Vice Versa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

Hugo was in the bar, as arranged. I introduced them and she shook his hand. Aparently unconcerned at the thought of his great cunt-stretcher entering her every hole. We trooped silently to the room. We undressed. She appraised Hugo's equipment and nodded, then lay face down on the bed.

We were to carry out the standard two-man massage, exept that Hugo and I had to kneel on the bed, it being much wider that a massage couch. When she turned over, we laid, one on each side. Hugo spread her and I did the wanking, each sucking a tit. She had one of her more spectacular orgasms, we had to hold her down. Hugo looked across at me questioningly, his eyes like saucers. I simply grinned.

Phase two was for me to mount her, missionary position. Hugo ofered his cudgel to her lips. She took it in her hand and carefully streched her lips around it. He pushed in while I pulled out, setting up a perfect fucking rythem. I supported my weight on my arms, so that I could see Hugo's cock sliding in and out. She held onto the shaft, to limit his penetration, but she took a good proportion of it. Eventually, she released him and ordered a change of position.

She went onto all fours and instructed Hugo to enter her from behind. In her cunt. I was relegated to the role of spectator while Hugo reamed her. Spectacular! Whe she was ready, she ordered him out and instructed me to bugger her in the same, doggy position. I knew that I was simply the warm up act. Hugo was the main feature.

She told me to stop and for Hugo to take my place, still in the kneeling position, so I was able to watch her tight hole distend to accept the beast. She took it all in, right up to Hugo's balls. It happened slowly, but to my amazement, she took it.

"Now fuck it." She commanded.

I thought that he would split her, but he pounded away until she came again. She staggered to the bathroom, stayed there for a full ten minutes, the reapeared, looking radiant. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. She pointed to me.

"Suck me." She said.

I sucked, she came.

"Now you." Indicating Hugo.

He sucked, she came again.

Next, she mounted Hugo, sinking right down onto his rigid prong. She turned to me and told me to;

"Stick your's up my bum. Gently."

So we double fucked her. She came again.

She orderd me out of her arse and into the other end of her digestive system.

"Come in my mouth." She instructed.

I blasted what felt like a prize-winning amount of spunk into her greedy mouth and she swallowed all of it. She detached herself form Hugo's anchor post and told him to stand, then knelt at his feet.

"Now you. Come in my mouth."

And she once again engaged the black snake. Hugo also, was ready for a come. When he came, she gagged on it, coughing and spluttering his seed onto the hotel room carpet.

Bathroom again. This time she emerged wearing a bathrobe, went to her handbag and counted out Hugo's £300. She turned to me.

"You stay." She said.

Then she showed Hugo out.

She disapeared into the bathroom once more. This time I heard the shower running. I remade the bed and climbed beneath the duvet to wait. I was not convinced that I had done the right thing by introducing a third party into our relationship. What had just taken place seemed clinical, slightly sordid. I could not help though, marvelling at the change in this lovely woman, from a timid wallflower, who had been repulsed by the sight of my nude body, to the nympho who had demanded to be fucked up the arse by what may well have been the biggest, blackest cock in England.

Jenny emerged in the bathrobe, which she removed and slipped naked into bed beside me, laying on her back. She was fresh and fragrant from the shower. I tuned towards her and but my arm across her waist.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes. I think so." She replied. "A bit sore though."

She turned to face me.

"Just hold me." She whispered.

I wrapped my arms lovingly around this wonderful package of female pulchritude, savouring the moment. My prick began to stiffen again at the contact.

"Hugo's not that much bigger than you, is he?" She murmered into my chest.

"I suppose not, in absolute terms, but a little goes a long way in that area." I replied.

Hugo was probably less than an inch longer than my offering, and a bit thicker. But we had never measured our respective members.

"He hurt me a bit. I thik perhaps that he's too much for me."

I was releived.

"You don't want a repeat performance then?"

She shook her head. "I think perhaps sex is best with two players."

I had to agree. "Shall I not arrange anything for next time then?"

She pulled away and looked at me. "What do you mean."

"The threesome with another woman." I explained.

"Oh, that." She said. "Yes. I want to try it. For all I know, I might be a lesbian. And at least I won't have my insides re-arranged"

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I awoke several hours later with pins and needles in the arm under her. I gently extracted it and decided that I needed to pee. She was awake when I returned, lying on her back. I lay alongside and plced my arm across her again, this time cupping a lovely tit.

"Make love to me." She asked. "Not 'fucking'. Let's make love."

I went to mount her, then had a better idea.

"Lift your legs right up."

She obliged. I placed myself under her bottom and had her lower her legs around me. I parted her thighs and guided my prick into her from underneath. Then moved away so that I was lying at right angles to her body, forming a 'T', she on her back, me on my side. Only our genital regions were in contact. In this position, I began to thrust gently up into her and was able to stroke her clit at the same time.

She came. An 'Ohhh' come. And at the same time, I released my last reserves of semen into her.

***

I was one my 'free' week a fortnight later, so no argument from Karen. I arrange for Chelsea to meet us at eight, in the hotel bar. By now, I had met several of the girls from Karen's more conventional fuck parlour. Chelsea was the one I would have chosen if I was a male punter. Good looking, good company and a good fuck.

I met Jenny as usual, at seven and we dined together.

"Red." She said, without being asked. "But no 'hors d'oevres' tonight. I want to see you with her first."

We met Chelsea as arranged and went up to the room. Behind Chelsea's back, Jenny mouthed;

"Good choice."

As I well knew.

Jenny wanted the two person massage, as I had expected. I had pre-arranged that I would do the labia spreading and Chelsea would do the clit-massage. Jenny had an 'Ohhh' come. She sat up on the bed.

"I want you to lick her," she said. Then nodding at Chelsea, "then you suck him."

I bent willingly to my task, Jenny watched very closely as I tongued Chelseas wet hole, licked her long, pink inner lips and sucked on her clit. Chelsea came, I think genuinely, no faking. Jenny then kissed me on the mouth, no doubt to taste Chelsea's juice before committing herself to tasting it straight from the source.

I then lay on my back while Chelsea went to work on my quivering erection. Chelsea could easily be the captain of an England Olympic cock sucking team. She was quite brilliant at it. I survived the treatment without disgracing myself. Jenny then had Chelsea mount me and ride me. Jenny herself rolled the durex onto my prick, using her mouth. We had to go through the positions until Jenny had drunk her voyeuristic fill.

"Now suck me, both of you. You first." Nodding at me.

I went between her widespread thighs to feast on this, now familiar, sweet exotic fruit. Jenny signalled the switchover and Chelsea immediately took my place. I watched closely, fondling Jenny's tits and stiff nipples as Chelsea's skilled tongue worked it's magic, bringing Jenny to a full-blown, shuddering climax. Chelsea seemed unsurprised at the power of Jenny's orgasm. Perhaps she enjoyed such herself when it was for her own pleasure and not for others.

Down to earth again, Jenny addressed Chelsea;

"Will you let him come on your face?" She asked.

"With pleasure." Replied Chelsea.

She knelt on the floor at my feet and took my prong into her mouth again, this time wanking the shaft at the same time. Jenny enjoyed the sight for several minutes, then took over the wanking, pulling me from Chelsea's mouth and finishing me off herself. It was the work of no more than thirty seconds to bring me to bursting point. Jenny directed the copious spray at Chelseas face, spurt after thick spurt covering mouth, nose and eyes. Jenny then pushed me out of way and licked the stuff from Chelsea's face, changing to kissing Chelsea passionately when she had drunk her fill of me. They fell to the floor in a passionate embrace. Mouth to mouth, tits to tits and bare mound to bare mound.

Chelsea was on her back, Jenny lying on top of her. Jenny broke the kiss and quickly moved down netween Cheseas parted thighs, diving her tongue straight into Chelsea's gaping cunt before giving herself time to reconsider. Chelsea came very quickly and this time there was no doubting the veracity or the strength of her orgasm. Chelsea had just experienced Jenny's skill as a natural born cock/cunt sucker.

We had drinks to replace the lost body fluids, then we headed for the shower. Showering with two beautiful, willing women must be one of the best experiences possible. Every tit, every buttock, every cuntlip, every ball sack and every prick was thoroughy soaped and rinsed. Every hole was probed with fingers and tongues. I knelt and pushed my tongue from one cunt to another in turn, the the girls knelt and passed my prick from one mouth to the other.

We dried each other and went back to the bed. The girls got into a delightful sixty-nine, slurping away at each others fuck-holes for their pleasure and mine. Then Chelsea turned around, moved between Jenny's widespread thighs and began to rub Jenny's clit with a nipple. Jenny sqealed in delight at this new experience. Chelsea tit-wanked Jenny until she was on the brink again, then pushed her whole tit against and into Jenny's spasming cunt.

Jenny then wanted to try this on Chelsea, who readily agreed.

She nodded at me, "You can't do this to a girl." she remarked smugly.

I watched and wanked, my turn would come. And it did. They took it in turns to wrap my erection in tit-flesh and wank it. Then they passed me from mouth to mouth until I erupted in a rush of thick spunk. What they could not catch in their mouths went onto their faces, whick they then cleaned off with their tongues.

Suddenly Jenny decided that she had had enough. Chelsea was payed and sent away.

"I hope that you've saved the last dance for me." She said.

So we danced. The horizontal, cock in cunt Tango. Jenny had a little come as I fired my last shot into her.

Afterwards, lying in bed cuddling, I asked;

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Do you think that you're a lezzie?"

She grinned and snugled close.

"More research required, I think.

We fell asleep.

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers