori and L Quarantotto

2 "Vivo Per Lei (I Live For Her)" V Zelli, M Mengali and G Panceri

Both from "Romanza" © 1996 Insieme Srl

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12