Vessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead and whispered so only Vessa could hear, "Good, now I want it two sizes smaller."

She looked at me with a devilish grin and she and the stylist went back into the changing room.

When she came back out, the dress was skin-tight, I mean it left no room for the imagination. Now my Vessa is proud of her body but I could tell as she walked out how embarrassed she was to be wearing something so tight. It was a miracle that they could squeeze her tits into the dress much less the rest of her. She definitely wasn't sucking in her gut either because I could tell that her stomach was still full from breakfast.

I made her wear it out but not after having four more inches taken off the length of it. When it was done, it just barely reached a few inches past her ass cheeks. I bought her some new, more comfortable, flat shoes because I didn't want to torture the poor girl, just tease her. I knew the dress would tempt me all day since it was made mostly of the softest silk they had and now my hands just begged to cup her voluptuous, pert, and now silk-covered breasts but I couldn't, I mean, there could be kids around!

Now I remembered what I wanted to get before I was sidetracked with the new dress. I hailed a taxi and we hopped on uptown.

We got out at a sex shop. I was quick about it and let Vessa stay in the taxi while I bought what I wanted. Then we went back to the hotel.

Immediately after I closed the door I couldn't control myself. I sucked her neck and started groping Vessa's tits through her dress. Slowly, I rubbed my way down to her panties thong and fingered her quickly drenched pussy.

Then I stopped. I gave both sets of her lips one last tug and let go. I took her hand and led her to the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees."

Without hesitation, she jumped on the bed which made her dress ride up on her ass. I slapped her ass and pushed the buttplug I had just bought into her puckered hole. She wasn't expecting it at all. I lubed it but the shock still made her whip her head back at me with a mouth gaping in surprise.

The buttplug must have been the line because she whispered to me, "I can't do a plug!"

"Oh?"

"It's going to be too much! The food, , the pigtails, the dress, and now the plug... It's too much!"

I was pretty good at putting disappointment into my voice so I layed it on pretty thick, "That's fine. If you don't want to play with me it's okay..."

She was still on her hands and knees.

"Idowant to... But we have things to do today, baby..."

I walked over to her and whispered into her ear, "That's what makes it so muchfun, Vessa." I massaged the inside of her thigh with my hand. "Besides, nobody will have to know..."

She surprisedmewhen she said, with an even quieter voice, "But I've never used a plug before!"

Now the idea was somehow even sexier to me... "There's a first time for everything, isn't there?"

That got her. She said, "Okay, honey but just give me a few minutes."

When she came back out of the bathroom, she put the now removed plug on a nightstand to straighten her dress out a bit. When she was done, she grabbed the plug again.

"Wait, let me put back in."

She smiled and handed me the plug. I lubed it and slid it sloooooowly back where it belonged: into her shy little asshole and lovingly gave her rump a rub.

"Ready babe," I asked.

She nodded then sighed and let her shoulders drop. She said with a bit of nervousness and anxiety, "If I'm going to do this for you, my legs are going to need more of a rubdown..."

I wasted no time and grabbed some lotion. I kneeded it into her porcelain-white velvety skin. I spent about ten minutes pulling and relaxing her muscles for her not because I didn't want her to cramp up or because I loved to massage my wife, but because I loved her. When she said, "Okay," I stopped and stood up.

Vessa was still lying on her side on the bed and I realized she was a bit stuck. She was really going to need to get used to that buttplug. She gestured up to me and I helped her sit up straight on the bed. She winced a bit as the plug must have gone further up into her. Then she stood up and amazed me because of how well she hid the fact that she had a plug stuck up her ass. Her posture was no different at all. What a trooper...

I kissed her, grabbed both her ass cheeks and asked, "What, no panties?"

"Nah. I think I'll be more comfortable without them."

"God I love you."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ready?" She said.

"Ready."

"Where would you like to go to now, master?"

"I think it's time to feed my baby."

And with that we left the hotel.

