Vestalis meets Wilhelm

Story Info
Vestalis meets the man of her dreams.
1.7k words
3.5
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vestalils looked left and right before sending a whistle to Azreal and drawing her bow. Azreal growled a little as he took of towards the troll. Her breath caught as a flow of excitement ran through her body. This always got her blood pumping. She could feel her body throb with excitement as Azreal ran towards the troll, reaching it and ripping part of the trolls flesh from him. She breathed a quick arcane incantation into the arrow notched in her bow. It sang through the air hitting the Troll right on the mark taking him down. Her hips swayed as she walked up to the now dead troll. She reread the list the goblin in town had given her.

"So he wants the ears." She mumbled to herself as she bent down and picked the trolls head up slicing off its ears. With a look of disgust she threw the two ears in her bag. She noticed a small pouch hanging from the troll's belt. She opened and found a piece of paper inside with a recipe written on it. She quickly glanced over the instructions realizing it was a tailoring recipe. She pocketed it and thought. "The goblin need not know I found this as well. Maybe someone in the guild hall can use it." She ran her fingers down the front of her leather armor. It was time to replace it with something new. It had been patched and repaired so many times over. Her red chain mail clashed a bit with the grayish dark leather tunic anyway. She grabbed her bag of ears and headed to the goblin.

The goblin paid her well for the bag of ears and sent her on her way. She needed a bath. She grimaced at the blood splatters on not only her but matting Azreal's fur. Once they reached the lake, Azreal automatically jumped in ready to wash himself of the days grime. She smiled as she watched her faithful companion play in the water chasing ducks and fish. She looked around making sure she was alone. She removed her armor slowly. She started by unbuckling her shoulder cover and carefully placing the spiked piece on the ground. Next she removed her cape carefully folding it and placing it on the ground next to the shoulder piece. She slid her gloves off pulling them off finger by finger. Her blood was still pumping from the kill of the troll. She had forgotten how lustful the kill always made her. Her hands brushed against her breasts as she removed the tunic. The feeling sent sensation throughout her whole body.

She breathed a slight ragged gasp. Her fingers fumbled a little with the belt she was eager to get undressed and let the water caress her body. Her belt now gone she removed her pants in a quick fervor, not caring anymore if her clothing was folded neatly or not. She would rectify that later. She jumped in the water the coldness of it sent chill bumps all over her body, but it felt good. She slowly began to wash the blood and sweat off of her body. The wash cloth felt good against her tired skin. She massaged her shoulder slowly with the soft cloth, letting her muscles relax. Her other hand slid down the front of her body stopping for a brief moment at her breast where she brushed and pinched her nipple just a little bit. She didn't understand why fighting always made her feel this way. Her fingers left her nipple caressing her stomach along the small ripples of slight muscle. She reached the soft hair covering her pussy. Her fingers explored lower slowly parting her lips. She ran her middle finger between her lips slowly brushing it against her clit. A soft moan escaped her mouth. She spread her lips further moving her middle finger back down to her hole. She slowly slid it in, hooking it so she could touch that sensitive spot. Another moan escapes her mouth. The water laps against her breasts at the nipples teasing them.

She moves a second finger inside of her tight wet hole. She begins to move her fingers in and out rapidly; her thumb rubs her clit in circular motions. She moans with her eyes closed tight. Already she can feel the pressure building with in her begging to be released. Her fingers move faster at her pussy's demand. Her breath catches slightly as her whole body tenses before she feels the rush of wetness and the throbbing pulse of her release. She cries out in passion. She removes her hands washing them with the lavender scented soap she uses. She swims to the edge and slowly steps out of the lake grabbing the wool towel she carried with her and begins to dry her body. Her damp towel dried hair hangs disheveled around her face. Being close to the city she decides to put on a pair of tight red pants with a matching red and black shirt. She hooks the red belt low around her waist. Grabbing her swords she hooks each one in the proper links on the belt. She slips on a pair of black leather boots that come up to her thighs over the pants. She takes a moment to brush out her hair, it already drying into perfect curls. She grabbed the rest of her things and put it in her pack.

She whistles as she walks away from the lake. Azreal quickly follows behind her. She heads straight into the guild hall. She walked in a small smile on her face and her body relaxed. She held the pattern up showing it to everyone in the common hall, asking if anyone needed it. One of her guild members mentioned Wilhelm, said he was by the fountain in the bazaar. Not being a patient person Cel went for a walk. Azreal decided to stay behind asleep on his pillow. The bazaar was packed. Cel deftly moved around the throng of people both selling and buying goods. When she reached the fountain several people were standing around it. This was a very popular spot for couples. She saw him for a brief second standing next to another woman. When her eyes first noticed him her heart stopped for a brief second. He was handsome; he had broad shoulders and long black hair with a goatee. He was talking to the other woman when she approached. At first her mouth seemed to not want to work. Then she blurted out.

"Sir Wilhelm, I believe you were looking for this pattern."

He turned to her and smiled. Her heart was gone to him right there and then. "Why yes I was!" he exclaimed. "What can I do to repay you?" She just stood there for a moment staring at him.

"I would like a mask made for myself that will be enough repayment." She finally said. He smiled and nodded at her.

"I think I can arrange that. Let me introduce you to..." Vestalils didn't hear the woman's name; her attention was too focused on him. She made a quick bow and introduced herself to the woman.

"I will leave you two to yourselves." Cel said making one more bow as she left. She sighed as she walked away. He was definitely good looking and definitely had a certain charm about him. She tried to brush him from her mind, but he stuck there like glue. She looked at the sky, and sighed. It was getting late and she was definably tired. She headed back to the guild hall. It was quiet tonight, which was a good thing. She went back to her room and closed the door. Her furnishings were simple. A bed made of dark wood and a matching dresser and chair was all she had. The cool crisp white sheets were inviting. She undressed and lay down in bed closing her eyes.

She dreamed of him taking her hard and fast. She stood on a cliff naked in the morning sun. Her back turned towards him. He walked towards her slowly placing a hand on her back. It moved up slowly to the nape of her neck. His fingers threaded through her hair then grabbed hard snapping her head back. She felt his tongue run along the rim of her ear. Her eyes closed as his other hand wrapped around her waist and he splayed his fingers wide on her stomach. She was pressed into him and could feel his hard cock in her lower back. The hand on her stomach at first started to move up, and then as if he changed his mind it moved down. She could feel his fingers slowly spread her slit. A small moan escaped her mouth as one of his fingers brushed over her clit. Her head ached a little from where it was being pulled, but that was alright. His mouth moved from her ear slowly down her neck to her shoulder. The he said something.

"Cel, I am going to fuck you like an animal." As he said it he jerked her head and yanked her to her knees on the ground. She was so hot and so wet. Is this what she had been searching for? His hands gripped her hips hard. She felt the head of his cock at her opening. Her eyes closed and her hands gripped the ground. He entered her fast and hard. She felt herself stretch and get filled. Her pussy muscles clenched tight holding onto something she hadn't had in a long time. She moaned loudly pushing her hips back into him hard. "You are an eager little slut aren't you?" He said.

"Yes, I am." She answered back pushing her hips to his once again. He teased her staying still there for a long moment. Making her hips do all the work at first. She pushed and pulled her pussy around his cock, almost as if she were begging him for more. She felt his hand once again come up to her head grabbing her hair hard and turning her head to the side so she could see his face. He curled over her back, his other hand reaching under her rubbing her clit. He pounded into her hard. Her skin felt like it was on fire, the morning sun making everything glow orange. She could feel her eyes widen as her body began to quiver around him.

She woke up with her hand between her legs holding her pussy. She moaned slightly realizing it was all just a dream, and she didn't even get to finish it. Azreal laid still asleep next her bed. The big black wolf always watchful and protective.