Vicki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

I had no idea whether or not she climaxed too - and didn't really care. At that moment, my own relief was all that mattered to me. But, for the first time in my life I found that even after that explosive fuck - and I recognised that that was all it had been, a violent, primitive fuck - my cock was still powerfully erect and the feeling of needing release had hardly lessened at all. I had read about such things but had frankly found them hard to believe - now, there I was, experiencing the phenomenon for myself!

Vicki must have realised exactly what I was feeling, before I really knew what she was doing she was up from underneath me, behind me, fumbling anxiously with the cord that still held my arms. Suddenly I felt them come free, flexed them to get the blood circulating again, span around on my knees to grab hold of her and, reaching up to grip her arse cheeks, pulled her belly hard against my face.

Just the feel of her in my hands would have been enough to rekindle the fire if the quick fuck had in fact fully quenched it, as it was, the fire that was still burning fiercely now flared up into a blaze - and somehow Vicki knew that too. She slipped from my grasp, moved to the centre of the blanket, got down on her hands and knees and, with legs spread wide and her arse shoved high, looked back at me over her shoulder and urged me on.

'Do it to me again John - this way - wherever you like! Just do it to me - now!'

This wasn't the Vicki I thought I knew - controlled, contrived, every detail planned for maximum effect - this was simply a lust-filled woman, seeing an opportunity to satisfy her own needs by different, more spontaneous actions. But at that moment it made no difference to me what had caused her to make herself available in the way she had - I had to have her and now that I was completely freed of the bonds that had restrained me I could have her as I wanted to.

Going down on my knees behind her I first felt between her legs and she moaned softly as she felt my hand covering, then fondling her, her pussy was gaping, sopping wet and my hand came away covered in her juices - I used it to coat my quivering cock, shuddering slightly in reaction to the light, moist touch of my hand. Then, taking hold of the firm curve of her hip with one hand I guided my cock-head into her waiting sex with the other. This time, once inside her I took my time - using both hands to splay wide her arse cheeks, feeling her bending herself lower and raising her arse higher as I did so - then slowly, very slowly I drove forward and down - back down into the very heart of her.

Although the pressure inside me was still enormous, the earlier, desperate fuck had reduced it from the critical level it had been at and so I was now able to properly savour and enjoy each moment - and even though she was so wet, she was still a deliciously tight fit, her cunt gripping my delving cock from end to end as it stroked slowly but powerfully in and out of her. So on I went, gripping her hips hard, holding her steady, using all my strength to thrust forcefully down - thrilling at the delights being generated by the feel of her slick tightness parting almost reluctantly ahead of my driving mass, then closing deliciously around it, as though trying to prevent its exit each time I began to withdraw.

I had the feeling that I could go on for ever, as though I was drawing on some power - from the sun shining down from above and from the trees surrounding me - as though I had tapped some elemental force that was sustaining, renewing my sexual energy. The feeling was fantastic!

In some strange way I had almost forgotten Vicki, certainly I heard her regular moans of pleasure each time I drove down into her, my cock seeming to increase in size and hardness the longer I continued - and of course I was keenly aware of the pleasures and thrills she was in turn giving me. But Vicki as Vicki had somehow dissolved into an extension of myself, my cock - as though the power of the act had melded it and her cunt, and through them, us, into one single being.

But then after what seemed an eternity of blissful fucking, I became aware of a change in her reactions to my long, steady strokes - I realised that her sex was contracting even more strongly and that her moans had a deeper more urgent sound to them, the signs that she was approaching another orgasm. So, holding her even more tightly, I speeded up my thrusts, hearing the regular 'slapping' sound as my body smacked harder against her arse-cheeks and feeling the bruising pleasure as my balls whacked against the backs of her thighs. Faster and faster I went as I heard and felt her getting closer and closer to her release, until finally she let out an incredible wail of agonised ecstasy and her entire body convulsed from the force of her climax.

Whereas her earlier one had been like a series of breaking waves, this one was as though a single, gigantic tidal wave had totally engulfed her and as I continued pounding into her I felt her being carried higher and higher by the sheer intensity of it, her keening wail reverberated around the clearing, echoing back at us as she surrendered herself to the full intensity of it. When at last the force of it had passed she slumped weakly, helplessly held up only by the strength of my hold of her, drained, every muscle limp and, as the impact of her climactic orgasm lessened further I returned to my previous, slow strokes, to give her time to recover a little from the totally draining effect of what had ripped through her. Yet I myself was nowhere near finished!

Even as I waited for her to recover a little, from some part of my memory I saw her as she had been a few short minutes before, down on hands and knees, her arse thrust high and heard her voice, repeating the last words she had actually said to me.'Do it to me again John - this way - wherever you like! Just do it to me - now!'

'Wherever you like!' I repeated to myself as I looked down at her wide spread arse cheeks and the tightly wrinkled hole between them -'Wherever you like!' Had she actually wanted me inside that dark opening I wondered.

As I recalled the memory and considered the actual meaning of what she had said, I found that just the thought of having my cock inside that even tighter entrance produced a surge that gave my overworked cock a new lease of life. I had no worry about hurting Vicki, I could feel how relaxed her body was after the double orgasm she had just experienced and guessed how slick my cock must be after being saturated by her freely flowing secretions. There would never be a better time - and on top of all that - was that what she had actually wanted me to do to her in the first place?

All those thoughts actually took a split second to zip through my mind and, apart from the encouragement they gave me, given the way I was feeling right then, just the enticing sight of her arse, available as it was, would have been enough!

In actual fact, without more than that quick moment of consideration, on the next back-thrust I took hold of my cock and as the head came free of her still spasming pussy-lips, I slipped it out and up into the furrow between her wide-spread arse-cheeks, transferring and spreading her own fluids as well as those that had been oozing from my cock. Using my thumb to open the tight grip of the muscles there, I immediately followed it with my cock-head. That first, small gain was difficult, if my cock hadn't been as hard and as slippery as it was I might not have got into her - but it was and I did, just the head at first - but that was enough to open the way for the rest of me - and as I forced her open the entire girth of my shaft soon followed.

I both saw and heard Vicki's reaction to my intrusion of her body by that entrance - as she felt the difference between by thumb and cock-head and understood what I was about to do she let out a loud, deep throated protest. 'Nooo!'

But, at the same time I felt her arse shoving even harder back at me, the muscles down her back flexing as she seemed to be trying to both relax and at the same time impale herself on the rigid length of my pole-like cock. I assumed her loud cry to be just an involuntary reaction to my perhaps unexpected entry by that orifice - and her body's to be her natural, true response to what she actually wanted.

The oily tightness of her arse created delicious thrills for me, the narrow tunnel expanding only just enough for my cock to gain access and, as I ploughed on even further down it, its lining shrank back around my shaft almost like a second skin, triggering a constant series of pleasure-shocks that made my entire body shudder as they rippled right through me. Settling down into a slow, rhythmic pace I began to thoroughly fuck it, hopefully more thoroughly than it had ever been fucked before, I thought as I ploughed on, seemingly untiringly. Apart from her gasps each time I plugged her, Vicki didn't make a sound. I could feel her body's unconscious response to what I was doing to it but the sensations I was producing inside her seemed to be overwhelming, flooding her brain, leaving her incapable of doing anything but accept what was happening to her.

Then, all too soon, I felt the familiar heavy surge welling up from deep inside and knew that somehow, from somewhere my body was draining a second load of semen and that any minute now it would be scorching up through me. As my body's needs took over I felt the pace of my actions increasing and looked down to see my cock thrusting even faster in and out of her arse-hole. Then, as though she somehow sensed what was about to happen, and that knowledge triggered yet another response from her apparently insatiable body, I heard Vicki start a low, increasingly long dawn out wail of pleasure - she was starting to feel yet another climax.

I felt sweat dripping from me as I furiously rode her, slamming myself against the hard curve of her buttocks, my balls now shrunk tightly up beneath my pistoning shaft. Then it began - that mind-blowing rush as my entire body seemed to concentrate all its force behind the contractions that would blast my semen deep inside her. At the same time I felt Vicki reacting to her own powerful inner contractions and, just as the scalding jet of semen ripped through me and blasted into her, I heard her shriek of pleasure go up off the scale.

