Very Tired

Story Info
There is no way I thought this would happen.
1.7k words
4
551.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I drove from Melbourne to Sydney, some 800 miles, there was no idea what was to happen that night I arrived.

I arrive in Sydney about 8 p.m. and my Sister was waiting for me.

We had always had a great relationship, although she was four years older, and we were both glad to see each other.

There was never anything sexual between us and we always enjoyed each other's company.

Her daughter, Vicki, was about 23 and she had always looked on me as her surrogate father.

We had a great relationship and adored each other.

Julie had been divorced for ten years and Vicke was like a daughter to me.

I loved her dearly and she loved me.

Julie had a two bedroom apartment and had made up the couch as a bed for me in the lounge room.

Because I was so tired after my drive Julie told Vicki to let me have a good night's sleep and we would all talk in the morning.

Vicki was very disappointed. "Mum, Steve wants to stay up and chat. Don't you Uncle Steve?"

Although I was tired, I always wanted to make Vicki feel loved and said, "Of course I do. At least for half an hour".

Julie replied, "All right then, but I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late. I'll see you in the morning. Okay?"

What could I say? "That's fine by me. We wont talk too loud."

Now Vicki was your normal 23 year old. She had a boyfriend and had just applied for a position with a multi national company in Sydney.

Quite attractive, she was dark haired, about 5' 6" with an average body that I had never thought about sexually.

So we chatted for a while.

"What was was the drive like Uncle Steve? Did you stop often and how long did it take?"

"I enjoyed it actually, because I love driving and it only takes about 10 hours."

After half an hour I was starting to nod off so Vicki said she would go to bed and see me in the morning.

Together we opened the couch out and put the sheets and pillows on it.

"See you in the morning sweetheart."

"Goodnight Uncle Steve. Love you."

"Love you too. Goodnight."

Usually I sleep in the nude but it was a bit chilly so I left my T shirt on and settled down to sleep facing the wall.

About 30 seconds later I heard some movement.

As I turned toward the bedrooms I saw Vicke kneeling beside the couch.

"Uncle Steve. Can we to into town tomorrow?"

As my eyes got accustomed to the dark I noticed she was wearing a silken top.

Looking at her I realised she had really missed me and I had missed her.

I sat up, leaning on my left arm and smiling said, "Sure. Let's take the ferry to Manly and walk along the beach. I need some sea air."

Her face broke into a big smile, "Great! See you in the morning."

She lent over and kissed me goodnight.

As she did I naturally put my right arm over her shoulder and gave her a hug.

I was leaning on my left arm and she was kneeling by the couch.

As our lips touched I felt a tingle in my stomach.

Vicki pushed her lips against me and I involuntarily pushed back.

I could feel my cock start to rise but dismissed it as sexual.

Vicki obviously had other ideas.

We had always been close but I never had any sexual thoughts about her until now.

She pushed her tongue inside my mouth and put her hand behind my head.

Naturally I got aroused, and being so tired, felt out of control.

We must have pressed our lips together for at least a minute.

For some reason I put my right hand around her head and pulled her to me.

As I fell back on the couch she followed me and she was lying against me passionately kissing me.

She pulled away and said, "Can I sleep with you tonight Uncle Steve?

My thoughts were racing. I had an erection. She excited me, but she was my niece. I felt more like a Father than an Uncle to her.

"Vicki, I'm really tired and there's not much room here. Your Mother would be livid if she came out and saw out like this. Why don't you go back to bed and I'll see you in the morning."

Now I don't know whether she had planned this, but she was determined.

"Mum sleeps like a log. I always wake up early and I can go to my room before she wakes. Please Uncle Steve?"

By this time I'd got my control back. But I still had a stiff cock and I really wasn't in the mood to argue.

"Vicki, I'm going to sleep. You do what you want"

I turned my back to her with my thoughts racing. "This is unbelievable. I can't do anything sexual she's my niece."

Vicki snuggled into my back and for a moment I thought everything was going to be fine.

Naturally I was wrong, and this is why I'm telling you this.

The warmth of her body was amazing.

My cock is not big. About 6" when it's erect, tops it's 7". And it was as hard as a rock.

I could feel her body against me and I was aroused.

She had her left arm draped over my left hip, with her hand on my thigh, so I reached up with my left hand, took her hand and placed it on my cock.

She started to run her hand up and down the shaft, and as she did I turned around to kiss her again.

She lay on her back as I slid my tongue into her throat.

Not a word was spoken.

Now I was lying on my left side and she was on her back. Still holding my cock with her left hand she started to move it toward her cunt.

Just then I heard movement from my Sister's room which frightened the living daylights out of me, so I abruptly turned my back on Vicki and pretended to be asleep.

What would I say if Julie came into the lounge room and caught us on the couch together?

After a while it was obvious my Sister was not awake.

Vicki was still lying on her back and she said, "Please cuddle me Uncle Steve."

I turned over, slid my left arm under her head and she half turned toward me.

Instantly me cock started to rise.

Vicke could feel it against her thigh so she moved her left hand again and started to fondle my balls.

I really didn't want this to happen, and I was petrified that my Sister would come out and catch us, "Vicki! What happens if your Mother wakes up and comes out? We'll be in big trouble."

She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast and said, "Mum wouldn't wake up if the apartment was bombed. Please kiss me Uncle Steve."

Her breast was fantastic. Firm, not big, but made me so horny.

I moved my right hand to her face and held her chin.

"You know I love you, don't you Vicki?"

She looked into my eyes and moved her hand back to my cock, slowly stroking it. "And I love you Uncle Steve."

I ran my hand over her body. Her breasts were like firm peaches and as I moved down her body she started to sigh.

"I love your hand on me. Don't stop."

I couldn't if I wanted to, I was like most men when they are aroused. Their dick takes charge.

Her legs were smooth as I slid my hand down her calf, then back up again until I felt that golden triangle.

As I leaned over her and ran my tongue around her nipple she started to sigh. "That is wonderful Uncle Steve. Don't stop."

Again I slid my hand up her body, over her flat stomach, across her ribcage and onto her breasts.

She started to gasp.

"You have had sex before, haven't you Vicki"

"Yes, but I've never felt like this before."

She had a firm grip on my cock and started to pull me toward her body.

"Vicki. We can't do anything. You realise that don't you?"

"Uncle Steve. I want you to put your cock inside me. I have always wanted you to do that since I was thirteen. I love you and want to feel you inside me."

My heart was thumping. How could I do that and face my Sister in the morning?

Vicki turned her face to me and said, "Please stick your cock in my cunt Uncle Steve."

Her body was fantastic. As I ran my hand up and down her legs I stopped at her crutch and felt the soft hairs around her cunt.

Slowly I inserted my forefinger between her wet lips and with a sigh she spread her legs and squeezed my dick.

I couldn't take it any more, so I lifted her right leg, took my cock in my hand and guided it toward her beautiful slit.

She started to moan and I thought my Sister might hear.

Vicki sensed this straight away, took my cock in her left hand and put it between the lips of her cunt.

With one swift movemement she raised her hips and pushed herself to me.

I felt as though I had a piston at the end of my body.

With one huge push I entered her cunt and immediately emptied my balls inside her.

At the same time she had grabbed my head and thrust her tongue down my mouth.

It seemed like the earth was erupting.

She clamped her left leg over my body and pulled me into her love pit.

Gasping for air she said, "I love you Uncle Steve and I've dreamed about having your cock inside my body. Thank you."

She slipped out away from me and went to bed.

The next day was amazing....

Would you like to know what happened?