Vicki Lynn's Restaurant Adventure

Story Info
Vicki Lynn's boyfriend exposes her breasts in public.
1.2k words
4.44
82.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

One evening soon after we had started dating, my BF and I went to a nice restaurant in the city. It wasn't a large place, with maybe thirty tables. Most of them were filled when we came in, but as we lingered over our food and drinks the tables gradually thinned out. I had on a V-neck dress of a thin material, the kind that almost seemed not to be there when my BF's hands were caressing my body. We held hands through most of the meal and our talk was of a very romantic nature.

After our meal, my BF ordered brandies for us. Then I said I had to go to the ladies room. I had decided that romance was fine but that I could use a little more excitement, and thought that maybe my BF could, too. So I took off my bra and put it in my purse. I am lucky that my breasts really don't need a bra and I was only wearing this one because I thought it was pretty. Then I walked back out to our table. I looked at my BF's eyes as he watched me walking through the restaurant. I could tell that he had seen immediately that I had removed my bra. Through the thinness of the material of my dress, without the bra my nipples were now clearly apparent. My BF (and anybody else who was looking) could see my breasts move with each step I took. I found this very exciting.

I sat back down and we continued to talk and to hold hands. Eventually my BF let go of my hand and began gently to caress my breast through my dress. The sensation was indescribable, almost better than having him touch my breast without anything covering it. He continued talking with me while playing with first one, then my other breast while we finished one brandy and ordered another. Then I felt his fingers take the fabric of my dress between them. He slowly began to fold the material of my dress away from my left breast, baring more and more of it to his view. And to that of the remaining diners and the men (I looked and saw that there were only men) at the bar. I gave no indication that I realized what he was doing, but just kept on talking while he was exposing more and more of my breast.

It seemed to take forever because he was proceeding so slowly. I think he was hoping that I didn't realize what he was doing, so I wouldn't make him stop doing it. But it was exciting me so much that the last thing I wanted was for him to stop doing it. At last enough of my breast was uncovered that my nipple, or more precisely the areola around it, was beginning to be in plain view. My BF's hand was, of course, caressing my breast while gradually uncovering it, making my nipple harder and harder. I still made no move to prevent or even to slow his progress, as I'm sure he had been afraid I might. Emboldened by my total lack of resistance, he finally took the big plunge and completely uncovered my nipple. It was large, clearly excited, and seemed definitely exciting to him. He seemed reluctant to touch it directly, in case I really had been unaware that he was undressing me in public. He did, however, continue to move the material of my dress to the side until my complete breast was totally exposed.

It was just at that time that the waiter returned to see if we needed more brandy. We did, but when the waiter looked at my naked breast he forgot the reason for his visit to our table. I pretended not to notice his consternation. My BF had to tell him two or three times that we would like to have another brandy before the waiter, slowly, took leave of our table and went to the bar to put in our order.

My BF was trying to look deeply into my eyes but his eyes kept moving down to my nipple. I didn't mind at all. In fact, I liked it a lot and was very excited. My pussy was getting very, very wet. After my BF had left my nipple open to the public view for more than ten minutes, he finally began to fondle it with his thumb and forefinger. His fingers felt so good on my nipple that I had a brief intake of breath, but I made no move to remove his fingers. After caressing my nipple for several minutes, he again removed his fingers, leaving my even more erect nipple exposed to view.

Then his hand moved to the material covering my other breast, which he began to caress. Once again, while caressing me, he was moving the material to the side and gradually uncovering that breast as well. He didn't take as long to uncover my right breast. This made me glad because I was so excited to have both my breasts naked to his view, and in public. Before long he had moved the little material still covering my right breast to the side. Now both my breasts were completely bare and both nipples very erect.

At that moment, the waiter returned with more brandy for us. He took a very long time placing my brandy just so in front of me. I'm sure my BF was afraid that for sure now I might adjust my dress or cover my breasts with my hands, but I did not. I left both my breasts totally exposed to the waiter's view, with both nipples clearly aroused. After the waiter left my BF looked at my naked breasts for some time before again beginning to caress first one, then the other nipple.

We continued these activities through two more brandies -- different waiters brought each of the refills, and each took a very long setting them down and checking to see that they were to our satisfaction. It was with great reluctance that we eventually decided that we had to go. My BF asked for a check, which seemed to take a long time arriving. When it did the waiter hovered, his eyes never leaving my still naked breasts while my BF pretended to check and then re-check the math on the bill. When my BF was satisfied that the waiter had feasted his eyes sufficiently, he gave him his credit card, which the waiter took away with him. Only then did I look down at my totally bared breasts.

I smiled at my BF and asked him if he thought I should rearrange my dress. He thought about it for a minute or so and then said that he supposed I really should do so, but perhaps I could wait until the waiter brought the charge card back. As he said this, he reached over and began again caressing my nipples. All too soon, the waiter returned with the charge card. My BF slowly disengaged his hands from my nipples and signed the charge as the waiter took a last, lingering look at the naked nipples in front of him. I then adjusted my dress and we started to walk out of the restaurant. As we passed the bar, several men murmured thank you to me. I smiled back and whispered, "You're welcome."

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers