Vibrator Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqi whispered, "I told you some time ago during our Wednesday phone call I clip down there Jack."

"I know. Was just testing whether you were really listening to my sweet nothings. My next move will be to get at those great tits, er breasts Jacqi and I'll argue they are at least C's, not B's."

"Oooh."

"The curvature will be greater than what I had expected."

Jacqi was swallowing and breathing rather raggedly. "And?"

"I guess I will lick around your belly button and then lick down over your pelvic rise and then plunge down and tongue fuck you."

"Oh god Jack, I've cum. I will have wet my dress because I'm not wearing panties."

"Right we better wait here until you dry out a bit. Cheers."

"No drink up and let's go Jack. I'm primed, ready to fuck."

In the bedroom Jack pulled off the unbuttoned top of Jacqi's fashioned delicate crepe jacket with its frills and trills and he purred, "This will be the first time I've seen your awesome tits uncovered.

"Oh Jack, stick it in. I can't wait. Ooooh I'm cumming again. Please Jack.

Jacqi's eyes bulged as she saw what Jack had in his hand. Obviously in her aroused state it appeared to her bigger than it obvious was and she would have noticed the purplish head was dripping, ready to go.

"Oh Jack."'

"Oh baby," Jack cooed, attempting to ignore the fact that he was ejaculating prematurely.

* * *

Laudonia prepared to leave halfway through the TV movie set around car racing and said, "I'm off for a bath. Jack will be up to his ears in sex tonight darling so I think we too should engage."

"Fine darling, whatever," Jack's father said, staring at the butt of a female mechanic leaning over to work on the engine of the racing car.

Twenty minutes later during an ad break he arrived in the bathroom with a brandy for his wife chortling.

"Thanks, what's the joke?"

"Buster Copeland just called. There was a social gathering of three loosely linked law firms this evening and there's something that will really please you darling because you've been anxious that Jack earns a reputation amongst his peers. Well he's on his way."

"Oh wonderful. What did Buster say?"

"They were talking about Jack and someone laughed and said did Alan Briggs mean 'Vibrator Jack'. The group that included women split themselves laughing and Buster says the nickname has really caught on and will be known throughout the city within a week."

"Oh god," Laudonia sighed. "Strip off and jump in darling. I feel horny."

"Yeah, fuck that stupid film. That's real credit for you Laudonia, to be mother of Vibrator Jack."

"Oh dear," his wife sighed.

THE END