Very Close Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Horny wife gets taken care of when friend is in town.
7.2k words
4.38
42.4k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers

I got a call from Jerry on Tuesday saying that he was going to be in Tampa this weekend and wanted to know if Kim and I wanted to get together on Saturday evening. I told him, that would be great and it would be great to see him. We met Jerry a few months ago when we stayed the weekend with our friends Steve and Pam, as told in the stories titled Very Close Friends.

I called Kim and told her we had plans this Saturday night.

She asked what I had in mind.

I told her Jerry called and wanted to get together if we were available.

She said, "I like Jerry and it would be good to see him again."

Jerry called on Friday morning to finalize our plans. Jerry said that he was in for the weekend for a trade show and would finish about six. We talked about dinner, but he said that there was food at the show, so he probably wouldn't be hungry. We decided to meet at his hotel in downtown Tampa at eight for drinks.

Saturday started off like most Saturdays, eating breakfast while watching the news, then heading off in different directions to accomplish chores. I got home around 2 pm and Kim was already home taking a nap on the couch. I went into my office and turned on the TV to watch a golf match. It wasn't long before my mind wandered to what would probably happen tonight at the hotel with Jerry. I was wondering if Kim was thinking of the same thing. I eventually dozed off for a nice nap.

I awoke to the sound of music coming from the back of the house. Once I got my bearings, I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30. I got up and followed the sound of the music and saw Kim was in our bathroom getting ready for the evening.

She was in the closet putting some towels away. I stood watching her for a moment. She must have just gotten out of the bath, as she was naked and her hair was wet.

She didn't hear me come into the room since her attention was focused on the towels and the music covered the sounds of my movements. As she reached up to adjust some of the towels, I came up behind her and put my arms around her. Needless to say, I scared the crap out her. She screamed and tried to break my "hug."

As I stood there laughing, she was pelting me with expletives.

After she calmed down and I stopped laughing, she asked how my nap was.

I told her it was good. I didn't realize I was that tired.

She put her arms around me and said, "My nap was good too."

My arms were around her and caressing her back.

She said, "That feels good."

My hands made their way down to her ass where I caressed her cheeks. After a minute or so of caressing her back and ass, my left hand moved around to the top of her pubic bone and rubbed her a bit. My hand then slipped between her legs. She parted them slightly, allowing me access. As my middle finger parted her labia, I felt that she was wet. I wondered if the wetness was from the bath, but as I further explored and penetrated her, there was no doubt the wetness was her juices.

I asked her if she was wet from thinking about tonight.

She said, "Yes. It has been a while since you and someone else has fucked me and I need a good fuck tonight."

I sarcastically said, "I guess I can count on getting lucky tonight."

Kim didn't respond to my comment, but she dropped to her knees, unzipped my shorts and reached inside to free my hard cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked its head while stroking me with her right hand. She started sucking me hard and stroking me fast. I loved it. She then stopped, jumped to her feet and kissed me.

She said, "That's all for now. I want that fella ready for action later on."

I started stoking myself.

She said, "Put it away, he's got a big night ahead of him."

I dejectedly put it back in my shorts.

Kim said, "Let me get ready and you'd better start getting ready."

As I showered, I thought about Kim's words. She normally doesn't let on that that she is looking forward to get a fucking from me, much less someone else. I chalked it up to her being horny, liking Jerry, and remembering the time when we met him at Steve and Pam's.

Before we got dressed, we went to the kitchen and heated up some leftovers for dinner. Kim was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I asked her what she was going to wear tonight.

She said, "I'm not sure yet, it will be a surprise for both of us."

After dinner, we cleaned up and went to get dressed. I was ready in about two minutes so I turned on the TV and went back to watching the golf match while she got dressed.

About half an hour later, Kim comes into my office and said, "Ready!"

She looked hot. She was simply dressed, but looked classy and sexy. She was wearing a pair of white shorts that really accentuated her tanned and very sexy legs. I don't know if I have mentioned in previous stories, but her legs are very defined and shapely. This is the work of Mother Nature, she doesn't work out. She was wearing open toe heals, an aqua colored tank top, and a black light sweater. These colors were working very well with her tan.

I told her I thought she always looked gorgeous, but she has taken it to another level.

She smiled and said, "You're just horny."

We got in the car and took the 20 minute drive to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and left the car with the valet and made our way through the hotel lobby to the bar. As we entered the bar, Jerry saw us and waved his hand to get our attention. As we got to the table, Jerry greeted Kim with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and shook my hand. We ordered drinks, wine for all of us.

Jerry said, it was great to see us and glad we were able to get together while he was in town.

We talked about Steve and Pam, the trade show, and all sorts of topics over the wine. Kim excused herself to the go to the restroom, Steve commented on how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife.

I said, "I know I am." I went on to tell him that we were good friends before we developed a romantic relationship. We know so much about each other, the good and bad. I think that really is the strength of our marriage.

He said, "Did I mention she looks so sexy too?"

I laughed and said, "Well you know what's underneath her clothes and how sexy she really is."

Jerry asked if we invited others into our bedroom often.

I replied, not often. We have only done it with a few select men and Steve and Pam.

He asked if she liked women.

I told him, no, she has let Pam touch her, but she isn't in to other women. I said, 'I wish she was."

Kim came back to the table and asked what we were talking about.

Jerry said, "Boy talk."

She said, "That could be a lot of things."

I said, "Yes it could, maybe we will tell you later."

We went back to talking about everything under the sun as we drank the wine. I don't know how long we had been talking, but Jerry said he had to go to the boy's room and excused himself.

As he left, Kim said, "I glad we got out tonight to see Jerry and I'm having a good time."

I asked her if she wanted to take it up to his room.

She said, "Soon, I've been ready for you two all day"

As Jerry came back to the table, Kim excused herself to the ladies room again.

I asked Jerry if he and his ex-wife had many extra-curricular encounters.

He said "Not a lot, mostly with Steve and Pam. We tried a few threesomes with men and women. We enjoyed them, but other things drove us apart."

I told Jerry that since Kim isn't into women; our extra-curricular activities have been mostly threesomes with men. I explained I liked seeing Kim receiving pleasure and I get off on that. I certainly don't mind being able to get with another woman with Kim there, but I take it as it comes.

Jerry said, "I'm pretty much the same way."

I asked Jerry if he would like to take things up to his room.

He said, "Sure, I'll grab a bottle of wine to take with us."

As Jerry was getting the wine, Kim came back to the table and asked where Jerry was.

I told her that he was getting a bottle of wine to take up to the room.

She said, "That sounds good."

Jerry came back with the bottle and three glasses and said, "Shall we?"

We followed Jerry to the elevator and luckily there was a car waiting on us. We got off on the 22nd floor. We let Kim get out first and we followed Jerry to the room. He opened the door and let us in ahead of him.

Kim said, "This is a nice room."

Jerry said, "Let me pour us some wine and we can go out on the balcony and check out the scenery."

The three of us went out on the balcony with wine in hand. The view was remarkable. We could see the lights from the neighboring islands, boats, and buildings in the distance. The weather was perfect for a March evening, low humidity and the temperature was about 75 degrees.

Kim went in to the room and came back with her camera.

She asked Jerry to take a few pictures of her and me.

After Jerry took the pictures, he gave me the camera and I asked Kim to let me take some of her. Kim positioned herself against the railing and posed. I asked Kim to take off her sweater to show off her tan. She obliged and I had her pose in different positions. I asked her to face away so she was looking at the water. I said, "Nice ass."

Jerry said, "I'll drink to that."

Kim shook her ass for us.

I put the camera down and went into the room to use the restroom. As I pulled my dick out of my shorts, he was looking a bit chubby and ready for some action. I thought it was time to get this show rolling. I returned to the balcony and back to Kim's side and put my arm around her. I whispered in her ear that I was ready to fuck her.

She said, "I've had enough wine and I'm ready too, I got this." With that she said "To the bathroom again."

Jerry and I remained on the balcony talking and looking at the scenery around us.

I told Jerry that Kim has had me horny all day and I am ready to fuck her. She gave me a blow job earlier today, but wouldn't let me come, so I need it.

Jerry laughed and said, "I can see why and since she is your wife, I'll keep my thoughts to myself."

I said, "So you'd like to fuck her too?"

Jerry stammered, well.......

