Vicki Lynn's Summer Job

Story Info
Vicki Lynn flashes fellow office employees.
3.4k words
4.57
70.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers

Between my sophomore and junior years at university I got a summer job in a city within easy driving distance from my parents' home, where I was staying. The company I worked for hired college kids each summer to do the kinds of chores their regular employees didn't want to do, or which wouldn't have been cost effective for them to use their time doing. It wasn't a giant multinational company but did have about one hundred people working on a large floor of an office building. I was given a desk in a bull pen section with twenty-three other desks. Twelve of the desks faced in one direction, the other twelve faced towards the first twelve, spaced in four rows of three desks in each row for each section. Mine was in the front row of one of the groups of desks. Desks may be too grandiose a word. These were basically gray metal tables with a small drawer in the middle. There were no modesty panels, which meant that anybody looking could see my legs, and frequently more. Because of this, most of the other three girls perpetually wore slacks. I didn't.

As I like flashing so much, I usually wore short skirts and low cut or at most medium cut blouses. Since I was brand new and had no previous business experience, I needed a fair amount of guidance and direction. A lot of the men in the department took pity on my inexperience and came by my desk frequently to provide such assistance. Especially on days when I was wearing a low cut top. Whichever one of the men it was would stand over me looking down the front of my dress at my breasts while I pretended not to notice what he was doing. As soon as I realized how much the guys liked to do this, I began wearing more interesting bras, or sometimes no bra. And sometimes I would wear a demi-cup bra with my nipples exposed. Whenever one of the men would be staring down at my nipples they would become very erect. I really liked going to the office.

One of the more fun things was to have a man gazing at my erect nipples and trying to carry on some sort of pretend conversation while his cock was starting to make a bulge in his pants. I like erections and I especially like them when I am the cause of them. On the days when I didn't wear a bra, I would always have a lot of assistance being offered. My breasts are quite firm, but the jiggle is still noticeable when I walk. Most of the guys seemed to be looking at me when I came in each morning; I suppose to see how much help they ought to offer me that day.

For the first few weeks at the job, other than not objecting when men caught what they thought were their surreptitious glances at my breasts and nipples, I didn't do anything too overt. I am pretty sure, however, that on a few occasions when I was deeply involved in my work I simply forgot about my legs and they either fell open or didn't. On one occasion, after wrestling with a particularly thorny assignment about the number of Styrofoam coffee cups used each day, I finally looked up and noticed the man sitting at the desk nearest mine staring directly below my table and at my legs. Then I realized that I had pulled my legs up onto my chair and was leaning on one hip. Since I had a fairly short skirt on, the other hip was totally exposed. I had panties on, but they were thong bikini panties with the thong completely hidden in the crack of my ass. I'm sure he thought I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt. He glanced up and saw me looking at him and turned bright red. I just smiled and put my head back down over my work, leaving my legs exactly as they were.

That seemed to break the ice for me. After that, I started more consciously moving my legs apart while at my desk. Sometimes I did it while talking directly to one or more of the men, so I knew they had to be looking in my direction. I wore panties every day, although they were usually thongs. Then I wore a pair of totally transparent panties. I didn't usually shave my pussy then, and although I am a natural blonde, I have fairly dark blonde pubic hair, so I knew they could all see my pussy hair. I got a lot of interest from the men that day, and I loved all the attention my pussy was getting. Of course, I still pretended that I had no idea that anybody could see anything.

On many occasions when I would receive a telephone call, usually from a co-worker, I would tilt my chair and lean back while talking on the phone. I always crossed one leg under my bottom as that was a comfortable position for me. I also knew that it would hike my skirt up and my panties would be in view of anyone who was passing my desk. On one of those times I glanced down after having been on the phone for fifteen or twenty minutes during which there had been a lot of traffic around my desk, and saw that not only were my panties completely exposed, but several inches of my bare skin above my panties was also out in the open. I was thrilled.

Eventually, on my last day before returning to university, I built up my courage to come in without any panties on at all. At first I thought I would wear my panties to the office and then take them off. But I was afraid I would chicken out, so I left the panties at home to make sure I couldn't change my mind. I was almost trembling while driving to work I was so excited thinking about the reaction I would get when they realized they were looking at my naked pussy. I wore a light colored skirt to make it easier for them to see my legs, and the contrast of my pubic hair.

I got to the office before any of the men did that day and so I practiced sitting to see how high up my skirt would ride. It turned out to hike up a lot higher than I had realized at home. It barely covered my thighs when I was sitting normally, and rode almost halfway up my thighs when I slid down in my seat. I was getting pretty nervous, afraid I had gone too far, but since I hadn't brought any panties with me, I couldn't back out short of simply going home (or out to a store in a couple of hours when they would open to buy new panties). While I was worrying, the first of the men came in and took his seat. I smiled at him and said good morning, then turned back to my work. He was sitting at the furthest desk away in the fourth row of that group of desks, but I still heard an audible gasp. I looked up and saw him looking under my table. My legs weren't very far apart, but they must have been far enough for him to have seen that I didn't have any panties on. I pretended ignorance (of course) as to the cause of his discomfiture and asked if he was all right. He said he was, and then said, "You look very pretty today, Vicki Lynn".

He had never complimented me on my looks before, so I knew just which part of me he thought was pretty, but of course I didn't mind. I just said thank you and went back to my work.

Pretty soon the others came in and sat down and then glanced up at me before glancing back down at my legs -- well, really, at my pussy. I could feel my nipples hardening and hoped they didn't show too much. I hadn't really thought about that or I might have worn a different blouse. I had on a white one, not at all transparent but I suppose rather opaque. I could feel my nipples pushing through the thin bra I was wearing. When I glanced down I could see that they were very visible, very dark even though they are pink, and very pointed. Since I couldn't do anything about it, I simply ignored them, figuring this would make my audience have to make decisions -- to look at my naked pussy or my nearly naked nipples.

It hadn't taken the other guys long to notice that I wasn't wearing any panties. And the three guys in the closest desks had a really good view. I pretended to be reading some memos when they came in and took their seats, but I was really watching their eyes - not at the same time, the one in the left desk came in a few minutes before the others did. His eyes widened a lot when he realized what he was looking at. He quickly looked up at my eyes to see if I was looking at him, but he saw me reading the memo. He moved his eyes back down to my pussy. Which I made more accessible by opening my legs a little wider and turning my ankles as if trying to ease a little pain in my feet.

After a few minutes, another one with a front row desk came in and was even more blatant in staring directly at my pussy. He didn't even bother to check whether I was watching him, but rather stared openly below the table. I waited two minutes and then looked up and asked him if he could help me with something. He turned beet red and said of course, but could he just finish up something first. I said it would only take a minute and if he didn't mind I'd like his help right away so I could get on with my assignment which I needed to complete before the end of the day. With obvious reluctance he stood up and I could see a really impressive erection bulging from his light khaki pants. I looked straight at his erection and didn't avert my eyes until he was all the way up to my desk. Then I finally looked up at his eyes, which were now focusing on my nipples. They had a mind of their own and were very, very erect.

I was dying to reach my hand out and stroke his thick cock, but I knew I couldn't do that. What I did do was to push my chair back from my desk. Then I asked him if he could take a seat in the chair on the side of my desk and I swiveled my chair in that direction. He sat down and was now only about three feet away from me. I glanced down very quickly and saw that my skirt had risen so high that not only was my pussy totally open to his gaze, but three or four inches of my tummy above my pussy were equally exposed. I tugged at my skirt, as if I were being modest, but actually only pulled it down to just above the top of my pubic hair, which I could feel with my hand as I did so. I would have loved to put my fingers into my pussy, but I very reluctantly kept myself from doing so. Then I talked to him about the assignment I was working on, which I hoped didn't sound as silly to him as it did to me.

From time to time while we were talking I looked out at the other men, half of whom still had a very good view. As I did so, I noticed those who didn't have a good view got up and went over to pretend to talk about business with their colleagues who did have a good line of vision. My turning away gave the guy at my desk, Jim something, an opportunity to look directly at my pussy, which now had beads of moisture covering it, without having to worry about me seeing him. I had some printouts in my hand that I pretended to study so that Jim would have more chances to look at me. His erection, which had gone down a little when he got to my desk, now seemed to have returned to full strength and I glanced at it, wistfully, several times.

After I had talked to Jim as long as I thought I could without being totally obvious (pretty obvious, of course, but maybe not totally obvious) I finished up and he went back to his desk. I know he was a little embarrassed because the other men could see that he had an erection, but perhaps most of them did also. At least, I hoped they did. I went back to my work, but made sure that I crossed and uncrossed my legs a lot. At one stage I tucked my left leg under my right one. This raised my hip a bit and gave a view of part of my ass as well as my pussy. From time to time I would reach my hand down and scratch my thigh. I didn't bring it all the way to my pussy, though I really wanted to do so, but I knew that would be going too far. I had to keep up the pretence, even if it wasn't a very convincing pretence, of not realizing that I was exposed to all of them.

The time really flew by during the day. At lunch, none of the men wanted to get up and leave, so finally I did, and after that they all did as well. I went out for lunch with a girlfriend to a restaurant nearby. The waiter there got a couple of really good looks at my pussy, but as there was a long tablecloth, none of the other diners did. I should have chosen a different restaurant, but I was so excited by what I had been doing all morning that I was almost wobbly, and not able to think very well.

I went to the ladies room after lunch and masturbated furiously and very successfully. I almost screamed out, it was feeling so good, but just before I climaxed I heard several women come into the room. I couldn't keep from coming, but I was able to keep from screaming. Though just barely. When I got back to the office none of the men had returned from lunch. So this time I did let my hand stray to my pussy. I was still playing with myself when a couple of the guys strolled back in. By the way they stopped and stared at me, I think they could tell what I was doing. I had, but just barely, the presence of mind not to jerk my hand away, but rather pushed my finger deep into me and then very casually moved my hand up to my lap. Then I moved it up to my face to rearrange my hair, which allowed me to smell my pussy. I love its aroma.

The rest of the day became a blur. Several times one or another of the guys would come up and ask if he could talk to me about a problem he pretended to want to discuss with me. I always, as they hoped I would, invited them to sit and discuss the issue. Then I would cross and uncross and recross my legs repeatedly. I always made a pretence of tugging my skirt down, but made sure never to actually completely cover my pussy. I remained wet the entire day. I noticed that my guys had a lot more of their friends coming by to talk to them than they normally did, so I know they had spread the word that there was something they might want to take a look at.

Late in the afternoon I had stood up from my desk to go to the ladies room again. I was standing for maybe half a minute before I realized that my skirt hadn't fallen back down and my pussy was completely exposed to all the men in the room. I pushed it back down, though I toyed very briefly with the idea of just walking to the ladies room and letting it fall back into place whenever it would. Almost as soon as I had pushed it down, I wished I hadn't. But I figured I would have more chances. Just as I walked in front of my desk my phone rang. I started to walk back around my desk to pick it up but then, I don't know why, I just leaned over the desk, which was quite wide, and picked up my phone.

This caused me to lean over at the waist. I could feel my skirt rising as I bent over, and by the time I picked up the phone, I knew that at least half of my ass was exposed. This made me even more excited, so I leaned on one arm on the desk while talking to one of my girl friends who had called. From time to time I shifted my weight from one leg to the other, which caused more of one hip or the other to be exposed. When I finally finished the phone call and stood up and turned around, there were more than a dozen men standing around, all of whom had seen my ass and, I'm pretty sure because of the angle, my pussy lips. I pretended to be totally unaware, of course, and walked, almost ran, to the ladies room. This time there wasn't anyone else there and I came three times before going back to my desk.

As I got close to my desk the phone started ringing. I thought it might be a set up, but didn't mind, so I leaned over the desk again, this time pushing my ass way up to be sure that my pussy lips would be well exposed, and answered the phone. It was a man from a nearby department. He didn't need anything very important, but seemed very anxious to keep me on the phone. One of my guys must have called him, as soon as he saw me walking back from the ladies room, to put him up to making the call. I bet some money changed hands that night.

When the phone call finished, there were again a lot of guys from other departments talking to my guys. I ignored them and walked around and sat down, with my legs demurely close together. I kept them together for all of a minute or so until the men who weren't in my department had left. Then I spread my legs fairlywide and started doing some spreadsheet work on my computer. From time to time I moved my fingers down to scratch my upper thigh, and I could almost hear a collective intake of breath. It was very, very exciting for me. I worked well past normal closing time and noticed that not one of my guys left before me. As a reward for their having provided me with such a good audience for my flashing throughout the summer, when I stood up to go, I didn't smooth my skirt down although I could feel that it had caught again and that my pussy was totally naked for all of the guys to see. Just in case any of them were actually working, I called out to the group to say good night and good bye to everybody. They all stared, not believing that they could get that good a view of my pussy, and even a couple of inches of skin above my pussy. Finally one of them, who was probably hated forever after that by his co-workers, pointed down at my crotch and said, "Vicki Lynn, your skirt."

I looked down and pretended to be totally unaware that my pussy was exposed. I pushed my skirt down and said, "Thanks, I hope nothing was showing."

"Oh no, not at all," they all chorused. So I said good bye to them all and left.

It was a wonderful last day at the office for me.

Vickilynn
Vickilynn
209 Followers