Very Rewarding Evening

Story Info
Young woman gets more from a date then she expected.
3.1k words
3.88
34.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers

It is early Sunday morning and I just got back to my flat after a most interesting evening.

A few officials from European Union were in my city to talk about the fluctuating Euro and neighboring currency rates, which is an annual event.

In the course of conference meetings I met a very attractive middle aged man who appeared to be somewhere in his mid 40s. Being from Norway he was extremely tall, nearly 2 meters, with gray hair at temples. He is with the Executive Board of Norges Bank, very distinguish looking man I want to empathize.

He asked me out to dinner after a long day of conferences on Friday and I found him charming, witty and intelligent. He was to return to Oslo on Saturday but said he decided to stay one more night if I'd like to see him once more.

I was entranced so said yes, I'd like that, but what about his wife? He said he would not tell if I would not. That night we talked, danced, had a late meal while he was treating me so sweetly.

He had a car pick me up at my flat, on Saturday night, and together we went to a very nice restaurant in a tall building which overlooks the city. Very romantic. We talked and shared life stories and as dinner was over we then went to a couple of places to drink champagne and dance. He said he was staying at the Dome Hotel (our most expensive hotel) and would I like to come to his room 'for one last drink'. I agreed and his car took us there.

We kissed and touched each other gently, slowly during all to brief ride. His rooms were near the top floor with another view of the city. He went into next room 'to change clothes' and I drank more champagne while looking over my beautiful city.

He returned wearing nothing but red fluffy bathrobe tied off at the waist showing gray chest hair. He took me in his arms, he kissed and fondled my pussy as I stroked his chest and then his arising cock. He was very long, thick and uncircumcised and was responding to my feather light caressing on the under side of his penis. It grew and swelled in my palm, just as his exploring my vulva was getting me wet..

"Will you do me a favor?" he asked. The evenings drinking gave me to my nod head yes. He took me into the next room where a young man was sitting in the bed. He was undressed but the sheets covered him from chest to lower.

I started to back out of room when my host said, "This is my son Magnus. I thought you should to be his first woman as he is a virgin."

I was outraged and told him I was not a prostitute and let me out of his room. He barred my exit and said, "I know you're not a whore but a very fine woman with a great body and have no diseases."

I look over at Magnus and he is blushing as to say yes I am as embarrassed as you.

Turning back to my host I said, "Let me out or I shall call the police."

Shoving me unexpectedly onto the bed roughly, my legs spread wide open in the fall, he stood over me and threatened, "Who will they believe... you or me? I see you have no panties so I can say you offered your services to us both."

I was scared and could only say "PLEASE... NO?"

He said "Let's make this beneficial to us three. I will give you 10,000 Krone (which is about 1130 Euro) to entertain my son. I will give you an extra 5,000 Krone if I can watch."

I turned to the boy to plead saying "Please tell your Father NO?"

I followed his gaze and one of my boobs had popped out. He was licking his lips, one hand under the sheets obviously touching himself. I knew I had no ally there.

I was wearing a gown which had but two thin shoulder straps and with one boob already out so it took no effort on Fathers part to pull my dress to my waist. My dress was bunched up at the waist with the bottom up and top down. I was not nude but felt it so. My pyramid shaped breasts were on display and the shock, fear of all this made my nipples hard, rigid, larger than normal and the focal point for the two.

"Magus, would you like to fuck her?" I turned to face the boy but his eyes were on my breasts, licking his lips, nodding yes.

"Seriously, dont you think my son is handsome?" My head was swiveling between them both, my hands now trying to be covering my breasts.

"Magus," I pleaded "dont you want a girl of your own? Maybe someone in Norway?"

The hand not under the covers slowly came out and pushed my hand away and began gently caressing, squeezing my breast and nipple. I stared at his hand and my breast as if they were both foreign to me. The nipple to the touch, became enlarged and red with arousal pimples in the areola. I hate how a body will accept what a mind will not.

"Please?" I pleaded tuning back to the Father..

His robe was open, his aroused penis was about 8 inches (20 cm) in length and looking even larger so close to my face. and at 45 degree angle. The red crown pushing out of the foreskin. He gently lifted my feet and pulled off my shoes bringing my legs up in air. the labia were getting wet from arousal.

My mind raced, just an hour ago I thought he to be gentle kind and loving and ok yes I wanted sex with him, not with his son, certainly not with his son in room,

I slapped the bed with the flat of my hand, surprising even myself at my assertiveness. "WAIT... JUST WAIT!"

They both withdrew in surprise and in reaction, my feet hitting the floor with a thud up. I hastily pulled up the top of my dress to cover my chest..

I started to stand but the boy put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me back, then began clutching both my breasts. Squeezing, crushing them, pushing them together like they were Play Doh.

"Just what do you want?"' I stared hard at the father, trying to brush off the intruding hands.

The Father was surprised and said "Look your a nice girl and I want my son to have a positive experience his first time. Not in some backseat of a car or with a prostitute in Bergen. It is illegal there so diseases are possible. He is a good boy and we are a respected family so I thought you'd consider this"?

The Fathers tone was much more measured, calm and businesslike, rather like making a billion Euro deal, not trying to rape a girl for his son.

I looked at the Father, while still trying to pull up my top then turned to the son, really looking at him for first time.

The boy had very blond hair and if I was a few years younger and if in his school I would have thought him handsome. He looked like a downhill skier almost ready for an Alpine course.

I knew, my friend, I was going to have sex in this room whether I wanted it or not. I had anticipated it with the father. Actually had thought we would Friday night but now I'm in the room with a boy and Father both almost drooling looking at me. I was no longer helpless and thought perhaps I could make as he said 'all three happy.'

"You said you'd pay me for this ...service for your son". Fathers features relaxed and nodded.

"And your willing to pay for sex?" I said to the son? With a wrinkled brow as if confused he nodded. "How much?"

He looked at his Father and I said "Not your Father, you? How much will you pay?"

His Father started to answer and I pointed at the boy repeating deliberately stretching each word, "How much will you pay?"

Now both are confused so I continued "Do you own a car?" He nodded, so I continued, "Are you will to give your Father the car keys for a month to pay for sex?"

The boy rattled something off quickly to his Father who now was looking at me with appreciation. "Magus will you give up use of your car for an evening with this young lady? As she says everything has a price. Good for you to learn it in Riga as anyplace else.'"

The boy was reddened in face at this turn of events and said to his Father in Norwegian to which the father said, "No, not two weeks, four weeks, a full month."

Magus was sullen. I could feel the tension in the room. I was no longer a victim but somewhat in control. I kept looking Father to son to Father to son for one to say something.

Finally the Father said "Will you stand please?" For an awkward moment I thought he was talking to his son but looking at him he gestured at me to stand.

Wobbly I stood facing him. "Now dont you think its reasonable for Magus to see the body before we both agree?" Shit, I was no longer in control.

"Are we agreed? You will pay me 2,000 Euro?"

The Father looked at the son and said, "If Magus agrees, then yes. 1500 Krone. But first stand and face him and undress."

It was not what I wanted of this evening but what else could I do.?

I started to pull the straps off one shoulder, then the second but before second was off I gripped the bed covers off the boy. His erection was in full bloom.

I dropped my dress, slowly uncovering my breasts, waist, then even more slowly off my vulva.

The way he was stroking I thought he might climax before I even was fully nude. His Father noted the same thing and told him to stop and just watch.

I gripped each nipple and pulled on them. I know I moaned as I was turned on by these two huge Nordic penis's. VIKING blood was apparent.

I slowly turned to show him my ass and found myself face to face with the Father. I pressed against him. His cock pushing into my stomach. He pulled his face to mine and kissed me softly, gently passionately. A finger invaded my vagina and was awarded by its wetness.

"SON?"

"Father you were right, she does look like Kiera Knightly, will you ask her to bend over? I'd like to see her ass?" All so very polite and proper.

I've heard this comparison before of course and was pleased to find her measurements and mine were similar, 32-23-33 inches (or 81-58.5-84 cm) and they appreciated me.

I did as instructed, pleased they approved of me nude, and out of sight of son gave another quick lick to Father's huge penis.

"Father. Pay her. PAY HER NOW!"

Standing up, I licked the Father slowly from navel to mouth and turned to the son. I finally felt empowered, in control.

I climbed on foot of bed and on hands and knees proceeded to lick the boy. His breathing increased and was getting louder. As I approached his knees I opened his legs and licked the inner thighs up to his ball sac.

From his crotch, I skipped over it with my tongue to the upper crotch hairline, navel, stomach, up to his nipples where I playfully nibbled around the edges and bit the right one. The boy was moaning while his eyes a large as a full moon. He was caressing my breasts and then pulling on them as he might a farm cow. I whispered, "Gently, take your time" and he nodded slowly moaning and following my directions.

He moved his hands to my globes and fondled them. I knew Father was at our feet so I flexed my ass to show him my opening and winking asshole.

"Should I put it in or should you?" said the son. "It is your party", I mouthed as I kissed him intently.

He fumbled for his cock which was definitely a mold of his father's, perhaps 6.5 inches (17 cm) long, while being extra round and thick, the opening already leaving as clear trail of juice.

I raised my ass and the penis found the home it was looking for this night. Warm, wet, ready. He pushed, I pulled and back and forth. The labials momentarily halting his intrusion before spreading wide and engulfing his member. It felt marvelous. I was riding him, then rose up so only our genitals were matching. He struggled to grip my aroused tits but the rocking of our bodies prevented it.

