Very Important Persons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

"Good. Really good," Nikki exhaled.

I busied myself liking Holly's pussy as she continued, "Don't you love how big and thick it is?"

"God yes!" Nikki exclaimed, her piercing blue eyes staring into Holly's brown ones.

"Ride my boyfriend's fat cock!" Holly ordered. I hadn't seen this side of her and found it exceptionally sexy. Nikki seemed to agree with Holly's suggestion because she began sliding her tight pussy up and down my dick, moaning loudly.

My mind entered a zone of pure pleasure. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that with Nikki bouncing up and down on top of me and my tongue flicking against Holly's clit. Yet at some point Nikki cried out and I felt her body tremble with orgasm. Holly moaned loudly, the excitement of seeing the other woman come from fucking me combined with my tongue setting her off. Hearing the two women's sighs pushed me past the point of return. I felt a rush to my balls and gripped Holly's hips tightly.

"Fuuuuuck!" I groaned, feeling my cock expand further and erupt. It pulsed multiple times as my orgasm proceeded, then finally settled. Holly rolled gently off my face and Nikki lifted herself from my still erect cock.

"He's usually good for at least two a night," Holly told Nikki matter-of-factly. "Just give him a few minutes and he can go again."

"I'm not sure I'll be ready that soon!" Nikki exclaimed. Holly giggled.

"Excuse me for a moment ladies," I said, walking to the bathroom and shutting the door. I cleaned up a bit and while relieving myself I noticed the phone on the bathroom wall. I had laughed at it earlier, but now it provided me an opportunity to surprise the girls and fulfill a bit of a fantasy. I made a quick call and returned to the suite.

"I'm going to rinse off in the hot tub," I said, sliding once more into the still hot swirling waters. My lovely female companions had been lounging on the bed, but soon joined me at my sides. I allowed myself to savor a relaxing moment, feeling like a king with a sexy servant on each arm.

"So, on a scale of one to ten how was it sweetie?" Holly asked Nikki.

"Ten," the blonde said without hesitation. "I can't say it was my 'best ever' but it definitely was the best I've ever had with a guy I had no deep emotional feelings for."

"Yeah, he surprised me too. He's so calm and quiet. I guess I always went for the loud cocky ones in the past."

"Well I figured he'd be good," Nikki countered. "For starters he was with a hottie, like you! I admit I've dated a guy just because I've seen him with other attractive women, but it didn't let me down. But James has this quiet confidence thing going, don't you?" She looked up at me, and I nodded silently for effect.

"He lets his cock do the talking!" Holly exclaimed. She moved to the center of the tub, her deep brown eyes staring at me until she closed them to dip under the water's surface. Below the water's surface I felt her take my dick in her mouth, which quickly swelled to erection. I caressed her shoulder with one hand, my other hand reaching around to cup Nikki's breast.

"Is this the legendary second round?" Nikki asked, leaning over to kiss me. My tongue in her mouth and hand squeezing her lovely ass was my only reply. Holly stayed underwater longer than I expected, but eventually popped up, gasping for air.

Holly watched Nikki and I kiss, also often admiring Nikki's firm little ass which my hand cupped firmly. I pulled Nikki onto my lap and traced small circles around her hard nipples with my tongue, causing her to coo appreciatively. Holly repositioned herself by my side where Nikki had been for a better view.

Nikki began rubbing her pussy against my fresh erection as our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. Holly seemed content to watch, her own hand buried between her thighs. I knew she wanted to reach out and suck Nikki's hard nipples or squeeze her firm backside, but was respecting the slightly younger girl's hetero requests.

We were interrupted by the sound of a knock on the door. The girls were surprised, but I called out "Who is it?"

"Room service," came through the door. The girls moved to cover themselves, but I touched them reassuringly.

"Please, stay. Give the nice fellow a bit of an eyeful. You'll never see him again." While I certainly didn't mind giving the guy a peek, secretly I wanted to show off what I was enjoying to another guy. The women looked at each other before settling down next to me at my sides, facing the door, the swirling waters lapping the undersides of both lovely sets of tits.

"Bring it in, please," I called out. The door unlocked and a uniformed man who looked a bit younger than me stepped in pushing a cart. He froze in his tracks when he saw the three of us in the tub looking at him, the women topless. I was certain he could smell sex in the room and the sheets from the bed obviously wet and disturbed. I wondered how long he'd had this job, since seeing this was obviously a first for him. He stood unmoving, jaw agape, eyes darting back and forth between Nikki and Holly.

"Holly, would you mind getting my wallet out of my pants and tipping the nice man?" I figured he would prefer it from her than having my erection pointing at him.

She smiled and stood, allowing him a nice view of her dripping wet body. She stepped out of the tub carefully, bending over to pick up her towel. The bellboy's eyes were locked on her firm ass and pussy lips peeking out from between her legs.

Nikki was emboldened by the display and resumed stroking my cock under the water, snuggling up tightly against me. I slid my own hand between her thighs and stroked her labia and pussy gently, watching Holly's actions.

Holly briefly dried herself before draping the towel across her shoulders. She padded over to my pants and found my wallet. The young man's eyes were fixed on Holly, oblivious to Nikki and my underwater activities.

'There's only two dollars left," Holly said to me. I had charged the order to the room, but had forgotten how little cash I'd actually brought with. I didn't imagine the girls would be much help.

"Well babe, either that will have to do for him, or you'll have to come up with something else," I answered.

She smiled, suddenly understanding me. She walked over to our young server and handed him the two singles, asking him "So, cutie, what's your name?"

"Ol-Ol-Oliver," he stammered out.

She stood before him, fully nude, and placed her hand on her hip, striking a bit of a pose. She spread her legs just enough to give him a peek of her fully bare pussy. "So, Oliver, do you like what you see?" She placed her free hand on the side of his face, caressing it gently. Nikki continued stroking me slowly, and I rubbed her pussy at the same pace as we watched Holly.

"I do," Oliver replied, his hand still clutching the modest tip, his other on the serving tray as if for balance.

"Do you have a girlfriend Ollie?" Holly asked, sliding her hand down his chest.

"No, not right now," he responded.

"Well then I bet you wouldn't mind a special tip," Holly said, her hand finally reaching the bulge in his pants, teasing it a bit.

"Uhhhh," he moaned incoherently.

"I'll take that as a yes," Holly said, looking over her shoulder one last time at me before sinking to her knees in front of Oliver. Nikki slid herself over to the closer edge of the tub for a better view as Holly unzipped Oliver's pants and fished out his erection. My attention was drawn more towards Nikki's cute little backside, which unintentionally wagged at me as she leaned over the side of the tub.

I caught a glimpse of Oliver's cock before it disappeared in my girlfriend's mouth. It was decent sized but smaller than my own. His hands were still frozen in place, but he let out a groan and closed his eyes from the pleasure.

I stood and grabbed the condom I had stashed by the tub. As I rolled it on I saw that Oliver was once again wide eyed at the sight of my large erection. I shrugged, as if to suggest that he now knew the reason I had two beautiful women sharing me sexually. Oliver's attention was quickly drawn back to Holly and her mouth. I was well aware of the heaven his cock was experiencing at that moment.

I moved forward and grasped Nikki's hips, causing her to jump slightly. She purred as I pushed my erection forward, and gasped as it popped into her once more. Together we watched Holly continue her oral ministrations on Oliver as I slowly fucked Nikki from behind.

"Oh god, I'm going to come!" Oliver cried out suddenly. Swiftly, Holly released his cock from her mouth and began stroking it with her hand rapidly.

"Yes, I want your cum. Come on my tits!" Holly hissed. Oliver cried out and blasted several streams of pearly semen onto Holly's chest. I had to admit it was an impressive volume, and I imagined it had been a day or two since he'd had release.

"Mmmm, beautiful," Holly said to him, standing up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you!" She turned and saw what Nikki and I were up to and quickly rejoined us in the tub.

Oliver hastily zipped up and mumbled something unintelligible before stepping out of the room.

"So what did you get us?" Holly asked me. "And for the record, you are a wonderfully naughty nasty man!"

Nikki gasped in disappointment as I slid out from her pussy and stepped out of the tub over to the room service cart. "Champagne and strawberries," I answered, removing the cover with a flourish.

I wheeled the cart right next to the tub and began opening the champagne, my erection bouncing up and down in the process, my lovers watching. It soon popped open and I quickly poured a bit into the three flutes and passed them to the girls.

"A toast," I offered, "to new friends." We clinked our glasses and downed the bubbling beverage.

