Vice Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Mona looked seductively down at the white woman and invited, "Come and get it baby. See how wet my pussy is for you? I know you want to eat it and that's what I want too so help yourself and put on a show for all of the fine folks in here. Do it baby. I know you want to eat this fine cunt so have at it." Kris grabbed her round mocha colored buttocks and feasted on the scrumptious snatch that was offered to her. The dancer's delectable pussy tasted far better than any other woman that she ever eaten. Her head was held tightly to the divine tasting pussy that she adored so very much. Then a powerful stream of cum was splattered all over her face. This was the first squirter that Kris had ever encountered. The white woman looked up to her lover and thanked her as she savored every drop of yummy sweet pussy juices and tasty cum. Her two new friends were now jerking-off at the sensual sight and then ejected their slimy seed all over Kris. Mona told Kris to wait a moment for her and she would come to her table. Kris was so enamored with Mona that she thanked her again when they exchanged numbers.

Kris pleaded with the ebony beauty to see her again soon. Mona assured the smitten white woman,"Don't worry baby. I look forward to being with you again. Honey you are the Van Gogh of muff divers. I can't count all the men and women that went down on me but not one ever came close to you. You have my number and know where I work so we will get together again real soon. Next time I want to return the favor. Would you like that?"

Kris cooed, "I'd love it but you don't have to. Just worshiping your divine body is enough for me."

Men were starting to gather around the table when Mona called,"Bruno!" Bruno the bouncer chased them all away with a mean look. He stood 6'6", weighted 320 pounds without an ounce of fat. Those that have seen him in action knew he was every bit as tough as he looked. The two women thanked Bruno and Mona walked Kris to the door. They kissed passionately and Kris felt her pussy flood and her knees grow weak. Mona advised, You should go home and clean up. You really are a mess you know. I look forward to our getting together again real soon and buy the way; I do want to return the favor." Kris was floating on clouds as Bruno escorted her to her car.

When she arrived home she looked in the mirror and was appalled at what she saw. Mona's juices covered her face and it was glistening. Her lipstick was smeared, her make up was smudged, and her arms and clothes were covered with dried up cum from the two older men. Kris took a hot bath and felt much better and refreshed. She went to bed and drifted off to sleep dreaming of Magnificent Mona.

The following morning the phone rang and it was Duane. He told Kris that he missed and loved her. He informed his wife that he was on the way home and would be there in a few hours. When Kris hung up the phone she looked at the clock and it was ten in the morning. She went to the kitchen and was drinking coffee when the phone rang again. This time it was Mona who inquired, "How does your head feel and do you miss me?"

Kris answered, "My head is throbbing. I will never drink that much again and yes I miss you very much. I can't get you out of my mind but then again I don't want to. You are so special, beautiful, and taste so damn divine. I can't wait to see you again but my husband is coming home this afternoon and we have so much to talk about."

"Husband! You never mentioned that you were married. Does he know that you dig women too?" If not then you better tell him. Be who you are but don't deceive him. Do you love him?"

"I didn't have time to tell you. Yes I do love him but my desire for you can not be denied. I too believe in honesty and will tell him everything when he comes home. I dread it but there is nothing else to do. I don't want to lose him but that will have to be his decision."

Mona stated, "I do admire your honesty and wish you luck. Can't wait to be with you again darling. Give me a call tomorrow and let me know how it all goes down. Good luck honey and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Kris greeted her husband at the door and served him steak and his favorite dessert cheesecake. She was nervous and afraid but she managed to admit everything including her powerful feelings for Mona. She told Duane that she still loved him and hoped that he would forgive her but could not give up her new found consuming desire for black sex; especially Mona.

Duane was stunned and openly displayed his hurt and bruised ego. He announced, "Let me take a walk down to the river and sort all this out in my mind. I don't want to act on this before I evaluate all of this new information. A hasty decision might me one that I would regret later so please permit me to resolve this in a peaceful place and come back with my answer as soon as I come to a solution. This is much too important a matter to plunge into without considering everything." Kris told him that she understood and would wait for him to come back.

Kris poured herself some wine to settle her nerves. She was so very overwrought that she was sweating. She could find no relief for her worried mind. She realized that it was all her fault but nothing could calm her down and ease her apprehension."

Finally after an hour and a half Duane returned. He sat at the table, poured himself some wine, and sighed before telling his wife, "I love you much too much to let you go. Once I admitted this to myself I decided that if you can't beat them then join them. Would you consider letting me be there and watch or join in when you have sex with a black woman or couple? My only rules would be no single men and I won't have sex with another man. So my love you can have your cake and eat it too. What so you think? Could you accept these terms?"

Kris was so relieved that she shouted out, "Yes darling that would be marvelous. You have made me so happy. It would be even more kinky with you there but I love it." Kris called Mona and was delighted when Mona told her to be alone with Duane tonight and give him a big juicy reward. Mona added that she would include some of her lovers both male and female another time but tomorrow night she would come alone and give her and Duane the best night of pleasure that they ever had. Mona guaranteed it and Kris didn't have the slightest doubt that it was true.

She threw her loving arms around her husband and said, "Let's go to bed honey and make mad passionate love. Tonight I'm going to fuck your brains out but after that you better get some rest because tomorrow night Mona is going to join us. You are going to love her and she promised to give both of us the most thrilling night of our lives."

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12