Vice Cop Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you want me to fuck your ass, bitch."

"Fuck it, fuck my ass, it's yours."

He began to slip his big cock into her tight ass, and it was all the way in before long. She moved her ass against his hips, and the smacking sounds echoed in the bedroom. He was pounding her ass roughly and swiftly. She screamed in sheer pleasure and pain as the anal fucking continued. She was faint. His long hair was in disarray as he savagely fucked her in the ass.

"Oh, fuck," she cried out," oh fuck."

She had learned that shouting out "Oh God!" was not to his liking, since he worshipped the Devil, so instead she had become used to shouting out "Oh fuck" instead. He liked that better. The bed was rocking with the strength of his thrusts, making her scream out and utter wordlessly. Sweat poured from them and the night wore on as he banged her ass and slapped it at the same time.

He mercilessly fucked her ass until she was spent. His cum was a load and spewed all over the sheets. They tried to relax but she obviously wanted more. She was hungry for more. He was suddenly cold and absent, his mind elsewhere. He looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was almost two in the morning. He gazed at her as she took hold of his cock softly.

"No more tonight, Christine," he said to her.

"I want more," she said, "I want to feel more. I want to die of pleasure. If I were to die, I'd rather it be now after what we just did."

"You want to die?"

Maybe it was the drugs talking. Siegfried had been high himself. They had had this conversation countless times before, even in Europe. Christine came from a broken home. Her parents had had a nasty divorce when she was in her teens. Her father had been an alcoholic who had beaten her mother and also Christine. More than that, he had molested her.

She had gotten into drugs before the age of eighteen and wandered aimlessly in Europe. In Amsterdam, she met Siegfried at one of his live rock shows. He had thrilled audiences with a performance that only Amsterdam's seedy night life permitted. He publicized the show as a combination of rock and live sex. He had been belting out one of his hits and the crowds in the mosh pit loved it. Christine was there. It was not her first time she had seen Siegfried at a concert. She had followed his European tours from Vienna.

The Amsterdam concert made headlines. He had promised that he would take a fan out of the mosh pit and on to the stage to make into his sexual slave and favorite groupie and sex toy.

The lights of the concert building overhead cast an illuminating white light over the crowds in the dark pit, and the lights sought her out, and Christine came into view. She was an angel in the mosh pit, so beautiful, her hands outstretched, as if yearning for his touch and his alone. He beckoned her on to the stage. Before a live audience, he had fucked her and collared her, proclaiming her his property and his bitch in the S and M style. But later on that week, after several days of taking drug trips, she had confessed to Siegfried that she was suicidal and wanted to die. She had always wanted him to kill her.

And now here she was again, fragile and looking beautiful to him.

"Do it," she said to him.

He told her to wait. Afterward, he came back from the kitchen with a sharp knife. He put it against her throat, and the blade glimmered in cold, cruel silver.

"I love you," she said to him.

"I love you," he repeated as he took her life................

SIX

Hudson was waiting for his blind date in his car.

He had recently given his black Camaro a paint job; jet-black which made it glossier and a red line right above the wheels.

He was in a suit, not a tux, as he had no desire to be seen in a penguin suit. He thought the girl would think he was too stuffy or snobbish. He was in a dress shirt, slacks and blazer, with no tie. He had brought her a bouquet of roses. The Professor had given him her address. She lived in a two-story home in Flushing, Queens.

It was early, six in the afternoon. The sun was setting and darkness slowly descended over the quiet street. In no time, the girl waved goodbye to her mother who was at the door. They both waved at Hudson.Hudson waved back and smiled.

"You two have a good time," the mother said in a distinctly Southern drawl.

The girl approached the car. Hudson opened the door locks and she stepped into the passenger seat. She kissed him suddenly on the lips, something he wasn't expecting and took him by total surprise. The kiss was brief but hard. She then smacked his thigh.

"Howdy!" she yelled at him, "I'm Sally Dee."

He looked at her with total surprise. She was obviously a fiery thing and wild. Her green eyes were like two flames. Her hair was puffed up in a sort of dome. Her hair was dyed blonde and in the Dolly Parton style. She had on a pink "cowgirl" outfit. Her denim jacket had little white rhinestones on it and her skirt was white and had little tassels at the hem. She looked like she was going square dancing, which they were most certainly not. In fact, she was dressed inappropriately for the occasion.

"You're not really taking me to the Makado thing right?" she said to him.

"The Professor said it was for your own college course credit," Hudson answered.

"And what are you some kind of moral police guy? I don't' want to go to that stupid thing. It's probably sung in Japanese and the only word of Japanese I know is "sushi". Why don't we go to a nice bar? They've got live music, darts, a pool table, karaoke. It's so much fun. What do you say?"

Hudson had actually wanted to see The Mikado. He looked at her and she gave him a look that seemed to silently question: are you a man or a mouse?

"Fine," he said, "but I hate having to lie to the Professor. You ought to go to the opera. I'm all dressed for it."

"Yeah well I'm not. I don't want to make a quick wardrobe change either. So come on, fella, take me to that bar I like. It's not far from here. It's a country western themed bar."

Figures thought Hudson.

"It's called Hoot's, as in Hoot Gibson."

He had no idea what she was talking about. The girl was obviously new to New York City and did not look as if she was fitting in well. He started the car and they drove out of the street and onto the main street. They didn't say anything for a while. A few minutes later, Sally lit up a cigarette.

"I don't like the smell of cigar smoke in my car," he said to her.

"You really are a cop, aren't ya?"

"Didn't the Professor tell you? Hell yeah I'm a cop and a damn good one too."

"Well relax, sonny. I'm not violating any laws by having a smoke. You see any no-smoking signs?"

She laughed. It was an annoying laugh. It was high pitched and wild, almost hyena like. She slapped his thigh again.

"Don't do that," he said to her.

They drove down a long street that was getting full of traffic. It was a weekend and traffic was heavy with outgoing New Yorkers ready to hit the town.

"Your name is Hudson Banach the Professor told me," she said, "I love that name. It almost sounds like you're from my hometown of Nashville. Hudson. You could be Elvis' estranged brother or something."

"You're kidding me, right? I look nothing like Elvis. I'm Italian."

"Oh I love Italians".

She laughed again and continued to smoke. Hudson knew it was going to be a terrible date and the night would be too long......

Hoot's was exactly like Hudson imagined it would be. It was a redneck bar in every sense of the word. Sally was perfectly at home and quite comfortable in this environment. She was evidently into the cowboy scene and so much that she forgot she was with Hudson. Instantly, she walked over to the bar.

Hudson was speechless. This crazy girl had just done a terrible thing by putting the Professor's City Opera tickets to waste. Hudson was like a fish out of water in his well-tailored suit. He looked like a lawyer who had just got off work and had not yet changed clothes. Sally was one very careless and insensitive girl, and obviously spoiled.

Hudson watched from a distance as she was able to get two men order her two different drinks. Then after apparently flirting with the men (he was unable to hear what they were saying) she approached Hudson. What was this girl thinking, Hudson thought. She flashed him a big smile. She handed him the drink. Hudson noticed it was cold beer in a mug. She was holding another mug and drinking it down.

The music at the bar was all country music -- Pat Boone, Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton among other singers. There were mostly men at the bar, which Hudson found very odd. The only other females were about four other girls who were with dates and the waitresses and barmaids. Because there were only a few girls at the bar, Sally Dee, in her flashy get-up, was able to get men's attentions. She smiled and tossed her head as she laughed flirtatiously, her pear-shaped earrings dancing. She was like Scarlett O'Hara at the Plantation Barbecue; attracting men by doing little more than flash a smile.

"Aren't you going to drink, sonny?" she said to him, "or are you against drinking too just like you're against smoking?"

"No," Hudson replied, "what I don't like is how you're acting tonight. What the heck's wrong with you?"

"Wrong with me???" she repeated rather emphatically, "what do you mean? You're the one who's not even trying to have fun. Come on, loosen up. I'll see if I can get some guy to order more drinks for us."

"I can order a drink for myself, Sally."

"Suit yourself."

She sat down on a chair and finished her drink. Hudson sat next to her. He looked around. Hudson wondered what the Professor had been thinking when he hooked her up with this crazy cowgirl. Only minutes into the date and he knew that she was the date from hell.

It was not that he was close-minded and had an aversion to country music or cowgirl types. The way he figured, Southern gals or cowgirl types like Sally were better than girls who wore cop uniforms. But Sally was over-the-top and self-absorbed. She had not paid any real attention to him. They drank in silence and stared at each other with absolutely nothing to say. The minutes flew. When a dance song came on, Sally extended her arms out to him, attempting to get him to stand up.

"Come on cop," she said to him, "let's see how well you can dance."

"I don't feel like dancing."

"You better give me this dance or I'll swear I'll find another partner, or two."

He sighed and got up. He might as well dance. Who knows, Hudson thought, perhaps it would lift his spirits and he'd actually have fun. The date was already going to hell as it was. Maybe a nice dance would improve things. He got up and they stepped onto the dance floor. It was swift country dance music, but it was not square dancing. Hudson had never square danced before in his life and he was grateful Sally wasn't making him do that.

The dance was modern and full of pulsating rhythms. It was a combination of pop and hillbilly. She was light on her feet and a good dancer, grooving to the music like only she could. But Hudson was unable to keep up and consequently looked quite awkward. Others were staring at him.

Sally noticed.

"Say, partner, "she said to him, trying to be cute, "you have two left feet and it's showing. You gonna tell me you've never danced to this kind of music before?"

"No, I haven't," he said in earnest," I think waltzing would be a whole lot easier."

"Oh you're funny, honey. Don't the girls here dance to this music? "

"Sally this isn't Texas or Oklahoma. This is New York. You gotta adapt."

"You hush your mouth. If this is such a diverse city, then my culture is also allowed. It's you who should adapt."

"This is not about culture," Hudson said, suddenly halting, "you've been very disrespectful and careless. We were supposed to go see opera. Why do you think I dressed up like this? And instead you dragged me to this bar. It's an insult to Professor Goldstein and to me."

"Oh, you have to be kidding me. I'm having fun and you should too."

"Well I'm not having fun."

She was ignoring him at this point. She pinched his cheek and kissed him briefly. Afterward she walked off the dance floor and headed for the bar to get men to buy her drinks. Hudson had never felt more humiliated.

Before long, she had a drink in her hand and a new dance partner. He was a tall, lanky man in a cowboy hat and jeans. His belt had a horse design. They were dancing up a storm while Hudson watched in astonishment. This girl was unbelievable. She was the most obnoxious, the rudest and wild girl he had ever seen. He wondered what he should do next.

A chubby brunette waitress who handed him a free drink leaned into his ear and asked:

"Are you with that girl?"

"Apparently not," Hudson said.

"Don't worry, honey. Everyone here knows who she is. She acts like that all the time. She's a spoiled little brat if you ask me. Her mother is Norma Dee, the retired country singer. She doesn't commit to any guy and parties all the time. My advice is just get the heck out of here. You look like a fine man and you deserve better."

"Thank you," Hudson replied.

He ordered a drink from the waitress and tipped her. He finished his drink while brooding with a sullen face.

As he was about to leave he turned to look at Sally one last time. She was no longer on the dance floor. A crowd of men had gathered around her. She was on top of the mechanical bull, straddling it and riding it as it wildly moved and gyrated beneath her. She didn't fall of and the way she rode the bull produced lusty and rowdy catcalls and cheers from the men.

"Good night Sally," Hudson said to himself, "and good riddance."

SEVEN

Loew's Paradise Theater, the Bronx, 7pm

Detective Mason Holmes and Lexa O'Neil were at the Paradise Theater. Here in this former opulent 1920's movie palace, one of Loew's five Wonder theaters in New York City, Siegfried Kroll and his band Darkness were going to hold their concert. Siegfried had a hard time booking a concert and no other place would have them. The magnificent 175th Street Theater in Manhattan was the home of Reverend Ike's Christian United Church and he would not permit a rock group known for using Satanism as part of their attraction to play at the theater.

The Kings Theater, another old grand movie palace was abandoned and in need of repairs but Siegfried and his entourage, which included roadies and crew members who worked with all the technical parts of setting up a concert and live show were quick to make all the necessary preparations and temporary repairs for the duration of Siegfried's New York City concert. His second concert would be held at the Kings Theater.

Lexa O'Neil and Mason Holmes were dressed up in "rock fan" clothes as part of their undercover operation. It was a cool night and one of many nights that would see a full moon. Siegfried always managed to hold concerts which coincided with nights in which a full moon was out. Hundreds of young spectators and fans had gathered for Siegfried's first concert and live show in New York City. It was a vast and opulent place.

Mason and Lexa marveled at the colorful murals depicting Renaissance cherubs and nymphs. There were beautiful Baroque touches here and there giving the theater the look of an Italian Baroque palatial courtyard and garden. The stage was vast and wide enough for a lavish spectacle. The complete members of Darkness were present and a few extra players in his new rock show Rock Star Faust: Pact With The Devil, his new rock opera version of the old Faust legend. . Mason Holmes looked as if he had never worn a pair of jeans in his life. Although they fit his stocky frame well, he had a hard time walking in them simply because he never wore jeans, only slacks and pants. It was not his first time undercover. He had gone undercover once before, with Lexa as his partner, when he attempted to hunt down the infamous and elusive Yellow Cab Killer. That was only a few weeks before and he had worn a business suit, which he was used to wearing. He had on a leather jacket and had put on a long black wig to give the appearance he was a rock music lover.

"You look good," Lexa said, with a flirty smile, "I love the hair. Too bad it's not yours. I wish you'd grow your hair that long, Detective."

"Yeah, right," he said with a chuckle," Internal Affairs would be on my case all the time. They'd probably think I was doing drugs or too immature to be a cop."

They shared a laugh. Mason eyed Lexa up and down. She was wearing a leather jacket also, and a short blue wig. She had put on lots of make-up and rouge. She had on a short leather skirt and boots.

"Isn't that what you wore when you were undercover in Atlantic City when you were after that Jack the Ripper killer?" he pointed out.

"It's the same outfit but altered," she said, "plus I bought the wig at a shop. Don't you like it? I think I'll keep it."

They shared another laugh.

"You know it's fun being undercover with you, Miss O'Neil," Mason said, "it really is."

They shared a very affectionate but brief kiss. Mason held her in his arms but she quickly let go. He studied her face. She was clearly more interested in her assignment than making out, although it was times like these when they seized the opportunity to make out. They had done so in the taxi they had hailed while being undercover the last time.

"No hanky-panky tonight, Detective," she said to him, "we're working."

"I know, I know."

"Hey, Lexie, can I ask you something?"

"What's that?"

"How come you still call me "Detective"? We're a little more than friends now aren't we?"

"You want to know the truth? I actually love calling you that. It's kind of a turn on. It makes me feel...very womanly to just call you detective. It gives you a lot of authority."

"Well I never thought of it that way. I guess I won't mind so much now."

"And I like it when you call me Miss O'Neil. It's very cute and sexy."

"Shh. Looks like the show's about to start."

The lights were dimmed. On the stage dry ice and a fog machine, unseen by the crowds, was being used to provide the right kind of eerie and ominous mood. Fog and black smoke appeared on the stage while an electric guitar riff was heard from out of nowhere. Then in a puff of smoke, Siegfried appeared, holding his guitar and playing it. From the darkness emerged the other members -- Manfred, Wolfgang, Diedrich, Ulrich and Val. Manfred was playing another guitar, Ulrich was on drums, Wolfgang was on bass and Val and Diedrich were vocalists.

"Faust was a rock star," Val said in song-like narrative, "from days of yore, from the 1970's. He had never produced a single hit album until he made a pact with the Devil....."

The Overture to the rock opera played and the musicians, Siegfried, included were lowered all of a sudden by giant strings into a pit beneath the stage overlooking the audience. It was obviously an orchestra pit.

Mason and Lexa had a hard time keeping track of Siegfried. Not only were there too many people all around them and even ahead of them but the lights were low, almost completely dark, and there were too many distractions. A flashy laser show broke out. The show had begun. The Overture was another inspired instrumental/synthesizer piece composed by Siegfried. From the sunken pit, he began to play the electric guitar in various showy riffs and a killer solo that oddly enough had the musical effect of an old Baroque instrument, like the harpsichord, only played demonically fast. The other musicians joined in a furious fugue that was reminiscent of Johann Sebastian Bach. Lexa could recognize the similarities, except Siegfried had cleverly composed it using heavy metal and rock music.

After the Overture, the dry ice and fog cleared away and a young man in a diamond-studded cape and punk hair emerged. It was Val Morgan, one of the singers from the band. He began to sing, to the accompaniment of the rock styles of Darkness. He had a loud, definitely rock star voice, and he had an incredible vocal range, from deep lower notes to a screeching falsetto high register: