Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

All this contact with naked female flesh was taking it's toll on my equipment. I was erect all the time when I was massaging and semi-stiff the rest of the time. My balls ached like they had been kicked. I just had to come. This plump cunt was milking me. No-one would know, I could whip the condom off and hide it afterwards. But Karen would be furious. Supposing there was someone waiting who wanted a come-shot show?

My client solved my problem, without warning she came again herself, jerking as though she was having a fit, and squirting me from her clenching hole. Saved!

In fact, I had no more punters that day, and alone in bed the night, had to relieve the pressure with my own hand. In the slightly guilty afterglow which often follows masturbation, I could not resist a wry smile. I was being paid to fuck women, but reduced to having to wank myself off.

The following Thursday, when I finished with my last client, it was late. The receptionist, Shelly, was gone. Karen was sitting on the waiting room sofa.

"Hi Hon, how's it going?" She queried.

I sat down beside her. "Okay I suppose." I replied.

"But?"

"But I'm not making much money."

It was true. Each time he left, Hugo folded himself into a new-ish Porsche, as black and shiny as he was, while I took a bus home.

"Then you're doing something wrong, tell me how you go about things. In detail."

I ran through my standard procedure. When I got to the bit where the client was on the couch, Karen stopped me.

"At what point do you strip?"

"When and if she asks for extras." I replied.

She shook her head and said. "Ever heard of advertising?"

She continued; "Take the shirt off as soon as you join her in the room, then, when she turns onto her face, lose the shorts. When she turns back again, she can see what's on offer. They come here for cock. The can wank themselves if that's all they want. Put yourself in her position. She is naked, just had her back rubbed by a good looking man and turns over to see him also naked, hard and available. Could you resist?"

I had been a bit naïve, I could see how it would work.

"Do it." Said Karen. "You'll double you earnings."

I nodded. "There is something else." I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"The 'no come rule.' At the end of a shift, my gonads feel like cannonballs."

This also was true. In five days work I had only come once. A woman wanted me to come in her mouth. Apart from that it was do-it-yourself.

"That might also change." Replied Karen. "But otherwise you will have to resort to good old Onanism. Do you ache now?"

"Oh yes." Said I.

"Come here," she said, "I'll see what I can do."

I stripped off the 'uniform, and stood before her, naked and fully erect. She cradled my balls with her left hand and took my shaft in her right, stroking gently. Then she leaned forward, licked the tear from my tip, opened her mouth wide and engulfed my length in one smooth movement, her bright red lips nuzzling my pubic bone.

She was very expert and had me boiling over into her throat in no time. She swallowed the lot, licked her lips and looked up at me.

"A good source of protein, so I'm told." She smiled.

I dressed and she showed me out.

"And by the way," she added as a parting shot, "shave your pubes, you'll look bigger."

That night, I did as I was told and removed my chest hair too, using hair removal cream. When she turned onto her back, my first client the next day was treated to a naked body and a stiff, ready prick. It worked. She grabbed it and fed it into her mouth, then had me fuck her all ways.

Four of my five punters that day had 'extras' It did not work with everyone, some were satisfied with a good clit-rub, but my income rocketed. That same day, I also found a pleasant solution to relieving ball pressure.

Again I had a late finish. Shelly was waiting to lock up. I was in severe need, I had to come and now.

"Give me five minutes," I begged, "Five finger exercise required."

Shelly grinned. "Usual problem," she said, "I'll do it if you'd like."

She was offering to relieve me of my pent-up spunk!

I hastily accepted and quickly removed my kit. Shelly stood alongside me, to my right. She put her left arm around my waist, wrapped her cool fingers around my shaft and gave me an expert wank, which soon had me spurting six feet across the room. She cleaned it up with tissues while I dressed.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

"No thanks." She replied. "I'm a married woman, I don't go out with other men."

"But you've just..."

"I love my husband," She explained, "but I love spunk as well. I love to see a man come. So powerful. I like it on me as well, but my husband likes to come inside me. Only when I have my period do I get to watch him spurt, so I have to indulge my fetish elsewhere. I don't see it as infidelity. I've already done Hugo, you shot further than he did" And she winked.

I was learning a lot about women!

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12