Vessa would squirm all day. But I wasn't sure if it was the tightness of the dress or the plug up her butt. It was uncharacteristic of her but she stumbled when getting into the elevator which was full of people. It must have made her worried about falling down because she grabbed my hand and hardly let go of it the rest of the day. When everyone but us cleared out of the elevator on the way down, I tugged affectionately at one of her pigtails to let her know how much I appreciated her dedication.

"I'm going to force you to cram twice the amount of food into your belly than normal. You may choose what you would like to eat."

"Salad please, master!" She was so perky about it so I reached under her dress and grabbed her ass. She squeaked just as the doors opened and I'm sure that the seven people waiting as the doors opened heard her. I chuckled and pulled her by the waist into the corner of the elevator. She buried her face into my shoulder because it was so red from embarrassment.

When we were outside, I took us through a park to sit for a while. I had to call up our friends, Tom and Lucy so we could meet for lunch.

I held her hand as she slowly sat down on the hard bench. Although she braced herself as she sat down on the bench, she still wasn't prepared for how far the hard surface of the bench pushed the rubber into her greedy hole.

"Since you chose salad, you will eatthreetimes as much. Now I'm going to call Tom and Lucy."

"You are going to make me eat in front of them, master?"

"Yes."

"But master, they do not know yet that I carry your seed inside of me."

"Good. I want them to know what I've done to you."

"I don't think my little tummy can't hold that much food."

"Good! I'll make you practice making it bigger."

"Okay master."

I told our friends where to meet us for lunch and we Vessa and I went over to the restaurant.

We got there about an hour before our friends would which was a good thing because of how crowded it was. Just as my wife as getting uncomfortable standing in line, we were taken to our table which luckily had comfortable chairs for Vessa's trying situation. She ordered water for obvious reasons and I did as well since she likes alcohol more than I do anyway.

When in public, we had to drop most of our role playing lingo and behavior for obvious reasons. I didn't mind of course because I always enjoy our conversations and her usual dry sense of humor. I moved my chair closer to her so I could watch her tender lips as she spoke. Vessa's mouth is wide and inviting and almost always the corners of her mouth are pulled back into a warm and gentle smile. She has a dimple that forms on her left cheek when she does this and I love to tease her about where she thinks the other dimple went. Each time she'd have a new story about where it went off to this time and as she was telling me this I could see her wiggle her small but straight little nose from side to side. Then she sneezed and her eyes went wide in her head as the sneeze must have felt strange with the plug inside her. She paused for a moment before going into a giggle fit which in turn made me laugh and drew awkward looks from the young couple next to us. This only made us laugh even more.

That's when Lucy and Tom showed up at our table.

Lucy smiled and said, "I can see the newlyweds are still happy. Are you guys okay?"

"Oh hi guys! Yeah we're okay I just – nevermind... Come and sit down. I'mstarving."

We made the usual small talk and Vessa ordered the largest salad on the menu. She claimed that she would share it with everyone once it came.

But then it did and her offer flew out the window. The salad was huge. The menu said it was meant to be shared at a table of four but of course we all had our own food to eat. Vessa must not have been lying when she said she really was hungry because she hardly talked at all during lunch. Instead, she plowed through the leafy greens and cucumbers and hard-boilded eggs like it was her last meal. I was amazed that she ate this much after such a large breakfast but of course Ihadordered her to. She sure is a woman of her word.

I finished eating my chicken first and decided to take the rest home and Tom and Lucy did the same but Vessa kept on eating. We were talking but Tom must have gotten distracted.

He said, "I never would have guessed you could eat so much, Vessa."

Then Lucy chimed in, "Thank you! I was waiting for someone to say it... I've never seen you eat like this!"

When Vessa spoke, her mouth was stuffed with food: "I told you I was hungry!" Then she shoved another bite into her mouth with a wide grin.

Then we continued talking while Vessa ate the rest of her food. Finally she finished. She gracefully put the knife and fork on the plate and looked up while chewing the last morsel of food like there was nothing strange about eating an entire platter of food.

I was so proud of her.

I looked from Vessa to Lucy and said, "Well then, who's ready for dessert?"

Vessa said, "Oh I couldn't...not right now. I'll need a few minutes before ordering if you don't mind."

"Wow, you could eat more? You're going to lose your shape darling if you keep eating like that..." said Lucy.

"Oh that's okay. There's nothing I can really do about my figure anymore. Phillip's already made sure of that..."

"What? You mean..."

"Mhmm! I'm pregnant!"

"Oh my goodness. But you've only been married for two months!" Lucy leaned over and hugged Vessa. "When did you find out?"

"It happened on our honeymoon."

Tom looked at me and said, "You two don't waste time, do you?"

I laughed and said, "I couldn't help it."

"Well congratulations you two. I'm so happy for you," said Lucy.

"Thank you! Now, about that dessert I was promised..."

We ordered again and I watched my wife stuff an entire helping of cake one spoonful at at time past her lips. This time Lucy and Tom finished their servings but I saved the rest of mine for later once again. Then they ordered coffee and we abstained explaining that Vessa didn't want to drink coffee during her pregnancy. We made smalltalk and then I looked at the time and realized it was time to get to my meeting. Arrangements were made to meet again in sometime soon and then we made our way out of the restaurant.

Vessa grabbed my hand again and we followed Tom and Lucy out onto the sidewalk. Lucy gasped and put her hand on Vessa's belly.

"Vessa! You're so big already! Are you sure it's only been a couple months? And your dress..."

All the blood must have rushed into Vessa's blushing cheeks. She looked down at her belly and then stared right at me and said, "Oh it's just the food. Trust me, I'm not showing yet."

"Well it looks like you're in your second trimester..."

"That's probably because of the dress."

"Yeah andwhyare youwearingthat dress? I couldn't tell when we were inside but now that I see it... I mean are you aware howtightit is on you? I know we're in New York and all but therearelimits..."

"Not for here there aren't." I wrapped my arm around the stretched white silk fabric covering her wasit.

"But it's soshort..."

"It was a gift from my husband and I wanted to wear it for him today. After all, I doubt I'll be able to wear it for long."

Thankfully, Tom spoke before his wife did: "Let 'em live a little, Lucy. It's alright..."

"Alright, alright. I just thought I should make sure you were aware is all..."

Then they left. "Finally," I said and hailed a cab. I helped her in and when we took off to my meeting. "I'm afraid I've made you an enemy..."

"Nah. She's always been jealous of my figure like that. She just usually doesn't say anything."

"Must be your tits." I looked at the cabbie to make sure we were being discrete enough and looked at her chest. Now her dress was two-toned. Black silk covered her bountiful breasts and white silk covered everything from her tits down and even still, through the black material, I could see that her nipples were beaming. There was no way I was going to tell her about it either.

I pulled her left nipple between my fingers and snuck my hand between her legs to tickle her clit. This made her nervous because she mouthed to me, 'Please master, not here!' which made me grin. I took my hand away from her pussy and tapped her knee. She squeezed my hand with hers and then the car stopped. I paid and helped her get out of the car.

The meeting was boring. We discussed the last book in a three part series that I was contracted to write and I kept losing my concentration with Vessa playing with my thigh under the table. I myself thought the series was boring and I had little interest in actually turning my idea into a book but for some reason people couldn't put them down. The series paid the bills three times over with more to spare and because of that I had to just get through writing them.

There were two old men and one old woman (I can't be bothered to remember their names) who took me through the motions and explained what they wanted and all I could do was nod my head and explain back what they'll get back.

When we first walked in, I could tell they were each surprised by my wife's appearance and the old woman immediately requested that we all sit down at the large conference table in the room (I could tell the two men were disappointed, although they could still see her cleavage). None of them had the courage to ask whether or not she was pregnant, most likely because none of them would believe that a pregnant girl would wear such a dress. Oddly enough, even if they did guess she was, none of them would have guessed she was pregnant for the right reasons due to the fact that her belly was bloated not from baby but from food.

To their credit, the three of them carried on with the utmost professionalism and managed to conduct business as though Vessa wasn't there. I couldn't say the same for her however. She had been teased all day and now it was her turn...

I made the mistake of letting my arm drop underneath the table and she seized control of it. She was discrete about it and I'm sure that my colleagues were none the wiser but she put me right between her legs. I wasn't sure if the plug was making her this way or what it was but she wouldn't let me go. When I tried to take it back, she made little whimpers which were only audible for me to hear and only made them louder the longer I didn't finger her bud. I had to keep her happy or she was going to ruin my meeting!

Vessa didn't writhe or make any odd faces that would give away the fact that I was pleasuring my wife during a business meeting. Luckily, we were sitting very close together in chairs which allowed our fun and hid the matter from the other three.

I tried to concentrate as best I could but I'd be lying if I said everything ran smoothly. I picked up the pace of both the fingering my wife and the meeting because I couldn't keep it together any longer. Then she clamped her legs down hard on my hand which was a bad sign. She always did this when she was going to cum. I couldn't let her cum. Not here, I mean she squirtsa lot. I talked faster and faster and explained that we needed to be somewhere else in half an hour – I didn't even say where because I couldn't think straight. But Vessa wasn't letting me go.

Then she came. She relaxed and let her juices all over my hand which then soaked right into the fabric of the chair. I could smell her sweet scent and lamented the fact that the table wasn't nearly as long as I now wished it to be. I had to get out of there. I didn't want to be in the room if - no when - they figured out that my wife came during our meeting.

I stood up and didn't wait for them to come over to me to shake my hand. They rushed over and held out their hands but Vessa saved me by taking my arm and said, "I'm sorry, we really must go. The baby's been kicking my bladder all day. You understand."

And we left.

I wasted no time and took Vessa to the garage of the basement. I led her around until I found a secluded corner and made sure nobody could see us; luckily it was already getting dark out and it would be hard to see us anyway. I leaned her against a concrete wall and pulled her dress until it was over her ass. It wasn't easy to pull the absurdly tight fabric over the shelf of her ass and when it did, it jiggled and wobbled like it was taunting me. I spanked her for a good five minutes. She squealed each time I slapped her ass so I had to put my hand over her mouth. Vessa's eyes looked right into mine to let me know how desperately she needed to be spanked.

When I was done, I crammed her ass back into her dress though it wasn't easy and she had to help me. Then we hailed a taxi and drove to her conference.

As we drove, I scolded her: "You're a naughty pet and naughty pets get spanked."

She was leaning her body against me in the car like she was pretending the cabbie wasn't even there. What's gotten into this girl?

Oh. Right.

She said, "But it's so hard to be a good girl when you haven't been hard inside me all day." Her voice was dripping with sex.

"Now you will have to wait even longer as a punishment."

"Okay master."

When we arrived at the conference, they handed us identification to be hung around our necks. Vessa's posture and demeanor changed instantly when immersed in her own professional setting. She took the identification and tried to arrange it so that it covered her cleavage but I changed the length of the strap again and whispered into her ear, "You are to keep this badge low. I want to be able to see your ripe tits all night." I put my guest identification on and we went inside.

Saying that Vessa's attire was inappropriate would be as much of an understatement as if I had said that my wife was just an attractive woman. She just didn't fit in to the atmosphere of the event (or her clothes of course). I'm surprised no ushers came over to offer her a jacket to wear.

The funny thing is that nobody brought it up. Of course this would have been far too taboo but I was secretly debating which would burst forth first: a comment about her dress or the dress itself.

Luckily for her, we didn't need to do much socializing because the presentation she was here to see was starting so we made our way to the folded chairs in front of one of the stages. The chair didn't make wearing the plug any easier, I'm sure.

I decided to let her relax a bit and she just held my hand throughout the presentation. The presentation itself of course went over my head as all of her doctor business does. I think it was something to do with MRI imaging or something but I couldn't figure it out. All I know is that it was two damn hours long and the more I sat there with her pretending to be innocent, the more I wanted to peel that dress off of her and fuck her right then and there. I was as calm as I could be and turned the challenge into a strange personal test which I'm happy to say I passed. She was certainly interested in the topic but I could tell she was glad when it ended.