Vic Stone Takes the Hard Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He patted her ass and walking to the open end of the bench actually folded her panties neatly and left them there. He grabbed the meat and went out on to the deck to the barbeque grill. "It's great out here, no wind. You have the choice of eating here or inside."

"Out there sounds great. I can't believe I allowed you to take off my panties like that."

"Don't fret. I decided to do it to make you focus."

"Well your expectation might be exceeded."

"Great. Another drink while the cooker is warming up?"

"Yes please... and some kisses."

Marcia allowed his probing tongue to just touch hers and was pushing him away to make the salad when her phone went.

"Hi daddy, I'm fine thank you."

"Oh, good. Just a moment. I'm talking to Vic now and will ask."

She turned to Vic and said her father had just had an appointment cancelled and could meet Vic over lunch tomorrow.

"Yes, that's fine."

"Daddy that's fine but Vic won't want to lunch at a stuffy club, I shouldn't think. I know he likes riverside cafés because I met him at one. The Regal? That's rather upmarket but yes; I tell him to wear a jacket. Good night daddy. My love to mom. I'll be home late as we are talking about going to a movie."

As Marcia snapped her phone shut Vic grinned. "So you lie to daddy?"

"Just little ones. He'll have in his mind the concept that a good girl doesn't fuck on the first date."

"But we're not on a date."

"I know but daddy doesn't know that. My boobs are swollen. Could we have a quickie before you begin cooking?"

"Good idea."

Vic took Marcia to the sofa.

"I think I'm very moist from anticipation. Slide straight in if you wish."

"Let me first view these boobs."

He released them and said they were a great set and kissed them reverently. Yes, reverently. Marcia then knew she was now more than moist. God he was sexy.

Vic dropped her skirt and looked admiringly at her pussy. She squirmed, mouth open and screaming at him silently. So he dropped his trousers and briefs and pushed in and she seized him.

There are fucks and good fucks. They had a very good one. Marcia had a star shell burst in front of her eyes and she heaved but he continued on and built up to another release. She yelled she was coming and he timed his ejaculation beautifully.

"You better be protected," he grinned.

She smiled happily and said she was and asked for a towel.

They ate, completely relaxed, as if they'd always dined and fucked together. For the next couple of hours Marcia talked about her concept, the practicalities and at that point Vic probed to determine based on what she was telling him, perceived strengths and weaknesses.

When that ended Marcia said, "What do you think?"

"Provided its promoted well it should continue on well after the initial burst of consumer excitement because as they say is everyone loves a bargain. The keys are your warehouse must be customer friendly, rapid stock turnover and spots where customers are blown away by what they find."

"You share my view," Marcia said. "Let's clear away and go to bed."

* * *

Well Vic had found his place to be. Daddy liked him and when mommy met him she was over the moon about him.

The business was soundly developed and opened spectacularly and once the hub-bub died it kept on trading well, with many women adopting the habit of meeting there because it had a great coffee shop.

Marcia, now unprotected and attempting to become pregnant under Vic's unflagging sexual attention, managed her little empire. Vic had shifted across the street into an office and was building a business consultancy and was in talks with two investors about forming a company under his management to specialize in multi-property retail redevelopment projects.

Both Marcia and Vic considered they had it all and were committed to starting a family, whether or not they married. They had gained the happiness both had sought and with someone to share it.

THE END