Vicar Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subiana
subiana
70 Followers

Finally my convulsions died down and I lay still under Ray's body, still whimpering softly. His shrunken cock, released from my now slightly relaxed asshole, continued to drip cum from the tip onto my glowing skin. Ray lifted his body off me, gently kissed my shoulder and released the air vent on the inflatable dildo. As the air hissed out, my bloated stomach deflated and the two 12-inch dildos started to slide out of my enlarged holes. The overstretching of my cunt and ass temporarily blunted the feeling between my legs and inside my lower body, so after Ray pulled the last dildo out I didn't even realise I was urinating until I felt the hot piss trickling down my legs.

I trembled with embarassment and fear, but Ray fastened his mouth on the source of my golden stream and drank deeply. Finished, he licked me clean beween the legs and then lovingly lifted me in his arms and took me to the bedroom.

'You're a good anal whore, Anna', he said, pulling the covers on top of my naked body dripping with cum, sweat and piss.

'Now sleep tight, and when I come back I might bring a colleague or two... Just imagine, three cocks, six fists, dog collars... Enough vicar meat to fuck you blind!'

subiana
subiana
70 Followers
12