Vicar of Chigwell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers

“Seriously Marcia, I didn’t know I had it in me.”

“You certainly had something in you, you lucky girl. More than I’ve had,” she sighed rubbing her constantly sticky thighs together.

They looked up guiltily as the vicar strode into the room. He summed it up at once. “Telling tales, eh Rev? I’ll extract payment shortly. In the meantime, I’ve had a call from the Mother Superior at the local convent that houses the order of the Sisters of Our Lady of Succour. Any idea what they’re about? Marcia, Rev?”

It was Fran who answered. “I don’t know too much about them. Seems they run a very successful cottage industry but I have no idea what their order is about. You, Marcia?”

“No idea. A very secretive lot they are. I do know that they were fairly impoverished until a couple of years ago and then the old Mother Superior died and the new one seems to have made them very well off.”

“Well I’ll toddle off and see what she wants. But first – tits out girls. Time for my morning tit wank and head job, only a double up this time.” Seeing the amazed although smiling look on the Reverend Jessop’s face, he said, “I suppose you thought you had drained me dry old girl. I’ve been blessed with reservoirs of spunk. Now get those tits out. You know, you’ve both got lovely huge sets. Who’s first – eeny, meenie...”

dass4450
dass4450
643 Followers
12