"Yum!" Nikki exclaimed. "I love champagne."

"Want a bit more?" I asked. She nodded and I positioned the bottle just above her mouth. She opened it widely and I poured a bit, most of it landing in her mouth but some of it dripping down her chin onto her breasts. Without invitation Holly began licking it off the younger woman's chest.

Nikki was momentarily shocked, then simply giggled and leaned back a bit allowing Holly better access. I poured a bit more straight onto Nikki's breastbone, which Holly attempted to capture via her tongue.

I grabbed the plate of strawberries with my free hand and marched back over to the bed. The girls quickly joined me, dripping wet and naked. I admired their firm bodies once more before feeding each a bright red berry. They took turns feeding me, but Holly's attention was quickly diverted to my still firm cock. "Giving Oliver that BJ made me horny," she explained as she swung her leg over me and backed onto my cock, riding me reverse cowgirl style. I admired the lines of her back and her smooth ass as my dick slid in and out of her pussy.

Nikki curled up by my side and watched Holly ride. I wrapped my arm around her tenderly and could tell she was getting tired. I glanced at the clock and saw it was well past two in the morning.

Holly was almost in her own little world, moaning as she all but used my cock as a sex toy. She sped her pace and soon cried out in orgasm, her pussy spasming around my cock.

When she caught her breath she spun around and looked me in the eye. "I want your cum baby," she said, pulling the latex sheath off my cock. "Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"Yes," I said. Nikki's eyes were still fixed upon my crotch, and I gave her a squeeze with the hand which was wrapped around her.

Holly swallowed my dick greedily causing me to involuntarily groan. I couldn't help remembering how she'd already sucked off one dick so very recently. My cock swelled in her mouth from the sensation of her mouth and memory of her wanton act.

"You like watching?" I asked Nikki.

"Yes, I do. It's very educational. Sexy too of course, but I've never really seen another woman give a guy head outside of porn."

"Yes, it really is amazing," I replied. Holly's eyes were locked on mine as she took my dick deep in her mouth before sliding back up to the tip.

"You really get a new appreciation of it from this point of view," Nikki continued. Her head was on my chest, giving her a good approximation of what I was looking at. And it looked amazing.

Holly's hand joined her mouth and she started pumping the shaft rapidly as she slid her lips up and down my cock. A feeling of heat coursed through my body and I closed my eyes, moaning, and gripping Nikki's body tightly. Ecstasy overtook me as I shot my cum into Holly's eagerly awaiting mouth. She slowed her pace as she squeezed out the last few drops, and then released my slick shaft. She grinned wickedly at Nikki and I before swallowing my cum with one big gulp. Satisfied, she slid her body up mine and tucked it next to me, opposite Nikki.

"Tasty," she whispered, closing her eyes and cuddling against me. I gave her a small squeeze and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. I turned and kissed Nikki softly on the lips.

"Will you be staying the night?" I asked her. Holly's breathing had already slowed and I felt her body relaxing.

"I don't want my family to worry about me," Nikki answered. "If I fall asleep I'm sure I won't wake up until noon."

"I'm sure it will be a late morning for us," I agreed. "Will you be in Vegas much longer?"

"No, we're leaving tomorrow," Nikki replied, sliding her body from the bed and finding her discarded clothing. I felt a bit of disappointment there would be no encore the following night.

"Do you want me to call you a cab?" I asked.

"That's sweet, but my hotel is right next door, I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Ok then. We should get your number or e-mail or something."

She smiled at me gently. "This was really fun, but I think sometimes it's best when what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. You guys rock and you're a total stud, but I don't think I'll make a habit of sleeping with couples."

"I can understand that. We really enjoyed playing with you Nikki."

"And I really enjoyed playing with you guys too," she responded, now fully dressed. She leaned back onto the bed and kissed me once more on the cheek. "Tell sleeping beauty goodbye for me when she wakes up, ok?"

"I'll do that," I said, patting my sleeping girlfriend on the back.

"Thanks again, it was fun," Nikki said, opening the door to the suite and stepping out into the hallway. "I won't forget this."

"Neither will we," I answered. "Goodbye Nikki." She closed the door gently and I almost immediately drifted off to sleep, dreaming of flashing club lights and hot naked women.

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed my latest little tale. Please vote or drop me a comment to let me know what you thought.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12