Vicki Lynn in St. Lucia

Story Info
Vicki Lynn is the only one naked on the beach.
3.3k words
4.36
81.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

I want to tell you about the vacation I took with Greg to an all-inclusive club in St. Lucia. The airport is very close to the club so there is only a short bus ride from the airport. On the bus we were given a card with some do's and more don'ts. One of the don'ts was that women were "kindly requested" not to sunbathe topless. When Greg read that, his shoulders sagged. He had been to Club Meds and similar clubs before and I know he is very visually oriented. He really likes to look at naked women. I think most men do. Within a couple of hours, after we checked in to our room, changed and hit the beach, we discovered that quite a few women paid no attention to the "request". Greg became happy again, and so did I. I don't remember why not, but I hadn't brought any bikinis so I had to wear a one piece suit. It didn't take long, however, before I rolled down the top to get some sun on my breasts and let me feel the ocean breeze playing with my nipples. After a little while of me enjoying being topless, and Greg assuring me that he was enjoying it even more, we asked a nice, somewhat bald man to take a picture of the two of us. He seemed happy to do so though his wife didn't seem to be so pleased

The next day, I didn't want to wear a one piece and since I still hadn't bought a bikini, I decided to wear my Calvin Klein blue bikini panties. I figured they would cover as much as a bikini bottom would, so why not? Greg told me that everybody would be able to see that it wasn't a bathing suit bottom but I just said "Does that really bother you? Who is going to care? And if it makes somebody excited, all the better."

He thought about it for a moment or so and then said "Why not?"

I put on a tee shirt over my bare breasts and we went off to the ocean. I quickly took off the tee shirt and we took a long stroll on the beach – one of our favorite things to do. I think from their stares that quite a few people could tell that I wasn't really wearing a bathing suit, but nobody said anything to us.

The next day, I felt a little more daring. This time, I didn't put a tee shirt on but rather walked out of the room with only my Calvin Klein's on. I had a towel, but didn't drape it over my shoulders. I wanted my breasts to be totally bare. Several people in the hallway saw us and at least one, a woman, gasped, but her boyfriend or husband didn't seem to mind at all. We walked down the beach for a bit and got to a section that, at least at that moment, didn't have any people on it. I stopped, pulled off my panties, put them and my towel down, and ran into the water. Greg took off his trunks and followed me in. The water was warm and felt delicious on my pussy. Greg immediately got an erection and I enjoyed seeing how much larger I could make it grow. A few people walked past on the beach and each time someone passed we would hope that the wave would be going out so the person could see we were nude. We got lucky several times.

Eventually we came back out of the water after enjoying playing with each other and Greg took a few photographs of me. It was just about noon. That was good for us because the food at the club was so good that everybody left the beach and went in to lunch. Except us. We were having such a good time being naked on the beach and taking pictures that we soon started being very romantic. We lay down on the sand, with our toes and lower legs in the water and started kissing. Greg was kissing my nipples and moving his fingers lightly over my pussy. It didn't take long before I took his hand and pushed it more firmly on my pussy and guided first one finger, and then two, inside of me. At first Greg kept looking in either direction to see if anybody was walking up the beach, but pretty soon he concentrated on me. I loved it. His cock was so hard, it was almost twitching. I stroked it very lightly, and then more firmly, but I had to be careful because I knew how excited he already was at making love on the beach at noon time, and I wanted him to come inside me, not in my hand. (Sometimes in my hand so I could watch as his semen spurted, but not this time).

Before too long he was inside me, moving slowly and almost pulling his penis all the way out before pushing it back down again. God, it felt so good! He kept moving for a very long time and it just kept feeling better and better. Just when I was getting close to having an orgasm, we both saw a couple coming towards us on the beach. Greg said "Do you want me to hurry up... or slow down?"

"Slow down, lets make it exciting for them, too." So he did, and kept moving while the people came closer and closer. I was making more and more noise. I couldn't help myself, Greg was feeling so good inside me and I was so excited knowing these people were watching us making love. Finally, when they were between ten and twenty feet away, we both came and just collapsed. I guess we were lucky that it was a young, open minded couple. The guy seemed to be slowing down a lot while his girl friend was pulling him forward, but at least they smiled and waved as they walked on down the beach. I think if there had been more film in the camera, my Greg would have asked them to take some pictures of us.

With each passing day Greg and I left more and more of our inhibitions behind. You might not think we had a lot to begin with, but you don't know how terrified I was at each step of the way. I love being exposed in public but I am always frightened, both thinking about what I am about to be doing and then when I am actually doing it. Of course, I'm pretty sure that makes it even more exciting for me. On I think the third or maybe the fourth day, we were sitting just off the beach under some palm trees that provided great shade but still allowed the sun to come in.

By now I was pretty much always topless and mostly wearing just my panties. I deliberately hadn't bought any bikinis so that I would have an excuse to wear my Calvin Klein's on the beach. There were quite a few other people around, but I don't think they were paying much attention to the fact that I didn't actually have a bathing suit on. Maybe they had got used to it by now. While we were relaxing under the palms, I started putting some suntan lotion on my breasts. Greg said, "Let me do that for you." I gave him the lotion and he started rubbing it in to my shoulders, then my chest, then my breasts and then, ever so slowly, my nipples. By now, several other people were looking at us but we pretended not to see them. Greg kept massaging and massaging, occasionally putting more lotion on his hands as if he were actually trying to put the lotion on me. My nipples became very firm, and I'm sure everybody could see how hard they were – it just felt so good to me, especially knowing they were all watching.

When we felt too excited to keep sitting there, we walked down to a different stretch of beach. There were some sand dunes just off the beach. Greg and I looked at each other and decided to go explore them. It seemed pretty deserted so we took off my panties and his swimsuit and started making love. When we did it on the beach before I was on the bottom, but this time I wanted to be on top. Greg didn't need to engage in a lot of foreplay because I was already so wet. And he had had an erection, pretty noticeable, too, since he began putting the lotion on my breasts. As I was already quite moist, I slid my pussy down on his cock. Just a little at first, then, as slowly as I could manage, a bit more and a bit more until finally all of his cock was inside me. It took quite a while because Greg has a pretty generously sized cock. I've never measured it but I do know that when his balls are positioned just below my pussy his cock comes up to several inches above my navel. Though only when he is erect, of course.

Then I started riding him for all I was worth. It was heaven! Such a great feeling to be out in the open, the sun shining down on us, and knowing that at any moment someone might decide to investigate the dunes just as we were doing. I found a good angle so my clit was rubbing terrifically well against Greg's penis. We were really going at it when suddenly we heard the sound of what turned out to be one of the club's tour buses. It happened that the dunes were pretty isolated from the beach, but the road from the club was only fifteen or twenty feet away behind some very small but quite thick bushes. Everybody on the left hand side of the bus had a perfect view of us. They broke into clapping and whistling but we were so far into our love making that we didn't have time to become embarrassed until afterwards. (We did receive a few funny looks from women that night. I think they were trying to be sure it was really us they had seen. It was difficult for them to sure, though, because I don't think they were concentrating on our faces when the bus went by).

After making love, we ran through the bushes and down to the water. Just as we came through the bushes we almost ran into a group of about four couples walking down the beach. They stood and gaped at us. Greg's erection hadn't completely subsided so the women had a good focal point for their attention. The men alternated between looking at my breasts or my pussy. It made me so excited I wanted to make love again right there and then. But instead we ran on down to the water and splashed about in the ocean for a while. Several more people walked past and all of them stared at us. I loved it. We sat on the beach naked for a while and it was fun to watch guys walking towards us, slowing down more and more as they realized we were naked. Several of them actually stopped and sat down on the beach near enough so they could look at me. One came over and started talking to us. He asked us if we weren't worried about the police seeing us. I said that just made it more exciting, though in fact I was petrified at the thought of the police coming by. A half hour or so later, Greg put his trunks back on and I put my panties on and we began to walk back to the club. We had gone only a few steps before we saw a police patrol car slowly going by. We wondered whether one of the persons who had seen us had reported there being a naked couple on the beach. But we never found out if that was actually the case or if it was just a routine patrol.

That evening, after we had eaten and gone dancing, we walked slowly back to our building. The club had lights for the sidewalks and the moon was quite bright, but one of the grassy areas had a large and very tall coconut palm which provided some darkness. I tugged Greg's hand and led him over to the shadows provided by the palm tree. As soon as we were in the darkness I pulled my dress off. And, as usual, I didn't have anything on under it. Greg got the hint and took his clothes off as well. We kissed and caressed for almost an hour during which we could see various people walking past on the sidewalk. We weren't sure whether any of them saw us although several seemed to walk extremely slowly while looking in our direction. On two occasions the man in a couple would begin to walk across the grass towards us to investigate but both times the female would pull him back to the sidewalk and they continued on. Finally I was too excited to wait any longer and I pulled Greg's delicious cock into my moist pussy. He was pumping furiously into me when all of a sudden there was a loud thud as a coconut crashed down from the tree and missed us by only a foot. We quickly decided we had better continue our love making in our room.

The next day, we went back to the dunes. This time, as soon as we got past the main grounds of the club, I tugged my panties off and walked naked on the beach for the half mile or so to the dunes. Several people walked past in the opposite direction and each one seemed stunned to see a naked woman on the beach. The more people who saw me, the more excited I became. Finally we got to the dunes. The day before Greg had left his watch there. It was one of those ten dollar fake Rolexes purchase from a street vendor that he had accidentally worn into the water and it had immediately stopped working. Now the watch wasn't there, so we knew that at least some other people came to the dunes. And that meant that somebody could come upon us as we were making love. This made me even more excited. I quickly pulled Greg's trunks down and he stepped out of them as I caressed and kissed his already firm cock. Within a few minutes he was inside me and we made love for a second time on the dunes. It felt wonderful to make love again in the open where someone might come at any moment but unfortunately our timing wasn't right and the bus didn't go by. After we had both orgasmed, we walked, still naked, to the ocean. This time, we got as lucky as on the day before. There were several people strolling by. Some seemed pretty shocked, several seemed very excited, as were we. This time we had the camera with us. I wondered if we could get somebody to take a picture of us making love, but Greg said he needed more time before doing it again. Though he did take a few pictures of me reclining in the water.

After dinner that night, Greg and I walked over to the area of the beach near to the dining room. We found a beach chair, the kind that opens out so you can lie down on it. As usual, I wasn't wearing any underclothing so I took off my dress and put it down on the beach chair. Greg undressed as well. By the time he had his pants off he had a very large erection. It took him only a minute or two before he climbed on to the beach chair and had his erection inside me. My heart was beating pretty fast because there was a very bright moon again that night and we could be quite easily seen by anybody walking nearby, including the police we now knew that the club used to patrol the place. The thrill of the danger made me very, very wet and easy for my Greg to enter. Greg was excited too, for the same reasons as I. We heard several people walk past on the sidewalk near the beach, but we don't think they saw us – at least they didn't come over to investigate. The love making was great, but more because of the excitement caused by the possibility that we might get caught than because of the comfort, or rather lack of it, of the beach chair. Greg's knees and my elbows kept falling through the plastic things which made it difficult to maintain any kind of rhythm.

In spite of the difficulties of the lounge chair, we both managed to come. After holding me for a few minutes, Greg put his clothes back on and handed me my dress. By now I was feeling really excited, however, so I gave it back to him, took his hand and started walking back up the beach to the sidewalk leading to our building and our third floor room. We got to the sidewalk and found it empty – damn! --, but at least it was well lit so if anybody should come by they would have a very good view of me. I walked as slowly as I could, hoping that we would be discovered by somebody.... anybody. I thought I saw two people standing on the third floor stairwell of our building. I hoped that they were coming downstairs and not going back to their room. So I walked even more slowly to give them time to get down the stairs.

Just as we got to our building a young couple, I think the ones I had seen on the landing, stepped out of the shadows. I'm sure they had been standing and watching us walk all the way up the long, well lit sidewalk. Greg tried to hand me my dress but I wouldn't take it. We talked with the couple for a few minutes as my nipples hardened and Greg regained his earlier erection. The man couldn't keep his eyes off my pussy, much to my delight. The woman spent more time looking at my breasts and my nipples, and I found that exciting, too. After five minutes or so of conversation, during which no one else happened by, the wife dragged her protesting husband away. He turned his head back several times for "one last look" and I waved to him each time he did. Then we walked up the three flights of stairs to our floor hoping that someone else would come by but we had no luck. When we got to the room, we were feeling pretty amorous and began making love again, this time in rather greater comfort than had been the case in the lounge chair.

This was our last full day at the club. The next morning we went to the beach one last time. I again wore my Calvin Klein's as I had most of the week. All too soon it was time to go. We walked back to the assembly area where most of the others had been standing around fully dressed for some time waiting for the bus to the airport. As they all stared I dried off with my towel, tugged my dress over my head and then removed my wet panties. A couple of minutes later the bus pulled up and we had to leave, but only after generating some lovely memories.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers