Vicious Circle

Story Info
A king wreaks his vengeance on his enemies.
8.6k words
3.75
43k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a non-consent with some BDSM story and there aren't any good guys. Please give me feedback at the end of the story.

*****

Supreme Leader Torkson looked out the window of his prison. From his vantage point in the highest tower of the keep built by his Great Grandfather, he could see plumes of black smoke rising from the Great Temple about a mile away. This was the first information that he could glean from the new reality of the enemy occupation. It was obvious that things were not going well for the Church of the Goddess, but that was about all he could guess. Besides the boredom, not knowing what was going on drove him to distraction. As the temporal ruler of his kingdom, he was used to a constant stream of information and being able to act on it. His captors might have been doing this as a form of punishment or maybe they just didn't care. He sat down on his bed with his back to the wall. His cell wasn't bad, it was just bland. They fed him, cleaned his chamber pot and provided him with some reading material. A thick book on a stand next to his bed. He was beginning to get to the point he never thought he would ever find himself. If the boredom got any worse, he was going to actually open the holy book of his enemy. Usually this book was used to stoke the fires that burned heretics, but today he might read it.

There was a sound and the face of his morning guard, the one he nicknamed Gurgles because of his near constant throat clearing, appeared at the door grate. "Your Highness, you have visitors." He announced.

The door opened and three women walked in. One was in her late 30s wearing a simple but high quality dress with her hair up and covered like any woman of her status. The other two were in their late teens dressed in the robes of the church, their brown hair down to mid-back.

"Father!" the girls yelled as they ran to him. The older woman walked with more dignity watching the Supreme Leader embrace his daughters.

"My loving queen, please join us." He said to her gently.

Tears welled in the woman's eyes as she joined the hug.

"Have they treated you well?" Torkson asked once the sobbing and hugging died down.

"We only have one servant and have been confined to our quarters, but otherwise as well as one could expect given the circumstances. The biggest problem has been nothing to do and they don't tell us anything." The Queen reported.

"Priscilla? Penelope? How have things gone in the Great Temple?"

"Well, we were only weeks away from our official coming of age ceremony and exit from the nunnery when they came." Penelope said.

"The High Priestess herself was going over the ceremony with us when the soldiers arrived and took her away. I've never heard such colorful language in my life!" Priscilla said.

"Soldiers can be that way..." he said

"No, I'm talking about the High Priestess. The soldiers were very polite." Penelope corrected him.

"Really?" he arched an eyebrow.

"They took all the priestesses and novices out, but I don't know what happened to them. They weren't being mistreated when we last saw them." Priscilla said.

"Look out the window." He said. As they looked and gasped in horror, Torkson took solace in the fact that the soldiers had rescued his daughters from the lecherous advances of the High Priestess. All women of noble birth are expected to undergo 3 years of religious training in the Great Temple. At the age of 18 they can choose to leave the church or stay and become nuns, though few made that choice. Rumors had it that the High Priestess had favorite acolytes that she liked share her bed with including a handsome young son of a noble who she liked to sneak into the temple on a regular basis. If his subjects weren't so fearful of the wrath of the Goddess, he could have replaced her with someone less morally corrupt.

"Any news of any kind, my queen?" He asked.

"Our servant mentioned that carpenters and other workers were building something in the Great Hall, but that's really all I know." The Queen answered.

"Maybe they plan to negotiate something? Penelope piped up hopefully.

"A marriage contract perhaps? The Queen suggested.

"Do you think our daughters marrying heretics acceptable?" he asked.

The Queen cast her eyes down and shook her head.

"If King Korosan is merciful, I suppose he could do such a thing but from what I've learned before the war, he is a meticulous planner in his vengeance. My only real hope is a quick death. For you three you might escape his wrath and maintain some dignity."

The women cried and hugged him as the guards entered the chamber to escort them away. After they left, he flopped down on his bed even more depressed than before.

"Dignity." he thought as a wave of despair caught him.

What had been the throne room of Supreme Leader Torkson now was the domain of his enemy, King Korosan. Short and prematurely bald, at first glance Korosan did not cut a kingly figure, but in his eyes was an intelligent glint. His soldiers and vassals treated him with great deference as he sat in the throne. No crown on his head or fancy robes other than the ring on his finger indicated who he was, but his authority was all about him. He sat with a serious expression as he regarded the prisoner in front of him, High Priestess Shishling III dressed in the regalia and robes of her office. Her hands were tied behind her back.

"Deviant polytheist." She spat.

A smile cracked his face. "Were you warm last night? The fire that heated your room was fed with all the finest literature and holy relics we could find." He told her.

"Blasphemy! The wrath of the Goddess will find you." She growled.

"I'm right here. How could she miss me?" He looked all around mockingly. His soldiers and servants smiled. Her cheeks reddened in anger as the King got up and slowly walked towards her.

"I do not fear death heretic, you cannot scare me." She said defiantly.

"I know you are brave indeed, especially when there's a huge army protecting you." He said as he made a slow circuit around her.

"DIE SCUM!" she lunged but was stopped by the guards.

"Yes, I know, the Goddess will wipe us off the earth. Your speech before the Army of Holy Retribution marched off was priceless." He chuckled.

"There is a place in hell reserved for you." She said.

"Great, and you'll be keeping me company." He said as he reached out and stroked her cheek. The other men in the chamber laughed. King Korosan walked away and pretended to examine a tapestry on the wall.

"I have some rather unfortunate news for you. Mark is dead. I really wanted him alive but he chose to perish on the field of battle. I had presumed he would be here in the capital hiding in your private chambers." He said.

"I do not know who you are talking about." She said.

"Don't be coy. You usually called him 'Sweet Tongue' or 'Big Boy'."

The High Priestess choked back her shock. "Lies! All who serve the Goddess are celibate." She said with righteous anger.

"In theory, but in practice what is a powerful woman to do with all those young lovelies around her? Hold prayer meetings?" He said.

Her lip quivered in impotent rage.

"Do you remember a young acolyte named Lily? The one that got pregnant?" the King asked.

"She was a disgrace to the Goddess. We had to make an example."

"Flayed alive. The first one in over a hundred years. Rumor had it was that her family couldn't afford the customary bribe. Did you wonder why we were able to find you so quickly before you could kill yourself? Her family sure remembered." He said.

Koroson walked back to her and calmly lifted her robes revealing shapely legs and no undergarments. He stuck his fingers between her legs.

"Is this what Mark did for you?" he said unwisely getting his face too close. She suddenly brought her thigh up catching him square in the jaw knocking him to the floor. The guards threw her to the floor and held spears to her face. The king was helped up and ruefully rubbed his face.

""Sire?" One of the guards asked.

"No, it can wait. My fault for under estimating the enemy eh? Same mistake the Supreme Leader made." He said.

"Remove all her clothes except her hat." He ordered. The two guards gleefully pounced on her as she struggled and screamed.

The king noticed a man and a woman waiting patiently at the door. They were wearing costumes that resembled the Supreme Leader and his wife. Each was holding a mask that were caricatures of the aforementioned people.

"Ah yes, just in time. I assume that the preparations are complete?" he said as the two kneeled and kissed his ring.

"Yes your majesty." The man replied.

"That's a pretty good mimic of his voice. The King said.

"Thank you milord. My partner has also worked hard to perfect the queen's voice and mannerisms too."

"No doubt." The king said. The guards were finished and had hauled her upright. The High Priestess had a shapely figure with robust breasts. The king looked at her with admiration. Her face reddened with embarrassment as he walked behind her.

"I can see why you got promoted through the church hierarchy so fast. That ass is spectacular." He darted in for a quick slap that caused her butt to jiggle.

"Hogtie her to a pole and carry her to the balcony, her fans are waiting." He ordered. The actors donned their masks and quietly left the room. The King still rubbing his jaw, walked out also but turned the opposite direction of the actors.

The Queen and the two princesses were sitting in the room passing time with worried speculation, when the guards announced their presence and admitted King Korosan's steward.

"On behalf of the King I offer my apologies for our thoughtlessness. We have prepared a hot bath for you. Please come this way." He gestured politely. He led them though the familiar corridors to arrive at what was indeed the place they always took their baths. There were three tubs full of steaming water, towels, soaps and a massage table.

"No servants?" the queen asked.

"By the King's orders, milady. Everything you need had been placed in there." The steward answered.

Not quite mollified by the answer, the queen realized she had little choice and went in with as much dignity as she could muster followed by her daughters.

King Korosan walked briskly away from the audience chamber. He found a winding stairway that led up the highest tower of the castle. At the bottom there was a sedan chair with two poles with two servants standing by. They bowed as he walked past them and up the stairs. The king made it to the top where he met with four guards who were waiting outside the cell of the Supreme Leader. The guards opened the door and the Supreme Leader came out voluntarily.

"Is this my execution?" he asked the King.

"No, you will be witnessing a performance never before seen and probably never repeated."

"You mock me?" The Supreme Leader said.

"I'm telling the truth." Korosan gestured and the guards bound the Leader's hands behind his back. They led him down the stairs. The King waited until they were out of sight before he entered the Leader's quarters. The holy book was open on the table and the king took a look. He smiled faintly as his finger moved along lines of the familiar text.

He stopped at one line and said out loud: "Revenge is an endless, vicious circle."

He left the room, hurrying to catch up with the others. When he reached the bottom, they had already seated him and were in the process of binding his legs and arms to the chair.

"You know where to take him?" He asked a guard.

"Yes milord." The nearest guard answered.

"I hope you enjoy the show as much as I will. Now I'm off to catch up on an old friend I haven't seen in years." The King said to the Leader whose brows furrowed in puzzlement. The king offered no explanation and walked off.

On the main balcony of the palace, the two actors held audience with the soldiers gathered in the courtyard below. The actors parodied the Supreme Leader and his wife mocking their now famous speech made before their army got destroyed. The soldiers cheered and laughed pointing at every gesture and pratfall.

"And what does the Goddess say about heathens?" The false queen said.

"Let's consult with the High Priestess herself!" The false Supreme Leader said. On that cue the doors opened and two servants one in front and one in back bearing a pole. Tied and hanging like a pig heading for slaughter was the High Priestess herself completely naked struggling against the ropes and screaming insults.

"Patience your Holiness, save some of that for the end of your speech." Said the male actor which got a roar of approval from the crowd. While the servants took her off the pole, the female actor read an abbreviated version of her 'kill all the infidels' speech. The male actor then took a long pole and stuck a glove that had been balled up into a fist with the index finger sticking out as if pointing at something. He checked the finger to make sure it was stiff by giving the High Priestess a poke in her left tit. He gave the sign of approval, then a servant dipped the finger in oil. The speech finished, the guards then wrestled the still struggling priestess to the balcony edge. The female actor crowned the priestess with her hat and secured it with a few pins. Standing nude in front of the catcalling soldiers with her only symbol of authority on her head, the priestess attempted to put on a brave face. The servants spun her around and forced her to sit on the ledge with her ass hanging over for everyone to see. The male actor then went over the rules of the game and lowered the pole into the crowd.

At first the pole swung about wildly as small groups vied for control. Laughter erupted every time the finger swung closer, sometimes slapping her ass, other times poking around. The High Priestess bore her indignities with a straight face so as not to give her tormentors any pleasure. Finally the finger landed spot on target and with a little shove it went up her asshole causing her to lose her composure and scream. The male actor congratulated the winning group and threw coins in their direction which caused them to drop the pole and another group took up the challenge each time a successful penetration would be rewarded with coins. By the fourth round she was crying. The male actor grabbed her by the hair and turned her to face the audience.

"Look what you've done to her!" he admonished them.

"AWWWWWWWW" the crowd responded.

"She needs some love." He said and shoved her to her knees. He undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

The High Priestess whimpered and turn her face to avoid looking at his dick. He grabbed her hair again and started slapping his dick around her face. She closed her eyes as he rubbed the tip of his penis across her lips.

"I urge caution my captain, those teeth have probably wrecked many a ship." The female actor warned theatrically.

"Yes you are right my dear." And he turned the humiliated priestess around to face the crowd. He pushed her so her hands were on the ledge and her boobs dangling, then he stuck his dick in her pussy. He stood still as if admiring the view.

"I thought this would be a road never travelled, but I feel like I'm in a well rutted thoroughfare." He commented.

As he pounded away she opened her eyes briefly and saw the men watching and cheering. Some of them had picked up the pole and were poking her face with it. She was able to fend off attempts to stick the finger in her mouth so they contented themselves by slapping her in the face instead.

"In her ass! In her ass!" The men began to chant.

"What?" Her molester stopped fucking and cupped his ear towards the audience.

"IN HER ASS! IN HER ASS!" the chant got louder. The sound echoed throughout the courtyard and it was a sure thing the people outside the castle could hear it too.

He acquiesced to their demands and pulled out of her pussy. He dribbled some oil on his dick and some on her exposed asshole. He placed the tip against her sphincter and slowly pushed inside. Even with the lubrication, she still screamed in pain. The fist made a return visit and was shoved into her mouth giving her something to bite while the cock was invading her rectum. Her face contorted in distress, the female actor reached in and played with the priestess's clit. The fingers were expert and the diddling helped her relax her ass a bit to the pounding though it did little to relieve her humiliation. Her assailant's body finally stiffened and a familiar warmth flooded inside her.

"I've seeded a muddy field." He said. The audience laughed.

The female actor addressed the audience while her partner pulled out and cleaned himself.

"Now gentlemen, if I should be so bold to call you that, the doors below us will be opening. Follow the directions of the servants and go to the main hall."

The servants attached ropes to the priestess's ankles and wrists and propped her up on the ledge of the balcony. The used a chair to help keep her balance then they used ropes to secure her making sure that her legs were wide open for all who entered the castle to see. When finished, the servants signaled and the courtyard gates opened. A small group of older men wearing the clothes of upper class townspeople and merchants walked in escorted by guards. They stopped and pointed at her with horrified expressions, but the guards prodded them to move on. As they passed under her they all looked at the ground in shame to avoid the sight. Some of the guards laughed and made rude comments. As the group entered, servants told them to turn right and follow them. Two guards peeled off from the rest and went up the stairs to the balcony. The servants were checking to make sure she was in place and not falling off.

"The King has ordered that she stay in this position until you are relieved. Under no circumstances is she to be moved." The servants said.

The soldier with the corporal stripes nodded and the servants left.

King Korosan navigated through the castle only getting lost a couple of times until he was able to locate the baths. Two male servants waited for him outside the doors. They bowed then followed him inside. At first, the queen and two princesses didn't notice as they soaked in the tub and were talking. The servants walked by the tubs and placed simple robes and towels on a table nearby. The Princesses squealed in alarm when they noticed the servants were male and that they had a royal audience. They all lowered themselves down only showing their heads above the tub rims in defiance.

"HOW DARE YOU! LEAVE THIS INSTANT!" the Queen yelled. The servants flinched instinctively but held their ground. Korosan smiled.

"Dear Sweet Joan. Don't you remember me?" The king cooed.

The Queen glowered in impotent rage.

"Maybe you do or don't. Your lovely daughters were not but a glimmer in your eyes. I but a young lad smitten by your beauty." He continued.

"You were one of our king's hostages." The Queen said.

"Yes I spent many years living here as a guarantee of my uncle's subservience. Did you attend the first part of his execution?" The king asked.

The Queen shook her head. "I did not see it, but I know it was deserved. He betrayed my father."

"Hard to say, the conditions of the agreement kept changing depending on how much money your father needed. Of course destroying our temples and building new ones over them didn't help much either." The king said as he walked over to the queen's tub.

"We have much to discuss. The three of you will dry off and put on the robes provided." The king pointed at the towels and clothes.

"No!" the Queen said.