Vicarious

Story Info
Things get interesting when brother and sister swap bodies.
9.4k words
4.57
74.6k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rei is 23

Ashe is 28

Dimitri is 23

Mind the tags. This series contains cross dressing, bisexual stuff, supernatural stuff, as well as incestuous stuff.

"This statue was one of the last artifacts to be discovered and recovered from the excavation of the lost city of Atlantis. It is made of solid gold and weighs several tons, so you can imagine why it took so long to retrieve it from miles beneath the ocean's surface. According to the inscription found with it, this is a carving of the god of Atlantis, Atlantiades, and is said to be blessed by Atlantiades himself.

"Atlantiades was a one of many Greek gods and goddesses of sexual desire and, according to legend, he was so powerful he could change the very nature of things, and even people whenever he saw fit. As it were, Atlantiades was a bit of a trickster too, meddling in the lives of his worshippers just for kicks. In fact, the blessing of Atlantiades was like a coin toss, either you were cursed to be the subject of his entertainment forever, or you would be rewarded with great fortune, usually of an erotic nature. Now, remember this is all mythical, so don't break our house rules trying to get laid tonight," the tour guide jested, making a few people in the tour group snicker.

But Rei, Dimitri and Ashe all looked at each other with curious mischief in their eyes. The three stayed behind the crowd instead of following them on to the next artifact. They took pictures in front of the large statue until the group was well out of sight. "I thought he said this was supposed to be a god, not a goddess," Ashe said, inspecting the golden image of a beautiful, feminine being. The statue's robe was depicted sliding off its body, revealing large breasts but also a phallus between its legs.

"It is a god," Dimitri assured, "he also goes by the name 'hemaphroditus', which is where the term hermaphrodite comes from. So, he's kind of both."

"So it can be either? Hmmm... she's too cute to think of her as a dude. She's a goddess in my mind," Rei said as he ducked underneath the velvet rope toward the sculpture that stood at least twelve feet tall. The other two followed behind, keeping a look out down the other two hallways on either side of the room to assure they were alone.

"Yeah, pretty cock too, huh?" Dimitri said, reaching up to rub the goddess' penis and laughing.

"You know the statue won't put out for you, right," Rei laughed.

"Oh, ha ha ha," Dimitri mocked, still playing with the golden dick. "While you're laughing, I'll be the first to get my prayers answered."

"What did you ask? For the statue to come to life, get a boner and fuck you?" Rei kidded.

"I think you know what I asked for," Rei said, smiling warmly at his best friend. "The same thing I've wanted since we met."

"Well, I am afraid you're wasting your time," Rei replied, taking a step toward the statue to place his hand on it, and Ashe followed suit, all hoping for good erotic fortune. After taking a number of selfies with the goddess, the trio left the room to go catch up with their group.

Rei, Ahse and Dimitri went to a small sushi bar near the museum once they were finished with the tour. Rei and Dimitri had been best friends all throughout high school and even agreed to attend the same college. After they graduated, they came back to their hometown, Rei moving back into the home he had grown up in which he and his sister, Ashe owned. Dimitri found a nice condo and settled down there.

"Hey, you have to try this," Dimitri said after swallowing the sushi he had just scooped off his plate and into his mouth with his chopsticks. "Here," he said, picking another wheel and holding it across the table to Rei's mouth, cupping his hand underneath to catch any crumbs. Rei opened up and let his best friend feed him the delicious cluster or rice, crab, cheese and vegetables.

Rei chewed and swallowed, nodding in agreement that Dimitri's selection was indeed delectable. "Mmm, damn, that was good," he said once he was again able to speak.

"Gotta go to the bathroom," Ashe announced somewhat abruptly, standing to her feet from the seat next to Dimitri. She walked toward the bathroom, then paused and turned behind Dimitri, signaling for Rei to come and follow her. He excused himself and got up from the table to meet Ashe near the restrooms.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" Ashe whispered.

"Whaddya mean?" Rei asked cluelessly.

"Like, I thought you invited me out with you guys so he could get to know me, but I'm starting to feel kind of like you two are on a date and I'm a third wheel."

"What? No! You know I'm not gay Ashe."

"Then what the hell was that!?" Ashe whispered sharply. "You let him feed you like you were his boyfriend."

"Wow. So, you too with the homophobic stuff. I thought you'd be the last one, seeing as how you were a bridesmaid at Mya's wedding."

"No... I'm not homophobic! You know that. But you were supposed to be hooking me up with Dimitri, but you've been letting him flirt with you all day."

"Flirting? No, that's just how we are with each other."

"You don't think that's flirting!? He said earlier that he wishes he could fuck you! And he doesn't even look at me like he looks at you. Like, are you sure he's bi, not just gay?" Ashe said.

"Yes, he's bi, I'm sure. We even- look, I know for a fact he likes girls too. You should just ask him out. I know he'll say yes. When I ask him what he thinks about you he always says you're gorgeous. You two just need to be alone together so you can get to know each other, that's all."

Ashe sighed. "He probably only thinks I'm cute because we look alike," she kidded as she turned to enter the ladies room.

"Hmm, probably not untrue," Rei chuckled to himself.

The siblings came back to the table in a reasonable amount of time and continued dinning. Ashe began to assert herself into the conversation more, drawing Dimitri's attention, at which point Rei dialed back on his extroversion to give them space.

Once Rei paid the check, he suggested that Dimitri walk Ashe back to her car. "Yeah, sure. I'll see you later then," Dimitri said, then embraced Rei in his arms for a big hug. They left the restaurant, Rei walking alone and the other two walking together, chatting the entire way.

Halfway home, Rei recieved a call from Ashe. "He said yes! We're going out tomorrow!" his sister's excited voice squeaked.

"Great! See, I told you. And I think you'll really like him," Rei said.

"Me too. I'm just hoping he'll like me back."

"No need to hope. Like I said, he already thinks you're hot. We actually talk about you a lot."

"Really? What do you guys say?"

"I... don't think you wanna hear it... other than the fact we talk about how hot you are," Rei laughed.

"So, he says he wants to fuck me?" Ashe giggled.

"Eww, I'm not having this conversation with you!"

"Why not?" Ashe giggled, "you have it with him. Now its disgusting because it's with me? Or are you jealous I'm gonna steal your boyfriend?"

"Whatever," Rei shrugged, "just watch out tomorrow night, he moves pretty fast if you know what I mean."

Ashe was still laughing at her own earlier comment. "Ok, sure."

"I mean it, Ashe. Trust me, I know. Whether you want to do anything with him is entirely up to you, but if you don't, make it clear to him. He's not an asshole but he is rather aggressive and he isn't a mind reader. He knows that 'no' means 'no' so if you mean 'no' say 'no'."

Ashe had stopped laughing and went silent for a few moments. "Hm, well thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind. But honestly, I doubt I'd say no, he's super sexy and I haven't touched a man in an embarrassingly long time."

Rei sighed. "So, basically I just guaranteed my best friend sex with my sister. Great," he said flatly. "Well, I'll see you at home. Gotta run an errand and I'll be there in a couple hours."

"Alrighty, bye."

*****

Rei arrived home later than he thought he would, walking into the den to find his sister asleep on the couch. As was rare, she hadn't bothered to put on anything after her nighttime shower and lay there completely nude. Rei stood quietly and watched his big sister sleeping, all of her lightly tanned skin on display.

The toasty tone spanned everywhere except the parts her thong bikini covered, leaving her perky, medium sized breasts and whiskered pussy mound a few shades lighter. Rei silently admired his sister's gorgeous, curvaceous body, growing hard in his skinny jeans. From the long, black hair of her head, to the soles of her pretty feet, Rei never saw a sight more stunning than his own sister.

It had been that way ever since he graduated and moved back home with her. She said that it had been so long since she had roommates, she had gotten used to walking around the house in whatever she felt comfortable in. That meant anything from little silky robes, bra and panties, or just a tshirt, to lingerie sets complete with stockings and garters, or just plain nude. When Rei moved back home she was too spoiled to go back to wearing clothes in her own home. The only accommodation she made was that she would at least wear panties and a bra or shirt, and though it was infrequent, he had seen her naked too.

It took a while for Rei to adjust but Ashe tried to make it easier for him, never making a big deal out of it and saying it's ok for him to stare if he wants. And did he ever stare! Times when they held casual conversations in the kitchen while Ashe was wearing something skimpy and Rei's eyes kept being dragged down to the bounty of half naked flesh on display. Three months of seeing his sister in the sexiest nightwear had worked up his appetite for her in a way that made him wish he could have her, even if just once. It was the first thing that came to mind at the museum, to be inside his sister's marvelous body would definitely count as an erotic blessing.

Ashe opened her almond shaped eyes, her angelic face smiling when she spotted her brother. "Hey, Rei."

"Another lazy night I see," he said as he stepped over to sit next to her.

"Well, yes and no," she yawned. "I was about to get dressed, then Dimi facetimed me. We talked for a while before I fell asleep."

"And you had to be naked for that?"

"No, but I didn't want to miss his call while I was getting dressed. And I didn't show him anything. All he could see was my shoulders and a little upper boob, nothing else."

"Such a tease," Rei scoffed. "I bet he asked to see more, didn't he?"

"No. We just talked for a long time. He was pretty chill about it. There were a few flirty comments but other than that, he made me feel comfortable just sitting and talking."

"Hmph, so you guys are really hitting it off I see. I'm glad" Rei said.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks for setting us up."

"No problem." Rei smiled over at Ashe, meeting her eye to eye, then couldn't help but let his gaze drift to her wonderful, full breasts. "Uh... sorry, I-" Rei apologized when he saw that Ashe was smirking at his ogling.

"Its ok, Rei. I don't care if you look at me. I know it's just a guy thing, you can't help but look at a pair of tits, even if they're your own sister's."

"Yeah... uh, I guess you're right. But..., it doesn't creep you out?"

"Not at all. It's not like you want me or anything so I don't see why it would be creepy. Girls can see each other naked and it's ok, and so can guys. If there is no attraction, it's fine. Like, you and Dimi have seen each other naked before, right?" Rei nodded. "See, and that didn't suddenly turn you gay or make you two uncomfortable with each other so, it's the same with us."

"Hm, yeah, you're right," Rei said, opting to let her remain clueless to his lust for her.

After a few minutes of chatting, Ashe arose off the sofa and headed to her bedroom, leaving Rei in the den. After flicking through some channels for about an hour, he removed his button down shirt and finally fell asleep.

*****

Rei stirred awake, feeling much more groggy than usual. When he opened his eyes, he felt a slight panic until he realized the reason he saw all white was because he was underneath a thick blanket. Remembering that he had fallen asleep on the couch, he searched his mind for the memory of stumbling into his room half asleep. When no recollection was made, he pulled the fluffy covers from over his face. The unfamiliar surroundings had him confused momentarily until his vision cleared and he realized he was in his sister's room.

"How the hell-" Rei began to ask himself, but paused at the sound of his voice, familiar but also not his own. He sat up and looked around in a daze with the covers pooled around his waist, feeling the cool air on his upper body, especially aware of it on his nipples. New to the odd sensation, he placed a hand on one of the acutely sensitive nubs to find it surrounded by a soft and squeezable mound, rather than a hard pec. His heart leapt as he looked down to find two breasts with bikini tan lines, complete with firm, jutting nipples.

Shocked and in disbelief, Rei snatched the covers off his lower body. Instead of his usually hard morning cock, he saw nothing but smooth skin beneath fine hairs between supple, tanned legs. He opened his legs to reveal the skin of his clitoral hood and explored it with two fingers, flinching a bit at the sensitivity before sending a digit further to inspect his slit.

Rei's sleepiness began to wear off, the possibility that this was a strange wet dream slipping away. Is this real?, he mused as he stood up from the bed to walk to the mirror. And there it was. His sister's pretty face and her lovely, petite frame. His heart began to race, and his confusion grew. "What the fuck is going on!?" he whispered in a panic to his sister, his reflection.

Rei quickly donned the first top and bottom he could find, a white tank top that barely contained his breasts and a pair of skin tight bluejeans that took him a few minutes and all his strength to get around his bubble butt and hour glass hips. Once dressed, he raced downstairs to see if his own body was still asleep on the couch, not sure what to expect.

Rei tiptoed over to the den, where he was thankful to see his body in one piece, still out cold. Still completely confused about what was going on, he began to shake the guy on the couch, thinking maybe he could shake himself out of this extraordinarily vivid dream. "Hey, Rei, wake up," he charged as he shook his unresponsive body until it began to rouse, squirming and stretching before opening his eyes.

"Hey, um, Rei... something weird is going on," Rei said to his own body, not sure what he should say.

"What the hell!" came a jumpy reply. "Who the hell... what the hell! You're... you look like me!"

"Ashe!" Rei realized. "Its me, Rei!"

"Rei? What? I'm not- you're not- but you're me!"

"Ok, just calm down... yes, I'm you, but, you're also me. Which is great because I thought I was dead or something but now I see that... we... somehow swapped bodies."

"Swapped... bodies?"

"Yeah, look," Rei said while lifting her arm in front of her face. "You have my body and I have yours."

Ashe looked down at herself to see solid six pack abs and a relatively flat but muscular chest. She raked her hand through her hair, surprised to find only a few inches of thick, brown hair, rather than silky curls flowing down to the middle of her back. She then shoved her hand between her legs, grabbing hold of the thick morning wood she felt straining in jeans that otherwise felt a little loose.

"This is crazy! How did this happen? What is even happening!?" Ashe said anxiously, sitting up on the sofa, her heart racing and her breathing labored.

"Hey, Ashe, just calm down ok. You gotta relax or you'll have a panic attack. Just settle down and we'll figure this out."

"Ok, ok... ok ok ok." Ash took a minute to get herself under control. Still, she kept adjusting in her seat.

"Uh, you ok?" Rei asked.

"Yeah. Its just, your... thing is in the way," Ashe said, now trying to pull her cock straight down one pant leg. When she did, it still felt rather tight so she stood up and began to undo the button and zipper.

"Woah, what are you doing!?"

"What? You've seen me naked before, and its your body," Ashe said, sliding her pants down and off her feet, letting her heavy, hardened cock bounce free from restraint. "Hey, where's your underwear dude?"

Rei sighed, resolving he couldn't object to see his own cock, even if from the third person view. "I don't have any underwear."

"Like, you don't own any? Since when?"

"College, I guess. We decided there was really no point."

"We?"

"Yeah, Dimitri and I, in our dorm days. We figured, why should someone wear clothes under clothes. So we both got rid of our drawers."

"So, you two sleep in your day clothes?"

"Not normally. I just fell asleep that way last night. We usually just sleep naked," Rei said.

"So you roomed with your bisexual best friend... and you two slept naked together?" Ashe asked inquisitively.

"Its not like we shared a bed. Well, not..., not more than once or twice, but it's not like that. We're just comfortable with each other." Ashe gave him a curious look, smirking wryly. "I'm done with this interrogation. Are you gonna help me figure out why we're wearing each other or what?"

"Okay, fine. But, there is no explanation for this. It's not like people slip and fall into each other's bodies all the time."

"Right. But... do you remember what the tour guide said? About that statue?"

"Something about a god and his blessing... you don't think that's what..."

"Mhm. He also said that Atlantiades could change nature, and she was kind of an asshole, that screws with people's life. What if this is what he meant?" Rei asked.

"If I wasn't staring at myself from... across from myself, I'd say you were nuts," Ashe sighed, "but I think you may be right. So what do we do, touch the statue again?"

"Yeah, if we're right that should probably do it."

"Should!? Probably!? You mean you're not sure!?"

"How the hell could I be!? I'm no expert on body swapping magical gods!"

"Ok, right. I'm sorry. Stupid question. Let's just go to the museum and see what happens."

"Well, I'm ready if you are," Rei said, standing to his feet.

"What? You look like a mess. You can't go out like that, in yesterday's clothes, hair a mess, not showered and with no bra! You gotta represent me well until I get my body back."

"Ok, whatever. Just hurry up. You can just throw on some jeans and a tee, though."

Rei was the first in the bathroom, struggling to pull his pants down to his knees to take a pee. He still wasn't used to his sister's body yet, standing up in front of the toilet for a few seconds before realizing he needed to sit down on it. He started to empty his bladder, leaning to look down at the piss flushing from underneath, even turning himself on at the fact he could look at his sister's pussy in such a private moment without being branded a pervert. Now empty, he put a hand down to his near bald pussy, sliding a finger between the lips, shuddering at the nice sensations.

Rei instinctively took a whiff of his wet fingers and then a taste, the tartness of his sisters body turning him on more. He started to rub his pussy with a little more purpose, rather than for curiosity's sake, relishing how good it felt. Two fingers now slid up and down the little clit at the apex of his puffy pussy lips and he began to moan and rock. "Hey! You better not be doing weird stuff to me in there! I don't hear shower water!" Ashe yelled, causing Rei to snatch his finger off himself, hop off the stool and turn on the shower.

Rei felt guilty for almost fondling his sister's body from inside it, but still explored it while he showered. He could feel the weight of long, wet hair spilling down his back, the shape of his hips was no longer straight but rounded and curvy, he noticed. His soapy hands explored, starting at his skinny, dainty neck and played for a while at his breasts, moving on when his nipples reacted to his caresses. His muscular abs became a flat, taut canvas with a small nook of a belly button he always thought was super cute.