Vice Cop Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may enjoy this," the Empress said, "I am told many women secretly desire this very thing. I have pleased some of my other slaves this way."

She began to kiss down the girl's neck. It was slow and sensual, and the girl closed her eyes and winced. She felt very sensitive at the back of her neck and the Empress seemed to catch on. She arched her back and her breasts were seized by the Empress' hands.

Her nipples, too were sensitive. The Empress squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, making them pebble-hard. The girl moaned and writhed against the Empress' body. Their bodies were pressed against each other and the Empress' big breasts stimulated the small of her back. They continued to kiss but this time the girl allowed herself to feel the pleasure which came in waves.

The waters surrounding them were warm and the steam was also an arousing component. The Empress kissed well. The girl was putty in her hands. The Empress proceeded to move downward, her hot mouth trailing a path of kisses down the girls' back. The girl protested when the Empress held her by the ass. Quickly, she turned the girl around to face her directly in the face. After another impassioned kiss, the Empress parted her legs forcefully, urging them to remain parted. The girl held on to the feet of a fu lion statue for support.

The Empress's head rested between the girls' legs, causing her to throw her head back suddenly. The Empress' tongue invaded her tight, wet pussy and she inserted fingers into the slit. The girl was moaning and feeling a bombardment of sensual feelings she had never had before. She moaned loudly and openly, her cries echoing in the room. The Empress moved her head out of her pussy.

"Incredible silence!" she said, "I urge you to quiet your voice. It will bring great shame to my husband should he discover you here."

"Yes, my lady," the girl said.

She did not know what kind of magic was at work. This place, the fact it was hidden from the world, these people, the decadence that reigned here, all was forming part of the spell.

She was no longer the girl she had been back in Chinatown. She was now a girl from the past, a slave in a palace, and she was enjoying the fantasy and escapism of it all. What a life. It would be her death, but at least it was a pleasurable way to die and to fade away.

The Empress was very oral and skilled. Her fingers worked their magic inside her pussy and the tongue invading her pussy was also enough to send her over the edge. She moaned and writhed and felt her orgasm building, escalating, coming to a climax. The handmaidens watched and their breathing could be heard. The Empress was masturbating herself while taking the girl's pussy in her mouth. Before long, they both reached their orgasms.

EIGHT

The day had come at last.

Hudson Banach waited for his mail-order bride to arrive at his home in Bensonhurt, Brooklyn. When he informed his family about this, they were taken by surprise. Their reaction was that of someone who had just been struck dumb. They could not believe that Hudson had done so desperate an act.

"Marrying a strange girl, a foreigner," Mamma Banach had said, "she's not even Catholic. This is something that has never happened in our family. Ordering her from a catalog as if she were some kind of object. You know nothing about her. I cannot accept this."

She was angry and displeased but it didn't take long before she wished for Hudson's happiness. This was the same sentiment everyone shared -- Hudson's brother Angelo, his little sister Alyssa, his Uncle Vitto, and even Professor Goldstein. They knew Hudson had been lonely and depressed for a long time and he had not officially been in love with anyone since Sonya deserted him. They did not feel that a Chinese girl he knew nothing about would make him happy, but life was all about trying things out.

Everyone pitched in and organized Hudson's wedding and helped to finance it. It was no big affair. Because Hudson was Catholic and the Chinese girl was not, the wedding would be small and held inside a small auditorium in the Conservatory where the Professor taught. To the sounds of Mendelssohn's Wedding March performed by the Professor's students, Hudson was to be married to his bride. The only thing missing was the bride herself.

Anxious, Hudson had worn his best suit, a dark blue suit with red tie and white dress shirt. He combed his hair neatly and he wore sexy cologne. He was sitting by the porch of his home and looking at the end of the street, waiting for Agent Nick Coldwell to arrive. He would be brining the girl. An hour flew by and it was now noon. He was off-duty and he was glad that no one on the force knew about it. He would have gotten looks and he hated gossip. He figured he'd eventually tell the Chief and other cops later on. His eyes followed a car as it drove down the street and parked in front of a house across the street. From the car emerged Nat Coldwell.

He took the hand of the girl and helped her out of the vehicle. She looked up. Hudson saw her face. It was like the one in the picture catalog. She was wearing a pink Chinese silk robe, sandals and a little hat with a bow tied to her chin. She looked like one of the "three little maids from school" from the Mikado the Professor had been talking about. She was petite and pretty, with rosy cheeks and a warm smile. She had little eyes that spoke of intelligence and humility.

She walked with Nat Coldwell across the street and headed for Hudson's home.

"Mr. Banach, this is Cherry, "Nat said to him, "I wish you a happy life together. Have a good evening."

He returned to his car and drove away, leaving the girl to stand in front of Hudson. He was staring at her in silence and she was bowing her head.

"You don't have to do that," Hudson said to her, "please. You don't need to feel you have to do that."

"But you are my husband," she said, in disbelief, "it is customary for me to bow my head in front of you at our first encounter. You purchased me and I am in a new country, vowing to spend my life with you. It is a sign of my respect. I am honored to be your wife, Hudson Banach."

He was speechless. He had never heard any gal ever say anything remotely close to what she had just said. She was so different from any girl he knew -- so obedient! He scratched his head, feeling very awkward and he took her by the hand gently.

"Come into my house," he said to her, "we have lots to talk about."

"Yes," she replied.

They stepped into his house.........

He made tea for her and they were sitting on the same couch. She was coy with him and she hardly looked up at him except now and then. She seemed to be enjoying her tea. Then again, Hudson had no idea whether she did or did not. Her face never seemed to change and even her smile seemed a bit forced. He had showed her photographs of his family -- his mother, his father, brother and sister and other relatives. He told her of his father's heroism as a cop in Sicily during Mafia rule and how he had followed in his father's steps to becoming a cop in New York. She did not seem impressed or even interested.

She just took it all in without any real feeling. She seemed tired. Hudson talked about his career as a cop and how he loved doing his duty. He told her about all that being a cop entailed, including the dangerous aspects that could result in dying while on duty. Again, when he said this, she showed no real response. All she did was stare back at him. It seemed as if she had no idea what a cop was.

"I'm told you play the violin," he said to her, "that's what your ad said at least. Do you?"

"I am afraid I cannot play the violin," she said, "it was an embellishment I wrote in the hopes of attracting a husband. I see now that it worked well. You must love music very much."

"I do. I have a dear friend who is a music professor who has taught me to love classical music. But one thing I don't like is lying. You didn't have to lie to me, Cherry, you could have just told the truth from the beginning."

"Are you displeased because I cannot play any music?"

"No I'm not displeased, Cherry. Just speak the truth to me always. If you lie to me, I won't like you as much."

"I understand. Forgiveness, please."

"Did you learn anything in Europe?"

"I was never in Europe. I learned singing and dancing in China. I was in kabuki plays in Japan, too."

"Do you like theater? There are theaters here in New York with dozens of plays and musicals on Broadway. There is also great opera to be heard here."

"Oh I shall like to hear it. And will you show me around the city? It's such a big city. The biggest I've ever seen. And so many different kinds of people. I am in awe of this New York City as you call it. I want to learn everything about it."

He didn't want to tell her about all the dangers too, all the badness and the grim realities he was faced with day after day as a cop. The city had its dark side. Instead, he had a masculine feeling of wanting to protect her and shelter her, to keep her in the dark about all the evils of the city.

"I am honored to be the one to introduce you to American culture, Cherry."

Hudson smiled a big smile..........

The candles were placed on the tables which were covered in white tablecloths that resembled the wedding gown worn by Cherry herself. Alyssa had put the candles gingerly on the table one by one and smiled as she saw Hudson, in his tuxedo, smiling like he had never smiled before. Cherry was a vision in white. She had an angelic face and her eyes were radiant, catching the light of the candles.

Everyone was there. Everyone in Hudson's life, including the Professor. Mamma Banach was in tears as the priest conducted the ceremony and Hudson read his vows to Cherry. They exchanged wedding rings, golden little circles that glistened in the lights of the auditioum. The Professor was awed by everything. His students played the Wedding March with aplomb, pleasing their professor and everyone present at the ceremony. The night was so beautiful outside and the music floated out into the night.

Cherry's little hand took Hudson's big hand and they walked down the aisle together heading for his Camaro. They threw rice at them as they left. Angelo loved this part and felt satisfaction hurling rice at his older brother. Off they went, Hudson's Camaro disappearing into the night, heading home to Brooklyn........

The wedding night was something Hudson had been looking forward to with much anticipation. Taking his wife into his arms, he carried her over the threshold after kicking the door open in classic gesture. He took her to their bedroom. He was kissing her passionately along the way. Because he wasn't sure if she was a virgin, he had decided it would be best to proceed carefully and slowly. He would control his sexual urges and hold a tight rein over his passion so as not to scare her. She was delicate, as if she were made of porcelain.

She was smaller than he was. He felt she weighed almost nothing as he carried her to the bed. His kisses were deliberately slow and sweet. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his kisses as he trailed kisses down her neck. Holding her tight, he finally found the bed and put her on it, gingerly laying her on her back. He would have never imagined he'd have a girl in his bed this soon. He thought it would be a long time before something like that even happened. Since moving in, he had tried not to think about it. But now here she was, this pretty Chinese girl, looking up at him with her dark eyes, patiently and sweetly.

"Cherry, are you a virgin?" he said to her, "have you ever been with a man before?"

"No," she said, earnestly, "I have never been with a man before."

Hudson was silent and pensive. He found her very unusual. Perhaps he was too used to American girls who lost their virginity as soon as they turned eighteen. This girl was probably in her early twenties. She heard him produce a sigh.

"Ok, I'm going to be gentle," Hudson said to her, "remember, you have nothing to feel ashamed about. This is a beautiful thing to do and I will be loving you."

"I want you to love me," she replied.

* * * *

Lexa and Mason were drinking bubbly champagne as they both sat on the wooden floor, covered in a tiger-skin rug complete with tiger head. They had the television on but they were not paying much attention to it. They were paying attention to each other. Lexa was dressed in a warm pair of clothes -- a tight-fitting turtleneck sweater and some warm sweatpants. Mason was, despite the cold climate, wearing a dress shirt and slacks. He did have on a big mustard-colored jacket on. Outside, visible through the glass of the windows, the snow was pouring down heavily. A strong wind was also audible.

"Tell me about your work in LA," Lexa said to him.

"What about it?" he answered.

"You said you were a cop with the LAPD before moving to New York City and before your work here as a detective."

"If you want me to say I saw the kind of juicy and exciting crimes like those in my novels, you're not in any luck. It was pretty much all the dull, routine cop stuff. I was a uniformed cop on the beat in various parts of LA. I didn't like it much. Parts of Hollywood are really ugly to see -- prostitutes by the dozens, lots of homeless people, and drug addicts lying in the gutters. Lots of theft too. And gangs in LA are a real problem. I had my work cut out for me."

"And you hated it, right?"

I sure did. That's why I came to New York City, hoping to find --"

"The the more exciting stuff you write about in your novels."

"Yes and no. I wanted to be a hot shot detective in a city that would reward me better."

There was a silence between them and Lexa looked at Mason with a degree of admiration and fondness. She had read the manuscript to his debut novel, which was set to be published soon, and she thought he was a very gifted and intelligent writer who wrote with not only a vivid imagination so necessary for fiction, but with a degree of realism that came from his real-life experience as a cop. He was so friendly and warm. He had always been so good to her. She remembered the first time they met, at an Italian restaurant she frequented in Queens, back when Hudson had gone to Florida with the dangerous beauty, Candy Spears, unknowingly walking into a trap set for him by the Columbian drug lord Leo Mendoza and his Russian wife.

It was strange how she had not been thinking of Hudson. Normally, he would pop into her head and she'd wonder why he made her feel so hot and bothered. Now, the more time she spent with Mason, the more he grew on her.

And the more she looked at him, the nicer looking he became. His blonde hair was thinning but nevertheless he had a distinguished aura about him. A man with age and experience was an especially attractive quality. She loved his mustache, which was also blonde, and his body, which, although not chiseled and muscular like Hudson's, was a stocky body that looked healthy and strong in itself. And his blue eyes were so warm.

She noticed that he had been staring at her as well.

"Miss O'Neil, I must confess," Mason said to her, "I can't leave New York City for the reason that you are here and that I value our time together so very much. I've become very attached to you. I can't think of a better woman to pass the time with."

"Why thank you, Detective."

"I have strong feelings for you, if you know what I mean. We've been seeing each other for quite some time. Everyone on the force, including the Chief knows about us."

"I know. I just feel so awkward at times because --"

"Because we're both working together and at the same time we're a couple."

"Right."

"I never bought that whole thing about the mistake of co-workers getting together as a couple. So what if we work on the same force. We are very good together and that's that."

He was leaning closer to her and their eyes met. Lexa's heart beat faster and she could feel her legs become weak, melting almost. His masculine scent was intoxicating her and she felt his strong masculine presence within reach. He, too, felt her so close and drunk her sweet fragrance and beauty. They closed each other's eyes and she knew what was going to happen next.

He leaned in and kissed her. The kiss was passionate, long and very arousing. They had kissed before but this kiss was one that spoke of more things to come. He pulled her close with his big arm and her breasts brushed against his chest. She felt his mustard-colored jacket and it was a tad uncomfortable. The truth was, they were wearing too many clothes. The fire in the fireplace was getting hotter and hotter. And so was his kiss.

"I want to make love to you," he said to her, his voice, though a whisper, was heavy with lust.

"I'm not saying no, Detective," she said to him," I think it it's about time we made that step."

NINE

Cherry was lying on her side, for this is the position she had found most comfortable. Although Hudson wanted to be on top of her in standard missionary position, she said she did not want to lie beneath him. But neither did she want to be on top, so, naturally, they would do it lying on their sides.

Hudson was behind her, his cock erect, brushing against her virginal pussy, which had become moist. His big arms enfolded her, cupping her breasts. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to feel every sensation. Her long, dark hair was like glistening black silk, flowing gently behind her back and over her shoulders.

She had on nothing but her heels, which she said she wanted to have on during lovemaking. Hudson was gentle and desired nothing but her pleasure and did what she asked of him. She had on a pink flower in her hair.

Truth be told, Hudson felt he had never seen a more beautiful Asian girl in all his life. And the way she was poised on her side, ready to lose her virginity to him, as beautiful as any Geisha girl he had seen in a movie, he felt that this would perhaps be the most intimate and loving sexual experience he had felt in a long time. Her lovely Asian eyes, with their coy playfulness, and their Oriental enchantment, aroused his passions. But he knew he had to be careful not to frighten her.

"I want to show you how I feel," Hudson said, his fingers sliding into her pussy slowly, "tell me, does this feel good?"

"Yes," she replied and let out a moan.

Seeing how he had her in a state of ecstasy that was yet to grow, he proceeded. His fingers delved into her pussy, sliding in and out, trying to go deeper each time. She moaned and writhed slowly, feeling the first seeds of a building orgasm. Keeping her eyes closed, she held on to Hudson's thighs. Now and then she would cup the side of his face. Hudson would kiss her neck and rub his face against hers. She was getting wetter and her tight pussy felt so good. After he finished working her pussy with his fingers, he took a deep breath.

"It might hurt a bit at first, Cherry," he said to her, "because your hymen will break but it's natural. It's only your first time. I don't want to hurt you so I'll be slow and careful. You'll see, after a while, that it can feel so good."

She felt his cock sliding into her pussy, and his hugeness felt a tad uncomfortable. But she held on to a pillow next to her and readied herself for his entry. He held on to her sweet, round, tight ass. His cock fully penetrated her and drops of blood fell on to the sheets.

She let out a distinct cry of pain but she bit her lip and tried to ignore the pain. He continued to thrust into her pussy and she moaned as he did so. She opened her eyes all of a sudden. The feelings were too intense and she could not keep her eyes closed. She looked at Hudson and read in his eyes a look she had never seen before. She was herself glowing with passion and they kissed, their mouths devouring one another. She was in ecstasy as he fucked her, each thrust harder than the last, his cock going deeper and deeper.