Vice Versa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

"It's not always like that. I don't know why. Sometimes it's just like, Ohhhhh."

I kissed her so that she could taste herself.

"Do you taste yourself when you masturbate?" I asked.

She turned her face away again and nodded.

"Do it now, while I watch"

She hesitated, then rolled onto her back. I positioned myself for the best view, and settled down to see the show. She had an Ohhhhh orgasm, this time, and clamped her legs together as she came, cutting off my view. Then she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked them. She then put her fingers back to collect more, glazed her nipples with it and invited me to suck it off. As I said. Fast learner.

"I can taste me there too." I said.

"I want to taste you properly." Again the hesitation. "I want you to come in my mouth."

I nodded my approval. Who wouldn't?

"What should I do with it when you come?"

"With my spunk?"

"Yes, your... spunk."

"Two choices, spit it out or swallow it. It will do no harm. Some people say it's nutritious."

She bent over me again, this time I could let go. Oh! How good she was with her mouth. When I felt the rush, I warned her that it was coming. She sensed it, pulled back so that just the tip was in her mouth, and collected my offering on her tongue. She sat up and opened her mouth, showing me the thick goo on her teeth. Then she closed her mouth and gulped it down.

"Salty." She said.

I went down on her again, this time on her back, spreadeagled. I brought her to the brink many times before I finally let her come, by sucking hard on her clit. This time it was a big one. I thought that she would pass out.

It was time for more fucking, I turned her onto all fours and slipped easily into her oily passage, I used her hard until I was close to coming, then reached round to finish her with my fingers. We fucked in every position, she could not get enough. I had to come once more. It would probably be my last I told her. She decided that she wanted to see it again.

"Will you wank onto my tits? She asked.

If she was expecting a power shower like the one she had witnessed in the parlour, she was disapointed. But she did not say so. But I didn't do too badly, there was enough to give her lovely tits a thin coating. She scooped it up and licked it from her fingers. I licked up what was left. Then we fell asleep.

I woke up during the night with a mighty erection. We were sleeping in the 'spoons' position, with me behind. I reached forward and slipped it into her wet gash. She woke up and pushed appreciatively back to counter my thrusts. I think I came again. Perhaps not. I was knackered.

I woke up again at five a.m. I dressed and left. I wrote my private number on the thoughtfully provided notepad, along with the note;

"Call me when you're ready for the next lesson. I don't want to be paid. I'm enjoying it too much."

I climbed into one of the ever present taxis and headed home. I was sad. Sad because I knew that I loved her but she could never be mine. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, she was putty in my hands. But I could never become her equal. Who would marry a prostitute? An ex-prostitute perhaps. I would have to find another way to make a living. But then it would probably too late. I would have to make the most of what I had. I was not going to let some other lucky sod become her trainer.

***

Two agonising weeks passed. On Tuesday afternoon of the second week, my home 'phone rang. I had been working that morning. It was Jenny.

"I've just been speaking to your receptionist. She said that you were not available for outcalls this week. I even remembered to ask for you by your nom-de-penis. What's going on?"

"I was working this morning. They will not book outcalls on an in-parlour day. You should have called me."

"Well I'm calling you now. Do you want to meet again tomorrow?"

"Same place?"

"Yes."

"Same time?"

"Yes."

"I'll be there. Oh, your 'films', are they tape or DVD?"

"DVD."

"Bring one with you."

"Alright. See you tommorrow."

I had noticed that the TV in the hotel had a DVD slot in it. We could look at the film together and see what she wanted to try. I hoped that she had chosen a seriously hardcore film!

Wednesday dragged. I found it difficult to concentrate on the pale, doughy bodies offered for my ministration. Fortunately, none of them wanted me to come for them. I was able to save it for Jenny. I was in the bar ten minutes early, scrutinising the hotel lobby for her to appear.

My heart skipped several beats when she did. This time she was wearing a skirt and blouse, with a loose fitting jacket over it. I went to meet her and we kissed and headed for the restaurant. Same discreet table as last time. She removed her jacket, pushing out her chest to show stiff nipples forming little tents in the white blouse. No bra. She hung the jacket on the chair back and sat down.

We chatted, small talk until the starter arrived. I asked her about the now absent spectacles. She replied;

"They are plain glass, I don't need them. People take me more seriously when I wear them."

