Very Much Against My Will

Story Info
Roughly used and abused by a stranger.
1.6k words
3.5
91.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing pause on my iPod I hiked the stairs to my apartment on the 5th floor of my building. I climbed until I reached my door, unlocked it, and went inside. Shutting the door behind me I quickly tore off my clothes, three them on my bed and went into the bathroom.

My daily jogs and workouts had been paying off, I could just see the outline of my abdomen muscles. I turned slightly and examined my ass. Perky and tight. I loved it. Jumping in the shower I grabbed the soap and scrubbed all the sweat off of my body.

Then I took a moment to soak in the warm water, tipping back my head and wetting my long brown hair, feeling it slick against my back. I grabbed my breast and massaged them. I'm always horny and my breasts are extremely sensitive. Playing with my nipples, I pinched and tweaked them until they were hard little beads.

I teased myself and refused to touch my pussy. I wanted to wait until I could get to my vibrator, then I could have the most glorious orgasm. But I had to wait. So I washed my hair and massaged bath soap into my body and then washed it all off.

I stepped out of the shower and dried my body and hair, then I wrapped it around my body. Tucking it in so that it would stay. I cleared the mirror of steam and looked at my face. Big green eyes with a freckle under the iris of my right eye, cute round nose that's didn't turn up or down, strong jaw that lead to a slightly cleft chin.

I pursed my lips and started to turn to leave the bathroom, but I heard a noise.

So I stopped. Hand resting on the door frame, I heard it again. Like the floor creaking, but I hadn't moved. I kept moving. Out into my room. Then the living room, peering around the corners as I went. I came to the living room ad in the middle was a man. He was dressed in all black an had a black duffle bag in his hands.

Without taking in detail I opened my mouth to scream. He lunged forward and placed his hand over my mouth, turning me so my back was too him. Pushing me back into my room, he leaned down to my ear and whispered "Shhhh." Then grabbed my towel and ripped it off of me, while throwing me onto the bed. I tried to scramble off but he yanked a rope out of his bag and sat on top of me, tying my hands together.

My eyes widened in fear as I realized what he was doing. He finished the knot and I started to thrash around trying to get loose, trying to get the courage to scream. He was ahead of me. He pulled out a roll of duct tape and quickly ripped off a piece, slapping it across my mouth.

He resumed tying more knots, this time the end of the rope, on my hands, to the head board of the bed. Then he slid down to my feet. I tried to kick him, but he grabbed my legs and held them both with one gigantic hand. He tied a new rope to my right leg, the drug it over to the corned of the bed, tying it to the post. Then mimicked it with the other leg.

I was spread out and completely exposed to him. The air hit my smooth pussy and made me shiver. I whimpered as my attacker stood back to examine me. His eyes soaked up my body, taking in every inch.

I then realized, that he was gorgeously built. Standing around 6 feet tall, he had quite large shoulders. He was packed with muscle. Like Dwayne Johnson but not as tan. He could be his brother actually.

He came to the side if the bed and trailed his fingers over my stomach. A small rumble of pleasure came from his throat. He took one finger, slid I over to my skin and up to my face, hooking his hand around my jaw he collapsed on the bed next to me and kissed my mouth viciously over the tape. I grunted and tried to pull away. When he let go I glared at him as cruelly as I could. I didn't care what he looked like, he was controlling me.

Suddenly he had straddled me and held me down from just below to waist. He dropped his body down, cupping and squeezing my breasts as he almost inhaled them. Sucking and licking them. His tongue circled my nipples, then flicked, instantly hardening them. A shiver ran down my spine. He sensed it and stopped, still squeezing my tit, and smiled at me. I trashed trying to somehow shake free... impossible. He only smiled wider as he attacked my other breast.

I moaned and shivered. It felt so good. But he wasn't here to pleasure me. I have to remember. He was here to hurt me. I thrashed my head from side to side, but it only encouraged him. He slid down even further crouching below my spread legs.

I could feel the heat radiating off of my pussy, yet when his face got near, I could feel his breath on me. He licked my thighs, getting close to my sweet cunt. Then switched to my other thigh, licking and kissing. He stopped at the joint of my inner hip, looked up at me deviously, and attacked my pussy.

His breath hot, his tongue fast, he devoured me. He licked and sucked and but my most sensitive areas. I sucked in my breath fast and steeled my spine. God it felt so good!

Stop! He is not yours to enjoy. He is a pervert. But it felt so so good.

My back arched and my head pressed into the pillows under my head. He grabbed my hips and kept his mouth attached to my cunt. Flicking his tongue over my clit I moaned. Loud.

He stopped. Catching his breath he stood up smiling at me. Devouring my reaction to his sudden halt. I tried to gasp but was held back by the tape over my mouth.

He crawled forward and grabbed my jaw, whispering, "I'm going to fuck you now." Then crawled off the bed. Pulling off his shirt and belt. His sex lines protruding gorgeously from under his waistline. My eyes widened in the realization that he was now going to take me.

When he dropped his pants, he was not wearing any type if underwear. A giant cock sprang out, matching the rest of his huge body. My eyes could not break away from it. It was HUGE.

He walked towards me. His erection was so massive, that his veins were straining to catch up with his rod. He held it in on hand, relieved to have it released from the confides of his jeans.

He untied one rope on my foot and tied it to the other post. Then switched the other so that I was turned on my stomach, my pert ass sticking in the air. The rope on my hands only twisted keeping them together, still, and very useless. Pulling me up on my knees he put me in a doggy style position.

His hands caressed my curves, he breathed in as he worshipped my physique. He stuck two fingers in my mouth and harshly commanded me to lick them. I did, as he coached me in covering them with my own saliva. Then he pulled them out and used it to coat my pussy hole as a lubricant.

He used his cock to stimulate my clot a little. Rubbing his head against my little bud. Coaxing it from under its hood. He was making me want him.

Then I felt his massive head guided to the entrance of my hole. He held it there and I squeaked. I itched for the pressure. I wanted it. I can't believe I wanted it.

I pushed my hips into him. Back against his huge tool. Then threw my body forward, away from him. What was I doing? "No!" I whined through the tape. "Stop." But he didn't stop.

Instead he grabbed my hips and slammed his length into me. He filled me completely, and I cried out behind the tape. It actually hurt as he hammered my pussy. Over and over he thrusted into me, grunting. A tear began to slip from the corner of my eye.

Finally, he released his load into me, ending with a large grunt. He leaned onto my body slipping his cock from my battered pussy.

He went into the bathroom and cleaned himself off. I watched as he wiped off both our juices from his cock. He grabbed a towel, ran it under the sink. Then he came back to me laying down next to me facing my front. Rolling me to my side he began to wash me down.

Using the towel he wiped off my cheeks, removing the tears, my breasts, stomach legs and finally my bruising pussy. Washing off the blood and juices from his actions. Almost as if he were caring for me.

Then he laid there stroking my hair kissing my head and neck. Soon I felt the weight of exhaustion overcome me and my eyelids slowly drooped down.

The last thing I remember is the tape slowly being pulled away from my lips and my limbs being released from my bonds. He lifted me up and set me in my bed, pulling the covers over my naked body. I hear the door shut and I drifted into a very deep sleep.