I said, "Jerry, it isn't like we haven't done anything with you before. So, would you like to fuck her?"

He said, "Well that last time we were together was incredible, so I sure wouldn't turn her down."

I just laughed and said, "You had me worried for a moment."

As were looking off into the distance, a couple of minutes passed and we heard Kim say from behind us, "Do you boys want to come inside?"

I turned around and there she was, standing in the open sliding glass door only wearing her heals, tiny white panties, and an aqua bra that matched her tank top. She looked amazing. She then turned and walked into the room. When she turned, I saw that her panties were a thong that disappeared nicely in between her ass cheeks.

I looked at Jerry and asked him, "What the hell are we doing out here?"

As we walked into the room, Kim said, "Somehow I lost my clothes in the bathroom. Jerry would you please pour me another glass of wine?"

Jerry did as she asked.

After Kim had a sip of wine, I went over to her and put my arms around her and kissed her on the lips and made my way down to her neck.

She said, "Let me put this glass down?"

As she put the glass down, I brought her to me and began kissing her neck and caressing her body. As I caressed her, I said, "You won't need this" I unclasped her bra and pulled it free from her, releasing her large breasts from the cups.

I looked over to Jerry and he was watching us as he sipped his wine and with his other hand he was rubbing his cock over his jeans.

I said to him, "Hey buddy, give me a hand here."

He came over to us. I moved to one side of Kim and put a finger in the waistband of her thong and told Jerry to do the same. Kim parted her legs and we slowly pulled her thongs down, exposing the neatly trimmed pubic hair above her pussy. Her thong made the slow trip past her thighs, knees, calves, to her ankles. She lifted a foot up so her thong cleared that foot, then the other. As her thong was on the floor, I could see a noticeable wet spot in the crotch. All she was wearing was her heals. I held her hips and turned her so she was facing Jerry and bent her over. Her breasts were now hanging in Jerry's face and her ass was in my face. I asked her to spread her legs. As she did so, I had a good view of her beautiful butthole and her pussy lips that were covered in her moisture. Her pussy looked like it had been dripping profusely. I parted her ass cheeks with my hands and began giving her ass crack a tongue bath. I licked it from top to bottom and probed her hole with my tongue. She tasted so good. I grazed over her pussy lips with my tongue, careful to not go in, as I wanted to taste her full wetness as she was on her back. I looked between her legs and saw Jerry was sucking on her nipples. Kim was moaning from the attention we were giving her.

She had me so worked up all day; I had to have her from another position. I said, "Stand up baby. Sit on the bench at the end of the bed."

As she went towards the bench, she said, "Y'all won't need your clothes anytime soon."

Jerry and I quickly got out of our clothes, both of us displaying solid cocks that were pointing in Kim's direction.

I went to Kim and said, "Lay back with your ass at the edge of the bench." As she got into position I held her ankles, lifted them up and spread them. She was totally exposed. Her pussy was glistening from her juices. I asked Jerry to get the camera and take a picture of this treasure.

Jerry got the camera and took some pictures of her sopping wet pussy.

I asked Kim to hold her legs up and spread them. As she did this I slowly parted her pussy lips. I could see the thickness of her juices clinging to her lips as I spread them. Jerry kept taking pictures. There was now a little puddle of her juices that formed in her pussy. She made some internal movement with body that pushed the juices from its puddle was now running towards her butthole. Jerry kept taking pictures.

I said to Jerry, "Grab her ankles and lift and spread them wide apart for me." As he did this, it tilted her ass up and I went back to licking her ass. Her pussy juices tasted so sweet as I licked them from her ass. I made my way up to her treasure hole. I licked her pussy from top to bottom, trying to lick all of her juices from her. I then plunged my tongue deep into her canal. Oh, it tasted so fucking sweet. The thickness of her juices seemed to stick to my tongue.

I stood up and said to Jerry, "She's had me worked up all day long and I have to fuck her."

Jerry said, "Go ahead man."

Kim laid there with her legs wide open with a look on her face that said put it in me. I lined up my cock with her entrance and slowly lowered myself down. As my dick parted her lips, there was no resistance as I slid the length of my rod into her. I love to watch the expression on her face the first time I enter her during our love making sessions. Her face looks so relaxed and like she is in total ecstasy. It felt so warm and slick inside of her. I put my body on top of hers and I told her how beautiful she is and her pussy felt amazing wrapped around my dick.

She said in a low voice, "Fuck me baby, just fuck me."

As I raised myself up on my hands she wraps her legs around my hips. I start pumping into her pussy. I know that I'm not going to last long, as I just want to get this load out of me that has been trying to escape since her lips were sucking my cock this afternoon. As I am fucking her, there are flashes of light. I realize Jerry is taking pictures of my wife and I fucking. I'm slamming my dick into her hard and fast. Each time I was all the way in there was a wet smacking sound when my skin met her pussy juice soaked pussy. As I was banging the shit out of her pussy, she was moaning like crazy and her big tits were rocking back and forth on her chest. It wasn't long before I could feel I was going cum. I told her that I'm ready.

She said, "Give it to me baby. Pump it!"

With that, I kept fucking her for all I was worth. My orgasm was intense. I could feel the cum rip through the length of my shaft into her pussy. All of a sudden I feel that familiar warm slickness of our juices mixing together. Jerry is still taking pictures. Before I pull out of Kim, I tell Jerry to take pictures of me taking my cock out of her pussy. I pulled it out slowly so he can get some good pictures of my cum covered cock. After I was all the way out, I told Kim kept her legs apart so Jerry can get some shots. Her pussy was soaked with cum and it was running down her ass crack. Jerry was snapping pictures of her cummy pussy.

Kim said, "I'll be right back, let me clean up."

Jerry said, "I'm so fucking horny, sloppy seconds isn't a problem."

I got a towel and cleaned my cock off. As I was doing so, Jerry was moving in for the kill. He held his cock in his hand rubbed the head along the length of her seam. The head of is cock was shiny with Kim and my juices. As his dick he explored the folds of her pussy, he would occasionally dip the head into her canal. He did this for a minute to seemingly tease her. From Kim's moans and facial expression, she enjoyed it. Jerry then took the same position as I was in and pushed himself all the way into her pussy. He slowly ran his dick in and out of her pussy. Kim held her legs wide open for him. As he slowly fucked her, she reached up and tweaked his nipples. She seemed to like this. He picked up his pace a bit, but not too fast. I thought I should get pictures of this, so I got the camera and took pictures of them fucking from different angles. As I took pictures, I started to get turned on again. I moved behind Jerry to take some pictures. I wanted to get some shots of him gliding in and out of her. He picked up the pace and started fucking her fast. Kim loved it, she was howling and he pummeled her. All of a sudden Jerry started grunting and I could tell by the change in his strokes he was cumming. I kept snapping away. He held his cock deep inside of her as he unloaded his cum deep inside of her. I told him that I wanted to get some shots of him pulling out of her. As he withdrew, I snapped away from behind him. I could see her pussy was gaping from the girth he had just removed. I quickly moved to his front so I could get some pictures of their genitals covered with cum.

After he got off of Kim, she said, "I am soaked down there."

I smiled and said, "You're going to get wetter baby, we have more for you."

Kim asked if she could get up now or did I want thirds.

I told her if she didn't mind, let it stay messy; we plan on keeping it that way tonight.

Kim moved up on the bed and I laid down beside her.

As I rubbed her clit, I said, "Poor baby hasn't cum yet cuz two horny guys needed to get their rocks off."

She said, "I need to cum now." She replaced my hand with hers and starting rubbing her clit. As she masturbated, she said bring it to me. That means she wants to suck me as she gets herself off.

I kneeled beside her head and fed her my dick.

Jerry came out of the bathroom and said, "Still going at it?"

I said, "Yeah, get of the other side of her head."

He knelt on the other side of her head and she took him into her mouth. Kim alternated sucking us both as she rubbed her clit. As she pleasured herself, we caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I wondered which one of us was going to be the lucky one to be in her mouth as she cums. When she cums, she sucks it hard and it feels really good. Kim continued sucking us both as she rubbed her clit. I could tell by her stomach muscles that she was on the verge. She had just switched to sucking Jerry, so I was pretty sure he was the lucky one. Kim's body tensed and she started a deep moan.

fraoch
fraoch
105 Followers
12