She paused, then leaned forward and said;

"How many women have you fucked today?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"No, just curious. I want to know all the spicy details."

"It would be unprofessional."

"I don't want names, just the juicy stuff."

So I told her. Spicing it up a little. There had been four. All had wanted penetration and oral. This took us right through the starter and the main course, the waiter whisked away the plates promising to return with the desert menu. As he walked away, Jenny leaned forward and said;

"Do you come inside them?"

"No. There would be no point. I can come on them, or in their mouths, but to come inside them would be a waste. I always wear a condom and even if I didn't, a woman can't feel the stuff spurt."

She thought about it.

"I can," she said, "every time."

She sipped her wine.

"Is your cock stiff?"

"Like an iron bar. Is your cunt wet?"

"Sopping. So are my knickers."

The waiter brought the desert menus.

"Shall we skip desert?" She asked.

I looked up at the waiter and said;

"Just coffee."

He went off to get it. I leaned forward and whispered;

"What colour are they?"

"Black."

"Stockings?"

She nodded and added;

"But no bra."

"I noticed. I'm going to fuck you fully dressed. Bend you over, lift up your skirt, pull down your knickers and fuck you standing. Touch yourself. Show me how wet you are."

"What! Here?"

"Yes. Wank for me."

She looked around the room and then put both hands beneath the table. I could tell from her movements that she was doing it. We were interupted by the arrival of the coffee. She stopped the movements but her hands stayed hidden. She went back to work as soon as the waiter left. Soon she gasped and shook as her crisis came. Luckily it was an 'Ohhhh' orgasm. Somebody would have called an ambulance had it been a 'Vesuvius' orgasm! She gave me the sticky fingers to suck clean.

"Yor turn." She grinned. "Get it out."

I struggled to free my boner from the confines of my clothes, but got it free and moved my hand slowly up and down.

"Is it out?" She demanded.

I nodded. She looked around. The tables closest to us were empty. It was still early for dining. She carefully folded her napkin and slipped down under the table. Seconds later, she took my shaft in her left hand and placed her lips over my straining knob.

Shock and delight. I had never experienced this. I could not control the rush of spunk, up my shaft and into her mouth. She stayed in place until every drop was spent, then climbed back into her seat. She leaned forward and parted her lips. The stuff was still in her mouth. She tilted her head back and swallowed. I could almost see the stuff slide down her throat. She licked her lips, finished her coffee, stood up and said;

"Ready?"

I was not. My still stiff prong was sticking out from my flys. Much to her amusement I had to wrestle to get it concealed.

***

In the lift, I slipped my hand inside the blouse and fondled her tits as she kissed me.

In the room, she pulled the sofa away from the wall, leaned forward holding the back and said;

"Well? Are you as good as your word."

I moved behind her and pulled the skirt up to her waist, then, kneeling, slipped the knickers (And they were wet.) down so they caught on her stocking tops. I parted her legs slightly to stop the knickers sliding right down, kissed each lovely buttock in turn, pulled down my pants and shorts and guided my quim-seeking missile to it's target. She was tight in this position. I drove home in one slow steady thrust. I held still, savouring her heat around my shaft, but she wanted movement, she pushed back at me. She was gagging for it. So I gave it to her. In long deep strokes. I entertained myself with her swinging tits for a while, but decided that I would not come again so soon, so I moved both hands to her mound and frigged her bud until she squealed out another orgasm.

We stripped and moved the action to the bed. For long, delicious minutes it was just kissing and caressing. Then, when we could wait no longer, the fucking began. All angles were tried until finally I was deep inside her in the doggy position. One of my favourites and, so it seemed, one of hers too. I had been hard and inside her for so long that I just had to come, or my balls would burst. She sensed my iminent release, looked back over her shoulder and said;

"Spray it on my bum and my back."

I pulled out and with a few quick strokes of my hand, obiged. With gratitude.

She fell forward onto the bed, streaked from arsehole to neck with shining grey-white strands.

"Mistake." She said. "I can't lick it off from there."

I used my own tongue to transfer the stuff to her, scooping up a tongufull, then reaching for her mouth to transfer it with kisses. She had developed a taste for it. She was still on her front, legs still parted from our fuck-position. A small amount of my come was in the groove of her buttocks, trickling slowly down to her anus. She jumped when I collected this last drop. I decided to move her lessons on to the next level and pushed my pointed tongue into the rose-brown puckered hole.

"Ohhhh." She breathed, that's fantastic. Don't ever stop."

I licked, kissed and probed into this taboo place and wondered if she was ready to take something much bigger. But before I could make the move, she said;

"You're going to have to stop. I need to pee."

"Can I watch." I asked.

She considered my proposal, the said;

"You, Adrian whatever-your-name-is, are a pervert... Yes, alright."

We made our way into the bathroom.

"Squat down in the shower," I suggested, "I won't see in if you sit on the loo."

She obliged. I marvelled at the thin golden stream wich flowed out of the now familiar hole. She squeezed out the last drops and stood.

"Happy now?

I nodded.

"Your turn then. Let me hold you while you do it."

"I can't pee with a stiffy!" I protested.

"Try."

She took hold of it.

"It won't go soft if you hold it." I ventured. "Go away and I'll call you when, or if, it's soft."

She did. I concentrated hard until the hydraulics returned to water mode, the called her back. She held it and sprayed it about, giggling, until I was drained. I was now bone hard again.

"It's a pity the other stuff is not so plentiful." She quipped.

She turned the shower on to rise away the urine. I pushed her under the water jets and kissed her.

"Time for some shower sex." I explained.

We washed each other, her tits and my prick getting special attention. I then knelt in front of her and sucked her off with the warm water streaming over us. She had a little 'Ohhhh' come.

We dried each other and retuned to the bed.

"Run your film," I suggested. "show me your favourite bits."

She produced the disc from her bag and I slotted it into the TV, handing her the remote control. It was pretty standard stuff. She muted the 'grunt and groan' of the sound track.

"I don't really have a favourite bit," Said Jenny. "I bought it to see what it was about."

There was a foursome on screen, a black couple and a white couple. They went through the usual routine, then changed partners.

"Are black men really bigger than white? Jenny asked.

"Apparently not, statistically. You have to remember that the men in these films are not chosen for their acting abilty, but for size and coming power. Mind you, do you remember seeing Hugo at the parlour when we first met?"

She nodded.

"His is a monster."

The monster black cock on film was being forced into the tight arsehole of the white woman, Jenny turned the sound up so that we could hear her yell.

"That must hurt." Said Jenny.

"It does." I replied.

Jenny stopped the film.

"You've done it!" She said. "You've had another man's cock up your bum?

I should not have responded to her first comment. Now it was my turn to blush.

"Yes. Once. And yes it hurt. It did no damage though. Look at her, or them."

The women on screen were now both being anally stuffed full of large, stiff man-meat.

"It's just a matter of getting used to it. Do you want to try?"

She thought for a while, the on-screen screams from the women were now of delight, not pain. "Harder, harder." Went the dialogue.

"I do." Said Jenny. "Right now, but go easy. You're not exactly small in that department. You must be half as long again and twice as thick as Alex, but it feels good inside my... my cunt."

She switched off the film. I had a tube of lubricant in my jacket pocket, in case this moment arrived. Jenny asumed the position. I put a generous helping of lube onto her offered sphincter and placed my tip against the tiny hole, pressing gently. I pushed and the tip popped in. Jenny gave a little squeal. I made very slow movements, gaining depth with each forward push. She began to push back. Soon I was as far in as I was ever going to be.

"Are you alright? I asked.

"It's fantastic." She said. It doesn't really hurt, I just feel so full!"

I pulled back and began to fuck her virgin arse. She loved it!

"Don't stop. She commanded. "Go harder, deeper, it's out of this world."

So I banged into her as fast and hard as I could, her slim little arse stretching to accommodate my thick tool. She came. A big one. A 'Vesuvius.' She fell forward, dislodging me. When she came round, She said;

"Do it again. I had no idea it could feel so good."

So I did. I had to stop before I lost my load, so I made her come again with my tongue up her arsehole as far as I could get.

"Now I know why some men prefer men." She marvelled. "Thank you."

We had a break for drinks, orange juice. Then Jenny turned the film on again. The two on-screen studs had turned their attention toward the black girl. She was astride the white man, who was pounding up into her dark pink twat. The black man was thrusting his cock into her mouth. He then disisted from that and positioned himself so that he could penetrate the unstuffed other hole. Her arse. The white girl slid under the black one and presented her cunt for sucking. The white girl then received the same treatment before the scene changed to the come shot, both men spilling the white stuff onto the faces, tits and into the open mouths of the two girls. The film ended with the girls licking the come from each others bodies, then going into a torrid lesbian sixty-nine while the men looked on.

"What's your, er, Hugo like?"

I could guess what was coming next.

I replied; "He's alright. A gentle giant. Cultured, well educated. His English is not good, he comes from a French-speaking part of Africa. But our punters don't pay us for conversation, so it matters little."

"On parle Français." She said.

Of course she did. I should have guessed.

"Could you organise him for me? Enquired Jenny.

"Hugo. Yes. In the parlour or here?"

"Here."

"You will have to pay him. And he will probably insist on being rubbered-up."

"I'm going to pay you. And I want you here too. I want you both at the same time."

There was a little argument about her wanting to pay me.

"There are men who would pay a thousand a night for what we do together. I am doing it for free and that's that."

She shrugged.

"Try to get him for two weeks time. Just for a couple of hours. No dinner. And two weeks after that, I would like a girl. And you as well of course. Can you arrange that?"

I said that I could.

She went on; "I'd like to watch you being buggered. Can you arrange that?"

"I could, but it will never happen." I replied.

"Three hundred for each of you?" She asked.

"Three hundred for Hugo, not for me. A sort of 'buy one ,get one free' deal."

"She laughed. "But 'the house' must take a cut, how much is that?"

"Twenty-five per cent."

She pursed her lips. "That's a lot. Let me at least pay your sevent-five."

We agreed on that.

I wish that she had not brought the film. What had been a hugely enjoyable all-night fucking session, had turned into a market place. I sulked for a while.

"Come on," she said, "fuck me again, you on top, like proper lovers. And I want to feel you come inside me."

I left her asleep and crawled into a taxi. When I dipped into my pocket to pay the taxi, I found £200 in my pocket. Why do women always have to have the last word?

I was on mornings on the day, two weeks later, for when Jenny had requested the threesome. And Karen was manning reception, Shelly was away on holiday. I magaged to persuade Karen that Jenny would only pay for the threesome if I was involved. Hugo was on his rest week anyway. It meant £150 in Karen's hand, so she agreed.

"If I get any complaints the next day," she said, "there will be trouble."

So I met Jenny as usual two weeks later and we dined together. Hugo was expected at 8 p.m. We skipped starters. She was very quiet and thoughtful. During main course, she asked;

"What was your score for today?"

I smiled. "Three. Three sucks, three fucks."

"How many comes?"

"One."

"Where?"

"In her mouth."

She raised her eyebrows. "Naughty! You should save it all for me."

"Plenty for everybody." I quipped. "And there will be a generous donation from Hugo."

She laughed. "You make it sound like horse trading."

And really. It was. I tried to steer her back to more pleasnt thinking.

"What colour are they today?" I asked.

"White. Virginal white. And yes, wet." She replied

"I want to fuck you, right now" I said softly.

She laid down her knife and fork and folded her knapkin. She always did that, knowing full well that it would be put straight into the laundry basket.

I stood and simply left mine on the table. We headed for the lift.

She had moved the sofa already, in anticipation of our fully dressed, stand up coupling. She assumed the position. I lifted her skirt, lowered her knickers, took out my erection and felt for her cunt. She was hairless, she had shaved!

"Not there." She protested. "In the back. Use your lube-ey stuff first."

I did as asked, oiling her anal pucker and preparing it with two fingers, before sliding in to her.

"Hard and fast," she ordered, and let me feel you spurt."

It was over very quickly. She went to the bathroom to clean up.

"That should prepare it for Hugo." She said as she retuned.

"You're not going to take him up your arse!" I marvelled.

She grinned back. "If it will fit."

She briefed me on what she wanted doing to her. "So that there is no misunderstanding."

I reminded her to use my working name, not 'Adrian'. In fact she used neither, nor did she call Hugo by name. She would just point to one of us and say;

"You. Lick me."

Or whatever she wanted. She was in total control

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers