Vice Presidential Romp

Story Info
Crystal's boss humiliates her.
1.2k words
3.22
153.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

Her tongue slowly glides up the side of my face. She is able to lick a bit of the cum off. She makes an indication of its taste when she cringes.

"Well how is Tyler," she asks as she sits down on the other bed.

"We sort of broke up," I say walking to the sink.

"Too bad," she says.

I wash my face off quickly, I don't use any soap.

"May I put my clothes on," I ask as I walk back into the room.

"You may certainly not," she says, "I want to talk to you for a few minutes more."

"Okay," I say in a nervous tone.

"Let's just say a few things were," she says before pausing, "staged."

"Staged!"

"Yes," she says wiping her face off, "the bar a couple of months ago. With Robert, you remember, don't you?"

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"The phone call you made after you checked out of that sleazy hotel," she smirks, "how you planned to black mail Robert. The pregnancy scare you set him up with."

"What are you saying," I ask, "this makes no sense."

"It will make sense," she says as she pushes me onto the bed.

She runs her hand down my sweaty body as I sit on the bed. I feel nervous as her fingers and hands probe parts of my body. Her hand finally makes it to my pussy. She sticks two fingers inside of me and furiously finger fucks me.

"Fuck," I cry out in pain, "that hurts! I can't do this now! I can't, this fucking hurts!"

"Shut the fuck up," she says while slapping me, "you brought this on yourself, you dirty whore."

"Brought what," I ask in sheer fear.

"This whole bizarre sex fantasy you wanted," she says while continuing to finger fuck me, "I can't have one of my employees involved in these kind of strange sexual encounters."

"It's none of your business who I fuck," I grunt as a second finger probes my pussy, "I can fuck whoever I want."

"Not in my company," she says before going down on me.

She licks my pussy for about a minute and fingers both my ass and pussy. I can't handle it. I want this to end; the pain in my pussy is unbearable. But she doesn't care.

"Stop," I yell as I push her off of me, "enough; leave me alone."

"You little bitch," she declares, "You just fucked yourself."

"Fuck you," I yell spitting in her face.

She then begins to choke me. She is able to manipulate me off the bed while choking me. She then forces me into the shower. She finally takes my shoes off.

"Clean up," she demands, "You stupid cunt, we have a trip to go on."

I'm able to wash out most of the cum from my face and hair. But my boss keeps watching me. She masturbates and belittles me as I wash off. She turns off the water and forces me to dry off and throws me a towel. She then makes me put on my hip-hop clothes and shoes. She escorts me out of the hotel room. She forces me to hold her hand as we go into the elevator. She kisses me and berates me as we ride to the lobby. She almost has me in tears by the time we get to the lobby. She escorts me to her new model Mercedes. She throws me in the passenger side and she drives off. She takes me to my house. I notice a box on the outside. A file sits on top of it.

"What's that," I ask as she forces me to open the door.

"Oh," she smirks, "you didn't get the memo."

"What," I ask as I unlock the door.

"Because of your extracurricular activities," she smirks while grabbing the file from the box, "I fired you, you must not have gotten the memo. Now take me to your room."

She forces me into the house. I lead her to my room. She throws me on the bed.

"Where's the strap on," she asks.

"Top drawer," I say reluctantly.

"Now get naked," she demands as she looks in my dresser.

"Yes ma'am," I say taking off my top.

She finds the first strap on that I used on Tyler. She gets completely naked and puts on the appendage. She then finds the bottle of lube and lubes the didlo up. She walks towards me on the bed. I spread my legs.

"Take you shoes off," she orders.

"No," I say in defiance, "I keep them on for everything. I don't care if I break my neck, they stay on!"

"Fine you bitch," she says while placing the well-lubed didlo in my pussy.

She fucks me nonstop for almost ten minutes. She belittles me even further. She hates my guts. She pounds and pounds away. She kisses me a few times while fucking me. The pain won't go away. I've been stretched too much. Every thrust of the dildo feels worse than the last. I want this to end. But it won't. She turns me over and fucks me in the doggy style position. I look at a picture of Tyler on the nightstand and begin to cry.

"That's right," she laughs, "cry it out!"

"Fuck you," I cry.

Upon hearing that she takes the dildo out of my pussy and then slides it into my ass. She does it with little care. I'm afraid she might rip something. She fucks me so hard. My body reacts to the pain and tries to push out the dildo. But she keeps ramming me with it like there is no tomorrow. I cry even louder, but my pleas are met with no sympathy.

"Let's see here," she smirks as I hear some papers bunching together.

"What," I cry.

"This file contains a few things about you and Tyler," she laughs.

"What," I cry out in agony.

She continues to fuck me harder and harder. She finally gets tired and pulls out of me. She pushes me off of her and my head hits the headrest. I continue to cry as she starts to read the file.

"Crystal," she says before reading off my last name, "born to Jack and Shelia."

"Huh," I exhale.

"Tyler," she starts, "also born to Jack and Shelia two years later. Adopted at birth."

"What," I say in disbelief, "what are you saying."

"You've been fucking your brother," she laughs, "aside from the gangbang, the pregnancy scare, this is the real reason you're shit canned. I already had your desk cleaned out, that's your box. You are a disgrace. I can't believe I hired you."

"Fuck you," I yell as she takes off the strap on and puts on her clothes.

She throws the strap on at me and I catch it. She then walks out of the room. I lie in bed letting the news sink in. I finally limp off the bed and into the shower. I stand in the shower for almost an hour and cry. I get out and limp back to the bed. I sit and think. And think. And think. I love Tyler! I love my brother Tyler! I want him, my own flesh and blood. I don't care; I love him.

To be concluded in... My Wife My Sister, My Husband My Brother

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers