Vesuvius Erupts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,812 Followers

Peter

I had no idea that sex could be like this. Sure the first couple of fucks I'd had had been incredible, but they were nothing like this. I had never realised that sex, proper sex, was the perfect combination of a mind and body. One without the other is not perfect sex and that is what my previous shags had been. Now, with you, all my senses, every part of my body and every aspect of my mind and emotions combined to produce an amalgam of sensations that I doubt few ever experience. And the real beauty of it all was that I felt you were experiencing precisely the same as me. So together, we produced the perfect orgasm with both minds and both bodies completely in sync. It was beyond amazing, it was far more powerful than incredible and eons further than simply fucking awesome.

Maybe it was because I was having sex for the first time with someone I really loved; certainly it was because I was having sex with you, my mother!

Cat

You suddenly went rigid inside me. You stayed like that your cock shoved as far in me as you could get.

"Oh God, oh yes, oh mum er Cat, I'm cumming."

"Yes baby, yes," I moaned planting little kisses all over your face and gripping the small of your back and a cheek of your bum almost certainly too tightly so that my nails dug into you.

I felt the eruption, I felt you cum, I felt your release and I felt your spunk shoot into me.

Peter

I shot so much. I couldn't believe that I came for so long pouring squirt after squirt of my spunk into you. 'Fuck it' I thought 'It was only an a couple of hours ago that I had shot into your hand and over your yellow dress, yet so much was pouring out of me and into you.'

"Of Cat, it's fucking marvellous."

Cat

With the euphoria of immediate post orgasm sensations I smiled when I went to rebuke you for swearing in front of me. What irony, you could fuck your mother, but not swear in front of her!

Post eruption.

If you have enjoyed this account of my son's and my 'romance' please let me know if you would like to read more. I have more that I can tell if you would like to read it!

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,812 Followers
12