Vicki Lynn's Evening at the Office

Story Info
VL makes love in the elevator & flashes on a train.
1.5k words
4.19
38k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

One evening in New York my boyfriend, Greg, and I had both worked fairly late, then went out to dinner at Il Nido, a very nice but over priced Italian restaurant. Both of us had a few drinks and a quantity of wine. We had left our briefcases at Greg's office so had to stop by there before taking the train back home. It was about ten at night, so there were not a lot of people around.

We were feeling somewhat amorous in the elevator going up to the 38th floor. We started kissing pretty passionately. I was wearing what Greg said was a very pretty dress and, as usual, not a whole lot in the way of underwear. While in the elevator going up to the office, I unzipped the back of my dress and pulled down the top, baring my breasts and my nipples. Greg seized upon the opportunity and began kissing and sucking on my nipples, which rapidly stiffened. We both knew that the elevators in my building have cameras in them, but Greg didn't seem to care, and I was only the more excited for knowing that somebody might be watching what we were doing.

All too soon we got to his floor and went to his office. Greg spent a few minutes getting some papers together while I enjoyed the view of Manhattan from his office. As I wasn't wearing any underwear, I thought it might be a good idea to illustrate that fact to Greg. I sat on the corner of his desk and pulled up my dress, baring my pussy. Greg stopped what he was doing and got down onto his knees with his face inches away from my pussy. He reached forward with his tongue and began to lick me. I slid my bottom closer to him and he took my clit into his mouth and sucked on it. He is really good at this and can always make me cum within minutes.

I did so, and in a few more minutes I did again. I wanted to make love with Greg on the couch in his office realized that if we didn't leave pretty soon, we would miss the last train back. We left his office and got on the elevator. It started on the way down, got past a few floors, and then stopped. I am convinced that the guys at the front desk had watched as we were going up to the office and wanted to see what might happen if the elevator stopped on the way back down. We pressed the alarm and a disembodied voice said they would try to fix the problem.

Knowing full well what I was doing, I started kissing Greg and massaging his cock. He responded in kind and within a minute or so, my dress was unzipped and fell to the floor, leaving me standing there with not a stitch on. His hands, and tongue, went all over my body. Ever the exhibitionist, I twisted and turned so that all parts of me would be facing toward the camera from time to time. I unzipped his pants and took out his more than willing prick. I wanted him to take his clothes completely off and be as naked as I was but he was too embarrassed to do so. We kissed, sucked and before too long his erect cock was inside me – doing it standing up in front of a camera is not the easiest thing to do, but the excitement made it possible.

We continued making love for some while (all the wine made sure that this was not going to be a night when overly rapid gratification would occur). Eventually, a somewhat thickened voice came on the intercom and said "We've got the problem fixed. Are you ready to come down now?"

Greg responded, "Sure, just give us a minute or so."

We quickly got Greg zipped up and I put my dress back on, though I did it a lot more slowly than Greg zipped up. A couple of minutes later, the elevator started descending. When we got out, there were quite a lot of people around, all of whom applauded us. I glanced over at the monitors and saw that there were about six screens all showing our elevator. Although of course I was embarrassed, this was just what I had been hoping for. So I smiled and bowed in acknowledgement of the applause. Greg blushed and then followed suit (it must be so tough for him to be a conservative banker and be over sexed at the same time). I think most of the tapes from the elevators are overwritten the next day, but I suspect that this one may still be in existence somewhere (or maybe with lots of copies somewhere).

Then Greg and I walked down to Grand Central in a great state of excitement. My skirt wasn't particularly short, but it also wasn't desperately long and while we were walking I felt Greg's hand start pulling up my skirt, exposing my naked ass. Then his hand started caressing my naked bottom. There weren't a lot of people around, but there were a few guys, obviously tourists, who were following us. They whistled when Greg first lifted my skirt and they could see my ass, and whistled more when Greg's fingers disappeared into parts of me. We kept this up all the way to the station and the guys behind expressed their disappointment when we went into the station instead of continuing to walk down the street.

We got on the train, quite tired but excited, and started playing some more. Greg pulled up my dress, exposing my naked pussy, which he told me looked really pretty, and recommenced playing with it. After caressing and lightly pinching my clit, he put two fingers inside me. They were still inside me when both of us fell asleep just after the train left the terminal. We woke up when the train got to its last stop, a few stops past ours. The lights on the train were still on, my dress was still pulled up, my pussy was still exposed to everybody who happened to be on the train that night, and two of Greg's fingers were still inside me. The conductor had never waked us to ask for our tickets – whether out of embarrassment or because he wanted to walk past a few more times I don't know. How many people walked by and looked at me sleeping and at my naked pussy with two fingers inside it I don't know either – it wasn't a very crowded train but even so, there were probably a hundred or more people on board.

When we awakened and saw our state of clothing, I just laughed. I extricated Greg's fingers from my pussy, pulled my dress back down and we left the train. After a short wait we got a taxi back to our station and picked up Greg's car. By then, I had awakened a little and was turned on by thinking about the people who might have (must have?) seen my pussy while we were asleep. I was so excited that I took off my dress and was totally nude in the car as we got onto the highway. A few trucks started to pass and then slowed down. Greg was having a very difficult time driving because his eyes were on my pussy or my breasts when they ought to have been on the road. Eventually, we got to my condo place and the guard (it is one of those gated communities where not very bright guards are sometimes there to tell the bad guys where the best houses to rob are) came over to be sure we were residents. He looked inside the car, saw me in all of my nakedness, gulped a couple of times, tried to think of something to say so that we would have to stay there for a few more minutes and finally waved us through.

This could have been the last of our adventures for the night but I was so excited that I wasn't quite through yet. My mailbox is on a circular road that goes around the whole complex. It is just before a covered bridge adjacent to the cul de sac where my condo is. I asked Greg to stop and said, "Let me get the mail."

The car stopped at the mailbox and I got out of the car, still naked. I made a point of walking in front of the headlights over to the mailbox. Although it was late, a couple of cars came by from the opposite direction, slowed down, almost stopped, and then drove on. I had been moist before but now I became even wetter. I made a real production of getting the mail, opening the mail, all in the nude, and then sorting the mail. When I thought I really couldn't stall any longer, I finally walked, slowly, back in front of the headlights to the passenger side and got in.

We drove up to the house and I took as long as possible to find the house keys and enter the house with Greg. We then fell into each other's arms, laughed at considerable length and went upstairs to make love.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers