Vessa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers

I took my hand away from her smooth skin and used her curvy hips for more purchase to satisfy myself. I swung her whole body back and forth until I was ready and then I slammed her into me one last time enough to make her squeal. I squeezed my muscles as hard as I could with each pump because I wanted her to feel me taking her and I wanted her to feel every bit of my cum as much as possible. Like an animal I didn't let let my pregnant wife move until I had pumped all of my seed yet again into her wanting body.

Vessa's belly has kept growing at a steady pace which is why at the tailor's shop her belly size measured a healthy 140 centimeters. It was also why the dress was quite a bit tighter than she expected it to be.

"I'm so sorry, my dear," said the elderly seamstress, "The measurements I took just last week were so much smaller. Had I known - "

"It's okay," said Vessa, "This will do for tonight."

"Are you sure? I've already let that dress out as much as I can but perhaps I have another dress here that will - "

"Really, it's okay. It's not your fault, I've just been growing so quickly lately..."

"Alright," said the old woman, "Just let me know when you and your husband are ready."

She left Vessa and I in the large changing room to ponder Vessa's predicament.

As a surprise I decided to buy Vessa a congratulatory dress for her press conference to a few prospective drug manufacturers tonight. In advance I forwarded Vessa's measurements to the tailor but had underestimated how much she would grow in a week's time. And now here we were with this absurdly tight dress.

The dress was actually a twin to the one I had bought her in New York those few months ago. It was a deep ruby red over just her engorged breasts and from there down the rest was a rich cream color. The main difference between this dress and the white and black one was the amount of cleavage on this one, of which there was a considerable amount. She still looked tasteful in it but only just. This dress went to her mid thigh as opposed to the other dress's much shorter length so that helped as well.

The main problem is that this dress was skin tight just like the other one. There was stitching in the back to pull the fabric in front completely tight. This had a dramatic effect on how big it made her belly and tits look. But the stitching ended just above her ass where the fabric was once again pulled skin tight.

I got up to close the fitting room door for a bit more privacy so I could drink it in.

"Wow," I said.

"Oh you like it do you?" she replied.

"Yup. This is clearly one of the smartest things I'm ever going to buy."

"It is soft though. Here, feel."

She took my hand and put it on her massive bump. It was smooth.

"But I can't move very well in it," she said.

"Mhmm..."

"And I can't wear heels with it really."

"Mhmm..."

"And the price tag! Oh my gosh, is that the price?!"

"Mhmm...so smooth..."

She snapped me out of my belly rubbing trance by giving me a gentle kiss.

"This dress costs way too much, babe," she said, "I mean I'm not going to get much use out of it. I'm only going to keep getting bigger."

"I don't think you understand. I would buy this dress just to see you wear it for one day. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. If you're uncomfortable wearing it in public then - "

"No. I'll wear it for you. Tonight that is. I'm just worried it's just too...undignified."

"Well it would be if you were trying to sell migraine pills but let's face it, you're trying to sell some baby-making pills! If they aren't convinced the pills are worth it after seeing your milk-filled tits in this dress then they will be once they look down at such a tightly wrapped baby-filled belly."

My wife gave me a lovely giggle and said, "You really like this dress on me, don't you?"

"It's a miracle that I'm not ripping it off you right now."

L86L86
L86L86
12 Followers