Vice Versa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that, Paul? I do not know. I will ask. He wants to know if we would like to join him for a drink at his local pub. He has some friends that he wants you to meet."

"Oh, god, I am going to do it, again. I will be sucking cock, all night," she said. "How many?" I did not know but temptingly showed her with my hands spread apart that they had big cocks. "I should not be doing this. I am liking it too much," she debated, with her hand wiggling inside of her panties. "Tell him yes."

Karen did not wear panties underneath a short skirt, and her nipples protruded in a satin blouse. I rubbed her pussy on the way and made her hornier for Paul. I wanted Karen to be ripe and ready for what was to come, and come.

I told her that she could do whatever she wanted tonight. I was turning her matrimonial reins over to Paul and just going to watch. Karen said she might be very naughty and do things that maybe I should not see. I said that she could act like a whore for him. I understood that she must do whatever he asks. I would have no objections. There would be no regrets, and we could forget it ever happened, if it did not work out. She agreed and gave me a kiss.

"Are you feeling horny tonight, honey? I know it is that time of the month when you are climbing up the walls to have sex. Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Oh, god, I am so hot. Do I look over anxious? Maybe we should turn around and go back home. No, we cannot, because Paul is expecting me. I am horny. I hope you will not be angry, for I am liable to do anything this night," she rambled.

"Remember that I said to be as naughty as you want tonight. That is if you wanted to blow other men for Paul. You are the best at sucking cock. Maybe, after you quench your thirst, we could ask Paul to come back to our home and spend the night. I know that he wants to fuck you with his big cock."

"Oh, Bob, yes baby, I want that so much. His cock is going to be in my pussy, all night."

Paul met us outside of the saloon, and jumped into the back seat of our car. He asked for a few minutes to be alone with my wife. She hurried to get next to him. Karen opened his slacks and pulled out his big dick. She pumped on it and kneaded his balls. She told Paul that she masturbated three times today while thinking about him and his cock. I wanted to watch her blow Paul, but he told me to go inside and that the drinks were on him. I was not yet in the door, as my wife's head went down on his cock.

It was a small place, no waitress, with all men. They were being boisterous and loud, until Karen walked in and got everyone's attention. There were cat calls with comments about her nice tits and ass. They thought she was with Paul, because she sat next to him. No one knew that I was her husband, and I liked it better that way. We sat in a booth at the back, and it was a good spot to do what Paul planned.

His silver tongue began with an appetizer. "They are all looking at you, Karen. They think you are sexy and hot," Paul said. "How about teasing them a little? Maybe put on a show. You can start by opening your blouse."

"Yes, Paul, tell me what to do," she said.

She opened her blouse and exposed her breasts in a bar full of men. Karen lifted them and licked her nipples. Seeing there was no intervention by the proprietor, Paul told Karen to sit on the table and open her legs. Everyone gasped. Her pussy was very wet. He wanted her to play with herself in front of everyone. Karen was an exhibitionist at heart, and she shivered in an orgasm at first touch on her pink-shining clit. Her pussy came again with her fingers inside and the crowd rooting her on. She sat in a puddle of cum that dripped off the table. Paul had to tell her to stop.

"You are a bad girl, Karen. You made all of their cocks get hard. Now you will have to blow them. It is time for another feeding, my dear," he said. Karen was shaking with excitement.

Paul waved for the first two lucky recipients to come to our booth. He nodded for me to take a hike, while he introduced Karen to them. They sat at her sides, and after a few minutes of chatting, made out with my wife. Their cocks were fairly large, and Karen took hold of both of them, as soon as they whipped them out.

I stood at the bar and watched Paul orchestrate the event. Karen jerked on their cocks, before she chose which one to blow first. She bent to her left and put her lips on a stranger's cock. Everybody could see her head bobbing on his dick. It was only three minutes, before she bent to the right. My wife blew both men and swallowed their cum. Two others came to sit, but the bartender suggested they take their act into the back room where there was a couch. I could not see what was happening, but I knew my wife was in there blowing them.

Paul kept calling for new men. Two or three at a time were getting their cocks jerked and sucked by my wife. I saw numbers nine and ten go in, before Paul came out for a drink. I was not being able to watch and told Paul that I wanted to leave. He agreed and said it was enough for tonight, as if there will be more times that she will be blowing other men for him. He went to tell her but came back to say that Karen was really getting into this. She was not done yet with blowing these last two men, and she hoped that I would not mind if she took them home.

"Let's go back to your house and have some more fun," he said. "Wait until you see the size of their cocks. Our Karen is doing her best stuff for them. She wants to blow them some more. This way, Bob, you could watch and jack off. I know you are dying to do that."

He was right. My dick had been hard all day. We left the bar, but Karen rode with Paul and the two men. I saw their heads, until Karen's went below the seat. I jerked on my dick, while in the car ahead of me, my wife was blowing other men.

When we got to our house, I asked Karen if she was all right. She said yes, as if it was no biggie that she blew close to a dozen men during the course of the day. I asked if she fucked for any of them.

"Not yet, Bob, but I promised Paul that I would do it for him and his friends."

"Are you serious? Do you want to fuck all three of them? You will not be able to walk for a week," I said.

"Please do not be mad at me, but my pussy needs their big dicks. You said that I could do whatever I want tonight. I want to do it with them. I want Paul and them to fuck me, all night long."

I reminded her that she was not on the pill. She just nodded with no solution, which meant it was come what may. I shook my head but still had myself psyched up to watch her fuck these men.

She changed her clothes to a sexy, see-through negligee with nothing on underneath. She looked as hot as could be. Paul told Karen to sit between his friends on the couch. He told me to sit in the corner, and if he heard anything from over there, it had better be me fucking the plant.

The two men were already shirtless and making out with Karen. They were kissing and fondling her breasts. She was feeling their muscles and running her hands over their chiseled pecs. They played with her tits and pussy, while she stroked their cocks. One man's cock had to be ten inches long, and the other dude had a very thick dick that she could not get her hand around. I had mine out and jerked on it slow.

"Are you excited now, Karen?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I am very excited," she said.

"Let's go into the bedroom, shall we?" Paul suggested, but he put his hand on my chest and stopped me dead in my tracks. "Sorry, not you, Bob, she does not want you to watch. Isn't that what you said, Karen? That you did not want your husband to see you getting dirty with us."

She nodded, without a glance to me, and pulled Paul by the hand into the bedroom. The others followed and closed the door.

"We are going to fuck you good. You waited a long time for this, haven't you, Karen? Everyday, you had to play with yourself to get off. Your husband cannot satisfy your needs, so you have to fuck for other men. You want to be another man's dirty, little whore," Paul said.

"Oh, please, fuck me now. I want to feel your big cocks inside of my pussy, so bad."

I listened at the door and jerked on my dick. I wanted to watch. Paul went first. Karen had an orgasm upon penetration of his cock. Paul said she was creaming already, on just the head of his dick. She was begging him to push it all of the way in. She screamed when he thrust the full length of his hard cock inside. Two more times she came, before Paul said that he was going to shoot into my wife's hot pussy. Paul then obliged his friends and told them to have-at-her, the best they could. He said to fuck her good and hard.

"Let's see how many times we could make her come," Paul said.

He then surprised me and opened the bedroom door. He saw me standing there with my dripping dick in my hand, and laughed. He told me to get them some beer out of the fridge. I got a glimpse into the bedroom and saw Karen on her knees sucking on one cock while the other fellow was fucking her from behind. It was her favorite position, and I could hear her screams from the kitchen. She came even more with them switching places at Paul's request. I never saw her come this much and did not doubt that calling her a nymphomaniac was fair. She was insatiable, tonight.

When I brought the beer, I saw Karen on her back with the man who had the fat cock on top of her. She had her legs wrapped around him and humped hard to his every powerful stroke. Her pussy stretched to extreme. I watched her come and saw her pussy coat his big cock with its frothy cream. He shot a fertile load of his cum into my wife. Karen's other lover fed her his long cock. His cum seeped out of her lips.

Paul said thanks for the brews and that they would be awhile, maybe all night. He said to find out the score of the game for he had placed a bet. His team was winning, and it was his turn again to fuck my wife.

I was getting nervous. She went over-the-top. Karen was not screaming anymore and just moaning instead. They fucked my wife for over three hours until their cocks went ineffectively limp. They had enough and left. I saw her entire body covered with spatters of shining cum, before she wobbled into the shower. Her pussy lips were swollen and red. Karen did not want to talk about it that night. They soaked the mattress, so I slept on the couch. The next morning, I told her that I did not like what happened and asked that be a one-time thing. She said okay.

The very next evening, Paul was back. He was by himself that time. I told her to inform him that it was over. Karen went out to tell him before he came in. I saw her standing next to his car talking to him. Paul opened his pants and showed my wife his cock. He was wagging it and enticing her to have it, again. She circled the car and got in. Karen wrapped her hands around the thick shaft, and a minute later, her head was bobbing on his big dick. Paul saw me looking out of the window, and the rotten bastard gave me the finger with a wide-mocking grin.

He drove away with my wife still sucking on his cock. I thought they were going around the block and coming back as soon as he filled her mouth with his cum. Not that I was watching the clock, but it was four hours, fourteen minutes, and me hoping to get seconds, before she returned. My wife was in a daze. Karen could barely walk, and her kneecaps were bright red. She carried her bra and panties in her hand. I saw her hair and face crusted with remnants of dried cum. She went directly into the bathroom and soaked in the tub.

I asked how many men Paul made her service tonight. Karen said there were eight. Paul took her to the same bar, but she had only one drink. He told her to sit in a booth and jerk off a couple of his friends. She then was in the backroom and blowing them. Paul kept sending in men. It was just blowjobs at the bar, but Paul and a man with a very big cock took turns fucking her in the back seat of his car. Once that started, she could not stop.

My wife spent the whole time sucking and fucking that night. I told her this had to cease, and I would leave her if she got pregnant by them. She cried and promised that was the end.

The next morning, I called Paul and told him to stay away from my wife. He said that whatever I say was all right with him, but he doubted if Karen could stop wanting his cock and those of his friends. I did not want him encouraging her, and he said okay.

Three weeks went by, and my wife seemed to be over Paul and his well-hung associates. She somehow lost her passion for them. I was glad when she got her period, but I sort of missed the excitement of her having an affair. In the meantime, Karen mentioned that her mother and stepfather are flying in from Nevada, and she asked if they could stay with us for the next two weeks. I said okay.

12