We were more like two wild, rutting animals than two human beings as we continued fucking each other - she heaving herself backwards on to my still pounding cock, trying to force every last drop from me - while I was forcing it even harder, deeper as my body continued spouting jets of hot, thick fluid into her.

Eventually, both utterly drained, we collapsed to the ground, my cock still locked hard up inside her, my arms wrapped tightly around her and, when the gasping, panting sounds we made had died down and our racing, pounding hearts had returned to their more normal beating - we collapsed.

*

Chapter 8

Vicki's Album

After all that we must had some sort of semi exhausted blackout, and when I came to it was to find that as the sun had moved across the sky the shadow from the nearby tree had reached us, suddenly cooling my previously over-heated body. Using some of the pre-moistened towelettes Vicki had brought with her I cleaned myself up as best I could then went back and woke her too. As her eyes opened I noticed that they were still flecked with green and the way she then reached up for me only confirmed that even after the pounding her body had taken she was still feeling a bit sexy, but even with my arms wrapped around her I felt her shivering too.

'It's got quite cool in the shade Vicki, let's get something on.'

She nodded - but hung on to me for a few moments longer. 'That was fantastic John - you knew exactly what I wanted - you were so strong, so deep. I can't take it that way often but when I can - God it's powerful! I thought you were never going to stop. After you came the first time I was a bit disappointed it happened so quickly - but boy, you certainly made up for it!'

'It shook me too Vicki - I couldn't believe I was still hard. Making me wait so long, getting me so incredibly aroused the way you did - it's not surprising I came quickly - then finding I was still going - and it seemed to me that you wanted me up your arse. It was an unbelievable feeling, so tight - my cock felt as though it was being literally squeezed dry.'

I pulled her to her feet and we went to where we had left our clothes, starting to feel warmer again even as we stepped out of the shadow and back into the sunlight. I found some cool drinks in the cold box and having dressed, we sat, close together this time.

'So, how do you feel about a bit of mild bondage now John?' she asked with a grin.

'I think you already know the answer to that, don't you?'

'Well something certainly turned you on - but how did you feel about it, while you were actually tied to the tree?'

'Odd actually Vicki. I don't think I could honestly say that I 'liked' it - but from the combination of things, as you said, it was a tremendous turn-on. I'm just not sure how much of that was due to being tied-up and how much to all the other things - being out here alone, looking at you, remembering last night, wondering what was going to happen next - and that scarf!'

She laughed. 'You liked the scarf did you?'

'I couldn't believe that just having a scarf draped over my cock could have the effect it had on me - it was the breeze, keeping it moving the way it did and the head was so sensitive - and not being able to do anything about it because I couldn't move. As I said - I think it was the combination of things, not just being tied-up. But whatever it was - it was another wonderful experience Vicki.'

When we were refreshed we packed up the things and headed home, for a long time we were both very quiet, each deep in their own, private thoughts. For my part they were mainly re-plays of the amazing events of the last twenty-four hours and the strange situations Vicki had created for us and it was only when we were almost back at the flats that I remembered the photographs.

'I still haven't seen the photos Vicki.'

'That's true, we didn't get round to them did we. Tell you what, come down for a meal this evening and I'll show them to you then.'

It was a simple enough invitation - but now knowing Vicki - it immediately conjured up thoughts of yet another world of possibilities.

'Do you think I'm fit enough to cope with that?' I asked - and we both laughed.

When we arrived back and I had carried our things inside I agreed to join her later that evening then went upstairs and spent some time tidying up the place in readiness for Sue's return the following day - if I knew Vicki at all by now, I guessed I wouldn't be in the mood for household chores by the time I got back from looking through her scrap-book. I showered and changed into casual clothes, no formal wear tonight and sometime after seven o'clock and with a sense of suppressed excitement and nervous anticipation, was again knocking on her door.

I hadn't really thought about what I expected her to be wearing but if I had subconsciously expected her to be again displaying herself for me, I was disappointed. A heavy cotton house-coat covered her completely from neck to ankle, so voluminous that if I hadn't already known I wouldn't have even been able to guess at the shape of the body inside - its only saving grace was, I noticed, a zipper that ran its entire length.

The room seemed darker than it had been the previous evening and I saw that tonight there were no flickering candles augmenting the small table lamps and that even some of those were dark.

'I'm not quite finished in the kitchen John but pour us both a drink and I'll be with you in a few minutes.' she said and refused my offer to help her.

There was no sign of the famous scrap-book so I simply sat, sipped my drink and waited for her but she was as good as her word and no more than five minutes later she joined me on the sofa.

'Mmm, that's nice.' she said as she took a sip from the drink I had prepared for her. 'It seems more than just a few hours since this afternoon's excitement doesn't it?'

I knew what she meant. Sitting there side-by-side, civilised, well-mannered - the earlier frenzied, animal-like fucking did seem to have happened in another time, almost to other people.

'Yes but the sensations are still very vivid - I'm sure I'll never forget how you made me feel.'

'That's good John - and it was as strong for me too, don't forget that. In fact' she said with a grin 'I'm still a bit sore in the 'nether regions' - but it was well worth it.' she added quickly as she saw the look of concern on my face.

'That's O.K. then - I certainly would never want to hurt you. As I said at the time, 'no pain' - and that goes both ways, I don't want to give pain any more than I want to receive it. I've nothing against those people that are into that kind of thing - so long as both people feel the same that's fine - but as someone once said, 'include me out!'

'I'm the same really, though I suppose that when a man is being really forceful, as you were today, a woman is bound to feel something like pain - but that's different somehow. I agree with you that for people who like it, that's fine, so long as they don't use other people, people who don't like it I mean. There are enough other ways of heightening pleasure without having to go that route.'

'And you seem to know most of them Vicki.' I said with a smile and she grinned back at me as she responded.

'Maybe I've had more opportunities, being a woman, being on the receiving end I mean - and I've always been prepared to experiment a bit, so long as there's no danger I'll try most things, once anyway. But now that I know what I like, know what makes me 'tick', means that I have to find a guy who likes the same kind of thing - that's not so easy, there are still too many men out there whose idea of sex is in fact just a quick fuck, they have no concept of anticipation, slow arousal, sharing - those things.'

'They don't know what they're missing Vicki - maybe you should start a school for them.' I added with a laugh.

'No thank you - I'll just continue as I am, keeping my eyes open for a likely guy and then 'tutoring' him - let the others fend for themselves.'

I suddenly realised that that was exactly what Vicki was doing of course - 'tutoring' me! I wondered just how many men she had around, already trained in her own special needs. The thought gave me a funny feeling - but then, considering the rewards that Vicki gave her pupils in compensation who would complain?

'So your scrap-book is a sort of text book is it?'

She laughed. 'No, far from it.' But then after pausing a moment she added thoughtfully. 'Though of course there's nothing in there that I don't like - or haven't liked at some time or other - so perhaps, in an odd sort of a way, you could in fact see it like that. A text-book on the subject of my pleasure, physical pleasure anyway. Funny, I've never thought of it like that before - but thinking about it, I suppose that really is just what it is.'

'Well in that case, if I want my tutor to give me good marks, don't you think I ought to be allowed to study it, or at the very least, see it?'

'O.K., O.K. - pour us both another drink, then you can browse through it while I get the dinner finished.'

I spent the next twenty minutes or so doing just that, browsing through her book. It was both an eye-opener and a cock-arouser!

The men I had somehow anticipated - not in some of the garb they wore or many of the positions they assumed perhaps and in spite of Vicki's previous assurances that I had nothing to worry about in terms of the competition, some of the bodies and more especially the cocks were, so far as I could tell from the photographs, nothing short of incredible. But I just hadn't imagined there would be other women in the book, Vicki yes, I had expected some shots of her, had been looking forward to them in fact - but Vicki alone or with men - not Vicki with other women!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
1...345678