Vessel of Dark and Light Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chazzen looked at him, "Why?"

He smiled, "In case you fail they might succeed. They will also be strong warriors who we can train in the fight to come. Regardless they will be gifted talents. Your mother was not wrong, there is a light within you and it should be spread. Trisna knew of this possibility but did not care.

She enjoys the company of women as much as men. She has enjoyed working to improve your performance and stamina in bed. The choice to do that was hers as you captured her heart. She will not be the jealous one as she knows you cannot stop moving, but will likely have many children.

That choice is yours but it is encouraged. We will be sending your group off in a few days. I will keep tabs on you and visit on occasion as I train others. Just as I do for other students who are in the field."

Chazzen looked at him, "I will lead the 8 here?"

He shook his head, "No you will lead 5. The other 3 are getting more training and being merged under another master to receive other skills they seem more inclined toward."

Chazzen nodded, "Not all Sword Lords train all skills."

His Master smiled, "We may have them all, but we do not train them all and we do not train them all to all students. Your phase shifting was unexpected but it is your skill now. Dividing them out under a new instructor is a common practice. Trisna did not come to me directly. She was found by another who trained her for that particular skill.

It was an unexpected transfer because her master was killed. His heir could not train until he recovered his father's sword. That was why he was upset that you had that skill. Training that skill belongs to his family. He will be taking on the other 3, including the halfling who missed your trap and was found by food. Two critical errors in that trial. He will improve as he has in the last year."

Trisna looked at him, "Then I will get to go to the field now?"

He smiled and nodded to her, "You are ready and you are linked to him at the heart."

He left them sitting there and Chazzen looked at her, "You are fine with this arrangement?"

She smiled, "As long as I can play along, at least occasionally, I am fine with the arrangement. Some women are not into women. Others are curious and others prefer women. I prefer women for slow lovemaking, or hard.

It depends on my mood with them. Men, I want it fast, hard, and long. You have all of that covered now. I spent the last few months training you up to be the stud in bed you are."

Chazzen stripped out of his armor and clothes and she followed suit. She went to mount him and he rolled her over and fucked her fast and furious for an hour. She had four ear piercing climaxes before he exploded into her cunt.

They were both sweating and he looked at her, "Made sure you kept your promise to pick up where we left off."

She chuckled at him. They spent most of the next two days eating, practicing skills, and fucking like rabid rabbits. The third day they were separated for a day of fasting and isolation. Apparently, a part of the upcoming ritual. That night under a full moon they were all brought forth naked. He started with Ratnor, the strongest warrior they had.

He was a talent, a human with skill but not a vessel. He was brought into the training because of his battle prowess but also for his compassion for those he cared for and lost. Most were talents as recruited vessels were rare. He lacked skills in other areas which prevented him from being a leader.

Ratnor had been in training the longest, just under fifteen years. He spoke to the group, "All talents are rendered infertile by this ritual. You agreed to this when you joined us. This is when it will occur. It is a side effect on talents."

He handed him a vial. "From this day forth you are a spirit warrior sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil from this world."

He nodded at him to drink. He drank the vial and his body shifted and faded in and out under the moonlight for a few seconds.

He moved over to Leranu. He handed her a vial. "From this day forth you are a spirit mage sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil from this world."

He nodded at her to drink. She drank the vial and her body shifted and faded in and out under the moonlight. Chazzen knew the least about her story but she shared time with Rathnor and another named Bossen who was being transferred. She just started spending quality time with Garret who also shared Rathnor's bed on occasion.

They all appeared to keep things casual and just fucked around with whichever one of them was in the mood. She was a half-elf talent and rare to find in the order from what he had heard. Her magical skills stood out and attracted their attention.

He moved over to Garret. He handed him a vial. "From this day forth you are a spirit healer sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil from this world."

He nodded at him to drink. He drank the vial and his body shifted and faded in and out under the moonlight.

He stepped in front of Ferren, "From this day forth you are a spirit warrior sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil from this world."

He nodded and Ferren hesitated. This was not lost upon any of them. He finally downed the vial and his body phased out while screaming in agony. He was simply gone.

Jeronnam stopped and bowed his head, "We were hoping we were wrong. We found an enemy tracking stone in his gear. He was either unaware or complicit in trying to betray the order. His hesitation and judgment showed he was complicit." He looked over. "Bring forth Bossen."

This surprised us and the mage actually smiled at seeing him. He took the empty spot.

He looked at Bossen, "From this day forward you are a spirit warrior sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil from this world."

He nodded at him. Bossen drank the vial and phased in and out once, the shortest of any of them. "Bossen was selected to join this group originally. If Ferren had passed, we would have sent you with six which would be unusual but not unprecedented."

He stepped in front of Trisna, "From this day forward you a spirit rouge vessel. Sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil in this world and beyond."

He handed her a vial that turned red in her hands. Instead of the clear that the others were. He nodded to her and she drank the vial and phased out and in again twice for a minute each time. The longest thus far. She then glowed under the moonlight when she returned.

He stepped in front of Chazzen, "We rarely send two vessels out in the same group. This time we made an exception and we talked about 'the why' of this already privately. From this day forward, you are a spirit ranger vessel and leader. Sworn to the Sword Lords to defeat evil in this world and beyond."

He handed Chazzen a vial that turned dark purple, yet the vial swirled with silver as well. He nodded and drank it and it tasted of blood and metal. It felt as thou it entered his mouth and then his mouth felt suddenly filled. It did not feel as though it went into his stomach as much as it got absorbed into his very being.

He was drawn into a plain of all white and shadowed female spirits all around were touching him. He felt full of energy and it seemed to go on for minutes if not hours. He felt a part of him, a small but dark part of him, was stripped away and dissipated in front of him.

As thousand or hundreds of thousands of female elven spirits ran their hand over his body. He found myself going erect from the sensation. Then he cried out as he shot out what felt like gallons of seed into this spirit world. Then felt it all re-enter and get absorbed into him as light back into his cock.

He finally returned to the ritual site and glowed out brightly for several seconds before he returned to normal. He was still erect and hungered for sex.

The master looked over, "We were uncertain if you would survive the transition..." As he spoke to all of them. He then focused on Chazzen, "Especially you, but we had to do to you to finish the purification to hide you. You are our beacon of hope to stop this evil but you have a long road ahead of you. Each of you experienced something..."

Chazzen reached over and grabbed Trisna, bent her over and fucked her fast and hard. He squeezed her tits with her nipples pinched between his index and middle fingers. He erupted into her twice before he calmed down enough for him to continue.

The Master continued. "Each of you experienced something different. Something that will drive you to your goals. I believe we know what is driving your leader."

The others chuckled. Chazzen was still inside her, hard as a rock and she was sweating from the speed at which he fucked her. The others just laughed. She spun, pushed him back onto the ground, and rode him hard. Until she finally screamed out an ear-piercing climax. He unloaded into her again yet again a second time before she finished. His cum drained out of her across his ball, stomach and even the crack of his ass.

She had a dozen or more moaning orgasms when he fucked her fast but this one was for her and was epic. She controlled the pace and depth. The angle of the assault. She crashed down onto his chest and stared at him with glowing eyes. They soon returned to normal.

Jeronnam continued yet again, "Each of you was handed a clear vial and you saw a different color. I saw them all."

Chazzen looked over, "Hers was red from what I saw."

She looked at Chazzen, "Yours was purple and silver swirling."

The master nodded, "You two appear to be soul bound. Meaning even in death the other will be with you. Something rare and we hoped it would occur for the two of you. You are not the first to come back and fuck someone here. I will say you 2 put on quite a show for those observing.

You also phased out for the longest time of any I have ever witnessed. You were in the plain for hours, but only 15 minutes passed here for you to complete the transition. The longer you were in the plain, the more energy you absorbed. I am speaking especially to the vessels.

A vessel has to be filled. You 2 have been made whole in this process. She is still infertile but not you. I can sense it. You will be drawn to procreate based upon your actions. This is the first time in a thousand years that we have put 2 vessels in the same group."

He centered himself again while the 2 lovers just laid there and listened to him. "Please stand, file out of here and go to your quarters. Get some sleep after eating the food provided in your room. Then pack for your departure and first assignment."

She got up and seed just flooded over him with her juices. He stood up and followed them out and went to his quarters. He cleaned up ate and went to sleep. He heard the voices of thousands of spirits. They talked with each other and not to him. They all spoke in elven. The sounds were musical and calming, yet none addressed him directly.