He threw me over and being on top fucked me hard. Our bodies making that magical slapping noises. I loved it. All too soon it was over. He thrust in me and spurted up his penis into my vaginal area covering my womb with his seeds.

He held me tightly and fell on me, whispering, "Thank you. OH GOD THANK YOU'.

In a short moment he rolled over, looked at his Father and said something in Norwegian. The Father nodded smiling too.

I lay sweating, that sweet sweat of sex. The boy took my hand as if we were lovers in a movie and gripped it.

I said, "You're an excellent lover. You'll please any girl."

He smiled and blushed.

I stood up, wobbly, and reached for my dress.

"Where are you going," asked the Father?

I looked at him who pointed back to his son.

Looking over the boy was looking surprised as I. His cock, shiny with our combined wetness now deflated and laying on one leg.

"Surely you're not going to leave without cleaning his cock, sucking him?"

I was stunned, sure I've done such with lovers in past but not been told so forcibly.

I climbed back on the bed (feeling like a whore) and teased his cock, sac, then licked it. I licked my his juices and then sucked on it. The combined tangy taste which I like. I tongued the underneath, the tip, and took it all into my mouth to my throat. A tiny bit of pre cum came out and I sucked heartily on him.

I believe he must have masturbated before we arrived because try as I much as mouth and tongue I could not get it hard. My ass in air, my head bobbing up and down, my sucking, him moaning I was unaware of anything else.

I felt the Father's hands on my hips and his penis attempting to find my opening. I could not have stopped him if I had stopped or yelled and the sudden thrust into me felt as if he was going to hit my lungs. HE IS SO LONG and so round.

He plundered me as aggressively as anyone I've known. He battered my cervix and labias felt over powered to stretch to accommodate him. I moaned in joy and pain causing the boy to react. His cock began to enlarge. I was taken from my pussy and giving with my mouth. The boy thrusting up causing me to gag and my pussy wanting , (NO DESIRING MORE).

I think the Father had not really planned this but just took advantage of my wet, open, dripping pussy and nature itself took over.

The boy semi whispered, "Can I eat you?"

I was sucking fiercely and unsure what I heard. He repeated it in normal voice, "Can I lick your pussy.?"

The Father heard this, pulled out and rolled me over. He quickly sat on my chest and tit fucked me say, "Go Magus, go."

The long wet penis traveling up and down my cleavage to near my mouth and rapidly retreating, coming close to my mouth which I opened in anticipation and closed in disappointment. The eye of it was leaking, so creamy wet and tempting.

Magus got off bed and went to foot of bed where he pulled my legs apart. What he lacked in knowledge he made up in aggressiveness. He chewed on each lip, causing much moaning on my part, while he tongued me deep, savoring my juices. The Father leaned over and climaxed on my face. (I hate that, I prefer taste and swallow). He told the boy to do same but I caught the boys sac and ingested the cock, swallowing every drop. The semen hitting back of my mouth and going down my throat pleasing me in its thick tastiness.

I lay very exhausted between Father and Son. The boys penis now definitely deflated like a balloon with no air, the Father was now semi erect.

I stumbled off the bed and went into their shower. Looking in the mirror I saw my breasts were bruised and my vaginal area was beating as if a second heart. I felt good, used but pleased. I washed my hair and body. Getting all semen and external juices off.

Returning to bedroom, both seemed asleep so I tiptoed out, got dressed in next room and let myself out.

I was very exhausted and leaned against the elevator door as it went down. Coming into reception area I was passing the Desk when the concierge asked me if I had just come from the Norwegian delegation room.

Nodding in confusion, I went to desk where he was talking to someone on the phone. He then asked me to wait a moment.

I thought I've done nothing illegal and hope no one thought I stole something.

I waited and waited asking why was I being detained but a shrug of shoulders was all I got in reply.

Finally the elevators opened and Magus came running out. He was taller then I imagined and very attractive in a Scandinavian way. wearing jeans and an old Rolling Stones T shirt he looked young but I could see he was over 20. Laying down he had looked much younger. Very handsome and attractive,

He took my elbow over to the foyer so no one could hear.

"My Father said you left something behind" handing me an envelope. "Can I come see you sometime?"

I kissed him softly on mouth and said, "What of your Father?"

He blushed saying "I won't tell if you dont."

I laughed and got in taxi to go to my flat.

I'm home now very tired. My mouth and pussy both feel as if stretched out. Every muscle in body is tired and Sunday I will sleep in.

The envelope? Yes it was as agreed, 2500 Euros. Plus, I guess I got a tip?

Stabuiela
Stabuiela
10 Followers