Vessa Ch. 03

Story Info
A very pregnant couple have sex on their adventures.
12.1k words
4.36
23.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers

A month after Rio, I found myself thinking about mine and Philip's trip as he was driving me to my maternity yoga class. It all seemed to have happened just yesterday and I wouldn't have been able to believe any time had actually passed if it weren't for the fuller size of my pregnant belly. One of my girls kicked me to snap me out of my train of thought and I'm glad for that because I don't like being reminded of how quickly my first pregnancy is slipping away from me.

I know that I'm lucky that I actually enjoy pregnancy and I was worried that I might not actually like it when push came to shove. Now I find myself already looking forward to carrying for Philip again. I meant what I said to him about keeping me this way but I doubt he really believes me. I can hardly blame him. How can the two of us take care of so many with our busy schedules? And is it even right to have so many? I don't know. All I do know is that I can't wait to have more.

My daily measurement was right on track with my predictions, well maybe a bit on the bigger side but that's better than the alternative. It just means my drug is working. I measured in at 110 centimeters today and I'm only 25 weeks along. I'm not even half way there and I'm already so big.

Philip doesn't mind. Each morning he enjoys me even more than the previous one which wonderful because I've been needing him so badly. I've actually been using him to fall asleep because he knows how to get me exhausted.

But that's neither here nor there. In a few minutes I'll be at class with Mary, my new-found belly-buddy that I've become close with these past few months. Yoga is just about the only thing that Philip and I don't do together. It's not really his favorite form of exercise and I enjoy the time I get to spend with a friend or two though I'd be lying if I wasn't glad to see him after class each day.

Mary is quite young at 20 to be having her first child but her brother co-own a ski-resort here in Oslo and the two of them are very successful as a result. This is a good thing as she's not married and hasn't even had the courage to tell the father about her pregnancy. Whatever she does, I'm sure her child will be taken care of by her family.

Philip parked the car in front of the studio and, always the gentleman, helped me get out of the car. The babies are making moving around more difficult and my winter garb isn't helping at all. He doesn't mind though. It gives him a chance to give me a kiss before taking off for an hour or two. Usually he give my ass a squeeze too, much to the chagrin of the other girls in the class. I'm sure he thinks he hides his move pretty well but trust me, he doesn't.

I went to the changing room where I found Mary already changing.

Mary is far into her pregnancy at eight months and she tells me she's carrying a boy. She's actually quite large being such a petite girl and I enjoy watching her carry such a big belly. I've only increased my love for the pregnant form since I myself became pregnant and I've discovered that I enjoy the company of women almost as much as men though I have yet to tell Mary this.

She's a bit shorter than me and has fewer curves than I do even before we became pregnant but her figure has only benefited during her past eight months. She has a pretty face with tight lips, long eyelashes and dirty-blonde hair. Though her bust is far smaller than mine, she's still quite big and cute her butt is lovely to watch during class. In fact, I saw her putting on my favorite pair of shorts that I actually helped pick out with her one day after class a few months back. Small pink ones.

"Hey there you!" I said.

"Vessa! We were just talking about you," Mary said. She gestured to another woman, Tess, next to her.

"Oh? What about?"

"Your ears must have been burning. We were just talking about how big we've both gotten and how difficult it is to get around these days. Then we thought of your triplets! Must be insane!"

Tess looked me up and down with a sort of judging glare and nodded.

"Oh my goodness. You have no idea!" I replied, "I've gained two centimeters in the past five days!"

They gasped.

"Up here!" I pointed to my breasts. Mary's eyes widened just as much as Tess' narrowed. "Down here is another story altogether." I rubbed my belly for emphasis.

Now I should mention that I like to play a little game with my relatively new tummy friends. Since entering the pregnancy scene, most of the women I meet can hardly conceive (well they can but - you know what I mean...) of enjoying being pregnant. In fact, it's sort of a taboo. I discovered this right when I became pregnant and decided to play the game with them. I've come to realize that it turns me on.

I said, "And I've been getting so tired lately," (I haven't) "and my face has gotten so fat too," (hasn't changed a bit).

"No way!" Mary said, "You look great. Really, you do. For triplets too? Oh my gosh..."

"Thanks Mary."

"I dunno...I think your face has gotten a bit puffier. Maybe it's the lighting in here..." said Tess. That bitch.

"Oh shush! She looks great."

"Would you believe that Philip wants me to have more of his babies too? He told me he's gonna knock me up right after I'm done 'baking his first three girls'. He wants a son." This was the fun part. I of course wanted more children with Philip but they didn't have to know that. It was fun to let them think my body was being used for breeding. I will say thought that those were his words, verbatim, but when he said it we were making love so...and he only said it because he knew it would get me even hotter. Philip also wants a boy but I probably want one more than him and I intend to give him at least a couple even if I have to use the law of averages to do so. Take that to mean whatever you want it to.

"That pig!" said Tess.

"Oh my god. He said that to you? Did you slap him?"

I looked down and shook my head to really play the part. I rubbed my burgeoning belly. "He said he thinks I look better like this. With a round, belly full of his babies."

"Ew! What a pervert!" Tess said.

"That's not all," I continued, "He said it gets him hard to know that my swelling belly was being used to grow his healthy babies and that there was nothing I could do to stop myself from going bigger for him every day.

Then I realized I should stop. I was probably going to get them to call a women's shelter if I kept on like this...

Their faces were priceless. On the outside I looked solemn but on the inside I was bent over laughing my belly off.

"We should go. Class is about to start," I said. I needed them to turn their thoughts to other things.

I walked past the two stunned girls and followed the line of waddling women in various stages of development.

I took my usual spot at the front of the class to better watch our instructor, a svelte, swelling, sweet girl with red hair and a cute, hardly-noticable belly. She had a very toned butt, however and a nice bust. She never failed to get me worked up during our workout. Her name was Willa.

Mary took her usual spot next to me.

We started with lots of stretches. Willa is very flexible and I think she likes to show off to the rest of the class by doing crazy splits. And that's what she did. The rest of the class seemed pretty okay with going as far as they can go. I tried my best but my belly got in the way. I got a great view of Willa's curvy backside that I was none too shy to get an eyeful of.

We stretched our arms, our necks and our backs and then moved onto my favorite exercise: the one where we're on all fours. This exercise helps us strengthen our tummy muscles and we slowly pull in and release. I love watching the other girls' bellies contract and expand. Some can only do the exercise on their elbows due to the large size of their bellies and I fantasize about my husband taking them from behind. I don't know where that comes from because I never wanted to share him before my pregnancy. Must be my hormones.

Willa's control was superb and I could see her little belly going from an extra size or two back to her usual tight abs. It was then that I realized that I would much prefer to have a baby inside me than a tight stomach like hers. I enjoy the curves more and I think it's a rewarding feeling to be full from someone's love. Must be the hormones again...

Anyway, as we continued I could see the class getting sweatier and sweatier, even Mary who is almost as fit as I am. I'm sweaty but then again I always am due to my increased metabolism. That's alright, the girls in my class are quite cute and look sexy with a bit of sweat on them.

I could tell Mary was getting tired after trying to keep up with our fit instructor. They were both about the same size before their pregnancies and Mary told me she'd be damned if her belly was going to weigh her down. In fact, she quit skiing only two months ago which really made me mad to be quite honest.

It was about halfway through our workout when we took a break. I really needed one, not because I was getting tired but I had to take off a layer of clothing. I was probably fogging up the windows by myself at this point. Off came my half tee and my leggings. It's okay, I had on some white boy shorts and a sports bra underneath. I'm sure my fellow yoga-goers probably aren't too happy about me shedding my clothes for whatever reason they might have but I had no choice in the matter. Besides, I think I finally caught Mary taking a rather heated peek at the goods for a change and not one of those curious glances but one of those dirty glances. I think today was the day.

I sated my starving girls with half a gallon of a fruit shake I had prepared before leaving home and drank a bunch of water. Then I was all set to finish the workout.

We continued with a few more stretches and then got into some simpler positions to relax us. Willa paired us off for some paired exercises. To my surprise, she put Mary with another girl and took me as a partner. Until now, she never took a partner. But Mary and I just shrugged it off and began the routines.

I quickly figured out why Willa did this. She wanted me.

The rest of the day consisted of one person stretching and the other helping but not once did I ever help Willa. Instead, she insisted that she massage me as I did the stretches. It was lovely. She was a good actor too. I doubt anyone knew what was going on.

The rest of the class ended too quickly too. It was over a full half hour early to my disappointment. Just when I was getting used to her hot hands too.

Mary and I went into the locker rooms and changed.

"Well that was weird," Mary said.

"What?" I asked.

She whispered to me, "Willa feeling you up! Wasn't she?"

"Oh don't be silly. I think she just knew I was tense is all."

"Right. That's why she had to end the class early to go and have a wank in the bathroom."

"What?"

"Tess said she saw Will B-line right to the bathroom after class. Isn't that right Tess?"

Tess nodded.

"She's probably got morning sickness. You know she's only a couple months in."

"Maybe. Listen, do you want to get something to eat with a few of us?"

"I can't Philip and I have to run a lot of errands today. Maybe next time?"

"Aren't you hungry? You're always hungry nowadays!"

"I am but I really need to go. I'm sure Philip has a feast prepared for me."

"Of course he does," Tess said, "That perverted pig!"

I laughed and they left.

Then I was finally the only one in the changing room. Mainly because I was having a harder time putting such tight clothing back on these days but partly because I was waiting for something that I was sure was going to happen.

That's when Willa came in.

She already had her panties off and was in the process of putting up her hair into a pony tail. She closed the door and pounced on me.

I was not expecting her to be that direct...

"I know..." she said between desperate kisses, "...you want...me..."

I was stunned.

She stopped kissing me for a moment. "I've seen the way you look at your friend Mary. And I've seen you staring at my ass in the mirror. We have five minutes before the next class shows up. Shall we?"

I nodded once before she pounced on me. I wouldn't normally pick a sweaty locker room for this sort of thing but I didn't have much time to argue.

I quickly found out how strong Willa was. She had her way with me which was alright in my book. She had me sit down on the chair and said, "You're so big...I love it. You'll just have to let me pleasure you. Is that okay?"

I didn't even respond before she was tearing at my leggings. She ripped them so much that there was no way I was going to wear them out. This was bad...

She took off my panties and started smelling me.

"Oh you're a dirty girl..." I said.

"You have no idea."

She love my folds and rubbed my button so well. She was better at it than Philip. I was going to have to teach him to do it her way. She sucked gently but used her full mouth and I'm sure she was staring up at my girth the whole time even if I couldn't see her.

I finished very quickly and came all over her. She stood up, wiped me down with her towel, then her own face and breathed deeply into it.

Again, I was stunned.

"You had better get going. They'll be here soon."

Then Willa hopped into the shower after carefully stuffing her wet towel into her gym bag. Then she took out a dry one. What had I gotten myself into?

I left wearing my big coat and nothing but my tight gym shorts underneath. I'm sure Philip enjoyed it but I had to pretend that I ripped my leggings stretching. I couldn't tell him about what just happened. Not yet at least...

Then we drove away, Philip with an amused look on his face and me with nothing but confusion on mine.

Two weeks later I was standing in my bathroom looking in the mirror.

Because my belly blew up.

Overnight.

And I didn't know if this was good or bad. Twenty seven weeks pregnant and I was 126 centimeters. I grew eleven centimeters overnight.

I knew I shouldn't be surprised because I ate like a pig last night. The meal I ate before the day's end contained about six thousand calories. I really needed the food. I was starving. I was not expecting to wake up to this however. Maybe this was a sign to bring in a colleague or two for some outside opinions...

Either way, I didn't make it a hair past the bathroom door before being scooped up in Philip's arms and gently placed down on our bed. It's moments like these that remind me that I'm lucky to have a husband as fit and loving as him. I'll have to have him show me a couple back exercises. My new belly wasn't going to lift itself after all.

"How's my pregnant woman this morning?" he said.

"Pregnant," I replied.

"I can see that...did you...did you get...bigger? I mean what happened last night?" He pulled my slip up and rubbed my newly-grown belly. I didn't even see him put lotion on his hands but his hands were so silky smooth. Oh my god I've always loved his touch and today was better than most...

"I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Remember that I'm in my third trimester now."

"Oh, right. But haven't you been for a few weeks now?"

"Technically, yes, but these things don't happen on cue, you know."

"Right, right. How are you feeling?"

"Like I just pumped your giant babies full of a few kilos each. I haven't felt this tired since before the pregnancy."

He stopped rubbing. He looked worried.

I pulled his hand back onto my tummy and pulled his face closer to mine.

"But not nearly too tired for you. I could use an early-morning workout."

I pushed him back on the bed and saw his full member already ready for me. I love the feel of his skin against mine while I sleep so I rarely let him sleep with much on. This had the added benefit of making access to him in the mornings much easier.

I positioned myself over him like I usually do when I need to do things quick and dirty but found something odd.

"What's the matter, Honey?" He must have seen me pouting because he sat up and I could tell he was suppressing a chuckle. The cheeky guy. He knew what was the matter.

"I can't fit anymore!"

"I see that... You've become a very...big...girl, haven't you?"

"Mhmm..." I loved this game.

"Well what shall I do with you?"

"Let me go?"

"Oh not until I'm done having a bit of fun. And with this swollen tummy, it doesn't look like you're able to get away from me, does it?"

I shook my head no.

"Right then. Turn around."

Philip sat up against the back of the bed with his towering, pulsing phallus just waiting to be impaled. I must have smacked my lips without even noticing it because I found them watering with my own saliva.

I turned around to look at it again.

"Naughty girl. Turn around. No looking. Sit on your knees."

I did as I was told and he took my hips in his hands, lowering me slowly over his own hips. I could feel just the tip stretch me wide and then he lifted me up again.

I whimpered. It was so close to being inside. And his fingers were brushing the insides of my thighs just teasing me. He never failed to explore me with his hands whenever he could and I was sure that he was going to reach around to rub my hood like he always does.

I couldn't wait any longer and spread my legs over his thighs a bit more to lower myself onto him. He pressed his chest into my back and I could feel every throbbing vein slide against my lips and into my body. And just on cue, his hand went right to my clit rubbing me like he needed me to climax more than himself.

Then I remembered Willa.

I took my hand from my belly and placed it on his hand and showed him to gently manipulate me like Willa and oh my god. It was too much. I didn't even have time to enjoy it! I collapsed and began shivering on the bed. But he fell over with me and he was still inside. He was in the middle of a laughing fit!

He was smart enough to pull out though and let me be for a minute or two, content to watch me recover from my convulsions.

Oh goodness, I haven't had something like that happen in months and I don't know why. I must be more sensitive than usual today.

Whatever the reason however, I'm sure Philip was at least a little disappointed.

"I'm so sorry Hun! Is it okay if I help you after breakfast? I don't know what came over me!"

He laughed. "It's alright baby. Just relax. You need some time to get used to being a lab mouse after all..."

Oh jeez. Now the girls are hungry. "And now the girls are hungry!"

He crawled over the bed to me and held me close letting me rest against his chest.

"You're so worried! It's okay! You'll be okay. You're a brilliant woman and I'm sure you'll figure all of this out. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?"

His hands went to work again. God I loved him.

"You know it."

I sat there for a few minutes in his arms. He managed to calm the unborn babies inside me and I felt them go back to sleep. Then I did. I was so tired. What's strange is that a week ago I had buckets of energy.

A few hours after, we got up and I made us a mess of pancakes.

I concluded that my growth spurt was what caused my day of exhaustion and back aches because the day after I was back to my usual exercise binge. But that was a week ago. And it's happened again.

I woke up yesterday noticeably bigger than the day before and I could hardly get out of bed. Philip convinced me that I should get some help so today I was meeting with my friend and OBG/YN Lia as well as a professional friend of hers for a relatively impartial opinion.

Philip left for the day to let us work together which left me some valuable time to look for something appropriate to wear. I hadn't anticipated any formal meetings and as I've been growing rapidly lately, I have very little to wear.

L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers