Very Close Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,754 Followers

“Okay,” Jill replied, looking up to meet Larry’s gaze.

“So did the guys not rock your world?” Larry asked her.

“Not exactly,” Jill replied with obvious distaste.

Larry smiled to himself. “Okay babe enough chit-chat. Time to get naked!”

Their little chat hadn’t exactly made Jill feel any more comfortable about being around the short man, but he was right. She had a job to do. Steeling herself, Jill’s hands rose, shaking, to the top button of her sweater and she began to undo it as Larry sat on the bed watching her. Blushing furiously, Jill’s hands worked their way down the front of her sweater until it was completely unbuttoned. She then shrugged it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Larry’s eyes widened as he got a good look at Jill’s chest. She wore a rather plain white bra that pushed her huge tits up and together forming an impressive cleavage. The bra was not exactly flattering and sexy, but its sheer size got Larry’s dick twitching.

“Nice rack!” Larry couldn’t help but blurt out. “What size are those puppies?” Larry saw Jill start to hesitate in answering so he quickly covered his excitement. “It’s something I would know if I was your husband.”

Jill swallowed. “Thirty nine double D.”

Larry whistled softly in admiration, staring at her expansive bosom. “Keep going,” he told her, nodded at her to continue getting undressed.

Jill reached behind her for the zipper of her long skirt, the motion causing her impressive chest to jut out ever further. She unzipped it and let it fall to her ankles so she was standing in front of Larry in only her bra and panties.

The horny accountant had been hoping for a g-string or something lacy, but Jill wore a pair of rather plain white cotton panties. They were cut in a bikini style, relatively high around the hips, which flattered her surprisingly long and sleek legs. Damn she’s gorgeous, Larry thought to himself. “Spin around,” Larry ordered. “Let me see the rest of you.”

Turning slowly, Jill let Larry scrutinize her body. Larry licked his lips excitedly as he she turned to show off her firm, nicely rounded ass. All in all she had a perfect body as far as Larry was concerned and he couldn’t believe how easy it had been to get her undressed.

Larry stood up and moved up behind Jill, she caught her breath in surprise as he stepped close. Her body stiffened as Larry placed his hands gently on her shoulders. “Just relax,” Larry said softly into her ear. His hands moved down to the catch at the back of her bra and Jill had to fight the urge to spin around and kick him in the nuts.

His cock hard as a rock with anticipation, Larry unhooked the catch of Jill’s bra and then pushed it off her shoulders, leaving her dressed in only her panties. Licking his lips, Larry put his hands back on Jill’s shoulders and turned her back around to face him. His gaze immediately dropped to her now bare breasts and it was his turn to gasp in surprise.

Jill’s tits looked even bigger now that they were released from her bra. The colossal melons of perfectly rounded boob swelled out from her chest, almost defying gravity. They had the slightest of sag to prove they were natural and not the product of any surgeon’s scalpel. Larry’s already rock hard cock stiffened even further as he gazed upon those mounds of perfection. The large round orbs were tipped by dark, mouthwateringly stiff nipples that were almost begging to be sucked on. Larry immediately decided that he would have given both his testicles for the chance to fuck Jill’s perfect tits. Of course, hopefully it would not cost him that much.

“My God,” Larry whispered softly, his hands rising with a mind of their own towards Jill’s chest. The wary FBI agent stiffened slightly as Larry’s cool hands cupped her ample breasts, her skin crawling at his touch although she did not push him away. Larry gave a groan of lust as he gave her immense hooters a squeeze, lifting them slightly as his fingers sunk in and feeling their impressive weight.

“These puppies are incredible!” breathed Larry as he started to knead and fondle Jill’s big breasts. The busty FBI agent winced a little as Larry got more and more excited and became rougher with his groping. He started to squeeze and maul Jill’s enormous jugs, the ample flesh more than filling his hands as he clutched at them. “I can’t believe a rack like this is wasted on a muff diver,” muttered Larry as he pinched Jill’s hard nipples between his fingers. He gave the tips of her breasts a twist and then shook her tits, his smile widening as he watched the abundant flesh quiver and jiggle across her chest.

“Okay, that’s enough,” Jill said as she decided he’d had enough fun. She reached up and pried his hands off her chest.

Larry took a moment to regain his composure. “Alright, now take off your panties,” he said when he finally managed to tear his eyes up from her chest.

Jill nodded and peeled her panties down without protest. She let them fall down her long legs to her ankles where she stepped out of them and stood completely naked in front of the slimy accountant.

“You’re beautiful,” Larry breathed, his voice barely a whisper as he gazed at her. Being a complete tit man he briefly gazed at her dark haired pussy, long legs and flat stomach before his hungry stare once again settled on her ample bosom.

“Thank you,” replied Jill with a blush, his compliment making her feel uneasy.

“My turn now I guess,” Larry said with a grin. He immediately shrugged off his already unbuttoned shirt and tossed it on the edge of the bed. He was very pale and slightly over weight, not exactly the outdoorsy sporty type, although when it came to men Jill didn’t have any type. Larry unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers. He wore a pair of very unflattering white y-fronts, slightly stained with a few holes in them and a small wet patch over his crotch. It was actually precum but to Jill it looked as though he’d wet himself.

Jill grimaced faintly as Larry tugged them down over his flabby thighs and his rock hard erection popped free. He was uncircumcised but his aroused state had caused the foreskin of his penis to peel back revealed the angry red head of his hard cock. The shaft was trembling slightly and the veins pulsed along its length. The head was smeared with precum, glistening in the light of the bedroom.

“Touch it,” Larry ordered the naked brunette.

Jill’s hand started to reach out towards the accountants trembling cock, almost of it’s own accord. It had been several years since she had even seen a man’s cock, let alone touch one. Although Larry Matthew’s manhood wasn’t exactly a prime example she couldn’t contain all of her curiosity.

“No!” she exclaimed abruptly, snatching her hand back.

“Remember the deal,” Larry reminded her. “You’re my wife. And my wife touches my dick.”

Jill bit her lip, inwardly torn. As much as the idea of touching a man’s penis repulsed her, especially a man as repugnant as Larry Matthews, she was also burning with curiosity. What would it feel like? “I don’t know…” Jill murmured hesitantly.

“You have a job to do.”

Jill nodded in surrender and reached out towards Larry’s trembling hard-on, her hand shaking. She touched the head of his cock very gently with her fingertips and Larry let out a moan. Jill ran her fingers lightly around the head of Larry’s cock and then stroked down the veiny shaft. Larry gently put his hand over Jill’s and made her close her fingers around his cock, the hot organ filling her palm.

“I can feel it throbbing,” whispered Jill, her mouth going dry.

Larry nodded silently and started to move her fist up and down on his hard cock, once she was jacking him he let go and Jill continued to stroke him of her own accord. “That’s it,” he breathed softly as her soft hand moved up and down the length of his erection.

Jill’s other hand reached towards his groin with a mind of it’s own. She ran her palm up the inside of Larry’s thigh and cupped his dangling testicles as her other hand never paused in it’s strokes on his cock.

“Oh yeah baby, that’s it,” moaned Larry as Jill’s fingers toyed with his balls. “That’s a good wifey.” Larry started to walk slowly backwards as he spoke, pulling Jill with him by the hand on his cock. As he sat back on the edge of the bed, Jill apparently unwilling to let go of his cock was pulled to her knee’s in front of him, all the while her hand moving rapidly on his shaft.

Larry noticed Jill lick her lips as she worked his cock in her hand. He was intending to let her complete her handjob, but the sight of her pink tongue gave him a better idea. “Do you want to taste it?” he asked her, keeping his voice gentle.

“Yes...I mean no!” Jill snapped, suddenly recoiling and letting go of his cock, as if the reality of what she was doing was only just sinking in.

“Just suck on it for a little while,” Larry suggested.

“There’s no way in hell I’m putting that disgusting thing in my mouth!” Jill said adamantly.

Larry stood up in front of her, his cock now right in front of her face, mere inches away. Jill breathed in his odor and licked her lips once again.

“Open your mouth,” Larry said firmly.

Jill’s jaw clenched slightly, she had no intention of sucking him off. Larry reached out and placed one hand on the top of her head, holding her still as his other hand took hold of the base of his cock. Keeping her head in place he brushed the tip of his cock across Jill’s tightly sealed lips, smearing his precum across her mouth. Jill tried to lean away from him, but it was only a half hearted attempt and Larry’s held her still.

“Open your mouth,” Larry told her again as he rubbed the head of his cock across her cheek. “Just put it in for a little bit, I won’t be long.”

Larry’s cock rubbed across her nose to her other cheek as Jill tried to shake her head in refusal.

“Open your mouth,” Larry repeated, stabbing his cock gently against her full lips. He felt them give way, gradually parting as he pushed the head of his cock slowly inside her mouth. “Oh yeah!” Larry let out a contented moan as his cock slide across her warm tongue and into her wet mouth.

Jill’s eyes went very wide as she accepted the accountant’s hard dick in her mouth. Although she’d slept with a handful of men in the past, this was the first time she had ever let one put their penis inside her mouth. She had expected the taste to be horribly revolting, but it was not that bad, a little salty but not entirely unpleasant.

“Oh yeah baby that’s it,” groaned Larry as he held her head with both hands now and started to slowly saw the end of his cock in and out of her mouth, being careful not too push it too deep and scare her off. “Suck it!” he gasped, savoring the feel of her warm mouth enveloping his cock.

Jill following his instruction and started to suck on the end of his cock, deciding that is what a good wife would do. As Larry slowly and gently began to fuck her mouth she brought her tongue into play, toying with the end of his cock and lapping around the head. Her many years of eating pussy had made Jill’s tongue very skilled and agile and her explorations of his cock were driving Larry wild.

His arousal growing, Larry began to thrust his cock a little deeper into Jill’s inviting mouth. The sight of the formerly tough FBI agent on her knee’s with her full lips wrapping around his hard cock turned him on even more. Jill looked as though she was about to gag as Larry’s cock surged deep into the back of her mouth so the horny accountant backed off a little.

“Just relax,” Larry whispered encouragingly as he resumed his thrusts. Jill’s hands slid up his bare thighs, one starting to toy with his testicles again as the other wrapped around the base of his shaft. Partially to touch his cock again and partially to stop him from thrusting too deep into her mouth.

Larry worked Jill’s beautiful mouth for a few more minutes before he pulled out, his cock close to bursting and glistening with Jill’s saliva. He crouched down slightly, letting his erection fall between Jill’s expansive tits. He took hold of the two ample melons, wrapping them together against his cock, forming a tight sheath. Larry’s hips started to pump as he gave Jill’s big hooters a quick fucking, the busty FBI agent still in a slight daze as she let Larry have his way with her body.

“Get on the bed,” Larry ordered her as he release her tits. As much as he wanted to cum on her tits or in her mouth he decided that could wait for later. He had another target tonight.

Jill stood up, wiping her chin with the back of her hand as she crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees.

“Perfect! Stop right there!” Larry told her, his cock trembling at the sight of the busty beauty on her hands and knees.

“What’s going on?” asked Jill, obviously confused and turned on. Larry licked his lips at the sight of her heavy breasts swaying beneath her.

Larry stepped up to the edge of the bed behind Jill, she was at the perfect height. He saw that her pussy was dripping wet, she was obviously extremely turned on, despite her insistence that she swung the other way. Larry briefly considered eating her out, but he decided that as a lesbian she probably got that all the time, he was going to give her something else.

Larry took hold of Jill’s hips, leaning in towards her shapely backside so that the tip of his trembling cock lightly brushed the lips of her cunt. Jill moaned slightly at the touch. “Are you ready for me?” he asked her, rubbing the end of his cock against her.

“Yes!” Jill replied her voice barely more than a whisper.

Larry gave a groan and pushed forward with his hips, his hard erection sliding into Jill’s cunt. The busty lesbian let out a moan of pleasure as she was suddenly filled with his cock.

Jill suddenly seemed to realize that she was letting a man put his dick inside her and she started to move forward, trying to pull off Larry’s cock. “Oh that’s good!” gasped Larry as he tightened his hold on Jill’s hips and drew her back against him. She was only half-heartedly trying to escape.

Taking things slowly at first, Larry started to stroke against Jill, his steel-like cock sliding neatly in and out of Jill’s cunt, their skin slapping together with each thrust. Larry reached underneath her, cupping and squeezing one of Jill’s ample tits, his fingers seizing it by the nipple and pinching roughly. Larry began to increase his pace now, thrusting deep as he soundly fucked her dog style. Jill was moaning with obvious pleasure, no longer caring that it was a man screwing her.

“Oh yeah!” grunted Larry, pounding her harder and harder, he knew he would not last much longer.

“Don’t cum in me,” gasped Jill, her voice a mixture of lust and fear. She obviously sensed from his more frantic moaning that he was close.

“I’m your husband,” Larry reminded her, not slowing down for an instant. “Where else do you expect me to cum?”

“Anywhere!” she moaned. “You just can’t be in me.”

Larry decided not to press the issue, he was close to cumming so pulled out of her. “Roll over!” he breathed as he took hold of his trembling erection, stroking it rapidly in his hand.

Jill spun over onto her back, lying on the bed as Larry squatted over her, his cock pointing at her face and leaving no doubts as to his intentions. His hand was a blur on his cock, rapidly stroking it, the tip hovering directly in front of Jill’s mouth. Jill’s eyes were wide in shock, like an animal that had wandered onto the highway and was caught in an oncoming trucks headlight.

“Oh yeah!” Larry let out a grunted exclamation of pleasure as his cock exploded. His cum shot from the tip of his penis, splattering over Jill’s face. The accountant groaned as he continued to stroke his cock, another spurt rocketing from his cock and splashing on Jill’s chin as he aimed it towards her closed mouth. Jill clamped her eyes and mouth tightly closed as Larry shot his load all over the disgusted FBI agents face.

“Oh fuck that was good!” Larry groaned as he squeezed out the last few drops of cum, letting them drip onto Jill’s neck. “I really needed that.” With that Larry climbed off Jill and collapsed on his back on their bed, breathing heavily and smiling smugly.


Without saying a word, Jill made a hurried dash for the bathroom and desperately washed Larry’s gross seed from her lovely face. After a solid ten minutes of washing and scrubbing Jill stormed back into the bedroom, ready to unleash her fury onto the asshole she was currently calling her husband. Much to her surprise Larry was fast asleep, snoring contentedly.

Jill opened her mouth to wake him with an angry shout, then thought better of it and closed her mouth. It was her that had asked him not to cum inside her, she reasoned, her rage subsiding. He was a man after all so she couldn’t really blame him for his lust. Jill frowned, confused by her own thoughts and emotions, then climbed silently into bed, half forgetting that she was still naked.

The busty FBI agent soon joined her phony husband in a deep slumber.

***

Jill was awoken the next morning to the sounds of Larry stirring in bed. At first she was a little disoriented, confused to find herself naked and in bed with the pudgy accountant.

Before Jill count get all her bearings she felt Larry reached over and grab the top of her head and start to push her downwards under the covers of the bed. Taken aback, Jill resisted him. “What are you doing?” she demanded as she tried to pull her head away from his grasp.

Larry who had a fistful of her hair pushed firmer downwards. “Time for my morning blowjob,” he told her, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Your what!?” she snapped, twisting her head free and looking up at him.

Larry sighed, “Be a good wife and suck my dick.”

“Look buster!” growled Jill. “I don’t know what makes you think I’d even consider doing such a thing, but if you even dare..”

“Fine!” snapped Larry. “If you’re not going to play your role I won’t do my part.”

Jill, who had started to climb out of bed, froze at that remark. “You mean..” she started to say.

“That’s right, be an obedient wife or I won’t help the FBI anymore,” Larry threatened her.

Jill’s gaze darkened a moment, then she relented. “Very well,” she replied, tight lipped as she got back into bed.

“That’s better,” Larry murmured softly as he reached up and pushed her head under the blankets again.

At Larry’s urging Jill’s mouth went to the overweight accountants cock, her tongue coming up to lick around the head of the flaccid organ, she could taste their combined juices from the previous night, not the most appealing breakfast.

“Ah, that’s good,” moaned Larry as Jill engulfed his soft penis in her warm mouth and started to suckle on it. The blood flowing into the shaft and quickly hardening it as her tongue toyed with him and her mouth filled with warm saliva, bathing him in heat. “I expect you to be a good wife and wake me up like this every morning from now on,” Larry instructed her as he stroked the top of her head. Jill began to bob her head up and down on his shaft as it stiffened over her tongue.

Jill moaned slightly as Larry’s cock reached full stiffness. Her ovalled lips slid up and down the hard length as she sucked forcefully, hoping to get the lecherous prick off as quickly as possible. Fortunately the unpleasant taste of last night’s session had gone, replaced by Jill’s own saliva and fresh precum from Larry’s cock.

Of her own accord, Jill pulled her mouth up off Larry’s cock and started to use her talented tongue to toy with his heavy testicles, nuzzling the base of his shaft with her nose as she did so. “That’s it baby,” groaned Larry as her dexterous tongue, probably from all her pussy eating Larry decided, toying delightfully with his balls and swirled around the base of his shaft. Jill then slowly licked her way back up the underside of Larry’s hard cock and once again engulfed the head of him between her warm lips.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,754 Followers