Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

She began to slowly tongue-fuck her driving her tongue deep inside and then withdrawing almost totally before sliding it deep inside once again. Vicki was grunting with every thrust of that educated tongue and was repeating Tyko's name over and over as she met every thrust with her hips. After a while, Tyko got up and moved into a scissor position so that her pussy was pressed against Vicki's and began to rub their clits together in a slow, sexy motion. They held each other's hands as they ground their wet cunts back and forth and stimulated their erect clits. Tyko was the first to let go with her orgasm and she gasped as each wave enveloped her. Vicki couldn't hold back once she felt Tyko's warm juices and, she too, went into spasms and mixed her juices with Tyko's. Both of them fell back on the bed exhausted as soon as they finished coming and I had to tell them that they just put on a very special and beautiful exhibition of woman to woman lovemaking.

I told Vicki that there was only ten minutes to the end of tonight's lesson and she could spend the time doing anything she pleased or she could leave early. She asked if she could suck me until class was over and I lay back and gave her full access to my half hard member. She was a natural at cocksucking and took to it like she had always done it. I let her lick, suck and kiss it until it was time and told her that she could have more at the very next class. If I let her continue sucking me until orgasm, it would have taken forever and she would have gotten home much too late. When Vicki left, Tyko took over and sucked my balls dry before we went to sleep.

We had planned to introduce Vicki to threesomes at the next lesson and decided to divide the lesson in half and let her experience sex with a couple (us) and also sex with two guys. I had heard that Jerry was in town and called and invited him to come over for about an hour and a half of absolutely perfect sex with a virtual goddess. I told him to show up promptly at 9:30 since he has a pupil waiting for his expertise. When the night finally arrived, Vicki showed up right on the dot of eight and was waiting in the living room, already totally nude, by the time we locked the door and came back. Tyko and I disrobed and sat down on the couch on either side of her. I told her that tonight's lesson would be an introduction to threesomes and that, first, she would have a couple and then two men. Her eyes lit up in anticipation and I suggested that we go into the bedroom and get comfortable with Vicki lying between the two of us. I began to soul kiss her and lightly finger her vagina and Tyko concentrated on licking and sucking her erect nipples and squeezing and fondling the full breasts.

After awhile, I moved down between her outstretched legs and ran my tongue up the length of her glistening slit from her asshole to her clit and she arched her back in response. Then I took each outer lip in my mouth and sucked them good and wet before I ran my tongue into her delicious hole and licked at the sides of her tunnel. She gasped as my tongue snaked into her, licking up her juices, and then sliding in and out slowly in a sensuous motion. She was fucking my tongue as though it were a cock and she was lost in pleasure as she moaned and spoke softly about how good it felt to have my tongue in her cunt and Tyko's lips and tongue doing such a beautiful job on her breasts at the same time. I slid my tongue out of her hole and kissed my way up to her rigid clit and sucked it into my mouth as she let out a passionate moan and held my head in her hands.

I sucked on her clit like I would a miniature cock and she reacted immediately by grinding her clit into my mouth as I sucked her. It wasn't long before she announced that her orgasm was imminent and ground her pussy into my face as she went into spasms of pleasure and released quite a bit of juice which I managed to --suck up and enjoy. Vicki sat up and announced that now she wanted to suck me off and return the satisfaction so, without hesitation, I lay down on my back and offered her my cock and balls for her pleasure. She was on her knees and leaned forward to lick the head of my thick shaft. She worked her way down to the base and then up again to the tip where she tried to insert the tip of her tongue into the hole before taking the head into her warm, wet mouth and sucking it firmly but gently as she ran her tongue all over it. Then she started down slowly and inch by inch she swallowed my huge member until she had most of it down her throat.

She relaxed and tightened the muscles of her throat and it was like she was milking me! Meanwhile, Tyko had taken up a position behind Vicki and began to lick her cunt lips and slide her tongue in and out of the sweet hole. Vicki began to moan and gave herself up completely to Tyko's mouth while milking my cock with her throat muscles. I couldn't hold back any longer as the sensations were so intense and I released a flood of cum deep down her throat which she gulped down each time I spurted until the spasms ended. She grasped my cock at the base and squeezed tightly as she ran her hand up to the head bringing up the last drops of come from the seminal canal so that she could lick it up. Tyko had her mouth fastened to Vicki's cunt and was moaning as she was sucking it.

Tyko had told me how much she loved sucking Vicki's pussy and I could see that she was really lost in a world of pleasure covering the sweet cunt with kisses and licks and then plunging her tongue deep inside Vicki's hot hole. Vicki licked the last drops of come off my shrinking penis and concentrated on offering Tyko's searching mouth and tongue every part of her throbbing cunt. She loved the way Tyko sucked her and looked forward to it each time we got together. She raised her ass even higher so that Tyko's tongue could get even deeper inside her as she loved the way it moved around in her pussy. Since she felt that she wanted something in her mouth while she was being pleasured by Tyko, she leaned forward and took my flacid cock in her mouth and began sucking it again. I heard her moan softly as she went into her orgasm and heard Tyko moan as she sucked it all up.

We rested for a while and then I suggested that the three of us should have oral sex at the same time. I told Vicki to lay on her side and suck Tyko and I would suck her while Tyko sucked me. The three of us lost ourselves in pleasuring each other and I loved the taste and smell of Vicki as I licked and sucked at every part of her receptive pussy as I slid my hard, thick shaft into my wife's greedy mouth and fucked her slowly as she sucked on my pole. We kept this up for quite some time and my cock was hard as a rock as it pumped in and out of Tyko's hungry mouth. My face was buried in an absolutely gorgeous pussy. As I sucked and licked at her flesh, I breathed in her heavenly odors and couldn't get enough of her cunt in my mouth! We were interrupted by the doorbell and I realized it was 9:30 already and Jerry was here.

I answered the door completely nude since I was sure it was him. He greeted me with a big smile and handshake and I told him to remove his clothes and come join us in the bedroom. The three of us were side by side on the bed playing with each other's sexual equipment when Jerry walked in with that gorgeous hunk of meat swaying from side to side as he walked. I asked him to come over to the bed so that I can properly introduce him to his new pupil and told Vicki to say hello to her new teacher and get acquainted with the meat between his legs since she was going to have it in every hole she owned before the class was over. Vicki ran her fingers over the slowly growing penis and grasped it in her hand as it grew to huge proportions and began to excite her tremendously.

It was a fantastic cock when it rose in all it's glory to full stature and Vicki couldn't help sucking on the head and licking the tip while playing with his full, tight balls. I told him to lay down on his side slowly so that Vicki didn't have to stop sucking him and then I got between her thighs to suck her cunt and Tyko moved over and spread her legs so that Jerry could get to her pussy with his tongue. The four of us had a ball for quite some time when Jerry suggested that we switch positions since he was looking forward to burying his tongue inside Vicki's pussy. He got down between her legs and began sucking on her full outer lips. Tyko couldn't resist sucking his huge shaft and, as her lips closed over the head, I felt my cock being swallowed by a warm, wet mouth and lost myself in the sensations I was giving as well as receiving. Vicki was doing a magnificent job on my throbbing tool as my beautiful wife worked her way around so that I could suck her swollen labia while she concentrated on sucking Jerry's huge organ.

We kept this up for some time until suddenly Jerry cried out that he was going to cum and Tyko pushed her cunt against my mouth in passion as he pumped his juices down her hungry throat. His orgasm triggered mine and I began to pump cum into Vicki's mouth as she drank every drop and searched for more. Then I heard Vicki start to moan as she spread her legs further apart to give Jerry as much of her cunt as she could. His lips and tongue were doing wonderful things to her and she began talking softly about how good it felt and that she looked forward to a beautiful orgasm and that he shouldn't ever stop what he was doing. Then she gasped and grabbed his head in her hands as she ground her pussy into his face and went into the throes of a huge orgasm. Slowly she came back to Earth and smiled at us as she released Jerry's head from her crotch.

After relaxing awhile and refreshing ourselves with cold drinks, I asked Vicki if she would like to see what it felt like to have a cock like Jerry's inside her and without hesitation, she lay back on the bed and motioned for Jerry to approach. His huge organ was half hard and swinging from side to side as he walked towards her and her eyes were fastened on it as she pulled her labia open to reveal her glistening wet pink hole. Jerry walked over to the side of the bed and she reached up and took his half hard organ in her hand and stroked it along the length of the shaft and watched in wonder as it grew in size to its monster proportions. He got up on the bed and fit the head of his erection between the swollen labia, which she was still holding open, and fed it slowly into her glistening wet hole.

He worked it in inch by inch and Vicki's eyes began to glaze over in passion as his thick meat filled her hungry cunt. Jerry grasped her around the waist and began long, slow strokes in and out of her as he watched the sexy expressions on her face and listened to her moans of pleasure. I got up on the bed and straddled Vicki's head and fed her my thick tool to suck while Jerry fucked her and it wasn't long before we heard her muffled moans of ecstacy as she flooded his cock with her juices and experienced an intense orgasm. I suggested that we rest awhile as Tyko and I had a surprise for her which we would give to her as soon as she calmed down a bit.

When it looked as though Vicki was ready for more, I told her that Jerry and I were going to double fuck her so that she knows how it feels to have a cock in both of her holes at the same time. Her eyes opened wide and she confessed that this was one of her wildest fantasies and she often thought about it when she masturbated with a dildo in each of her holes. Tyko told her that she was going to prepare her for the fucking of her young life and that she should lay back and relax. Then she got down between Vicki's spread legs and trailed her lips and tongue lightly over the still swollen labia and clit. I could see that my wife was enjoying what she was doing as she took each cunt lip between her lips and sucked it before dipping her tongue into the pink well to taste the juices forming there.

Vicki pulled her legs way back to give Tyko complete access to her cunt which also exposed her sexy puckered asshole. My wife alternated between tongue fucking Vicki's cunt and ass hole and by the time she licked her way up the wet slit to the erect clitoris, Vicki was going wild with passion and I told her to stop as Vicki was ready for a good fucking.

Jerry lay down on his back and I asked Vicki to straddle him on her knees and sit on his cock. When she had worked as much of his huge organ as she could take inside her pussy, I approached her from the rear, dabbed a little KY on her asshole and the head of my tool and began slowly feeding it in her ass. I worked it back and forth until it was fully lubed and then, with one forward motion, filled her ass with my cock up to my pubic hairs. She began to gasp and told us that she loved having both of us inside her and that it was the most pleasurable sensation she had ever experienced. Then Jerry and I started moving our cocks in and out of her in tandem and I could feel his thick shaft rubbing against mine through the thin wall of her cunt and ass.

Vicki was rolling her head from side to side as we fucked her and Tyko reached in and pinched her erect nipples which helped bring on another huge orgasm as we felt her body stiffen and both her cunt and asshole twitched and contracted around our cocks as we buried them deep inside her while she came. We gave her a moment to come back down to Earth and then began fucking her again as we both were very close to our own orgasms. I was working the length of my shaft in and out of her ass as Jerry did the same in her pussy and suddenly Jerry cried out that he was going to cum and she forced herself down on his mammoth tool as he began to spurt his semen inside her.

That triggered my orgasm and my organ swelled even more as I began shooting hot jets of cum in her ass in spasm after spasm. Jerry and I were still in the throes of passion as Vicki screamed out that she was cumming again and wildly thrashed her body around as her orgasm exploded and Jerry told us that he could feel her warm juices running down his shaft and onto his balls. I looked at the clock and it was five after eleven so I told Vicki to get dressed and be on her way so that she doesn't get home too late. She shook Jerry's cock goodbye and looked longingly at it as she left. Jerry suggested that we go back to bed since he was looking forward to having Tyko also and we decided that he would spend the night with us.

The next morning, after Jerry left, Tyko and I made plans for Vicki's next lesson which, we decided would start out with an all girl threesome with Tyko and Lisa, a ballet dancer who lived right across the hall and who my beautiful wife seduced one afternoon while I was away on a business trip. Then we would really give Vicki a treat for the second half of the all girl lesson with a special surprise. At 7:55, the night of the class, our doorbell rang and a radiant Vicki greeted us with a hug and kiss and then proceeded to undress as she walked into the living room. We took off our robes and joined her on the couch.

Just then, the doorbell rang again, and it was Lisa. We introduced the two women to each other and Lisa took off her robe and walked over in front of Vicki and asked her to touch her body and feel her breasts as she cupped her hands under each massive breast and played with Vicki's nipples with her fingers. Vicki reached for Lisa's beautiful breasts and became fascinated with her large nipples. Then she ran her hands down to the rounded hips and investigated the smooth, firm ass before continuing on to her sensuous thighs. I suggested that we all retire to the bedroom and get comfortable. The three of them got into bed and I sat down in the comfortable lounge chair to watch.

Lisa went right for Vicki's pussy and began to groom it with her fingers before leaning forward on her knees and kissing it lightly before running her tongue up and down the pink slit and then sliding it deep inside the warm hole and licking up the delicious cunt juices flowing out of it. Meanwhile Tyko positioned herself, with her head on a pillow, directly under her so that she could comfortably suck Lisa and began by kissing and licking every part of the sweet pussy so accessible to her tongue. She had a huge, realistic looking dildo with a vibrator inserted in her pussy and was fucking herself with this as she sucked Lisa's eager cunt. Vicki was getting really horny and telling Lisa how good her mouth feels and that she should keep sucking her like this forever.

Lisa had a mouthful of the most delicious pussy she had ever tasted and Tyko was sucking her cunt so beautifully that she felt like she was in heaven and never wanted the feelings to end. She took hold of Vicki's large clitoris with her lips and sucked from the base up to the tip where she ran the tip of her tongue over it rapidly as Vicki lifted her hips off the bed and began to slowly fuck Lisa's expert mouth. She came suddenly, without warning, and held Lisa's head tightly to her pussy until her spasms ended. Tyko began moaning as she tongue fucked Lisa and quickened her strokes with the dildo getting closer and closer to an orgasm. As soon as Lisa began to come, Tyko went into orgasm also and the both of them went into heaven at the same time. They stayed glued to each other for some time after their orgasms were over and were reluctant to part. When they finally relaxed on the bed, they noticed me and my huge hardon which I had put massage lotion on and was stroking slowly as I sat there looking at the three of them.

Tyko suggested that I join them on the bed so that the three of them could draw an orgasm out of me so that I could go back to watching them in a more relaxed mood. As soon as I lay back on the bed, Lisa went for my cock and started to lick the thick shaft from the base to the head before taking the smooth crown between her lips and gently sucking on it as she ran her tongue all around it. Vicki lowered her cunt to my mouth and I began sucking her fantastic pussy and tasting it's delicious juices. Then I felt Tyko's hand greasing up my asshole before slipping a finger inside me and slowly fucking me with it. After awhile, she removed her finger and inserted the tip of her lubricated dildo into my asshole and worked it in slowly until almost all of it was buried inside me and then she turned on the vibrator and my ass was alive with sensations as Lisa chewed on my shaft and I sank my tongue deep inside Vicki's throbbing cunt.

I felt my orgasm approaching and told Lisa to expect a flood of come juice as I went back to burying my face in Vicki's sweet pussy as my first spasm erupted in Lisa's mouth. She greedily sucked up each spurt and squeezed the last drops out of me and licked them up with her tongue. Just then, Vicki went into her orgasm and ground her pussy into my mouth as she flooded it with juices and then rolled over on the bed in complete exhaustion. Tyko removed the dildo from my ass and looked passionately at Lisa who was fingering her pussy and smiling at her. She moved towards Lisa sensuously and got into a 69 position on top of her and lowered her cunt to Lisa's waiting lips as she buried her face in the sweet pussy spread out before her. Lisa was doing wonderful things to her burning cunt and she was enjoying sucking every part of her open, eager pussy so she was totally lost in pleasure and sensations.

She felt her orgasm approaching as soon as Lisa took her clitoris in her mouth and began sucking on it firmly. She began to moan and fuck Lisa's mouth with slow steady strokes as she went into the first of a long series of spasms. In the middle of her orgasm, she heard Lisa gasp as she thrust her hips off the bed into Tyko's face and flooded her mouth with come juice before relaxing after the last of the sensations passed. Then Lisa excused herself about 9:25 and went back into her apartment since we had asked her to join in for only the first half of the lesson. Tyko and I had not told Vicki what we had planned for her during the second half of her lesson since we wanted it to be a complete surprise.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers