Vestiphobia Pt. 01

Story Info
College freshman Lisa finds herself unable to wear clothes.
9.4k words
4.58
10k
15
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/21/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Uncomfortable

Sitting in the back of the lecture hall, Lisa pulled at her top and fanned herself. It was suddenly very hot, and she felt cramped, suffocated. She'd been feeling vaguely uncomfortable all day, and now her discomfort had become acute. It was as if a giant hand was squeezing her, pushing out the air in her lungs. And it was so hot!

She glanced at the other students. None of them seemed uncomfortable, just bored. And no-one else was reacting to the unbearable heat--many of the students seemed happy in their jackets and sweaters and long pants. The lecturer at the front wore a suit jacket and his brows betrayed no trace of sweat. Meanwhile, Lisa had removed her sweater at the start of the class and just gotten hotter from there.

A bead of sweat dripped from her nose and splashed on the desk. She took slow breaths, in and out, and filled her minds with thoughts of snow and cold winter days.

The lecturer's droning voice had stopped and everyone around Lisa was rising to their feet. She'd been so absorbed in her discomfort that she hadn't heard a word of the lecture, or even noticed when it ended. Relieved, she pushed her chair out, grabbed her green sweater and satchel and speed-walked to the exit door. What was wrong with her? Did she have a fever? She should see the nurse.

The soft breeze outside made Lisa feel a bit cooler, but now the constricted feeling returned with a vengeance. She was being squeezed and felt like she might burst. Bile rose to her throat. No time to get to the nurse's office--she had to find a bathroom. Now.

Fortunately, there was a ladies room off the narrow hallway in front of the lecture hall. She went back inside the building, and rushed into the thankfully deserted bathroom.

Lisa splashed some water on her face at the sink and looked up at herself in the mirror. Her dripping face was red and her dirty blonde curls were in disarray. There was panic in her light blue eyes. She tried to take more deep breaths, but her throat just made horrible choking sounds. She couldn't breathe!

Lisa grabbed at her top, forcefully shaking the fabric to generate a momentary air flow. The brief sense of relief from doing this told her that it was her clothes that were the problem. She was suffocating under all this fabric. It had to come off.

Glancing worriedly at the entrance to the bathroom, Lisa retreated into a stall and swung the latch closed. She dumped her sweater and book-bag on the floor behind the toiler. After making very certain that the stall door was locked tight, she began to disrobe.

First came her sleeveless black top, up and over her head and on top of the sweater. That felt better. Sweat glistened on her flat stomach and the tops of her round, firm breasts. She breathed in and out but still felt constricted. The bra had to go.

She unhooked her black bra and dumped it on top of her shirt. The next few breaths felt even better. But still, there was a tightness. Her feet were hot and cramped inside her black boots, so she loosened their laces and stepped out of them, pulling off her socks for good measure. She sat on the toilet seat, wiggling her toes in relief.

Lisa's legs felt as though they were gripped by a vice. She had to go all the way. Sighing, she unclipped her belt and pulled her tight white jeans down, catching her panties in her fingers. She kicked them off and winced as the belt buckle glanced off the stall door. Then she breathed. In and out. In and out.

The heat was gone and so was the suffocating feeling. Sweat glistened across her long, slim body. She placed the back of her hand against her forehead. It was cool. Lisa felt normal again. Well, apart from the sensation of sitting in a public bathroom stall totally naked. That was anything but normal.

A knock on the stall door made Lisa almost jump out of her skin. "You okay in there?" asked an unfamiliar woman's voice.

"Y-yes," Lisa squeaked, drawing her arms over her breasts as though the knocker might be able to see through the floor-length stall door. "Just fine."

"Okay then..." replied the voice. Lisa heard footsteps, running water, and then the bathroom door. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Her jeans and boots lay by the door and her sweater and shirt lay on the other end of the stall, with her satchel. After taking a few more breaths, she reached for her panties and pulled them out of her jeans. The material was coarse against her hand and she felt her chest tighten. The thought of sliding these panties up her legs, snapping them on her waist, made her hyperventilate, though she desperately wanted to. With an involuntary jerk, she flung the panties against the stall door. Her breathing returned to normal.

Okay, she was still feeling a little weird. A bit hot. Slightly uncomfortable. Maybe if she just gave this time to pass, she would feel better and would be able to get dressed and go. Yes, that was it. Time.

Lisa sat back down on the toilet lid, the plastic cool on her bottom, and rummaged through her satchel for one of her assigned readings. She would read a few pages of this, allow herself to calm down, and then she would be ready to put her clothes back on. Everything would be fine. She took her reading glasses out of their case and put them on, still feeling fine.

Sitting naked in the toilet stall, she completed her reading. It actually went by rather quickly, and by the end of it she was feeling totally normal, if a little chilly. She put her book away and reached for her panties again. They felt... fine. Relieved, Lisa stepped through them and pulled them up over her crotch. The waistband made a satisfying snap.

Lisa pulled on her bra and then her jeans, shirt and even sweater. She pulled her socks and boots on without any incident. Whatever she'd been feeling before must have been temporary, she decided. Maybe it was something she ate. You never knew what was going on with the meat in college cafeterias.

Lisa slung her satchel over her shoulder and exited the bathroom, headed for her dormitory. She was feeling fine and had even got a head start on her reading. All was right with the world.

Or so she thought, until she was woken by her roommate the next morning.

"Woah! Someone had a violent night!" Shelly said. "Here, take this. You must have thrown it off."

Confused, Lisa blinked the sleep out of her eyes and looked around. Her bed-sheets lay in a tangled heap at the foot of her bed, and Shelly was holding out something lacy and pink to her. Shelly's face was turned away and her eyes were scrunched up. The thing in Shelly's hand was familiar.

Lisa glanced down and saw she was naked. With an "eep!" of surprise, she snatched her nightgown from Shelly's outstretched hand and hastily pulled it over her head. "Th-thanks," she said. "Y-you can look now."

Shelly turned towards her, blushing. "Did you have a nightmare?" Her hazel eyes were full of concern.

Lisa cast her mind back. She recalled her dream. The details were already fading from her conscious mind, but she could remember a vast ocean. She was swimming, seemingly without the need for air, and she'd been chasing a school of colorful fish. The chase had felt urgent, had had a good reason that she'd now forgotten. And there was a squid. A giant squid tentacle, wrapping around her, blocking out her senses. And squeezing. Squeezing her until she thought her eyes would pop out of their sockets.

"Y-yes," said Lisa, shaking her head to clear it of the awful memory. "A nightmare. I was... suffocating."

"Ah, okay, that explains it then," said Shelly, brightening up. "But you're normally such a quiet sleeper. Are you feeling okay? Did something happen yesterday?"

Lisa thought about telling her about the strange feeling in the lecture hall, but felt shy and embarrassed about it. No-one but her knew about what had happened, and she preferred to keep it that way. "Probably something I ate," she said, half-believing herself.

"Those pies were a bit funky," Shelly admitted. "Anyway, I've got an early lecture today, so I'd better get going." She was already fully dressed and ready, her dark bob combed and immaculate as always. It bounced as she headed out of the room after a quick goodbye.

Shelly was a gracious individual, and Lisa knew that they already had an unspoken agreement not to talk about this again later. She felt a little embarrassed about her roommate seeing her naked, but knew that Shelly wouldn't make fun of her or anything like that. And besides, when you share a room with someone, you're bound to end up in this kind of situation sooner or later. Though a part of Lisa wished it had been well after the second week of her first semester.

Lisa checked the time. Her first lecture for the day wasn't for another hour, so she didn't have to rush off anywhere. There was time to take a shower. She pulled off her nightgown and tossed it on her bed. Wrapping a towel around herself and grabbing her toiletry bag, she exited her room and headed for the dorm's showers.

The hot water was completely used up by the time Lisa got there, so she had a brief, unpleasant shower and gratefully wrapped herself back up in her towel when she was done. She returned to her dorm room and fished in her toiletry bag for her key. After a few seconds of increasingly frantic fishing, she pulled everything out, one by one. Her key wasn't here. She'd locked herself out.

With an annoyed grunt, Lisa walked down the hallway and knocked on the door of her RA, an older girl named Wendy. She prayed that Wendy was in, but there was no response to her knocking.

But then, just as Lisa was getting ready to camp outside Wendy's door in just her towel, she heard some shuffling noises from inside the room and the door opened a crack. A bespectacled, freckled face topped with a mop of curly red hair stuck out, a few inches below Lisa's own head. Wendy looked at Lisa with a bored expression.

"Let me guess, you've locked yourself out."

Lisa nodded meekly.

Wendy sighed. "Room number?"

"F-fifty-seven," said Lisa.

Wendy disappeared inside her room and a moment later, held out a key for Lisa to take. "Bring this right back after you get in."

Lisa took the key thankfully, and turned swiftly, just as Wendy's door shut behind her. She felt a tug against her chest as she stepped forward, and suddenly her towel unraveled.

Panicking, Lisa clutched the towel to her chest, managing to preserve her modesty, though her naked side was exposed. The towel was stuck in Wendy's door! She tugged at it, but it refused to budge.

Mortified, Lisa knocked on Wendy's door again.

"What is it now?" shouted Wendy, her voice muffled through the door.

"M-my towel! I-it's stuck!" cried Lisa. "Please open the door!"

A low chuckle reached Lisa's ears. Then there was silence.

Many long, painful seconds later, the door opened.

"Thank you, thank you, thank--"

Lisa's profuse thanks died in her throat as a freckled hand grabbed her towel and yanked. Caught entirely off guard, she didn't react until the towel had disappeared behind Wendy's door, which immediately slammed shut.

Lisa's face went white and then bright red. She collapsed into a low crouch and started banging on Wendy's door, pleading with her to open it again. Naked but for her shower sandals, she was too shocked and embarrassed to vocalize anything more than strangled cries.

The door opened slightly, and Wendy stuck her head through again, now looking down at Lisa. She was smiling viciously. "You're a freshman, right?"

Lisa looked up at her and nodded, her vision blurred with tears.

"Well, I think you could use some practice for the Freshers Streak coming up. As well as an object lesson in bringing your room key with when you go for a shower."

"B-but but I'm--"

"Yes, naked, I can see that. Run along to your room now. If you're fast enough, maybe no-one will see you."

The door slammed in Lisa's face.

There was no point in arguing with Wendy, or in spending any more time at her door. The best course of action was, as she'd suggested, to make a run for it.

Lisa turned around and dashed, covering herself with her arms as best as she could, spare key clutched tightly in her right hand and toiletry bag in her left. Thankfully, no-one was roaming the halls at this time of the morning, and Lisa's dorm room was only a short distance from the RA's. She reached it in a time that would have made her high-school track coach proud.

Her hands shook as she fumbled the key into the lock. Finally, she turned it, open the door and jumped inside, slamming it behind her. She slumped against the back of the door, breathing hard.

Just outside, she could hear muffled male voices. "Was that chick naked?" one asked.

"Nah man, you've been watching too much porn."

"I swear she was! Nice ass too."

"Fuck off, dude, that doesn't happen."

Lisa's face turned red at the thought of some unknown boy seeing her like this. She was still a virgin and had never shown her body to a boy before. Hopefully he hadn't seen her face.

Having regained some of her composure, she dried her body and hair with her spare towel and then opened her dresser and pulled out today's outfit. White bra and panties, blue jeans, frilly purple top, white socks, black boots. She'd originally been planning to wear a skirt today, but after the morning's two (!) nudity-related incidents, was looking forward to something that provided a bit more cover. These jeans were thicker and a bit looser than the white ones she'd worn yesterday, and the purple top had sleeves and was a bit looser and longer than yesterday's black one.

She pulled the panties up her legs and snapped them on, but immediately felt wrong. The waistband of the panties dug into her flesh. Were these too small? She pulled them off and tried on another pair, only to get the same result. Maybe she'd put on some weight. She glanced at her butt in the floor-length mirror beside her bed. It was round and firm, and certainly didn't look any bigger than she remembered it being.

After going through every pair of clean panties she owned, Lisa resolved that the mirror must be playing tricks on her. Second week and already she was putting on the Freshman Fifteen. She pulled on her original pair of panties, resolved to tough it out. But after a minute the pressure became unbearable and she had to pull them off again. This was insane! How much weight had she gained?

Lisa glanced at the panties scattered around her and sighed deeply. She would just have to go commando today. She hiked up her jeans and did them up. They felt fine, so she couldn't have gained too much weight.

Next was the bra. Lisa was very particular about getting the correct size, and so her bras were usually comfortable, but not today. The underwire cut into her and her breathing felt constricted. Within a couple of seconds, she pulled it off and tossed it on the floor. What was going on today?

She took a hard look at her chest in the mirror, cupping a breast in each hand. They might be a little bigger? Or maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her. But if she was putting on the Freshman Fifteen in just her boobs and ass, well, maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

Even if her breasts had grown, she could still go bra-less without it being too obvious, as long as she was careful. She put on her purple top and dug up an over-sized sweater to go over it. That should hide anything that poked, she reasoned. Maybe after lectures she would go buy some new underwear and get fitted for a comfortable bra.

Lisa pulled on her socks and boots, grabbed her satchel and original room key, and left her dorm room. Not wishing to speak to her tormentor again, she slid the spare under Wendy's door. She heard a cackle from inside the room.

"Can't wait to see you at the Freshers Streak, kid!" Wendy shouted.

Lisa rolled her eyes. After the last twenty-four hours, streaking was the last thing she wanted to do with her free time.

* * *

Chapter Two: Unwell

An olive green streak burst through the dormitory entrance and shot towards the staircase. It was Lisa, back from lectures, the soles of her bare feet propelling her towards her room. Her face was flushed red from discomfort and her breath was hard and ragged. Her dress flowed out behind her as she ascended two steps at a time, dodging confused bystanders and ignoring their indignant cries. She needed to be in her room now. Or else she might... she tried not to think about it.

Finally, she reached her room. With shaking hands, she fumbled her key into the lock and turned it. The door opened, and she slipped inside, slamming it behind her. As the lock clicked, her fingers dug into the fabric of her dress and she hoisted it violently over her head and threw it across the room, as though it were a poisonous snake. The olive fabric hit a wall and fell into a crumpled pile among a host of blouses, jackets, sweaters and pants.

Lisa leaned against a wall, chest rising and falling with her breathing, redness slowly draining from her face.

"Uuh... hi?"

Redness instantly returned to Lisa's face as she finally noticed her roommate Shelly, who had been quietly lying on her bed reading a book, but was now gaping at her totally naked body. Lisa squealed and covered herself with her arms.

Looking even more embarrassed than Lisa felt, Shelly tried to return her gaze to her book. But clearly the writing of Jane Austen could not out-compete the novelty of her naked roommate, as much as she obviously didn't want to violate Lisa's privacy.

There was a sharp knock on the door. Lisa shrieked and dove for her bed, hiding herself underneath the covers. From her huddled position, she heard Shelly get up and open the door.

"Hi," said a girl's voice. "Do you know a blonde girl who doesn't wear shoes? She left this behind in one of her lectures, and I saw her walking this way. I stay on the floor below."

"Y-yes," Shelly replied. "She's my roommate. Thanks, I'll give this to her."

The girl said goodbye, and Lisa heard the door close and the lock click. She tentatively poked her head above the covers to see Shelly holding her book-bag, a quizzical look on her face.

Shelly cleared her throat and said, "Uh, guess you forgot about this in your hurry to get home and, uh... strip." She placed the book-bag on Lisa's desk.

Lisa hid her face beneath the bedcover again, and the room was silent for a long moment.

"You can go get your dress, I won't look."

Lisa peeked above the bedcover again. Shelly was standing in the middle of the room with a hand over her eyes.

But the sight of the crumpled olive fabric in the corner of the room made the bile rise in Lisa's throat. The other clothes that lay strewn around it had the same effect. Being naked in front of Shelly was mortifying, but she couldn't face the idea of putting clothes back on right now. Not after a full day of suffocating lectures. Even the bedclothes felt like they were strangling her.

She needed to recover. So she screwed up her courage and tossed the bedclothes aside, feeling instantly better as the cool air touched her skin. Instead of fetching her dress, she walked to her desk and plonked her butt down on the swivel chair in front of it, making its hinges squeak.

"Are you decent yet?" Shelly asked, dutifully keeping her hand in front of her face.

Lisa sighed inwardly. Ever since the morning she'd woken up without her nightgown, it had become increasingly difficult to hide her condition from Shelly, especially as it seemed to be worsening. That day, she'd made it through a whole morning of lectures in jeans and a sweater, despite mild discomfort. But every day since then, she'd needed to wear progressively looser and lighter clothing. Jeans had been swapped for baggy shorts, then skirts, and cute blouses replaced with baggy t-shirts. Three days ago, she'd found herself unable to put on any kind of footwear, and had strolled across campus barefoot. Finally, for the last two days, she had attended lectures in this ugly olive dress from the back of her closet, and even then she'd had to dip into a bathroom stall multiple times during the morning to take it off. If this kept up, soon she wouldn't be capable of wearing any clothing at all.