Vicious Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside on the balcony the king was assessed of the situation. He looked at Private Aln's body nude with a big hole from a spear in his throat.

"How long ago did you find out?'

About 5 minutes ago, I had to find a servant and I had to tell my duty officer." The soldier replied.

King Korosan walked over to the body. His battlefield experience told him that the young man had been dead roughly 10 minutes, which meant that she couldn't have gone very far. His clothes probably didn't fit her very well and the fact that he didn't have a helmet meant it would have been very hard to disguise herself.

A group of soldiers arrived holding a soldier that had two stripes on his shoulder.

"Are you Corporal Smitz?" the king asked.

The man's face battered and bruised looked at the King and said nothing.

"You remember your orders?" Korosan asked.

"Not to leave until properly relieved." The corporal answered.

"You still have not been properly relieved. Sargent, strip him and tie him to the ledge the same way we had the High Priestess." The King ordered.

"Nobody is to leave without my direct orders. Search all the outer walls first then work your way inward." The King said as he turned and left.

Onstage the humiliation continued as the wheel was spun again determining the fate of Princess Penelope.

"Mouth." The MC announced.

The soldier with the lucky ticket eagerly pulled out his dick and rubbed it in her face while other soldiers were fucking Priscilla in the ass and pussy. The queen was being tied to an X shaped board. A servant rushed up and whispered something to the male MC. He turned to his partner shrugging his shoulders and pointed at the princesses.

"Sorry boys, you'll have to hurry up and finish, there's been a change in plans." She said to the soldiers banging away happily. They increased their pace to ramming speed causing Priscilla to cry out loudly. The soldier with Penelope came first with a big load in her mouth. Her inexperience made her gag, retch and cum came out of her nose. A servant grabbed her roughly and began tying her to a cross.

"NO! PLEASE HAVE MERCY BY THE GODDESS" she said as ropes were secured around her waist, ankles, wrists and chest. The two other men climaxed inside Priscilla and then she too was bound to a cross. Once finished, servants pulled on ropes and the three women were suspended high above the audience. Priscilla's cries echoing throughout the chamber. Each woman had a team of servants on the ground controlling their movements like puppeteers. They slowly guided them through the hall stopping occasionally to hover near the leading citizens and various groups of soldiers who jeered and threw food at their victims. First they took the queen over to the Supreme Leader. As she hung a few feet in front of him, she cried unable to say anything. His tears had stopped and his face was in a trance like state.

"Sorry" he mouthed not able to get his words past the gag. Then the Queen was whisked away back to the stage. Penelope was brought to him her face inches from his with cum still leaking from her nose and mouth. The ropes on her chest had slipped and were squishing her breasts so they looked beet red. She too was whisked away. Finally they brought Priscilla her body coated in beer and food that had been splashed on her. Her controllers tilted her so that her crotch was facing her father. Then they moved her right up to his face so that her legs were touching his ears and he could smell the cum.

"ONE GOODBYE KISS FATHER!" The male MC shouted. The controllers bumped Priscilla's crotch against his face before returning her to the stage.

King Korosan walked along the corridor leading to the stairs down towards the Great Hall when he saw something move from the corner of his left eye. As he turned to face the movement, he felt a pain tear across his shoulder blades and a weight crash into him. Unfortunately for his assailant, the spear she was holding got caught in his shirt and as he spun around the weapon got wrenched from her grip. She continued the attack with her fists but was no match for the stronger, more experienced opponent. The King knocked her over with a quick combo of punches and kicks.

"I should have known this is what you would have tried." He said while flexing his shoulders assessing the damage she had done.

"Kill me you coward." The High Priestess said while she pushed herself up to all fours.

"MMM, that might be the wise thing to do, but the revenge is not complete without more humiliation." He kicked her across the midsection causing her to flip onto her back. He opened up his pants and took out his cock. The High Priestess breath wheezed as she tried to get up.

"Just relax, it takes a few seconds to get going." The king stepped closer and s stream of pee started. It first dribbled onto the floor then as the stream gained strength it first hit her chest before moving up to her face. She weakly tried to move but he put his foot on her arm forcing her to endure the piss in her eyes, nose and lips. When he was finished he took out a whistle and blew it. Moments later two guards appeared.

"Strip her and bring her with me to the stage." He ordered.

"And now the announcement you've all been waiting for..." The MC's voice trailed off as there was a commotion backstage. Two guards dragging a nude, beaten and bruised High Priestess accompanied by the King himself.

"Your Highness!" The MC exclaimed.

"Just in time to make the announcements myself." He said as be brushed by the bowing MCs.

The High Priestess was dragged up to frontstage and was forced to kneel.

"First order of business are the Princesses. Tomorrow there will be an auction. Anyone not associated with the Goddess can make a bid. The winners can do whatever he wants with them."

"Second is the Queen. She will remain here in the castle as a scullery maid."

"As for the Supreme Leader, I'll show him mercy by not killing him the same way my aunt and uncle were. He will be executed tonight. His body burnt, bones will be crushed into powder, and then scattered over a cesspit." The king announced.

"You LIED! You said if we cooperated..." The queen cried out.

"I said his fate was in your hands. Either the three day death, or the 5 minute one." He corrected her.

The queen and princesses wept as they were led away.

"Finally the High Priestess. My original plan was to chain her to a post and make her the camp whore. Now I realize she'd probably enjoy it too much, I'll decide her fate later. Guards, put her in the tower."

"You would be wiser to kill me now. The circle never ends." The High Priestess croaked as she was dragged off.

***********************************************************************************

The words of the priestess were quite prophetic, for she escaped later the next day. She fled to the mountains and became focal point for the resistance. Nine months later she gave birth to a boy who she named Aln. Many of her advisors complained that it was a peasant name not fit for someone of his birth. Many assumed the father was he lover Mark who at least was of noble birth.

The princesses were sold to a slave merchant from the south and never heard from again

The queen indeed became a scullery maid, though at night she was the almost constant companion of King Korosan for his queen had grown sick and died leaving no heirs. Joan used her status as the King's mistress to slowly replace the household staff with her former staff. Over the course of the next 18 years the King's will became more that of the former queen and there was much discontent. Some said that Joan was secretly in contact with the High Priestess and gave warning whenever patrols would go out looking for her. Others said that she slowly poisoned the king's body as well as mind. Near the end of his life he was never seen in public, and all communications came through his lover and companion.

Almost to the day of the 20th anniversary of Supreme Leader Torksan's execution, the new Army of Holy Retribution led by Supreme Leader Aln appeared at the city walls. After a brief siege, the gates were breeched and the usual orgy or rape and pillage followed.