Vessa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers

"Your wife doesn't have any."

"That's because I rub her down thoroughly throughout the day. I think we alone keep the lights on in the lotion factory..."

A tiny smile escaped past her guard.

"Here, I bought these for you," I handed her the small bag clothes I bought. "I wasn't sure how much you managed to bring with you so I thought you could use some more clothes."

"Goodness. Why are you so kind to me?"

I just laughed. "It's nothing, really. If you're going to stay with us, I just want you to be comfortable."

She stood there for a moment then stood up on her tip toes real quick to give me a peck on the cheek before hurrying off to the bathroom.

Vessa turned to look at me and I just shrugged and set to work making some food for Alex.

The eggs were smelling excellent and I caught Vessa looking over once or twice to lick her lips. I doubt she even realized it. I brought her some water when Alex came back out of the bathroom.

The clothes were baggy on her despite her growing form but they looked good on her nonetheless. The black sweatpants were something Vessa would never wear because they completely hid her sculpted legs but Alex looked quite happy in them. The t-shirt was loose as well but mostly around the belly. It was a pink maternity shirt but I was glad to notice that her breasts were a snug fit. It came down to just above her butt.

Vessa got off her treadmill and came over to the table with Alex and me.

"Well you look comfortable," said my wife.

"I am! How did you know my size?"

"Wild guess," I said. "Hungry?"

"Starving."

I sat her down between Vessa and I and gave her a plate full of food. She immediately started chowing down. I pointed to the counter where sardine cans were piled high.

"Oh my goodness!" she said through a big mouthful.

"How many would you like this morning?"

"Four I think."

I opened them and set them down in front of her. I gave an extra one to Vessa because I knew she wouldn't mind eating anyway. My two pregnant baby makers chowed down on their respective meals and I had the pleasure of sitting back and enjoying the moment as two different gorgeous women packed their bellies full to feed my growing children.

Vessa finished and leaned over as much as she could to massage Alex's modest belly. "Philip does this for me whenever I eat. How does it feel?"

"Mmmph," was Alex's muffled reply, "Good."

"You'll be hungrier if you let one of us massage you while you eat. You should let us help you so that my babies' brother or sister gets nice and big so they can all play together."

"Okay," she said.

She managed to pack down an extra two cans before she couldn't eat any more. Her belly looked just a little more snug in her t-shirt than it did before.

I cleaned up and Vessa and Alex went over to our small but cozy living room to talk but mostly to digest.

"Philip is going to take me to my yoga class in a few minutes. Would you like to come with me? Trust me, you're going to need it."

"I don't know. I only just got here."

"It's great exercise and it's fun to show off your figure there. Everyone there is going to be jealous of your figure."

"You think so?" Alex looked down with a shy smile.

"Mhm."

"I don't know," she said after a pause.

"It's okay you don't have to go today. The offer stands whenever you want to go."

"Thanks, Vessa. It's really kind of you to be so welcoming to me."

"You're very welcome. You know if you want to you can do some yoga here. I'm sure Philip would be more than willing to...help you stretch."

She blushed.

"You don't mind?"

Vessa leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. "You tell me."

Then Vessa got up and I helped her put on her jacket. I saw Alex bite her lip and stare at Vessa's swaying hips as we walked out the door.

A few minutes later we were in the parking lot to the yoga studio and I gave Vessa a long kiss before she left putting my hand on her belly.

"Thanks," I said.

"Oh you're welcome. But I expect you to pay me back later tonight."

"I was going to do that anyway."

She pecked me on the cheek and I walked around to help her out of the car.

"You should get home quick, baby," she said.

I looked at her for her to continue her thought.

"She's probably aching for you to get home after I started her off like that."

I laughed. "Right."

I kissed her again and pinched her ass which made her squeal and got her a few jealous looks from other pregnant women walking into the studio.

I drove home as fast as I could.

When I walked through the door to my apartment, I could see Alex stretching in our small living room. She had one leg outstretched along with the opposite arm. Her shirt, though not tight, still showcased her ripening belly hanging down from her frame.

I closed the door and she stood up somewhat surprised.

"Hi."

"Hello, Keep going," I replied. "Don't let me bother you."

"Okay." She was nervous.

It was that moment that I decided to torture the poor young girl. She got back down onto the floor and started her stretches again. I walked over to a large chair in the center of the living room and sat down. She was right in front of me where I could see every move she made perfectly.

To her credit, she continued her exercises in complete quiet. She hadn't put on the DVD yet, there was no music, and there wasn't even the comfort of the pitter patter of rain falling outside. It was so quiet that I could hear the soft rustle of her clothing brushing against her soft skin whenever she moved.

She stretched and every now and then she turned her face nervously in my direction to check to see if I was still sitting there. I was.

After about half an hour passed, I noticed that she was repeating exercises. Her limbs were starting to shake too.

Then she stopped.

She sat up on her knees with her feet under her and turned her face in profile to me.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" I replied.

"Watching me like that."

"...Because I want to..."

"But why?"

"Why am I watching you? I could watch you all day and not once miss the time that went by."

She took a moment to think about what I just said.

"You mean you don't mind this?" She turned fully to me and put a hand on her belly.

"No. Why?"

She looked down at the ground and said, "I haven't been looked at by a single man since I started showing. Ever since I can remember, I've wanted nothing but to be pregnant and see my belly swell with a man's baby. To know that every day I was bigger than the day before. And now that I finally got what I wanted, I can't seem to find anyone to share it with. My family disowned me, my best friend called me a whore, and no man will touch me. And now I find myself half way around the world sitting in front of the father of my baby and not even he will hold me. In fact, the only one who seems interested in touching me is his pregnant wife."

Oops. I realized then how vulnerable the poor girl was and that's when hindsight told me I shouldn't have been trying to play a game to which she wasn't accustomed.

But I knew how to remedy the situation so I got out of my chair and sat down on the floor with my back to it and beckoned her to me.

After a second or two, she crawled over to me and sat down in front of me.

"Come here," I said. "And turn around."

I put one leg on either side of her and she laid her back against my chest. I put my hands underneath her shirt and took her softly rounded belly fully in my hands. I kissed her neck. She immediately relaxed and I could feel her melt into my body. I pulled her close enough into me so that she could feel my rock-hard member press into her from behind.

"So you don't mind me like this?"

"I prefer you like this."

"Really?"

"Not many women look better when they're pregnant but those that do deserve to always have a nice round belly if they want one. I think you're one of those rare women."

She turned her head back to me and pulled my face down to her lips. I pushed my lips against hers and nibbled her tongue, to tease her while I held her belly in my hands.

Then I could feel her hand reach behind her to slowly stroke my penis through my pants.

"Shh..." I whispered into her ear, "There's no rush."

Alex half turned to me then so that we could more easily kiss one another. I held her shoulders with my arm and massaged her delicate swell with my other. She put one hand on mine and braced against my chest with her other.

When I kissed her I saw her eyes finally close and a single tear streak down her soft cheek. I wiped it off for her.

She was hungry for me. Her mouth kept searching for and pushing into mine aggressively like some teenager kissing for the first time. When I'd had enough of that, I forced my tongue into her mouth if only so that she would submit to my lead. She obliged and purred like a kitten.

I stopped long enough just to say, "You didn't last long enough for me to take you the way I wanted last time. You better be ready for me because today I'm going to get what I missed out on." Then I took my hand and rubbed over her clit through her sweatpants. She squirmed and shut her eyes tight.

"Hold...my belly," she said. She shifted so my chest was to her back again and pulled my arm around to her belly while my right hand rubbed her nub.

I nibbled on her neck and she leaned her head back into my shoulder and she had me explore her body for what seemed like hours.

Eventually I had to have her so I moved my hands up to her breasts, cupping them and swirling her nipples around with my fingers. I tugged on them and flicked them, eliciting a small gasp from her each time.

Her hand furiously rubbed her clit while the other one made its way back to my cock which was ready for her since I first woke up that day.

She got up on her knees for me to pull out myself out of my pants and as soon as I did, she slammed herself down onto my hardened dick.

I gyrated underneath her to start going in and out of her but she stopped me by saying, "Wait. Let me just keep you inside me for a moment."

Her muscles sucked gently on me and I rewarded her with a long kiss and a hard tug.

I pulled my mouth off of hers abruptly because I wanted to see her face as I pushed all of myself into her. She must have thought I was fully inside her but she was in for a surprise.

Alex opened her eyes to wondering why I pulled away but I shut them by massaging her button. I had to crane my neck to look at her lust-filled face. Then I slowly pushed my full length into the small opening she so needfully provided me with. Her eyes opened in shock and she made a quiet gasp when I was finished. She kept me inside like that for another long kiss and then I was done playing around.

I pounded her pussy, lifting her up and down on my manhood until I could feel her muscles give way. Then I pinned her to me like a boa-constrictor until my snake pumped her full of the hot stuff that gave her the growing tummy that she begged me for. She thanked me by falling into my body again and kissing my chest with gentle little pecks before falling asleep from exhaustion.

A month had passed once again and a lot had happened. Vessa and I bought a house together, I started a new project and Vessa had a press conference to organize while still running her drug study. And about three weeks ago Alex started going with Vessa to the prenatal yoga classes and has since made many friends. Especially Willa, the studio's yoga instructor. Willa even offered her a full-time job at the studio as a class instructor after knowing her for a single week. I had no idea they offered so many classes at that studio...

The house Vessa and I bought is a bit far from the center of our small village on the outskirts of Oslo but that's because it's huge. All of the stuff we owned in fact managed to fit in just three of its seven bedrooms. Our closest neighbor is half a mile away which is fine because Vessa's already been making so many new friends at her yoga classes. The studio itself is relatively close at just a little more than two miles away so Alex bought a bike to travel to and from work. She doubts that she'll be able to ride it work as our baby continues to grow in her belly but she's a very fit woman so I think she underestimates her abilities.

I has just watched Alex start her routine ride to work through the snow in her tight lycra gym pants. It became to difficult for her to bike to work due to the snow, as her belly had been swelling significantly, making it more cumbersome by the day. She always refused to let me drive her to work because she didn't want to make rumors worse at the studio despite the fact that everyone already knew she was living with my wife and me. Even so, she's been running hot anyway, just like Vessa, and she says the cold run helps her stay comfortable.

After lamenting the morning wood in my pants due to Alex's remarkable bouncing ass running off into the distance, I walked inside to find Vessa in the kitchen. Today was her big day and we had to pick up her dress, among other things, for her conference tonight in the city. She's been saying she's not nervous about it but I can tell she is because she rarely wears her hair up unless she's got something itching her mind. That didn't stop her from wearing the bare minimum.

My wife has, to my delight, continued to wear almost nothing at home. As she made breakfast, she wore her thong from the night before and an apron to cover her boobs and torso and nothing else. The wonderful thing was that her apron no longer really did the trick. While it used to cover her whole torso, it didn't quite make it anymore as her tummy poked out from the bottom of it leaving her thong on full display. Her tits had also obviously grown since she bought it and so it did little more than cover her nipples.

I sat down at the table to watch her. She smiled up at me.

"Morning honey," I said.

"Hey babe."

"Ready for tonight?"

"I think so."

"Anything you need to do before we start the day?"

"Well I need to make a couple phone calls but that's about it."

"Sounds good. I'm going to go put on some clothes real quick before we eat."

I could tell something was off so I made my exit a slow one.

"Actually," Vessa said, "Could you do me a big favor today?"

I turned around. "Sure thing hun, what do you need?"

"This might seem weird but could you do me a huge favor and just sort of stay close by me tonight? You know how I am with crowds. I mean this conference is just so important. If the investors like my presentation, the product and well, me," she looked down at her belly and cradled her belly with her hand, "they might fund an actual, full trial for us."

I knew what she was trying to say but I kept looking at her feigning confusion because I wanted to hear her say it.

"...And you're really good at helping me relax at things like this when there's so much pressure."

"You didn't even have to ask, love."

"In fact," she continued, "Could you do something to take the edge off before we start the day?"

"Want to finally try out the shower?"

Her eyes lit up she nodded. When we moved in I installed a fixture to our huge bedroom shower so that a sex swing could hang down from it and we hadn't yet had a chance to try it out.

I walked over and she gave me a deep kiss. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she slowly flipped some of her eggs in the pan all the while keeping her eyes closed which of course made me smile halfway through our kiss.

We laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just really hungry today."

"When aren't you?" I said and gave her ass a nice hard slap before rushing out of the room to set up the swing.

We ate breakfast as fast as possible and then we were off to the races. I already wasn't wearing any clothes and I ripped Vessa's apron and tiny thong off her body as we raced upstairs to the shower.

The swing itself was simple to use and we had Vessa safely strapped in record time. I turned on the water and teased her by just soaping her up.

"I need a good stuffing babe, not a good soaping."

"Oh, you're a dirty girl."

"I am but not the way you seem to mean. Now put down that bar of soap and fuck me."

The girl didn't want foreplay today so I pushed her torso forward in the swing so her bulging belly was facing the ground and pushed right into her snug little pussy. The swing was amazing. It let us fuck much harder than normal since her whole body was suspended. But putting the swing in the shower was a touch of genius because it made fucking in the shower so much easier. I slipped a couple times but we were getting a new shower mat anyway.

Vessa wrapped her legs around mine and pulled herself into me to add more force to the position. The water definitely made penetration more comfortable for her. I noticed we were both pruny already.

Then she pulled herself up with the arm straps and positioned herself so that her back was nearly touching my chest and started bouncing up and down on my dick. I took the opportunity to grab some soap to put some suds on her body so she was slick against mine. Faster and faster she went, I could tell she was getting close. I used the straps to lower her body a bit more into me as she was coming down one time which made her whimper aloud. But she didn't stop so I put pressure on her clit for her since her hands were preoccupied. Up and down she went and just when I thought she was going to break my dick off with this angle her body shuddered as she came and she leaned back into me in the swing. She slowly pulled myself out of her and checked.

"You didn't come from that?!" she said surprised.

"No, but you seemed to have a good time."

"Yeah," she said through labored breaths, "but it's a workout."

"I noticed."

"How long do you think that was?"

"I dunno, five minutes?"

"Five minutes?! No way. It had to be longer than that."

"No, five minutes sounds about right," I said. "Your arms must be tired."

"Yeah. If we keep using this thing I'm going to have biceps like yours in a month!"

I chuckled. "Do you like the swing?"

"I love it. I can't believe we haven't done this before. But what about you?" she asked.

"Let's do a missionary sort of thing this time. If you just let it support your back I can pull your hips into me and I can see all of you. Being able to look at your face makes me come."

I got on the other side of her as she secured herself in the swing's back straps. Vessa was avoiding my gaze and making a cute little shy smile and her cheeks were blushing redder than a rose.

"Ready?" I asked.

She lifted her gaze up at me, bit her lip and nodded and she gave me the most intense 'fuck me' eyes I've ever seen.

I made the pace slow this time and pushed her hips into me but only just enough to tease. She whimpered again when I put only a small bit of my cock into her. She needed more. Her hands, being free this time, went to rub her nub reflexively in her need but I stopped her from touching herself and move her hands away from her pussy and put them on her swollen belly. All she could do was rub slowly over it.

My rhythms became a bit deeper and I pinched one of her nipples to let her know I would let her tug herself there. Her hand flew up and assaulted her breast, mashing it and kneading it and tugging it until I saw milk flowing freely from her hard nipple.

I thrust almost all the way in once then twice at random. She locked her huge blue eyes on me, hungry eyes, almost angry eyes. She took one of my hands and placed it on her smooth, wet belly where I could feel the kicks of our unborn children. I took some soap and rubbed her down so that her whole torso was covered in suds from her spherical, tight belly to her heavy, pert tits.

She never tore her gaze away and I waited no longer. I thrust harder and harder, I slammed her body into mine. Her pussy was mine. I made sure she knew that with each push inside her. Vessa bit her plump lips again.

L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers