Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
543 Followers

We had arranged that at precisely 9:30 pm, an absolutely beautiful hermaphrodite named Charly, whom we met through friends of ours, would show up and introduce Vicki to her very special charms, which were formidable. The doorbell interrupted our rest and I let Charly in at 9:30 on the dot. She was a magnificent specimen of womanhood. Beautiful curly long jet black hair framed her pretty face which was dominated by her sexy, blue, sloped asian type eyes. She had full, firm, upturned breasts capped by huge nipples, a tiny waist with full, sexy hips and ass leading down to her gorgeous legs. I asked her to get undressed as I want to properly introduce her to her new pupil. Charly guessed that I hadn't told Vicki about her special equipment so she undressed with her back to Vicki.

When she removed the last of her garments, she turned and faced Vicki with her huge half hard cock swaying before her. Vicki gasped as Charly presented herself right in front of her as I introduced them with a suggestion to Vicki to go ahead and investigate all of Charly's sexual equipment. She held the beautiful cock in her hands and weighed it as she began stroking the 7" beauty from the base up. As she moved her hand down, she saw a pussy peeking out just below the base of the cock and squealed with delight as she ran her fingers lightly all over it inserting the tip of her finger in the wet, warm hole. That's when I made the suggestion that we go inside and get comfortable. I asked Charly to lie down on her back so that Vicki could examine her thoroughly and Vicki settled herself between her open thighs and began to closely examine the gorgeous, thick cock with the smooth suckable head and the fabulous pussy just below it.

She started licking and sucking the shaft until she worked her way up to the head and took it in her mouth. She sucked the head gently while running her tongue all over it before starting on her way down, taking more and more of it in her mouth until she had three quarters of the thick member down her throat. She slowly worked her way back up and then down again in a slow, steady sucking motion that got Charly groaning and talking sexy. Then suddenly she moved lower to the sweet crack and began to lick it and suck on the thick outer lips before running her tongue into the glistening, pink slit and tasting the delicious juices. Just then, she felt a tongue insert itself in her asshole as Tyko got into the act and began licking and sucking every part of her asshole and pussy.

I was back in my usual position on the lounge chair, stroking my well lubricated cock as I watched the sexy spectacle in front of me. Charly was in heaven and let us all know about it as she described how good Vicki was sucking her. She told Vicki that she was going to come soon and wanted her to taste every drop of her cunt juices and then proceeded to go into the throes of her orgasm as she clasped Vicki's head to her pussy and came. Vicki sucked and licked up all the juices she could find before removing her tongue from the heavenly hole. She was horny as hell because of Tyko's expert mouth and the enjoyment she got out of sucking Charly's cunt. She was about to concentrate on being eaten by Tyko, when Charly asked her to lie down on her back and get ready for cock.

She didn't hesitate a second and was waiting for Charly with her thighs splayed wide as the beautiful, hard shaft touched her vagina and Charly inserted it gently into the tiny opening and fed it in inch by inch. Vicki felt the huge penis filling her cunt and making her feel wonderful as she looked up at the beautiful woman fucking her and touched her large breasts and pinched the erect nipples. Charly leaned down and slipped her tongue into her mouth and they licked and sucked each other's tongues as they fucked. Tyko asked Charly to concentrate on fucking since she would like to sit on Vicki's face for a while and, as soon as Charly got back on her knees, she lowered her pussy to Vicki's mouth and gave herself up to the pupil's tongue and lips. Vicki's face was covered with wet, warm pussy and she loved it.

At the same time, she had this magnificent tool doing fantastic things to her pussy and she didn't want the sensations to ever end. Tyko groaned and arched her back as Vicki snaked her tongue inside her and began to lick up the juices steadily flowing down the vagina. As Vicki sucked, Tyko felt her orgasm approaching and told her she was about ready to cum and that she had lots of juice to feed her. Vicki moved up to the hard clit and sucked it between her lips as Tyko went into orgasm releasing a flood of juices into her love canal. Vicki then moved back to the hole and sucked up the copious amount of sweet juices. Just then, Charly began a series of long, slow strokes into her and announced her impending orgasm as she fed her thick pounding cock in and out of the hungry cunt. Tyko leaned over and whispered to Vicki' that she was in for a great, if not fantastic, experience when Charly cums and she wondered what Tyko meant.

Suddenly, she felt Charly's cock expand slightly as she gasped out that she was coming and Vicki felt a long, steady stream of hot come filling her insides. She couldn't believe the amount of cum pouring into her with each new spasm. Every spurt put her in heaven and she found herself coming along with Charly as her cunt grasped the thick member tightly and she ground out her orgasm with the huge tool buried deep inside her. She held Charly's hips in her hands and held her close still feeling the throbbing penis move inside her. After a few minutes, Charly reluctantly removed her penis from Vicki's cunt and we all watched in wonder as huge quantities of creamy cum flowed out onto the bed. When Vicki returned from the bathroom, Tyko suggested that we end the evening's lesson with a foursome and asked me to join them.

As soon as I got into the bed, the three of them descended upon me with Vicki swooping down on my thick shaft and licking it from the base to the head, Charly straddling my face and feeding me her pussy to suck while my wife lubricated her fingers and began an exploration of my asshole. Vicki was doing a magnificent job on my cock! She would take the smooth head in her mouth and draw on it deeply as she ran the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole, then she would swallow as much as she could, going down ever so slowly, until she had about three quarters of the stiff member down her throat. She tightened her throat muscles around the thick cock and began to milk it gently to try and get it to release it's juices.

She had me in heaven and I didn't want her to ever stop sucking me. I licked and sucked Charly's delicious pussy until I found her rigid clit and took the erect organ in my mouth and began to suck it firmly with an in and out motion. She sank down on me pushing her clit into my mouth and rocking slowly back and forth gently fucking my face as she stroked her magnificent cock, closed her eyes and softly moaned, lost in her pleasure. Tyko was still fingering my asshole as she buried her face between Vicki's thighs and sucked her pussy. The four of us continued this scene for what seemed like forever when, suddenly, Charly let out a passionate scream and released a flood of juice into my mouth as she pumped her cunt back and forth as she spasmed. She kept her pussy to my mouth long after her orgasm was over and I kept licking it gently and was lost in the sensations. I felt my orgasm coming and pushed my cock deep into Vicki's hungry mouth as it expanded and exploded in the first of a long series of spasms pumping cream down her throat which she greedily drank, sucking furiously at the head searching for more.

She kept it in her mouth until it shrank into a limp hunk of meat and then swung around so that she could get at Tyko's burning pussy. Tyko was gently and lovingly teasing the stiff button with her tongue as Vicki breathed in the gorgeous Asian's cunt odor before sucking the sweet pussy. The two of them were totally lost in each other and it was beautiful to watch as they sucked each other's pussy and stroked each other. Vicki orgasmed first and held Tyko's head firmly to her cunt as she came. She kept sucking the hungry pussy in her mouth and Tyko started to moan and tell us she was ready to come just before grinding down on the greedy mouth and going into her orgasm. She kept fucking Vicki's mouth until the spasms passed while Vicki licked and sucked up as much juice as she could find. When they finally parted, Charly and I gave them a hand for their stellar performance and they took bows in appreciation before collapsing on the bed to relax. It was time for Vicki to be heading home so we got her dressed and out the door by 11:05 but not before she exacted a promise from Charly to get together soon again.

Tyko asked Charly if she could spend the night with us as she had been looking forward to being double fucked all night. I knew how much my wife loved lying on top of the gorgeous Charly, feeling her large breasts against hers, soul kissing that beautiful, sexy face and feeling her nice thick cock buried in her cunt while I worked away fucking her asshole. Then the three of us went to bed and provided my beautiful wife with a night to remember.

Vicki was due to arrive about 8 and Tyko and I were going to introduce her to some mild B & D for her next lesson to see how she would react. Tyko had gone out to the sex shop and purchased an assortment of instruments which we were going to use on her, ranging from leather wrist and ankle restraints to large boa feathers and assorted pussy and ass dildos. As usual, Vicki was right on time for her lesson and undressed as soon as she entered the living room. We made some small talk while we shared a joint to get her nice and relaxed and then told her about today's lesson. Vicki's eyes opened wide when we mentioned B & D and she told us that she had just finished reading the Story of O and although she had never experienced anything like it, it had gotten her panties sopping wet every time she picked up the book. We told her that we weren't going to go as far as the book but would simply give her a taste of this area of sex so she could determine if she liked it.

Tyko suggested that we retire to the bedroom and asked Vicki to lay down on her back in the center of the bed. We told her that one of the most exciting experiences in sex is to be tied down, completely helpless and completely at the mercy of her lover or lovers. We also told her that she should never ever put herself in this situation with anyone she didn't know or couldn't trust implicitly as she would be totally in their mercy and it could prove very dangerous. Then Tyko and I attached the wrist and ankle restraints and soon had her spread-eagled on the bed. Her eyes were like saucers as she watched every move we made and we asked her how she felt now that she was totally in our power. She licked her full lips and smiled a bit nervously as she told us that she was getting very turned on by it as we could easily see from the way her nipples suddenly got hard.

Tyko asked me to kneel alongside Vicki as she got on the other side of her and leaned over to lick the head of my cock which was in full erection by this time. Vicki watched her teasing my shaft with her talented tongue and then licking her way down to my balls and taking them in her mouth to suck. Tyko kept this up for some time until Vicki started asking if she could suck it also and Tyko just laughed and told her to just lie there and enjoy the show for a while. After sucking my organ for a while, Tyko noticed that Vicki's labia were getting quite swollen and were parting slightly as if getting ready for sex so she got up and picked up one of the large feathers, handed one to me and each of us stood on either side of the bed.

Tyko ran the tip of her feather over Vicki's full breasts and erect nipples and told me to do the same over her labia and clit. Vicki began to twist her body to get away from the tickling feathers and drew in her breath when it teasingly caressed her labia and clitoris. She started by asking us to please put the feathers away and fuck her as she couldn't stand the teasing and before long was begging us to stop as she wanted something, anything in her cunt but the feathers. Her breathing became heavy and I noticed her labia swell in thickness and open wide to reveal her glistening, wet, pink hole. Tyko and I switched positions from time to time and then we put the feathers away as I selected a small 4" butt plug vibrator and Tyko picked up a fairly large vibrating dildo. I placed a pillow under Vicki's ass and put a dab of KY Jelly on her asshole and the tip of the butt plug and slid it inside and tied it securely around her waist so that it would stay in place no matter how much she moved.

My beautiful wife worked the large vibrator into her receptive vagina and hooked it up to the waist strap to keep it in place and then we both turned on the vibrators to low speed and watched as Vicki began to move sensuously and moan as both instruments hummed away in both her holes. Then Tyko got up on the bed and straddled Vicki's face on her knees and started masturbating herself with her pussy only inches from her face but just out of reach as Vicki tried to lift her head and lick it. I tweaked her nipples and ran my hands along the insides of her sexy thighs to keep her good and hot. The vibrators were on low and were not enough to make her cum although they were driving her up the wall in heat along with the sight of Tyko's sweet pussy being diddled so close but yet so far. Vicki began to beg us to fuck or suck her so that she could cum but Tyko got off the bed and asked me to tease her with my cock for a while so I assumed the same position that Tyko had been in and lightly stroked my organ and occasionally rubbed the head over her lips and nose, keeping it just out of reach as she tried to capture it with her mouth.

After some time, we removed the vibrators from her and told her that we wanted to see if she could have an orgasm just from sucking us. Tyko got in position and lowered her wet pussy to Vicki's mouth. As soon as it got close, Vicki covered it with her entire mouth and began feverishly sucking away as she moaned and twisted in passion. Tyko threw back her head and lost herself in the passionate sucking as she slowly fucked the hungry mouth that was giving her so much pleasure. Vicki was like a woman possessed and fastened her lips to my wife's erect clit and sucked it as if it was a small cock. Suddenly, Tyko cried out that she was cumming and pushed her cunt down on Vicki's mouth as she released her juices on her tongue in a series of frenzied spasms that left her limp and exhausted after it was over.

Vicki hadn't been able to cum as yet so I got up in Tyko's place and fed her the head of my thick, throbbing member and was immediately lost in the pleasure of her talented and voracious mouth. I fucked her mouth as if it were her cunt with long, deep strokes and she grasped it tightly with her throat and lips as it moved in and out and moaned in passion all the while which gave me the additional thrill of getting a hum job along with the blowjob. I kept fucking her this way until I felt my orgasm approaching and just before it hit, I told her that she was about to receive the fruits of her labor as my cock thickened and started pumping jets of cum down her throat.

When she gulped down the first load of juice, she lifted her hips in the air and moaned as her orgasm finally arrived and Tyko bent down and sucked the juices flowing out of her throbbing passage as I continued feeding her more cum in hot spurts until, at last, both our orgasms ended and I lay down alongside her on the bed to relax.

As we unfastened Vicki's restraints, we asked her how she liked being tied down and she told us that, in the very beginning, she was a little concerned about it as fleeting thoughts of us hurting her had crossed her mind but once we started teasing her, she was overcome by another, more powerful feeling of being helpless to relieve herself of the passions we were creating within her. She said that the torture of not being able to cum was frustrating and yet very exciting and arousing and that she couldn't believe that she could have such an intense orgasm without even touching herself. We told her that we enjoy mild B & D on occasion just to add a little variety to our sex and that, now that she experienced the sensations of a submissive, it was her turn to experience dominance.

Tyko asked Vicki to help her get the restraints on me and both women had me spread-eagled on the bed on my back in no time flat. I noticed a new and different look in Vicki's eyes as she surveyed the scene before her and realized that she had me in her power and could do most anything she wished to me. Tyko noticed it also and looked at me with a slight grin on her face as she saw the excitement building in Vickie's eyes.

Tyko told her to go ahead and do anything she wished to me, except pain, since I was now her total slave. She trailed her fingers from my feet up my legs, across my cock and balls, up my stomach and lightly played with my nipples as seemed lost in thought. Finally she looked up and asked Tyko if there was a way to tie my legs back so that my asshole would be fully accessible also and my beautiful wife showed her how to do it so that both my cock and asshole would be available for use. As soon as both of them finished fastening the restraints, Vicki went over to the dresser and selected a fairly large vibrating dildo to which she dabbed a bit of KY and then walked over to me and told me that she was going to fuck me with it.

She ran her fingers in my ass crack and played with my tight hole before she placed the tip of the smooth instrument at the puckered opening and began to feed it inside me. I felt the smooth, thick invasion start to fill my ass and strange sensations coursed through my body. Vicki was watching intently as she fucked me and told me that she was interested in seeing whether my cock would get erect from what she was doing and when the soft organ jerked slightly and started to show signs of life, a look of triumph appeared in her eyes. She continued working the dildo in and out of my asshole as she watched my cock get hard and, when it was fully erect, asked Tyko if the dildo could be secured so that it stayed deep in my ass.

Tyko got the tie downs and had it in place in just a few minutes and Vicki leaned over and licked the head of my cock and then worked her way down and around the thick shaft until she reached my balls. First she licked the full, tight sac and then took each one in her mouth and gently sucked them. Then she got up and straddled my head and lowered her cunt and rubbed it all over my face from her clit to her asshole and kept this up until she noticed my excitement mounting from the volume of pre-cum flowing out the tip of my penis. She lifted her pussy from my face and leaned over to lick up a drop of juice on the head of my organ before getting up and picking up one of the boa feathers we had used on her.

She came over to the bed and asked Tyko, who was sitting on the chair lightly fingering her clit and playing with her erect nipples as she watched, to join her with another feather as she wanted to turn the tables on me and see how I reacted to them. She dropped the tip of the feather to my balls and I jumped since it tickled but as she ran it back and forth over the sac and then up my throbbing shaft, it began to feel good although I wanted more pressure on my organ than the feather could provide. It soon became annoying since I wanted to feel a hand or cock or mouth on my shaft instead of the light, teasing strokes she was giving me. Every once in a while either Vicki or my wife would lean over and suck up some pre-cum off the head of my shaft and the sensation of their lips and tongue was driving me wild however fleeting it was.

jim313
jim313
543 Followers