Very Good Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

The four rubbed the sleep from their eyes, looked around at one another before Tim broke the silence. "Wow, this has been some experience. Is everyone OK?"

There were various forms of embarrassed smiles and nods as all agreed that they were alright. Wanda shocked everyone when she ventured that it might be fun to do again. Before the conversation ended they all agreed that there were no feelings of guilt and that it had been a very enjoyable, exciting, and erotic experience.

Suddenly Wanda in a non-threatening but demanding voice asked, "Liz, whatever possessed you to pull this off. I originally thought you had too much to drink. But I have since realized that this had been carefully orchestrated. What gives?"

Liz then told what had happened. The story, which she had read months ago had triggered something in her and she had begun to fantasize over it thinking what a turn on it would be to exchange partners. No, she had never mentioned it to Walt. Last night when she recognized the situation and then began to tell the story and, with some help from the alcohol, she had begun to get horny fantasizing over it actually happening with them. The more she told the story and the more she thought about it, the hornier she got, and the more she wanted to have it happen. She became convinced in her own mind that, the relationships they had enjoyed all these years would be enhanced if they actually shared partners and that no damage to their marriages would occur.

She decided to act like she had too much to drink because she felt that if she had tried to broach the subject from a sober point of view, the three would have immediately started putting her down.

When Wanda had gone to pee, she felt that it was the only time to make an overture while appearing to be drunk. When Wanda came back and didn't raise holy hell and when neither Walt nor Tim overreacted, she felt sure that the time was ripe. It took a few minutes to come up with the kiss goodnight scenario, but it worked. Everyone got just enough of a rush that they were willing to think about it. They all knew the rest of the story.

Their outer clothes were still quite damp but they put them on, wrapped up in the blankets again and awaited Wally.

They all had circles under their eyes and looked as though they had been dragged behind a tractor, but neither Wally nor Nancy thought anything of it when they got home. They felt sorry for their folks. Of course their folks couldn't have gotten much sleep under the miserable conditions with which they had spent the night.

From that day, there was a new level of friendship between the two pairs of parents. The kids were aware of some sort of change in the friendships, but neither asked about the change nor did they ever have any idea what had happened.

* * * * * *

The Epilogue

It is the Friday after Thanksgiving ten years later. It has been a tradition for the past ten years for Liz, Walt, Wanda, and Tim get together at Liz and Walt's home on this Friday morning. Liz retrieves an old beer can wrapped in a piece of an old blanket from the back of one of the cupboards. Unwrapping the can she then slowly shakes out four pieces of green beer bottle glass onto the small piece of blanket. They all smile as they remember the first time the ritual was performed. The pieces of glass are returned to the can, the can is wrapped in the blanket piece, and the package is put away until the Friday after Thanksgiving next year.

They kiss their spouses and then the four, get in Walt's car (this year, they alternate driving responsibilities). Liz with Tim in the back seat and Wanda with Walt in the front and head off for the weekend. No they don't go back to the old lodge. That was fine for a start, but now they want comfort too. They go to a luxury resort. There they check in and are known as Mr. (Tim) and Mrs. (Liz) Cole and Mr. (Walt) and Mrs. (Wanda) Boxer while they enjoy the now traditional Thanksgiving weekend.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12