Vicars & Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

"Unless you want a coffee – or something," she added over her shoulder.

I practically ran after her, both of us laughing as I wrapped an arm around her, holding her to me, our bodies pressed together as she led the way down the side of the house and around to the rear entrance.

I held her as she unlocked the door, and pushed it open. Before stepping inside, I pulled her to me and kissed her softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed again, harder, more insistent, our lips apart, our tongues dancing over each other.


Her body felt soft, warm and voluptuous against me, her breasts pressing into me. Our kisses were long and lingering, leaving us breathless for more. My cock was rigid when we eventually broke our kisses and stumbled inside, still holding each other.

We kissed again, harder, more urgently, as I kicked the door shut behind us. We were in a sort of utility room, a long table along one wall. We stumbled towards it, until Chloe had her back against it, her tongue thrusting into my mouth, her pussy pressing hard onto the long ridge of my cock, our hands pulling urgently at each others clothes.

I pulled at her skirt, as she dragged my shirt open, another button flying off as she pulled it down my arms. I watched her wriggle out of her skirt as I dragged my trousers and underwear off, as I kicked my shoes and socks off at the same time.

I stood naked in front of her, my long, hard cock standing out from my body, my foreskin peeled tight back to show off my engorged cock head, a bead of pre cum already appearing.

She reached for me, touching me for the first time, stroking along my length, cupping my heavy, hairy balls, as my eyes drank in her body. She was now wearing only her Basque, and black stockings. Her body was curvy in all the right places, her skin tanned and soft, her pussy and ass naked. Her skin glimmered in the soft light coming in through the window.

I watched her hand on my cock for a few moments. Her fingers seemed to barely reach around me, her red painted nails sliding up and down. I reached forward and tugged at the red lace that ran up the front of her Basque.

I undid it slowly as she pulled me closer to her, easing her hips forward. I gasped as she rubbed my cock head through the short, soft pubic hair that covered her mound. I pulled away slightly and looked down, gazing at her delightful pussy for the first time.

Her hair was neatly trimmed above the top of her slit, and shaven elsewhere. Her clit stood out like a tiny pink bud peeping out at me. Her lips were a deeper red colour, already swollen with her need. I watched as she pulled my cock to her again, as she rubbed the bulbous end between her lips. Her pussy opened up to me, her soft lips wrapping themselves around my cock.

I pulled at the red lace again, eager now to see more, to feel more. The view of her cleavage, of her breasts, became more and more tantalising the lower I went, until at last the lace was undone. And then Chloe took over.

I watched open mouthed as she pulled the two sides of the Basque apart, slowly at first, teasing me, until with one swift movement she pulled the two sides down her arms and off, her breasts springing free as she pushed them towards me at the same time.

They bounced lightly as they were freed, her conical shaped nipples perched at the end of her large, slightly upturned breasts. I pressed against her, my cock sliding deeper into her hot body as I pulled her to me, our need becoming more urgent. She reached for my ass, her finger nails digging into me as she clung to me, as I drove my cock deep into her waiting body, into her wanton cunt, her breasts now hard against me.

We fucked each other urgently, wantonly, our need overpowering us. It seemed like only seconds later that we came. I felt her pussy tighten around me at the same time as she broke our hungry kiss to throw her head back and cry out. She almost screamed as I pumped into her hot body again and again, as her juices flooded her pussy, washing her pleasure through her whole body.

Her pussy throbbed around my cock as I came, my cum spurting deep inside her as I fucked her madly, my hips driving me into her repeatedly. As my thick cum mixed with her hot juices, we clung to each other, her pussy moulded around my cock, kissing, licking, biting as the pain and pleasure crushed us together.

I dipped my head and sucked on her nipples, licking and teasing them as she moaned and sighed. Gradually we relaxed, kissing again, this time more gently, still holding each other tight. As my cock slipped out of her, she reached down and stroked me.

"Let's go upstairs," she murmured, leading the way, my cock still in her hand.

I followed her upstairs, watching her rounded ass swinging erotically from side to side, her pussy peeping out from between her tight buttocks as she walked up the stairs, her thighs damp, her body naked apart from her black stockings.

She led the way into the bedroom, bending down to switch on the bedside light before climbing onto the bed. As I moved to the edge of the bed, she leant over, reaching out for my cock. She wriggled closer and pulled my cock towards her mouth. I ran my hand through her hair as she flicked her tongue over the still sticky end of my cock, licking away the drying cum and juices.

I sighed as she sucked more of my semi erect cock into her mouth, as her tongue massaged the tip, probing at my hole. I reached over for her ass, caressing her as she lay on her side on the bed, my cock in her mouth, her hand now reaching between my legs to cup my balls, to finger my ass.

Slowly my cock recovered, hardening and stretching out under the wonderful attention I was getting. Chloe licked along my length, her tongue probing at the thick vein running along the underside of my cock, before licking and sucking my balls.

My cock slipped out of her mouth as I lay down beside her. We kissed, our tongues eager for each other as our hands explored. I moved again, kneeling by her feet and taking first one foot, and then the other, into my hand and sliding her stockings down her long legs to leave her naked. I gazed down at her pussy, at her wet, pouting lips, at her clit begging for my attention.

I turned around on the bed, and licked along her pussy, tasting her creamy juices, sucking on her lips, nibbling at her clit. She reached down and pulled me onto her, lifting her hips to me, pressing her pussy to me. I drank in her juices, savouring the sweet taste of her on my lips and tongue.

Chloe eased me onto my back, rolling us over so that she could kneel over me. She lowered her pussy back to my mouth before reaching for my cock and drawing me into her mouth. I kissed the inside of her thighs as I reached around her to touch her ass, before pulling her down to me. I clamped my mouth over her pussy, sucking, kissing, teasing.

She grasped my cock, wanking me while she sucked on my cock head, her fingers probing my balls and bum. I plunged my tongue into her pussy, her body writhing above me. I held her tighter as she pushed her cunt down onto my mouth. I fucked her with my tongue, reaching as far inside her as I could, my fingers rubbing lightly at the tiny puckered hole.

She was wanking my cock between her breasts now, her tongue licking along my length as her hand moved up and down. I pushed back into her mouth, plunging my cock in as far as her hand on my shaft would allow, fucking her, sucking her.

She cried out as she came, her juices pouring into my mouth, onto my face. I roared as my cum exploded into her mouth, jet after jet hitting the back of her throat. We sucked and licked at each other even harder, wanting, needing, more.

She came back to earth slowly, and turned around. She poked her tongue out a little, showing me my thick cum. And then she slowly, deliberately, swallowed it all. As she did this, I was already reaching for her, wanting to touch her, caress, enjoy her. But Chloe was rubbing herself hard against my thigh, her pussy leaving trails of juices on me.

I looked at her, seeing the need, the lust, in her eyes, as she rubbed her pussy, her clit, along my thigh. She moaned gratefully as I flexed the muscles in my leg, giving her something harder to press against. She leant forward, her hands on my chest, her fingers rubbing and scratching at my nipples. Chloe seemed insatiable – and I was determined to make her cum over and over again.

She cried out as she came again, more juices smearing across my thigh as her orgasm welled up. She slumped forward, half lying on me, half beside me, her leg across mine, an almost sheepish grin on her lovely face. I kissed her soft lips, my tongue exploring, my hands running over her lithe body, her firm breasts, her taut nipples.

I eased her onto her back, sliding my hand over her breasts, her belly, through her soft hair to her pussy. She pushed her hips up to meet my hand, my fingers, as I cupped her mound before slipping a finger inside her. I kissed down from her lips, down her neck. I kissed along the line of her collar bone, my tongue licking at the hollow of her throat before slipping easily down towards her wonderful cleavage.

I pushed one, then two, fingers inside her throbbing pussy, rubbing her clit with my thumb, as I started to finger fuck her, slowly at first, but then harder, faster. I kissed across her breast, and then drew her nipple into my mouth, licking, biting her rubbery flesh, sucking her nipple, her breast, deep into my mouth.

She was holding my cock tight, rubbing me as another climax approached. She held my head tight to her, pushing her whole body up to meet my mouth, my hands, as I sucked and touched and fucked her, as her orgasm flooded her body once again.

Chloe fell back onto the bed, her face, her body, flushed. She shut her eyes for a few moments, breathing deeply, as her body relaxed. When she opened her eyes, she flashed me that brilliant smile again and reached for my cock, pulling me to her and kissing me deeply, passionately.

As we lay side by side, she stroked and wanked my cock, while I gave her breasts and nipples they attention they deserved. I licked at her nipples, swirling my tongue around her taut aureoles, feeling her flesh ripple and respond to my touch. She eased onto her side facing me, and pulled my cock to her, rubbing my head against her pussy, running it between her silky, wet lips. She pressed me to her clit, rubbing the end of me against her hard flesh.

I moved away from her nipples and pressed my lips to hers, feeling her tongue licking me before she sucked on my lower lip, and then thrust her tongue into my mouth. I rolled onto my back, pulling her to me. She pressed her hungry cunt down onto my hard cock, rubbing herself along my length, her lips spread each side of me, her juices spreading across my cock and balls, across my groin.

Chloe pressed down harder, the head of my cock slipping inside her. With a cry she pressed down again. I pushed upwards, driving my cock hard into her. Her pussy moulded itself around me, pulling me into her. I drove in hard, my foreskin peeling back as her tight pussy gripped me. I held still inside her as she squeezed my cock with her cunt, as she massaged me, as she sent waves of intense pleasure through both of us.

She came again, that flush rising up her body, her lips crushed against mine, her long hair around us like a halo. She then sat up a little, offering me her breasts. I reached for her, pulling her higher over me so that she could lower her nipple into my hungry mouth, while I drove my cock up into her pussy. She reached down, rubbing her clit as I fucked her until I came, until my cum poured into her, until she came yet again.

This time she collapsed on top of me, kissing me, our mouths hungry, so very hungry, for each other.

But still Chloe wasn't finished.

As our kisses became gentler and less urgent, Chloe pushed herself up and sat on my thighs, her knees each side of me. Her eyes were on mine as she cupped her own breasts in her hands, her red nail polish stark against her flesh.

She rubbed her already hard nipples, but still they hardened more, the dark flesh puckering as she rubbed herself between her fingers and thumbs. She lifted one breast towards her mouth, dipping her head to lick and suck her erect nipple, her eyes still on mine, soft moans escaping from her lips as she sucked harder.

She lifted her head again, and reached for my still soft cock, scratching her finger nails across my balls and along my cock. Then, while she continued to cradle one breast in her hand, she rubbed the other across her pubic mound. I watched as she rubbed her clit softly, her finger moving slowly in a circular motion. Her breathing quickly became heavier, more laboured, as she pressed harder.

Her other hand slipped down her body, and I watched as she raised herself up onto her knees, and eased two, then three, fingers into her pussy. She finger fucked herself while I watched, while she rubbed her clit. Her movements got faster, her pussy making wet, sucking sounds as her fingers became a blur. I reached for my thickening cock , stroking it as she shut her eyes and threw her head back, as she came, as her juices ran out of her onto her thighs and onto me.

She dropped forward, pressing my cock between her breasts, her pussy against my body, her breathing harsh in my ear. As she sat up again, she showed me her wet fingers. And then she slid one into her mouth, sucking it softly, licking her juices from it, before offering me her other fingers to suck, to taste, to enjoy.

By now by cock was hard and throbbing. I reached down and stroked it, watching Chloe all the time. Her eyes were bright, her lips moist, a look of pure lust on her face. She reached down and put her hands over mine, moving with me as we stroked my shaft.

She climbed off and lay down beside me, her feet by my head. I squeezed her firm ass, and then watched as she drew her knees up slowly, her bum in the air, her wet pussy pouting at me, her juices dribbling from her. I groaned as she wiggled her ass at me. She looked over her shoulder and mouthed "Fuck me".

I quickly moved behind her, and rubbed my cock around her pussy, across her clit, along the inside of her silky soft thighs. She groaned and wiggled her ass, wanting my cock. I teased her a bit longer with my cock, and then eased back so that I lean forward at lick her pussy from behind. I sucked her lips into my mouth, nibbling on them, biting them. I clamped my mouth over her clit and sucked on her, sliding a finger inside her at the same time.

As I fucked and sucked her, she slipped forward. I pushed her down onto the bed, and then moved above her, my cock hanging down heavily. She opened her legs a bit wider, and arched her back, pointing her ass at me. I guided my cock between her legs, rubbing her pussy quickly, teasingly, before driving into her with one swift movement. She screamed as I slammed my cock into her as deeply as I could, as I filled her hungry cunt with my thick cock.

I was almost lying on top of her, my cock pumping in and out of her, her ass jerking up to meet my thrusts. Despite her wetness, Chloe's pussy was still tight around me, pulsating around me as I fucked her. Her arms were stretched out above her head, her hands clawing at the edge of the bed as I fucked her frantically, my balls on fire as I drove into her repeatedly.

She was crying out all the time, yet another orgasm powering through her body. My balls were slapping against her, aching with the cum building up inside them. And then it was my turn to throw back my head and cry out when I came, a rush of pleasure, of pain, searing through me with my release, as my cum tore through my cock, and deep into her gorgeous, hot body.

I lay on top of her, kissing her hair, stroking her body, as we both tried to catch our breath. Slowly, I pulled my knees up to take my weight off her, and rolled to one side, reaching out to touch her. She knelt up, her breasts heaving, a wicked grin on her face. She stroked my exhausted cock, rubbing her hand across my spent balls.

She leant over me, leaning against the wall, side ways onto me. I reached up and rubbed her pussy, feeling her wetness, my cum, her juices, as I slipped my fingers briefly inside her. I sucked on a finger, looking at her, before offering her my hand. She licked my hand slowly, her eyes on mine.

I rubbed and fingered her pussy again, reaching under her from behind, my other hand cupping and squeezing her breasts, her swollen nipples. As she started to cum again, she quickly twisted around to kneel over my face, to grind herself down onto me, my tongue and mouth sucking at her, licking her, biting her, until her pussy was throbbing against my mouth with her climax.

And then at last she collapsed on the bed beside me, both of us exhausted, satisfied for now.

It was late when I woke up. At first, I couldn't remember where I was, but then, as Chloe moved beside me, all the wonderful memories came flooding back. She rolled over and kissed me, her breasts hard against me, her hand reaching for my cock.

Chloe pulled a face as our lips parted, and climbed off the bed to head for the bathroom. I listened to her in the bathroom for a few minutes, to her cleaning her teeth, to the sound of the shower running, before joining her. I borrowed her toothbrush, and then squeezed into the shower with her. I helped soap her gorgeously firm body, my soapy hands roaming all over her as we kissed.

She washed my cock, loving the feel of me growing in her hand.

She left me in the shower, and got herself dried. I stood under the water, enjoying the feel of it cascading over me, enjoying the sense of anticipation when I thought of Chloe.

By the time I got dried and wandered through to the bedroom, Chloe was just coming back into the room. She was wearing a short, black silky gown, and was carrying a tray with a plate of toast and a jug of orange juice on it.

I took the tray from her, and put it on the bed. I pulled the belt of her gown loose, and slipped my hands inside, pulling her to me as my arms went around her. We kissed slowly, lingeringly, her tongue exploring my mouth sensually, thoroughly.

We crossed to the bed, Chloe shrugging the gown off her shoulders so that it slithered down her arms, leaving her naked. She posed for a few seconds while I drank in the view, my cock rising in front of me. With a giggle, she jumped on the bed, beckoning me to join her.

We sat on the bed cross legged, the tray between us as we talked and laughed and ate. Once we were finished, I moved the tray onto the floor, and pulled Chloe into my arms.

As we kissed, I pulled her closer, and then rolled onto my back, pulling her on top of me. She wriggled deliciously against me, her nipples already starting to harden, my cock stiff between us.

She pressed her pussy down onto my tip of my cock, and then, with a few delicious wriggles, I was inside her. She slid her body slowly down mine a few inches, taking me deeper inside her hot pussy.

We lay still, kissing softly, my hands on her ass, enjoying the feel of our bodies, of my cock inside her.

And then it all happened at once. A door slammed downstairs. The sounds of heels as someone ran upstairs. The bedroom door bursting open.

"Mum!"

We both froze as the young woman spoke. She stopped dead as she saw us, her eyes widening as Chloe rolled off me, as she took in our nakedness. She looked at my hard cock, the tip of her tongue flicking across her lips.

We all looked at each other. Just as Chloe was about to say something, her daughter spoke.

"Hello Simon."

Chloe looked at me, and then at her daughter as I replied, as she put two and two together.

"Amanda," I said.

Chloe reached out and touched my arm, before smiling that smile at Amanda, at me. Amanda stepped further into the room, her eyes on my cock, as she pulled at her clothes, the same clothes as she had been wearing at the party.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers