Vicki: A Slut Wife Story

Story Info
Man comes home to find wife with another guy. Struggle ensue.
6.7k words
3.23
86.4k
69
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2011 - 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author. This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Author's Note: This is an old work that I submitted a long time ago. It's fairly short. It also is about a cheating wife. So, if you don't like reading about them, you have been warned.

Vicki: A Slut Wife Story

I entered the dark house, the window curtains billowed in the breeze, knocking the lamp off the table on to the couch. I closed the door quietly not wanting to disturb my wife if she was sleeping. I was late but really, I was early, as she wasn't expecting me home until tomorrow. Leaving my bags inside the front door, I crept up the stairs to our bedroom.

Vicki and I had only been married for a year and the love I felt for her was still that newlywed kind of love. The lust I felt for her was something completely different. My cock was getting harder and harder as I crept nearer the bedroom door with thoughts of pounding it into her lovely body.

The door was slightly ajar. I pushed it slowly open, to the sounds of my wife's moans, she must be masturbating, I thought. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see Vicki's golden blond hair cascading down her back as she rocked her hips in time with her moans. God, she was beautiful as she knelt on our marriage bed masturbating.

I crept up behind her, I was only inches from her, as a passing car's lights shone through the window to light up the bed in front of her. Lying under her was Bill from next door. Old Bill, why he must be twice our age, old enough to be Vicki's father, I was stunned, to say the least.

Neither of them had seen me as yet, I slowly backed away and dropped to my knees as I listened to them whisper little nothings to each other. I was shaking but not with rage. I had thought that if I ever caught my wife with someone else I would be enraged and thoughts of death and destruction would whirl through my mind. I was shaking with excitement, my cock was harder than I can ever remember it being and I could feel the flow of pre-cum oozing out.

I didn't know what to do as I knelt there staring at Vicki's lovely back watching her hips rock back and forth on Bill's cock. It was two o'clock in the morning I had flown home on the redeye to surprise Vicki. Only she surprised me.

"Mmmm Vicki, you do that so well. God your cunt feels wonderful," Bill whispered, reaching up to caress Vicki's tits.

"Oh yeah, that's it, pinch my nipples," Vicki whispered back. She never changed the tempo of her hips, back and forth in a slow, regular motion, not changing in speed or distance. She had never fucked me like that, it had always been the plain old missionary position or, on occasion, doggie style. Never her taking the lead, as she appeared to be doing now.

"Bill, your cock is wonderful it reaches all the way in and touches my cervix. Oh god, it feels so good," she whispered, slurring her words, as her hips jerked to a stop and her ass jiggled with orgasm. Within seconds, she was rocking her hips again. I knelt there wondering how long they had been at this, minutes, hours, days. I was amazed at the way Vicki was controlling herself. When we fucked, it was hard, fast and passionate. She came screaming and thrashing around on the bed under me as if she was dying.

My dick was now aching to be touched as I watched Vicki have another mini-orgasm, then continue rocking on Bill's cock. Her head thrown back and her beautiful hair slowly waving back and forth as her hips moved in their continuous motion of pleasure.

My mind was racing with thoughts of what I should do. Should I stand up and announce my presence? Should I undress and join them? Should I leave? The desire to join them was strong, strong enough that I had started to unbutton my shirt. I stopped with the third button turned on my knees and crawled out of the bedroom slowly closing the door behind me.

I could still hear the moans of passion in Vicki's throat as I rose and walked down the hallway to the stairs. Picking up my bags on the way out, I got in my car and slowly and quietly drove to the nearest motel. I got a room and lay in bed with the image of my beautiful Vicki rocking her hips in passion on Bill's cock. My dick was hard, hard and wanting to be touched. I knew if I touched it, I would be shaking in orgasm within seconds to the images of my lovely Vicki.

I couldn't stop myself as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started to slowly stroke. The image of hips rocking and the remembered sounds as the two lovers enjoyed each other's bodies sent erotic shocks through my cock to my balls. I roared in pleasure as stream after stream of hot lava shot out of my cock landing on my chest in cooling pools.

Grabbing a towel, I wiped myself clean and turned over. Sleep was hard to come but the last thing I remember was looking at the clock it read three-thirty.

* * * *

I woke at nine o'clock. Damn, I should be calling Vicki from the airport telling her I'm getting on the plane to come home. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed home. Vicki picked up on the second ring.

"Hello." She said sounding tired.

"Hi sweety, did I wake you?" I asked wondering if Bill was still lying there beside her.

"Hi darling, yes you did, but that's okay I need to get up anyway. How are you doing baby?" She asked, her voice sounded full of passion.

"I'm just fine baby." I lied. "I'm getting on the plane now so I should be home in about five hours."

"That's good, I missed you sweetheart. Have a safe flight. I love you. Call me when you land." She said in short staccato sentences. I was now visualizing Bill pounding his cock into her sweet pussy as she talked to me on the phone.

"I will sweety have a nice day. I love you too. Bye." I said. I didn't hang up like I usually did I waited for her to hang up. What I heard excited me to no end.

"Fuck, you bastard, I'm coming." Then the line went dead. So, Bill had been fucking her while she talked to me. My dick was hard again as I pictured Bill's cock sliding in and out of my darling Vicki.

What, the hell was I going to do? On one hand, my beautiful wife Vicki was fucking our neighbor and I should be thinking of her as a low down dirty cheating bitch. On the other hand, my cock was harder than it has ever been and I was slowly stroking it to orgasm again. What the fuck was I doing?

All this went through my mind as I shot streams of cum onto my chest again. Shaking with orgasmic release, I cleaned myself up and turned on the television. The channel with the local weather was on. It was apparently raining out. Getting up I opened the drapes, sure enough, it was dark and dreary out. I smiled to myself as I thought about Vicki, she would be staying in today because of the rain and as today was Saturday, Bill would probably be staying with her.

Getting dressed I left my room without checking out and went to the restaurant across the street for some breakfast.

* * * *

I had a lot of thinking to do and only five hours to do it all. I also needed to know a lot. I needed to know if Vicki really loved me. Could our marriage be salvaged? Did I want our marriage salvaged? Did I really love Vicki? What drove her to take a lover? Was it me? Was it her? All these questions raced through my mind as I sat in my hotel room staring out the window at the driving rain.

Ok, first the easy questions. Did I love Vicki? I thought I did, yes I do, I love her with all my heart. The thought of doing without her by my side brings a pain to my heart I just don't want. Ok, I do love her, one down.

Did I want to stay married to her? That's an easy one, yes. I wouldn't have married her if I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with her. However, do I feel the same now, knowing that she has had another cock in her? She wasn't a virgin when I met her, so she has had cocks in her before we met. Was this any different? Ok, so maybe this one wasn't so easy.

Could it be me? Did I drive her into the arms and on to the cock of another? I do admit that I'm away frequently, not a lot. A week at a time at the most, I do have to go into the office every day, but what working stiff doesn't. She has never complained about me being away. Well of course not, she had Bill's cock to fall back on. That's no way to think. I have always been there for her. If she needed me by her side for something important then, I would delay my trip, she knows that. So, I don't think it was me. Two down.

Could our marriage be salvaged? Mmmm, that's a tough one. I'll come back to that one later.

Did I want our marriage salvaged? Yes. Well, at least I think I did. I did love her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was smart, witty and was always there for me. She never denied me sex when I wanted it, nor did she ever make me feel like I was imposing on her or I was inadequate. I think our marriage could be salvaged, if we, I could deal with her infidelity.

Now, how to deal with that, I couldn't believe how turned on I was when I saw her fucking Bill. I couldn't believe how I jerked off to the thought of her fucking Bill. I had never in my wildest imagination ever thought about Vicki fucking another guy and me enjoying the act. Damn, now my cock was hard again. So now the question was could I deal with her being unfaithful? Was I enraged by the fact? No. Why not?

Well before the actual visual of Vicki fucking herself on Bill's cock last night, the thought of Vicki being unfaithful had brought about the darkest thoughts I had ever had. Where were they now? Just thinking of Vicki with another guy, any guy not just Bill, caused my cock to get hard and made me want to watch as she enjoyed the pleasure her act of infidelity brought her. I was stiff again in an instant. Shit? I was getting no place with this line of thought.

Had I drove her to take a lover? No, I don't think so. When we made love, it was always with me on top. Vicki didn't seem interested in doing it any other way. She always maneuvered herself under me in the submissive position. Maybe she thought this built my self-esteem or allowed me to think I was in charge. Now on the other hand when we just plain fucked, she would always stick her ass up in the air and tell me to fuck her. She left it up to me where to fuck her. I always choose her sweet, tight pussy. Maybe I should have put it in her ass once in a while. Well, I don't think my choice of holes would drive her into someone else's arms.

So, I don't think it was me. Was it her? Was it her nature to be unfaithful? Was she just a natural born slut? Could I live with that? Damn more questions very few answers.

Hold on here, there was only one question that needed answering. Could I handle Vicki being unfaithful? Could I?

I was pacing the room as I thought about that one. Back and forth, back and forth, could I handle her being a slut? Was my wife a slut? Or was she a whore? Was she being paid to do what she did? Oh my god, was Vicki a prostitute? Damn it, more questions. This was going to drive me crazy. Fuck! How in the hell was I going to solve this? Should I confront her when I got home? Should I act as if nothing had happened? Damn.

I was getting nowhere with this. The only thing I knew for sure was that I loved Vicki and seeing her fucked by another guy turned me on for some reason. I flopped down on the bed and closed my eyes in resignation. I was stumped.

My heart ached at the thought of losing Vicki. I didn't want that to happen. So what was I to do?

* * * *

I must have fallen asleep. I jumped up looking at my watch. Ok, everything was cool, I had only fallen asleep for an hour, still had plenty of time. Still, I haven't solved anything though. God, what was I going to do about this? I started to review what I had seen going on in our bedroom last night. I thought it might make me jealous but instead, I found my cock starting to stir, rising to tent my pants as it engorged with blood as my heart raced with excitement.

Ok, so I wasn't jealous. I then thought about my sweet Vicki spreading her legs for any number of guys while I was out of town on business. My cock just grew harder as I visualized stranger after stranger fucking her sweet pussy.

Ok, I guess I could handle her infidelity. Now the big question, one I couldn't answer without help. Did Vicki love me? Only she could tell me that answer. I thought she loved me but after last night, I wasn't quite sure. I hoped she loved me.

A plan of action was starting to form in my mind. I would go home as if I knew nothing of her infidelity. I would act as I normally did when I returned from a business trip. I would grab my beloved, take her to the bedroom, and fuck her. I wonder if I will be able to tell she had been fucked recently.

I called the airline I had been booked home on, to see if my flight had been delayed, it hadn't. I then called Vicki.

"Hello." Her voice was cheerful and light.

"Hi, darling, it's me." She giggled at the sound of my voice.

"Hi, sweety, you landed? Did your flight go ok?" I could hear the smile in her voice. She was happy to be talking to me.

"Yes, everything was fine I'll be home in about fifteen minutes." I was actually sitting down the block where I could see both the front and side doors to the house.

"Ok, baby, I'll be waiting for you." She giggled again. "See you then."

"Bye baby, see you in a few." I listened again as she hung up the phone. This time I didn't hear anything.

I waited for thirteen minutes but no one came out of the house. I started the car and drove into the driveway. Getting out I grabbed my bags and entered the house. Vicki was waiting for me at the front door in a cute little, I do mean little, baby doll nightgown, pink with satin trim. She jumped into my arms the minute I put down my bags.

"Hi baby, I missed you," she whispered, looking into my eyes.

"I missed you too." My cock was now hard as a rock as all I saw was her rocking her hips back and forth on Bill's cock, in my mind.

She kissed me hard, harder than she normally does. She was on fire as my hands roamed her lovely body. Shedding my wet coat, I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. She kissed my neck the whole way, giving me little passion bites. I tossed her down on the bed listening to her giggle as she bounced. I started to undress as I watched her coyly wiggle her body on the bed in front of me.

I was now nude, standing beside the bed staring down into my wife's passion filled eyes as she slowly engulfed my throbbing cock with her mouth. Her eyes never left mine as she sucked and licked the sensitive head of my cock. There was a fire in her eyes, I had never noticed before, as she gently rolled my balls in her hand. I was on the verge of coming already. The vision in my mind of her gently rocking her hips as Bill's cock flicked past her cervix driving passion into her belly inflamed my loins as her talented tongue flicked across my pee hole.

"Oh, shit, Vicki. Oh god, I'm coming darling," I shouted, as stream after stream roared up my cock into her warm delicate mouth. She moaned deep in her throat as the first squirt hit her tongue. She swallowed every drop, licking her lips when she was done.

"Mmmm, that was good honey. That's the quickest I have ever made you come. You must have missed me a lot," she said, smiling as she lay back onto the bed spreading her legs in invitation. Her pussy was pink and beautiful with a light fuzz of blond hair framing it. She dipped her finger in as she stared me in the eye, taking it from her pussy, putting it in her mouth, and sucking.

I crawled up between her legs giving her small love bites up her thighs. Each little bite sent a shiver up her body ending in a deep moan in her throat. Each moan enflamed my passion causing my cock to become hard. As my lips touched hers, she clamped her legs tight to my head and screamed in orgasm.

"Oh god, I'm coming baby. Oh god, oh god," she chanted over and over, as her body shook with her orgasm. I just kept licking and sucking her delicate petals of flesh while I jammed my tongue into her vagina. She tasted so good, fresh and clean, she must have douched before I got home.

"Jack, god you do that so good. Oh god, honey, I'm coming again." she shook and squeezed my head between her thighs. It felt so good to have those smooth silky thighs pressing against my face. After several minutes of shaking, Vicki relaxed her grip on my head and I went back to gently sucking on her labia. Slowly and gently, I sucked and licked her causing her to moan and groan.

I kept up the gentle sucking and licking and every time I felt Vicki approach another orgasm, I would stop allowing her to calm down for a few seconds. I so enjoyed kissing, licking and sucking on her sex, she was so damn tasty. Her juices were now flowing freely out of her body and onto my tongue. I could do this for hours, bringing her to the edge then letting her back off, then to the edge again. Hours of holding her orgasm at the brink, it drove her crazy with lust.

Her hips were now bucking against my face in the imperative motion of pleasure. Vicki was thrashing about swinging her head from side to side, as her moans of pleasure reached a peak and then subsided when I stopped my licking and sucking.

"Oh Jack, please make me cum baby. I need to cum on your tongue. Please," she begged so nice I felt obliged to let her come. I didn't though I stopped and just gently blew on her labia causing a shiver to pass through her body. Her hands came down to the top of my head trying to force my mouth down onto her pussy to make her come.

"Jack, I can't stand it anymore, please make me come darling. Oh god, it hurts so good, let me cum baby," Vicki was now shouting at the ceiling as she tried to rub her pussy against my face. I hovered just out of reach watching her hips buck and wiggle. Reaching up I grabbed her arms holding them to keep her from touching her self.

"Oh Jack I need to cum sweetheart," she whined as I put both of her wrists in one hand holding them up above her head. I moved up next to her leaning down to bite gently on her nipples through her nightgown.

"Oh god, Jack, what are you trying to do to me, baby. I feel like I'm going to explode if you don't let me cum," she moaned, as I sucked hard on her nipples and squeezed her tits. Still holding her hands, I rolled onto my back pulling her on top of me. She immediately started to hump her pussy on my cock. Bringing my knees up between her legs pushing them apart so she straddled my pelvis I backed my cock away from her.

"Jack, Jack, god honey I'm so hot, I need you inside me," her eyes were wild with passion as she clenched her teeth in agony. "Fuck me Jack, please fuck me," she cried as I reached between us to line my cock up with the entrance to paradise. I slowly allowed her pussy to sink down on my cock causing her to moan deep in her throat.

"Oh god, that feels so good Jack, thank you. Now pound that big cock of yours into my pussy baby," she cried in delight.

Letting go of her wrists, I grabbed her hips to keep her from bucking like a bronco. I then forced her hips to move in the slow rocking motion she had used on Bill. Her groans and moans became almost constant as my cock flicked across her cervix.

"Oh fuck," Vicki shouted, throwing her head back in ecstasy as her hips rocked on my cock.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12